We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 245 of 282 FirstFirst ... 145 195 235 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 255 ... LastLast
Results 6,101 to 6,125 of 7050

Warning!

Do not google ''Dead poro'' !
    *Morgothel - r13 Weaver* *Bushum - r10 Stalker* - *Elastoplasto - r10 Warleader* - *Demarael - r10 Hunter*

Quote Originally Posted by Esondall View Post
    Do not google ''Dead poro'' !
    Rofl...123
    [IMG]https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t1/547875_10152075720742701_46971757_n.jpg[/IMG]
    66 Maggot Street, Grothum, Arador's End, Ettenmoors.
    Laurelin/Landroval/Brandywine.

A thankyou, especially to Bagang and Snakdang

Hi,
    I'm new to this forum - well, to posting on it anyway. I've been playing on the moors for the past month or so on my recently level capped lore-master, Lenkathir (rank 6 at the mo). I've found lots of friendly people who've helped me - inviting me into fellowships and raids with much higher ranks and people who knew what they were doing when I didn't(!), given advice on trait builds etc. I've had a lot of fun, and, er, died a lot along the way...

As this is a PvP zone, I'm okay with getting attacked while doing the PvE dallies - especially in Grothum, a place my elf definitely does not belong! However, on Friday morning I was in the middle of a typical early blitz through that goblin-infested place when I saw Bagang and Snakdang (high-ranked BAs) approaching. I assumed it would be curtains for me very quickly. I'd sparred against both and it was never pretty! However, having clearly seen me, they walked on and left me to go and recue Alf (again, haha). I was surprised, but also very grateful for such considerate behaviour! I posted what had happened on OOC but it was very quiet at that time. I decided to log in my sole creep, (a lowbie warg called Angjak who's been collecting dust since the level cap was changed and who I've given up playing) so I could thank them. Bagang explained that much as they enjoy PvP they respect PvE and so ignore freeps in situations with mine - they did so too for a cappy they encountered elsewhere.

I thought I should post this experience on this forum too, hoping to spread such a nice, honest attitude in the moors.

See you in game, for many more battles

Lenkathir

Looks like the burning tree has become more of a just few flickering embers.

Just wanted to give big cheers to all freeps and creeps alike who still come to ettens to have some fun! Think it was quite fun shuffeling between TR and GV for a long time last evening, hopefully freeps had some fun too. And yes, those backdoors should be removed or at least changed a bit. Think there still can be found some good fights as long as people dont stack defilers or hoard all buffs from the other side which both have been happening unfortunately often lately. Just would like to encourage people fighting even more and especially on both sides not giving up after first wipe saying we cant do a thing or start making instantly open raid. Can understand seeing 6 defi HoTs on target can be a bit depressing but cant understand how 2 freep healers is enough to scare creeps away with VTs and impales we have at the moment.

Now let the trash talk continue and see you on the battlefield pies and maggots!

P.S. Sorry for the grammar mistakes and my english but just be grateful most of you dont have to actually hear it!
    P.P.S. You know it has been very silent since even I am making a post on these forums.
    Last edited by Lomenil; Oct 02 2014 at 08:27 AM.
    Creeping, Freeping and Feeding since 2010
    HNT R12 | CPT R7 | RK R7 (Laurelin, Brandywine)
    WL R13 | DEF R9 | RVR R8 | BA R7 | STK R7 | WVR R7 (Laurelin, Landroval, Brandywine, Snowbourn)

Roar, action at least. Once the hoard of creeps took lug we got some rvr. But damn I took you some time to find the guts.. Brunt man, your getting old! Crack that wip of yours abit harder and move out faster. We were 1 min from disbanding from boredom!!

A good night wish: Dear god, turbine, please do something about the silly spiders. Or at least remove all that didn't play 1 year ago. Oh wait, wouldn't be anyone left. That would be saaaaad!

Hugs and kisses. Time to flame!
    [url=http://postimage.org/][img]http://s29.postimg.org/jhgasj377/image.jpg[/img][/url]

It was fun yesterday even though we could only find freeps around Lug all night. Glad my old bones managed to entertain you in the end, creeps live to serve after all.
    Last edited by Felathurin; Oct 04 2014 at 01:01 PM.
    Felathurin - Agathe - Serindel - Brunty
    Warmonger Brunt R14 Reaver, Blunt "James" Defiler, Nurks Warleader
    Laurelin Server 'C.O.I.N. Caster'
    "Everything in life is vibration." A. Einstein

Yeah nice action last few days. I took a photo with my friend Crumer, as always licking the floor!

