We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 51 of 282 FirstFirst ... 41 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 61 101 151 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 7044

Cool Re: Burning the world tree: Freeps and Creeps of Laurelin

Quote Originally Posted by ConnallofLaurelin View Post
    Ive not been on since the update as it corrupted my game files - I thought Creeps were getting some Buffs? Didnt seem that unbalanced playing raid v raid against high ranked Creeps when I was last on, perhaps I will have to log my creeps for a change...
    Creep Mitigation got "bugged" and were severely nerfed.
    Guild Leader and General of Karn Aanug

Guild Wars 2 - WvW Guild
    Karn Aanug Guild Website

Re: Burning the world tree: Freeps and Creeps of Laurelin

Quote Originally Posted by MechFierce View Post
    Creep Mitigation got "bugged" and were severely nerfed.
    ... the mitigation ratings have been changed accordingly to now be measured in the number of sheets of tissue paper they are equivalent to.

Thumbs up Re: Burning the world tree: Freeps and Creeps of Laurelin

Well just to troll a bit u need to try a bit harder come GET me im starting to get fat! remeber im usless chicken runing nab etc im a pet etc etc -
    if so KILL ME PLEASE

i know many going to QQQ bout KB´s but atlest think how much i made other survive insted!

Quote Originally Posted by Erohim View Post
    Well just to troll a bit u need to try a bit harder come GET me im starting to get fat! remeber im usless chicken runing nab etc im a pet etc etc -
    if so KILL ME PLEASE
    We can't kill you, even with the extra sprint buffs I can't catch you running so fast to the npcs....
    Last edited by Gutterat; Dec 20 2011 at 11:07 PM.
    Stop That! It's extremely silly!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutterat View Post
    We can't kill you, even with the extra sprint buffs I can't catch you running so fast to the npcs....
    Sorry il stand still so u can kill me today!

Sorry il stand still so u can kill me today!
    Ok, and I'll promise not to howl to put you in runaway mode....

Ok, and I'll promise not to howl to put you in runaway mode....
    take any 3 man grp and we make a 3 man spar and prove me that you not full of trolling :=)
    lets see whos quickest on escape skills!

Bah ! wth just come with 5 fleapack from usaly pack
    Last edited by Erohim; Dec 21 2011 at 03:19 AM.

Nice one, gz Erohim.
    Duo/fellowship is strangely fun on HoH captain. But i still prefer charging in front above all.

Also gz to Gheno for reaching r13!
    Caïn

Cpt r11 - Rvr r8

take any 3 man grp and we make a 3 man spar and prove me that you not full of trolling :=)
    lets see whos quickest on escape skills!

Bah ! wth just come with 5 fleapack from usaly pack
    It's a well known fact, my tribe does not spar. EVER! Anyway, we're on a fail straight way. Freeps are so OP with any equal groups the creeps will always loose. If we had double your number we MIGHT have a chance...

Big gratz to Gheno wd,both fun and annoying opponent,and to Ero for awesome war-tab,btw Gutter have a chat to Grimlak,ive seen him solo chimps etc maybe you dont play warg to its strengths,last chimp he soloed told me Gs avoidances were huge
    [COLOR=red][U][B]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c00000003145d/signature.png]Pildoc[/charsig]
    kuru Warleader [COLOR=black]rank 9[/COLOR][/B][/U][/COLOR]

It's a well known fact, my tribe does not spar. EVER! Anyway, we're on a fail straight way. Freeps are so OP with any equal groups the creeps will always loose. If we had double your number we MIGHT have a chance...

