We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 55 of 285 FirstFirst ... 5 45 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 65 105 155 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 7122
  1. #1351
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    594

    Re: Burning the world tree: Freeps and Creeps of Laurelin

    Quote Originally Posted by Garathas View Post
    Spotted some guy who I think was fightclubbing. He was killing a stationary R0 reaver behind lug GY, so I ran in and killed him. The reaver logged out about a minute after the champ died.

    Freep name: Andanold
    Creep name: Bunga

    Just info for the PvP tribes/kins who he might apply to....


    Edit:

    About 30 mins later in the same place I found another (different) champ killing a stationary reaver. After I attacked the him, I think he num-locked the champ and attacked himself with the reaver.

    Freep name: Komotinaios
    Creep name: Dobark



    ... Seriously?
    I guess for some people even bugged-out squishy greenring creeps are too hard to kill in a "fair" fight...you know...cause they move and all, one could get an injury to their mouse hand or wear out the W key on their keyboard.
    At least the OC farmers put some effort into their kills.
    Proud leader of [url]www.thewesternalliance.org[/url] On [EN-RP] Laurelin

    Was mich nicht umbringt, macht mich stärker
    - Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

  2. #1352
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Celje
    Posts
    120

    Re: Burning the world tree: Freeps and Creeps of Laurelin

    Quote Originally Posted by Azshakh View Post
    Thanks to the creeps who joined our small 12-man fellowship tonight. I know it's hard atm with our mitigations being bugged and dps being unbalanced (especially crits/devs), but I think we managed to get some nice flanks/fights going on. At many times we were outnumbered, so we got killed a few times, but we killed quite a few as well. At least I think this is way better compared to the boring OC-GY farm that has been on in the past weeks.

    No guts, no glory!
    /Az
    +1 From me for this post.

    Last night we had very good action, at first we tried to keep it 6 man to fight with the DoME group, after Berts raid came we had no chance but to expand to 12 as we were getting run over. Decided to keep it rank 6+ so our healers had at least some chance off keeping them up rather then the rank 1-3 Creep (So very sorry also to the low ranks who dident recive an invite).

    Epic healing skill of Az, Grolmog, Doosh, Nerfy... Epic charges Rakanor, Galug,... Epic DPS the one and only Ush!

    *Excluded the names of some WLs, RVRs, BAs and a defiler whos name just won't cross my mind at this early hour after while I'm drinking coffee

    One question tho, Bert you charged us once from EC towards TR fields when we just came from TA. Why in earths name did you run back to EC after we killed 2 people? I know from your point of view you did good as you wiped us, but come on, you had more then us and better DPS you would have wiped us either way but staying there would allow us to get a couple of kills as well, that way we had to follow to EC, got NPCs on us, lost 3-4 ppl near EC, and once we retreated back to TR fields to get a good fight we were already only 7-8 and thus got run over. Would be epic if you tried to keep group size around 12 max like we do and come out into the open to get fights, don't be all stubborn trying to fight inside blue or red keeps.

    Its jut an off note anyway, last night was very good. See you on the battle field!
    Last edited by Torli; Jan 05 2012 at 04:13 AM. Reason: Typo
    Master at Arms Darimir, Inspiration to Men, member of The Western Alliance!

    Lieutenant Aldagash Vegetarian Harvester Of Sorrow, member of Invictus!

  3. #1353
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Belgium, Antwerp
    Posts
    36

    Re: Burning the world tree: Freeps and Creeps of Laurelin

    Quote Originally Posted by Kewan View Post
    Big thanks to all creeps and freeps involved in my ranking process. Even though moors are pretty dead nowadays it is still manageable to find some decent action and gain pretty reasonable renown. Special thanks to my Shield Brothers group (Miro, Alvi, Scula,Faileon).

    Happy new year all and lets hope the next year will bring us some more good action and improvements to pvmp.
    gratz Commander QQwan!