Another pic with my friend Crumer, about to lick the floor... again!

Last edited by SANTAREM; Oct 04 2014 at 10:25 PM.
    REAVER [color=purple]Kakauete[/color] ::: [color=purple]R13[/color] BLACKARROW [color=purple]Kakadush[/color] ::: [color=purple]R13[/color] WARG [color=green]Kamikazze[/color] ::: [color=green]R11[/color] DEFILER [color=green]Kamolas[/color] ::: [color=green]R10[/color] WEAVER [color=greensoft]Kammi[/color] ::: [color=greensoft]R9[/color] WARLEADER [color=blue]Kabanga[/color] ::: [color=blue]R8[/color]

GUARDIAN [color=green]SANTAREM[/color] ::: [color=green]R11[/color]

Quote Originally Posted by SANTAREM View Post
    Yeah nice action last few days. I took a photo with my friend Crumer, as always licking the floor!

Glad to find someone who still remembers me!

P.S Thanks for covering that discussion,cause it would be a scandal if someone else read it
    Last edited by Maglaf; Oct 05 2014 at 02:50 PM.
    ~Arachnathel Le Goddess~
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff6666]Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked for, is mine. ~Nikola Tesla~[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Maglaf View Post
    Glad to find someone who still remembers me!

P.S Thanks for covering that discussion,cause it would be a scandal if someone else read it
    Don't worry i'll not share your feelings about me with nobody!
    REAVER [color=purple]Kakauete[/color] ::: [color=purple]R13[/color] BLACKARROW [color=purple]Kakadush[/color] ::: [color=purple]R13[/color] WARG [color=green]Kamikazze[/color] ::: [color=green]R11[/color] DEFILER [color=green]Kamolas[/color] ::: [color=green]R10[/color] WEAVER [color=greensoft]Kammi[/color] ::: [color=greensoft]R9[/color] WARLEADER [color=blue]Kabanga[/color] ::: [color=blue]R8[/color]

Don't worry i'll not share your feelings about me with nobody!
    Nice I don't think they're appropriate Must be 18+ to watch
    ~Arachnathel Le Goddess~
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff6666]Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked for, is mine. ~Nikola Tesla~[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Wow, posting a video about corpsejumping some nobody most of us have never even heard about. I'd have wanted to see Hispa raid jumping on some poor DoME member who was ganked but oh well. Or atleast a screenie of you combatlogging oO

Quote Originally Posted by Lomenil View Post
    Looks like the burning tree has become more of a just few flickering embers.

Just wanted to give big cheers to all freeps and creeps alike who still come to ettens to have some fun! Think it was quite fun shuffeling between TR and GV for a long time last evening, hopefully freeps had some fun too. And yes, those backdoors should be removed or at least changed a bit. Think there still can be found some good fights as long as people dont stack defilers or hoard all buffs from the other side which both have been happening unfortunately often lately. Just would like to encourage people fighting even more and especially on both sides not giving up after first wipe saying we cant do a thing or start making instantly open raid. Can understand seeing 6 defi HoTs on target can be a bit depressing but cant understand how 2 freep healers is enough to scare creeps away with VTs and impales we have at the moment.

Now let the trash talk continue and see you on the battlefield pies and maggots!

P.S. Sorry for the grammar mistakes and my english but just be grateful most of you dont have to actually hear it!
    P.P.S. You know it has been very silent since even I am making a post on these forums.

First of al gratz on your rank lome, finally purple slacker .
    Good to see the veterans still around in the moors, mostly the same ppl I encounter when roaming the map on my fat dwarf .
    But also I see new faces now and then, quite often actually.
    Ofc. There is still much left to be done at pvmp but its slowly getting better. Lets hope ( like we do for ages now ) that futere updates give the moors some more attention.
    See you at the fields all!

Thuruglir Thunder
    Rank 13 Rk

Random night at Grams!

Few minutes later..

Hello there.

Just wanted to point out that creeps were awesome until they disbanded. After that everything just went down the toilet = lack of interest

But keep in mind that this thing happens regularly once in a month. Finnzerg is here to stay and if we get equal opponents we keep fighting them.

Otherwise we just take outposts/clean river/ Liberate keeps. Every. Month

I have spoken: Uttnas Rautakoura

I'll try to send this message to creep leaders when this is happening so they can either hide or gather an army
    Last edited by Santenced; Oct 24 2014 at 08:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Santenced View Post
    Hello there.