DEAL 6 of ure ordinary pack vs 3 of us say time and date and where

looking forward to hit

ps il ask the others first of but doubut it will be a problem
    Last edited by Erohim; Dec 21 2011 at 08:25 AM.

if so KILL ME PLEASE

i know many going to QQQ bout KB´s but atlest think how much i made other survive insted!
    truly sad, I will give you props for having the nerve to post this though.
    Kill you? I wouldn't give you the satisfaction. I hope you keep that rating forever.
    Proud leader of [url]www.thewesternalliance.org[/url] On [EN-RP] Laurelin

Was mich nicht umbringt, macht mich stärker
    - Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

Not entirely true. I know wargs are particularly bugged due to the "new mitigations", but I can still make a decent stand on my warleader in most 1 vs 1 (and I am not the most skilled 1 vs 1 player around). Higher rank creeps (6 and up) can still give a decent fight. Just before update 5, I was in a nice 6 vs 6 spar (3xWL, 2xBA, 1xWarg vs 2xCHP, MNS, CPT, HNT and RK) and if I remember correctly, creeps won 4/6 matches. Both creep and freep team consisted of veteran PvMP players.
    Actually, I pretty much enjoyed PvMP in the 3 weeks prior to update 5, and I think balance was quite okay (has been much worse in the past). This is supported by an equal amount of infamy/renown that was gained in those weeks: http://dailystats.theblackappendage....=laurelin&d=30

Since update 5 also coincided with the launch of SW:TOR, both sides lost some veterans - at least I have not seen any good 2 vs 2 raid action around since update 5 to really test the balance. And yes, it is true that CHPs and MNS gained many protective skills that make them hard to kill. But in my opinion the Warleader class also got a nice update, and I don't think BAs have a major reason to complain (despite the nerf of Revenge).
    Maybe the conclusion should be that it's just a good time to play a warleader, and that the Warg is not the Class of the Day?
    [B]Azshakh[/B], R12 Warleader
    [B]Memento Mori[/B], Laurelin
    [i]Glob-hai! Azshakh thrakatul azurz grush, skai![/i]
    Fool-folk! Azshakh bring them killing blow, gah!

Quote Originally Posted by kuru View Post
    Big gratz to Gheno wd,both fun and annoying opponent,and to Ero for awesome war-tab,btw Gutter have a chat to Grimlak,ive seen him solo chimps etc maybe you dont play warg to its strengths,last chimp he soloed told me Gs avoidances were huge
    let's make a deal, I don't tell you how to play a mincer or WL, you don't presume to tell us how to play our wargs.
    Unless you roll one and rank it, you have no idea how badly this bug has affected us.

And Grimlak is the most experienced soloer and highest ranked warg on the server. He doesn't have some secret I WIN button like you freeps do that he can share with the rest of us, what he has is EXPERIENCE. Gutter knows all the theory, executing it flawlessly is a whole other matter, but I understand that is a hard concept to grasp for freeps.

Quote Originally Posted by Azshakh View Post
    Not entirely true. I know wargs are particularly bugged due to the "new mitigations", but I can still make a decent stand on my warleader in most 1 vs 1 (and I am not the most skilled 1 vs 1 player around). Higher rank creeps (6 and up) can still give a decent fight. Just before update 5, I was in a nice 6 vs 6 spar (3xWL, 2xBA, 1xWarg vs 2xCHP, MNS, CPT, HNT and RK) and if I remember correctly, creeps won 4/6 matches. Both creep and freep team consisted of veteran PvMP players.
    Actually, I pretty much enjoyed PvMP in the 3 weeks prior to update 5, and I think balance was quite okay (has been much worse in the past). This is supported by an equal amount of infamy/renown that was gained in those weeks: http://dailystats.theblackappendage....=laurelin&d=30

Since update 5 also coincided with the launch of SW:TOR, both sides lost some veterans - at least I have not seen any good 2 vs 2 raid action around since update 5 to really test the balance. And yes, it is true that CHPs and MNS gained many protective skills that make them hard to kill. But in my opinion the Warleader class also got a nice update, and I don't think BAs have a major reason to complain (despite the nerf of Revenge).
    Maybe the conclusion should be that it's just a good time to play a warleader, and that the Warg is not the Class of the Day?
    I'm sorry, but how hard is this.

