We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 52 of 283 FirstFirst ... 2 42 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 62 102 152 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 7060

Re: Burning the world tree: Freeps and Creeps of Laurelin

Quote Originally Posted by Erohim View Post
    awww im as cool as them EPIC o man im in da GANG now xD

ps im friend with brad pit now xD?

lawl dude, you need to calm down. and grats on 2k rating
    I'm not playing anymore, that's why you got 2k rating J/k
    got to 1973 rating myself until anoir fried my butt, ouch

Quote Originally Posted by Thoronthor View Post
    let's make a deal, I don't tell you how to play a mincer or WL, you don't presume to tell us how to play our wargs.
    Unless you roll one and rank it, you have no idea how badly this bug has affected us.

And Grimlak is the most experienced soloer and highest ranked warg on the server. He doesn't have some secret I WIN button like you freeps do that he can share with the rest of us, what he has is EXPERIENCE. Gutter knows all the theory, executing it flawlessly is a whole other matter, but I understand that is a hard concept to grasp for freeps.
    hmm didnt see your name mentioned in my post,didnt tell Gutter how to play warg,pointed out he should MAYBE ask a bit of advice you do seem kinda upset about something though,gave up cigs or something lately ? I do have a warg at rank 5 but i cant get into playing it but then again im not as good as you are on warg
    [COLOR=red][U][B]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c00000003145d/signature.png]Pildoc[/charsig]
    kuru Warleader [COLOR=black]rank 9[/COLOR][/B][/U][/COLOR]

I'm sorry, but how hard is this.

WE ARE BUGGED

There is no balance, the game is NOT working as intended, it isn't as it should be.
    If there was balance pre U5, and we are bugged now...then there is no balance.
    Especially on wargs, we are taking 3k crits were we should be taking 1k, 1k autoattacks were it should be 500.
    It goes far beyond 10%.

Stop...saying...we...are...fin e.

The conclusion should be that we are bugged...because......WE ARE BUGGED.

unbelievable
    Just ned to ask where do we have an official statment of thees so called buggs?
    link pls
    or are we trolling ?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c00000017d52b/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by kuru View Post
    hmm didnt see your name mentioned in my post,didnt tell Gutter how to play warg,pointed out he should MAYBE ask a bit of advice you do seem kinda upset about something though,gave up cigs or something lately ? I do have a warg at rank 5 but i cant get into playing it but then again im not as good as you are on warg
    It's an open board, your post was to that board. If you don't want to take up Grimm's challenge thats up to you. He's right about me, I know the theory but as soon as I've got someones leg in my mouth I don't let go, thats the way I play. Would have thought the only way to prove your point (or mine) would be to accept.
    Last edited by Gutterat; Dec 22 2011 at 03:32 AM.
    Stop That! It's extremely silly!

Fowller wannabe, pff Grat though.

Gratz to Gheno for R13 as well!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2a21c01000010d221/signature.png]Morkorga[/charsig]
    Faileon R10 - Nub Hunter...

[b]Mess with the best, die like the rest.[/b]

link pls
    or are we trolling ?
    You mean this official statement confirmed by Kelsen on Dec 14th? Post #117. http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...s-nerfed/page8

Might be worth reading the whole thread, interesting stuff in it.

So before you suggest someone is trolling maybe check facts first?
    [B][COLOR=#afeeee][FONT=Palatino Linotype]Morgatai Maggotmouth[/FONT][/COLOR][FONT=Palatino Linotype] [COLOR=#ffd700]R10 Warg Stalker.[/COLOR][/FONT][/B]

Quote Originally Posted by flopzie View Post
    You guys should ask morgatai for tips on how to play warg. She's definately the best around as she is high rank and has high rating.

Epic job fowller, you just as cool as hispanea now xD

/QQ
    I haven't used you as an example in any of my posts, i would appriciate you doing the same for me. Involving me to a thread discussion about someone elses doings on their freep character has nothing to do with me.