    Now hurry up for #### marchal!
    Last edited by Cainor; Jan 05 2012 at 06:45 AM. Reason: Kewan will know what #### means. :P No offence meant to anyone!
    Caïn

    Cpt r11 - Rvr r8

  4. #1354
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    68

    Re: Burning the world tree: Freeps and Creeps of Laurelin

    Quote Originally Posted by Torli View Post
    Would be epic if you tried to keep group size around 12 max like we do and come out into the open to get fights, don't be all stubborn trying to fight inside blue or red keeps.

    My group had 3 and got rolled over a few times by some nab group of creeps Nasty creeps
    [COLOR=red][U][B]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c00000003145d/signature.png]Pildoc[/charsig]
    kuru Warleader [COLOR=black]rank 9[/COLOR][/B][/U][/COLOR]

  5. #1355
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    124

    Re: Burning the world tree: Freeps and Creeps of Laurelin

    Quote Originally Posted by Azshakh View Post
    Thanks to the creeps who joined our small 12-man fellowship tonight./Az
    Most thanks go to Azsh, who was leading for at least 3 hours straight. I left before it disbanded as well, so thanks for the marathon lead, when facing some tough opposition.
    Grolmog, Rank 9 WL >>>>>>> Brogga, Rank 10 Reaver
    Gwawmoth, Rank 8 Warg >>>>>>> Daedelith, Rank 6 Weaver

  6. #1356

    Re: Burning the world tree: Freeps and Creeps of Laurelin

    Yeah, its certainly improving. I disagree with the comment about Bert tho, I mean, the first responsibilty is too your raid, if a couple get killed its time to regroup and check things out before you go charging in (like my raids normally do). Freep DPS is pretty amazing tho, I got killed by Cazikee 3 times by lug GY and I dont think I managed to hit him once. Didn't even notice a track....still, my fault I don't think you should go near anybody these days without at least 4 wargs
    Stop That! It's extremely silly!

  7. #1357
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    464

    Re: Burning the world tree: Freeps and Creeps of Laurelin

    Quote Originally Posted by Gutterat View Post
    Yeah, its certainly improving. I disagree with the comment about Bert tho, I mean, the first responsibilty is too your raid, if a couple get killed its time to regroup and check things out before you go charging in (like my raids normally do). Freep DPS is pretty amazing tho, I got killed by Cazikee 3 times by lug GY and I dont think I managed to hit him once. Didn't even notice a track....still, my fault I don't think you should go near anybody these days without at least 4 wargs
    If losing a couple is a time to retreat, you will never have any raids fighting to the death. Fights would be shorter than 5 seconds because one side will always run to find a better more favourable fight later.

  8. #1358

    Re: Burning the world tree: Freeps and Creeps of Laurelin

    Congratulations to Rakanor, The King of Norbogs, for reaching rank 10! Well deserved mate!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c01000000fb6c/signature.png]Grazak[/charsig]

    [i]Grazak R11 BA/Grosnehk R7 WL[/i]
    [i]Officer of Invictus[/i]

  9. #1359
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Gramsfoot
    Posts
    152

    Re: Burning the world tree: Freeps and Creeps of Laurelin

    Gratz to Rakanor. No guts, no glory!
    [B]Azshakh[/B], R12 Warleader
    [B]Memento Mori[/B], Laurelin
    [i]Glob-hai! Azshakh thrakatul azurz grush, skai![/i]
    Fool-folk! Azshakh bring them killing blow, gah!

  10. #1360

    Thumbs up Re: Burning the world tree: Freeps and Creeps of Laurelin

    Gratz Raka! Keep on going.

  11. #1361
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    24

    Thumbs up Re: Burning the world tree: Freeps and Creeps of Laurelin

    Gratz rakanor you crazy reaver! well deserved.

    im not making raid anymore torli as u know im grouped with DOme often nowdays and other groups, if i do make a raid its mostly ~12 depending on creep numbers and no global unless i desperatly need to. its really bad atm for creeps, turbine really need to fix it.And torli i didnt lose just 2-3 i lost a lot more than that mostly hunters that are easily killed. so i needed to regroup somewhere.