WE ARE BUGGED

There is no balance, the game is NOT working as intended, it isn't as it should be.
    If there was balance pre U5, and we are bugged now...then there is no balance.
    Especially on wargs, we are taking 3k crits were we should be taking 1k, 1k autoattacks were it should be 500.
    It goes far beyond 10%.

Stop...saying...we...are...fin e.

The conclusion should be that we are bugged...because......WE ARE BUGGED.

unbelievable

Quote Originally Posted by Thoronthor View Post
    I'm sorry, but how hard is this.

WE ARE BUGGED
    I think I started my post by saying we are bugged and that wargs are affected most?
    All I wanted to argue is that not all classes are affected equally. And Grim, I play my warg as well, so no need to tell me how squishy wargs are with mitigations bugged. My warleader still has 50-53% mitigations up, and in my opinion I am not chanceless in 1 vs 1.
    I was merely responding to Gutterat's general statement that ALL creeps are underpowered and we need 2 vs 1 to win. Even Erohim knows this is not true
    Last edited by Azshakh; Dec 21 2011 at 09:56 AM.
    [B]Azshakh[/B], R12 Warleader
    [B]Memento Mori[/B], Laurelin
    [i]Glob-hai! Azshakh thrakatul azurz grush, skai![/i]
    Fool-folk! Azshakh bring them killing blow, gah!

Cool Re: Burning the world tree: Freeps and Creeps of Laurelin

Quote Originally Posted by Thoronthor View Post
    truly sad, I will give you props for having the nerve to post this though.
    Kill you? I wouldn't give you the satisfaction. I hope you keep that rating forever.
    with your try yhe prob. To fight you is less hard then fight i grinne u disaper at first hit.
    and sad yes. we can compair renown gain if you dont think we fight for it :P

Epic again 90% creep qqq now afk from forums again enuff trolling for the QQQ:ers :P

Cya in the moors

Edit gunter and hes pack and send me a mail or pm me in game for date and time.
    And as allways creeps need 2x numbers do do so and point is PROVED now. even on print now!

/afk
    Last edited by Erohim; Dec 21 2011 at 09:50 AM.

Epic again 90% creep qqq now afk from forums again enuff trolling for the QQQ:ers :P

Cya in the moors

Edit gunter and hes pack and send me a mail or pm me in game for date and time.
    And as allways creeps need 2x numbers do do so and point is PROVED now. even on print now!

/afk
    gz Kinos! i wish i was still there with trashn and ushbash hunting your noob starhugger captain!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2021c00000009f201/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

if so KILL ME PLEASE

Grats mate, awesome stats

P.D:And Grats Gueno on rank.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0000001506fa/signature.png]Felixuko[/charsig]

Nice to see the tree back how it should be!!! BTW, I reckon 2 hunters and 2 burgs could probably gank a sixpack.
    Last edited by Gutterat; Dec 21 2011 at 10:35 AM.

You guys should ask morgatai for tips on how to play warg. She's definately the best around as she is high rank and has high rating.

Epic job fowller, you just as cool as hispanea now xD

/QQ
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c000000147e20/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by GiottoBurglar View Post
    gz Kinos! i wish i was still there with trashn and ushbash hunting your noob starhugger captain!
    tought i never say this but we need lamers back thees creeps. we have now need TO teach lamer tibe how actuly huging and QQQ/ epic run away ppl. its epic get 2k rating while actuly chase creeps 90% of the time not run from them :P
    Last edited by Erohim; Dec 22 2011 at 12:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by flopzie View Post
    You guys should ask morgatai for tips on how to play warg. She's definately the best around as she is high rank and has high rating.

Epic job fowller, you just as cool as hispanea now xD

/QQ
    awww im as cool as them EPIC. O man im in da GANG now xD

ps im friend with brad pit now xD?
    Last edited by Erohim; Dec 22 2011 at 12:42 AM.

testing star signature xP
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c00000017d52b/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Page 51 of 282 FirstFirst ... 41 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 61 101 151 ... LastLast