Agreed?
    [B][COLOR=#afeeee][FONT=Palatino Linotype]Morgatai Maggotmouth[/FONT][/COLOR][FONT=Palatino Linotype] [COLOR=#ffd700]R10 Warg Stalker.[/COLOR][/FONT][/B]

Quote Originally Posted by flopzie View Post
    Epic job fowller, you just as cool as hispanea now xD
    Not too cool, Hispawannabe at the most.

Gratz Erohim for the 2k.
    [IMG]http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/254/6rpe.jpg[/IMG][FONT=Verdana]
    Tindalas is Laurelin's negative nancy. ([/FONT][FONT=Verdana]Felathurin aka Brunt)[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Gutterat View Post
    It's an open board, your post was to that board. If you don't want to take up Grimm's challenge thats up to you. He's right about me, I know the theory but as soon as I've got someones leg in my mouth I don't let go, thats the way I play. Would have thought the only way to prove your point (or mine) would be to accept.
    Grimms challenge being to roll a warg ? I have one at rank 5 i dont like playing the char,and my point ? My point was Grimlak can play warg.If you know all the theory then dont ask Gs advice its simple,are all wargs getting touchy atm ?
    [COLOR=red][U][B]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c00000003145d/signature.png]Pildoc[/charsig]
    kuru Warleader [COLOR=black]rank 9[/COLOR][/B][/U][/COLOR]

link pls
    or are we trolling ?
    It is listed in the OFFICIAL known bugs list.
    http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...dated-12-16-11

I guess wargs are in the 10% loss of mitigation range, and warleaders are in the 3% loss of mitigation range.
    [B]Azshakh[/B], R12 Warleader
    [B]Memento Mori[/B], Laurelin
    [i]Glob-hai! Azshakh thrakatul azurz grush, skai![/i]
    Fool-folk! Azshakh bring them killing blow, gah!

Quote Originally Posted by Morgatai View Post
    You mean this official statement confirmed by Kelsen on Dec 14th? Post #117. http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...s-nerfed/page8

Might be worth reading the whole thread, interesting stuff in it.

So before you suggest someone is trolling maybe check facts first?
    i was asking for the link didnt i
    and i woul REALY see the link that says wargs lost 50% of mitigation as QQQjaw is claming!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c00000017d52b/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

I'm sorry, but how hard is this.

WE ARE BUGGED

There is no balance, the game is NOT working as intended, it isn't as it should be.
    If there was balance pre U5, and we are bugged now...then there is no balance.
    Especially on wargs, we are taking 3k crits were we should be taking 1k, 1k autoattacks were it should be 500.
    It goes far beyond 10%.

Stop...saying...we...are...fin e.

The conclusion should be that we are bugged...because......WE ARE BUGGED.

unbelievable
    the only warg that has 50% mitigation bugg hurray xD

i was asking for the link didnt i
    and i woul REALY see the link that says wargs lost 50% of mitigation as QQQjaw is claming!
    From what I understand, creeps lost most of the planned mitigations for the update because they were bugged. I don't believe there has been any 'official' word on this, except that they will be re-installed at a later date....
    Last edited by Gutterat; Dec 22 2011 at 09:09 AM.
    Stop That! It's extremely silly!

the only warg that has 50% mitigation bugg hurray xD
    If you go from 40 to 20% mitigations you lose 50% of your mitigation, he did not say 50 percentpoints(although I dont know if that's the proper translation)

and yes I feel for you wargies... I play the BRG with a 2nd ager and I am really not that good, but I still have a very high chance of winning without CDs. One can only imagine when BRGs get 1st agers with this mitigation bug still around.

something I have seen suggested very very often and never been implemented is a 50% reduction in crit damage all around.
    Last edited by Altarias-EU; Dec 22 2011 at 10:05 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0000001008e9/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Master-at-arms Flambras, King of the Mountain [Burglar]
    Master-at-arms Altheldion the Unwise [Rune-keeper]

Quote Originally Posted by Altarias-EU View Post
    If you go from 40 to 20% mitigations you lose 50% of your mitigation, he did not say 50 percentpoints(although I dont know if that's the proper translation)

and yes I feel for you wargies... I play the BRG with a 2nd ager and I am really not that good, but I still have a very high chance of winning without CDs. One can only imagine when BRGs get 1st agers with this mitigation bug still around.

something I have seen suggested very very often and never been implemented is a 50% reduction in crit damage all around.
    also 50% mitigation aint 50% dmg increes/decress as he sugested.
    this is just redicular QQQ

It's not just regular QQ Erohim, wargs are indeed bugged... You are just embarassing yourself with all these posts.