Just wanted to point out that creeps were awesome until they disbanded. After that everything just went down the toilet = lack of interest

But keep in mind that this thing happens regularly once in a month. Finnzerg is here to stay and if we get equal opponents we keep fighting them.

I'll try to send this message to creep leaders when this is happening so they can either hide or gather an army

Quote Originally Posted by Santenced View Post
    Hello there.

*Morgothel - r13 Weaver* *Bushum - r10 Stalker* - *Elastoplasto - r10 Warleader* - *Demarael - r10 Hunter*

Requesting from freeps leaders....a night in etten with Siervos.....

lotro game SoA 30 €
    gold edition 150 €
    gank freep raid from request of their leaders... have no price

--- Aspirine dixit ----

At least good action yesterday evening, thanks to everyone who played

Lancel Champion Rank13 - BRG R6 - CPT R6 -LM R5
    BA R9 - WL R9 - Warg R8 - Weaver R7 - RVR R7 - Defiler R7
    HISPANEA FTW
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/user/LancelChamp?feature=watch[/url]

Rawr! Any of you useless lot playing ESO by chance? @noxpox if you do, DC (EU) is the place to be, gotta love them underdogs <3 ....also, check this shyte out.. >>>W<<< ...probably install LotrO again one of these days and get beaten into a pulp as usual soon, but serioulsy dudes, me hearties, ESO is fookin' fun, savy?!
    [IMG]https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t1/547875_10152075720742701_46971757_n.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by poxnoxious View Post
    Rawr! Any of you useless lot playing ESO by chance? @noxpox if you do, DC (EU) is the place to be, gotta love them underdogs <3 ....also, check this shyte out.. >>>W<<< ...probably install LotrO again one of these days and get beaten into a pulp as usual soon, but serioulsy dudes, me hearties, ESO is fookin' fun, savy?!
    TESO wasn't anything special, was quite ###### atleast in last beta phases. Lotro is even worse but still here eh

Quote Originally Posted by LancelChamp View Post

Taking pictures of the screen... Why not take a screenshot!
    #themoreyouknow

Quote Originally Posted by Galadhol View Post
    TESO wasn't anything special, was quite ###### atleast in last beta phases. Lotro is even worse but still here eh
    Well, LotrO is for free, at least as long yer a maggot, ESO aint. Besides, ESO has moved on since beta...thankfully, and in the right direction, albeit slowly. Though ESO still got eyesoring flaws, it's the best pvp I've been able to find these days to be honest. Lobbin' rotten meat in the face of flimsy elves never gets old, but maybe I'm just easily entertained.

Anyways, see you guys ingame soon'ish, planning on DL'ing LotrO again this weekend. Hopefully there'll be some massacres to partake in, toodles o/

Quote Originally Posted by Esondall View Post
    Taking pictures of the screen... Why not take a screenshot!
    #themoreyouknow

because that is scary ....
    HISPANEA FTW

Quote Originally Posted by poxnoxious View Post
    Well, LotrO is for free, at least as long yer a maggot, ESO aint. Besides, ESO has moved on since beta...thankfully, and in the right direction, albeit slowly. Though ESO still got eyesoring flaws, it's the best pvp I've been able to find these days to be honest. Lobbin' rotten meat in the face of flimsy elves never gets old, but maybe I'm just easily entertained.

Anyways, see you guys ingame soon'ish, planning on DL'ing LotrO again this weekend. Hopefully there'll be some massacres to partake in, toodles o/

new update, new class, do not know if there will be a lot of action this weekend in etten
    HISPANEA FTW

I hereby unilaterally declare the community self-induced "no action-period" to be unofficially OVER!!!

now you can all rejoice and get killing real life living stuff again! seeya out there
    Felathurin - Agathe - Serindel - Brunty
    Warmonger Brunt R14 Reaver, Blunt "James" Defiler, Nurks Warleader
    Laurelin Server 'C.O.I.N. Caster'
    "Everything in life is vibration." A. Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Felathurin View Post
    I hereby unilaterally declare the community self-induced "no action-period" to be unofficially OVER!!!

now you can all rejoice and get killing real life living stuff again! seeya out there
    Hispanea/Siervos is working that!! :P

Come to Etten nawww
    HISPANEA FTW

Page 245 of 282 FirstFirst ... 145 195 235 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 255 ... LastLast