  12. #1362
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Celje
    Posts
    120

    Re: Burning the world tree: Freeps and Creeps of Laurelin

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertro View Post
    Gratz rakanor you crazy reaver! well deserved.

    im not making raid anymore torli as u know im grouped with DOme often nowdays and other groups, if i do make a raid its mostly ~12 depending on creep numbers and no global unless i desperatly need to. its really bad atm for creeps, turbine really need to fix it.And torli i didnt lose just 2-3 i lost a lot more than that mostly hunters that are easily killed. so i needed to regroup somewhere.
    No worries mate not accusing you of anything. Perhaps we did a bad move charging to EC, should have sticked to TR field waiting for you to come out again instead of charging after you. Tho we did wipe there mostly because of our not-very-good thought off charge. Shame a 12 vs 12 on TR Field would have been a fun fight I guess.

    And yes I noticed you join DoME often these days,...

    Salutes to both sides for the fights anyway.

    /bow

    P.S Big gratz to Rakanor on rank 10
    Last edited by Torli; Jan 06 2012 at 05:14 AM. Reason: Forgot a line
    Master at Arms Darimir, Inspiration to Men, member of The Western Alliance!

    Lieutenant Aldagash Vegetarian Harvester Of Sorrow, member of Invictus!

  13. #1363
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Gramsfoot
    Posts
    152

    Re: Burning the world tree: Freeps and Creeps of Laurelin

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertro View Post
    im not making raid anymore torli as u know im grouped with DOme often nowdays and other groups, if i do make a raid its mostly ~12 depending on creep numbers and no global unless i desperatly need to. its really bad atm for creeps, turbine really need to fix it.
    I really appreciate your remark, Bert. It's so easy to say creeps should not QQ. Fact is that creepside is struggeling badly because of the unbalance and bugs. Many high rank creeps have left because of this. So I applaud you for addressing the true issue: Turbine is ruining PvP if they don't come with a fix soon. And with soon I mean ASAP!

    Despite the unbalance/creep bugs, I still have some enjoyable moments. It forces us to adapt and deal with the situation in an inventive way. The best viable option for creeps right now is to get R6+ groups with a majority of WL-BAs. BAs because of the spike damage, and WLs because we die in 10 seconds, instead of 3 seconds, like all other creeps :P

    Adapt, change playstyle, be more inventive.... And die laughing, knowing that there is no Glory without Guts!
    Last edited by Azshakh; Jan 06 2012 at 09:56 AM. Reason: Typos
    [B]Azshakh[/B], R12 Warleader
    [B]Memento Mori[/B], Laurelin
    [i]Glob-hai! Azshakh thrakatul azurz grush, skai![/i]
    Fool-folk! Azshakh bring them killing blow, gah!

  14. #1364
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    594

    Re: Burning the world tree: Freeps and Creeps of Laurelin

    Quote Originally Posted by Azshakh View Post
    Despite the unbalance/creep bugs, I still have some enjoyable moments. It forces us to adapt and deal with the situation in an inventive way. The best viable option for creeps right now is to get R6+ groups with a majority of WL-BAs. BAs because of the spike damage, and WLs because we die in 10 seconds, instead of 3 seconds, like all other creeps :P

    Adapt, change playstyle, be more inventive.... And die laughing, knowing that there is no Glory without Guts!
    no offence, but since when is a WL/BA raid inventive? We've been doing that since the bad times in SoA.
    The main reason I don't play now is because I don't want to go back to the old playstyles.
    Proud leader of [url]www.thewesternalliance.org[/url] On [EN-RP] Laurelin

    Was mich nicht umbringt, macht mich stärker
    - Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

  15. #1365
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Gramsfoot
    Posts
    152

    Re: Burning the world tree: Freeps and Creeps of Laurelin

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoronthor View Post
    no offence, but since when is a WL/BA raid inventive? We've been doing that since the bad times in SoA.
    It would be narrowminded to think tactics and playstyle are only determined by a setup.
    I don't have to remind you what Ymgarl taught you guys when creeps were the underdog in SoA times, now do I?
    [B]Azshakh[/B], R12 Warleader
    [B]Memento Mori[/B], Laurelin
    [i]Glob-hai! Azshakh thrakatul azurz grush, skai![/i]
    Fool-folk! Azshakh bring them killing blow, gah!