On another note, thanks for the awesome spars today (Grazak the BA is my alt)! Really had some nice spars there, always a pleasure fighting you Cazi and Alanth. Can't say I'm that impressed with Zerosa though... First running from a spar he/she wanted, and then later returning to gank me after I had fought Alanth. I guess there are rotten apples on both sides, but all in all I like you freeps. <3
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c01000000fb6c/signature.png]Grazak[/charsig]

[i]Grazak R11 BA/Grosnehk R7 WL[/i]
    [i]Officer of Invictus[/i]

also 50% mitigation aint 50% dmg increes/decress as he sugested.
    this is just redicular QQQ
    If you want better numbers, say a warg goes from 40% mitigation to 20% mitigation.

A freep skill that deals x damage would deal 0.6x pre-U5 and 0.8x after post-U5.

The difference is 0.2x and this difference is 33.33% of the pre-U5 damage.

The increase in damage a freep can do from the mitigation bug is huge. We still haven't factored in any first ages.

Quote Originally Posted by defrule View Post
    If you want better numbers, say a warg goes from 40% mitigation to 20% mitigation.

A freep skill that deals x damage would deal 0.6x pre-U5 and 0.8x after post-U5.

The difference is 0.2x and this difference is 33.33% of the pre-U5 damage.

The increase in damage a freep can do from the mitigation bug is huge. We still haven't factored in any first ages.
    still the claim of 50% is wrong, i dont say mitigation is not bugged but same as always 1 creep see 4 freeps he claim 8 now same here 10% becomes 50% increes of dps

and count it once more on 10% insted of presumed 20%
    Last edited by Erohim; Dec 22 2011 at 11:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Altarias-EU View Post

sorry i ment damage he says clearly that freps have 50-70%+ damage increes :P
    Last edited by Erohim; Dec 22 2011 at 12:17 PM.

still the claim of 50% is wrong, i dont say mitigation is not bugged but same as always 1 creep see 4 freeps he claim 8 now same here 10% becomes 50% increes of dps

and count it once more on 10% insted of presumed 20%
    You can't be certain because with new gear and stuff, mitigations isn't the only thing out their having an effect on damage.

Quote Originally Posted by defrule View Post
    You can't be certain because with new gear and stuff, mitigations isn't the only thing out their having an effect on damage.
    anyway im more then 100% sure we dont do 50% more dmg then before maby 10% but not much more then that also freeps got higher crit now then before. but also creeps got better crit chanse?
    just so tired of all exaggerated QQQ :P

and also certaint that we not doing 50% more damage then suposed.

anyway im more then 100% sure we dont do 50% more dmg then before maby 10% but not much more then that also freeps got higher crit now then before. but also creeps got better crit chanse?
    just so tired of all exaggerated QQQ :P

and also certaint that we not doing 50% more damage then suposed.
    I don't mean to be facetious (well actually I do), but for someone who has spent the past few posts arguing about percentages I should point out that by definition you can't be more than 100% sure of something.

Quote Originally Posted by MrWarg View Post
    I don't mean to be facetious (well actually I do), but for someone who has spent the past few posts arguing about percentages I should point out that by definition you can't be more than 100% sure of something.
    ok sorry again 99.9% becuse if we had that dps then after fix u will NOT be able to kill nothing :P

ok sorry again 99.9% becuse if we had that dps then after fix u will NOT be able to kill nothing :P
    So what you're saying is that you aren't entirely sure?

Quote Originally Posted by MrWarg View Post
    So what you're saying is that you aren't entirely sure?
    becuse you told me i cant xp

Page 52 of 283 FirstFirst ... 2 42 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 62 102 152 ... LastLast