  16. #1366

    Re: Burning the world tree: Freeps and Creeps of Laurelin

    Quote Originally Posted by Azshakh View Post
    It would be narrowminded to think tactics and playstyle are only determined by a setup.
    I don't have to remind you what Ymgarl taught you guys when creeps were the underdog in SoA times, now do I?
    YAY! Defiler raid!
    Stop That! It's extremely silly!

  17. #1367
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    124

    Re: Burning the world tree: Freeps and Creeps of Laurelin

    Quote Originally Posted by Garathas View Post
    Spotted some guy who I think was fightclubbing. He was killing a stationary R0 reaver behind lug GY, so I ran in and killed him. The reaver logged out about a minute after the champ died.

    Freep name: Andanold
    Creep name: Bunga

    Just info for the PvP tribes/kins who he might apply to....
    Sadly, confirmed. Twice.

    Both times on the small cliff-ledge immediately west of Lug, with two different greenie rvrs (Gudblug(?) and Raurog(?)).

    Strangely, I feel like a d!ck for posting it though. I r fun police?

    On a more positive note: gratz Rak!

    P.S. I almost cried after the spars this morning.
    Grolmog, Rank 9 WL >>>>>>> Brogga, Rank 10 Reaver
    Gwawmoth, Rank 8 Warg >>>>>>> Daedelith, Rank 6 Weaver

  18. #1368
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    68

    Re: Burning the world tree: Freeps and Creeps of Laurelin

    Huge Gratz to Rakanor on rank well done mate
    [COLOR=red][U][B]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c00000003145d/signature.png]Pildoc[/charsig]
    kuru Warleader [COLOR=black]rank 9[/COLOR][/B][/U][/COLOR]

  19. #1369
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    237

    Re: Burning the world tree: Freeps and Creeps of Laurelin

    When we saw that raid of freeps, it was too much to resist. We flanked like the bawses we are and almost, ALMOST got Kewan down.

    Props to Masti for sticking with me lol.

    Action returns to Laurelin! Good raidnight, next step is to get some group fights parallel to the raiding for unenlightened noobs like me.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0100001356a0/signature.png]Grukgash[/charsig]
    [COLOR="#FF0000"][EN-RP] Laurelin[/COLOR]
    [I][FONT=Arial Narrow]Surgite atque resurgite dum agni leones fient.[/FONT][/I]

  20. #1370
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    437

    Re: Burning the world tree: Freeps and Creeps of Laurelin

    Epic fights.


    PS: Stop targeting me, I has no rating anymore!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2a21c01000010d221/signature.png]Morkorga[/charsig]
    Faileon R10 - Nub Hunter...

    [b]Mess with the best, die like the rest.[/b]

  21. #1371
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    594

    Re: Burning the world tree: Freeps and Creeps of Laurelin

    Quote Originally Posted by Azshakh View Post
    It would be narrowminded to think tactics and playstyle are only determined by a setup.
    I don't have to remind you what Ymgarl taught you guys when creeps were the underdog in SoA times, now do I?
    It's really simple mate, there is not a single reason to play creep side. (ever)
    Except that it is supposed to be fun.
    I played for nearly 5 years gaining experience and ranks to be able to hold my own, just to end up as an underdog again because of a stupid bug. For me, that takes ALL the fun out of it.
    Ergo, why the hell should I play?

    To be farmed by a bunch of guys who neither like nor respect us?
    For the challenge of beating the odds? You know what, I did that for 4 years, been there, done that, got the T-shirt. I can't do it any more. I salute anyone who still has the heart after all this time to keep slugging it out but I personally can't do it.
    Don't get me wrong, I want to play, I miss my warg, but 5min on him and I just get frustrated, I don't play the game to be frustrated, I have RL to frustrate me plenty.

    I am fully aware of all the sides, the young generation of creeps still have the energy to fight back and that's fantastic and good luck to you guys.
    But let's not kid ourselves on one thing, there is nothing new in the moors, this bug is essentially nothing new either, it just resets us to the SoA days where 3vs1 was the norm.
    Why do you think so many veterans like myself have thrown in the towel? because we have been here before, it was barely tolerable the first time cause it was all new back then, now it isn't.
    Can you honestly blame us?
    Proud leader of [url]www.thewesternalliance.org[/url] On [EN-RP] Laurelin

    Was mich nicht umbringt, macht mich stärker
    - Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

  22. #1372

    Re: Burning the world tree: Freeps and Creeps of Laurelin

    Was great action tonight! Thanks to Palinkir and both creeps and freep. Hope you enjoyed my newbie leading skills .

    P.S. Masti and Grugash you are just adorable with the bubbles
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c000000174483/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  23. #1373

    Re: Burning the world tree: Freeps and Creeps of Laurelin

    No one blames you Grimm, and it's indeed tragic that so many good creep veterans have left the Moors due to the inbalance and bugs affecting the creep side. Personally I stick around due to the tribe, the nice creeps around and the few moments in Ettens each day that makes it worth playing (Like fun 1vs1's, group fights etc). The action the last days have improved dramatically from the OC/GY farmfest that was going on 24/7 during the holidays, and lets keep it that way! Thanks to all freeps and creeps that keeps the Ettens alive, even though the devs does everything they can to make it empty it seems... :P
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c01000000fb6c/signature.png]Grazak[/charsig]

    [i]Grazak R11 BA/Grosnehk R7 WL[/i]
    [i]Officer of Invictus[/i]

  24. #1374

    Re: Burning the world tree: Freeps and Creeps of Laurelin

    Quote Originally Posted by Kewan View Post
    Was great action tonight! Thanks to Palinkir and both creeps and freep. Hope you enjoyed my newbie leading skills .

    P.S. Masti and Grugash you are just adorable with the bubbles
    Yeah was good last night. Soon as we got the freeps away from the GY that is
    Stop That! It's extremely silly!

  25. #1375
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    274

    Re: Burning the world tree: Freeps and Creeps of Laurelin

    I think I speak for sevveral of us, with the fightclubbing theme, when I say: turn on the blind eye....
    It is a bit sad, but apparently, it is not forbidden. But actually it is most sad for the people who decide to do it. I heard ppl say, that they do it, because they want outfit (need rank to get it) - and I must say - I dont give a ####... One thing figtclubbing is not, and that is pvp.
    So - let us just keep the nice pvp going - nag eachother for Gy camping - keep up the flaming - because that is all part of pvp - and let the sad fightclubbers do their own thing... (I think you find cheating ppl everywhere - in rl too). Sad, but not my problem really.... I am there to have fun with all of you - and I do respect both creeps and freeps - actually - I am very proud to be a Laurelin Pvp'er!

    I feel sad about the Turbine situation too - but that wont stop me from trying to kill the creeps...

    There is an issue, that have been on my mind for some time now... And maybe it is time for me to ask Laurelin pvp'ers again... Is it time for another Rising Sun event? Maybe some of us freeps need to try how it is to be on creepside - as underdogs - together with the pro creeps? Who knows what we can do if we are enough who wanna join? We could choose a server, where we have been before - and where most of us will be rank 2 and up? I could be thinking of Landroval here...

    And grats rankers - well deserved!
    Aeleann, Officer of Keepers of Silmarils
    War-Lord of Frontline PvP Alliance
    Leader of Laurelin Rising Sun PvMP Event Alliance

 

 
Page 55 of 285 FirstFirst ... 5 45 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 65 105 155 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload