We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 243 of 283 FirstFirst ... 143 193 233 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 253 ... LastLast
Results 6,051 to 6,075 of 7052

Thumbs up Nice combatlogging calthoras

I hope we will get to see many more combatlogs from you Cal.With much love
    Arachnathel
    ~Arachnathel Le Goddess~
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff6666]Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked for, is mine. ~Nikola Tesla~[/COLOR][/SIZE]

So it's combatlogs now lol, so cute. Keep trying honey.
    Calthoras. R14 Runekeeper - R11 Champion - R8 Captain - R8 Loremaster - R7 Minstrel - R6 Hunter - R6 Guardian - R6 Burglar - R6 Warden
    R8 Warleader - R7 Warg - R7 Reaver - R6 Blackarrow - R6 Weaver - R6 Defiler
    Leader of the Keepers of Silmarils

Quote Originally Posted by Calminayon View Post
    So it's combatlogs now lol, so cute. Keep trying honey.
    I'm not looking for more excuses to hate oyu,I already have tons I just wanted to see what will happen if I just threw some unbased (dunno if that's the word) insults for a player,like Erlotard did for Kakadush.

With tons of love(you know that dep inside,I love you) Arachnathel ^_^
    Last edited by Maglaf; May 18 2014 at 05:52 AM. Reason: A typo
    ~Arachnathel Le Goddess~
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff6666]Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked for, is mine. ~Nikola Tesla~[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Maglaf View Post
    I'm not looking for more excuses to hate oyu,I already have tons I just wanted to see what will happen if I just threw some unbased (dunno if that's the word) insults for a player,like Erlotard did for Kakadush.

With tons of love(you know that dep inside,I love you) Arachnathel ^_^
    The fail troll back again!?

Now crawl back under you rock. I dont open My mouth unprovoked towards you. Can i expect the same from you? Doubt it!

Do you have To mommy kaka? He cant answer for himself?
    [url=http://postimage.org/][img]http://s29.postimg.org/jhgasj377/image.jpg[/img][/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Erlo View Post
    The fail troll back again!?

Now crawl back under you rock. I dont open My mouth unprovoked towards you. Can i expect the same from you? Doubt it!

Do you have To mommy kaka? He cant answer for himself?
    Why should I mommy Kaka? I dont even know that guy
    ~Arachnathel Le Goddess~

[center]***My Real Life Warg Pack***
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0KRLgMrUIk[/url][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Bagluk View Post
    Theres only 1 in this image Pina
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c000000084604/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Tom/Gil/Arp - Shield Brothers
    Gilanakh/Gilarllug - Memento Mori

*Morgothel - r13 Weaver* *Bushum - r10 Stalker* - *Elastoplasto - r10 Warleader* - *Demarael - r10 Hunter*

Quote Originally Posted by Esondall View Post
    ^Why hulloo fun factory!

...and hullooo all ya lovely maggots and maggotritos.. One quick question if you good people would be so kind: is it worth dl'ing this game again? Forum seems well dead, am I wrong in assuming tze moors is equally dead?

Either way, have a brilliant summer mofo's, toodles.
    [IMG]https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t1/547875_10152075720742701_46971757_n.jpg[/IMG]
    66 Maggot Street, Grothum, Arador's End, Ettenmoors.
    Laurelin/Landroval/Brandywine.

Hiya Gobbo, you should come try it out and judge for yourself. Old times will never come back though.

The game is in a rough state overall, there is hardly any content for freepies and most of the kinships are dead because of that reason. On the other hand this draws new and old people that are still playing to the Ettenmoors. I have seen quite a few oldies venture back into the Moors to try it out. It is hard to find solo people if your more for the roaming around, most likely you will just get eaten by wargs or burgs if you do that. So it is all about grouping and this is a good thing imo. Switchers, lamers, spies and lot's of drama so all in all we are having more entertainment than I have seen last few years

The balance is better now in my opinion than it has been for last 2 years but this is my subjective view as someone who likes raid vs raid. I mostly go with the fact that it is actually possible for creeps to kill something under freep healing again, and the same kind of sick healing is now also found on creepside. As long as there are actually raids fighting against each other there is pretty decent fights which can sometimes last for 10m, we had a 30minute Fireboss fight in DoF recently for example. RAT-ing is key again and if something does not die in 3-7 seconds under focused fire the RAT needs to switch. 1on1 balance is still non-existant but there are some nice spars to be had between lower rank peoples and the less overpowered classes. Reaver and Loremaster are pretty much undying solo because of the self-heals they can spam. The new Flavours of this update however are clearly Defiler and Spider and so we see a lot of new or very old names running around on these classes constantly.

The downside is the people and this is exactly why nobody posts on this forum. After years of terrible action there are many that only know to ezmode (excuse the inaccurate term) and raid-leaders are hard to be found. Personally I switched to freepside to help out there mostly since it is not really a challenge on my reaver at the moment (everything just explodes without being able to get me to even half morale, and if they do they better run caus Ill get loads extra dps on low morale). If you have the nerves to ignore the chat abuse (or if you like that kind of thing) and are able to focus on your own fun then the Ettens can be quite enjoyable again.

Quote Originally Posted by Felathurin View Post
    Welcome to Laurelin, the sign should have read;
    loyalty, honour, respect? It's all in your head.
    Be sure to visit us at least once a day,
    we feed off your anger in a positive way.

Welcome to Laurelin, where the action is small,
    the insults still personal and the ego's are tall.
    Don't worry I have a feeling you'll fit right in,
    we all share your love for a certain freep kin.

Welcome to Laurelin, we hope you will stay,
    just learn to accept the way we want you to play.
    Remember to keep an eye on our /ooc chat,
    you'll soon learn the ropes from almighty Patrat.

Welcome to Laurelin, leave your expectations at the door.
    This server is nothing like you've ever seen before.
    Sure we have our ganking and camping and corpsejumping types,
    just makes the victory sweeter when the raid eventually wipes.

Welcome to Laurelin, OK maybe just more of the same.
    But at least we got the [Roleplay tag], which has to count for something in this game?
    I bet in time you'll learn to adapt to our crowd,
    if not: be sure not to let the door hit you on the way out.

Welcome to Laurelin, last call for the train heading nowhere fast.
    The good and bad memories you create will forever last.
    It's saver not to carry your heart on your sleeve,
    just post a little something on the Tree before you leave.
    Felathurin - Agathe - Serindel - Brunty
    Warmonger Brunt R14 Reaver, Blunt "James" Defiler, Nurks Warleader
    Laurelin Server 'C.O.I.N. Caster'
    "Everything in life is vibration." A. Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by poxnoxious View Post
    ^Why hulloo fun factory!

...and hullooo all ya lovely maggots and maggotritos.. One quick question if you good people would be so kind: is it worth dl'ing this game again? Forum seems well dead, am I wrong in assuming tze moors is equally dead?

Hello there Goblinking, good to see you again after a while.
    Brunt gave u a pretty good update on how things are atm.
    Imo there is still fun to be found in ettens, solo or raid.
    Creeps had a boost and freeps a nerf so there are many new faces on creepside.
    Personaly i like it more now then b4 u13.1 since i mostly dont have to go grams to find creepsies.

Hope to see you ingame soon u maggot.
    Greetings thuruglir thunder

Quote Originally Posted by poxnoxious View Post
    ^Why hulloo fun factory!

Moors boring as always.
    *Morgothel - r13 Weaver* *Bushum - r10 Stalker* - *Elastoplasto - r10 Warleader* - *Demarael - r10 Hunter*

Someone's been naughty. Apparently he's been accused in the past, without screenies.
    Now there screenies are here. Can provide more, if needed. He's been reported, banned from our groups. let's see how Turbine handles it.
    Calthoras. R14 Runekeeper - R11 Champion - R8 Captain - R8 Loremaster - R7 Minstrel - R6 Hunter - R6 Guardian - R6 Burglar - R6 Warden

I cannot make out anything on those screenies, even when I zoom in. sure it is the usual spot for lazy clubbers, and I guess I trust your judgements. But still, a screeny should give irrefutable evidence; not some blurred pixels.
    Felathurin - Agathe - Serindel - Brunty
    Warmonger Brunt R14 Reaver, Blunt "James" Defiler, Nurks Warleader
    Laurelin Server 'C.O.I.N. Caster'
    "Everything in life is vibration." A. Einstein

Someone's been naughty. Apparently he's been accused in the past, without screenies.
    Now there screenies are here. Can provide more, if needed. He's been reported, banned from our groups. let's see how Turbine handles it.
    Poor screenies. He is PvPing. Even if he FCed, lets give him another chance.

I'm dissapointed. We in Keepers have held a bet about who'd first try to be funny with the 'forgiving' comment. You werent first my first pick Morgy Should have known better.

Anyway, the screenies didn't turn out as well as I hoped they did on these forums, I can assure you they look alot better on photobucket though. Full screened they show all names quite clear. Just contact me in game Brunty and I'll pass you the link.

And yes, you'd think Fc-ers would put a little more effort into hiding their naughty business. This one was doing it at 09.00 in the morning, for everyone to see. Made me lol.

EDIT: ''I lost QQ morgo commented first and it is not even about you''

Ah! An other kinny lost the 100g bet aswell. Glad i'm not the only one suffering here

Somewhat better quality when zoomed in.

And my old dude watching the exciting 6 vs 1 spar.

Somewhat better quality when zoomed in.

And my old dude watching the exciting 6 vs 1 spar.
    It shows how LM is OP, soloing 6 greenie creeps. They must have lagged out or something that they couldnt fight back. I still dont see the signs of FCing.

Lol nice, he just keeps going. Wish Turbine would handle this already. Got more screenies send by a kinny. This is one, shows the guy logged a WL and 5 RvR now, so he could rez them. He takes his job seriously!

Here's a zoomed verion, copy pasted the revive/kill chat.

Lol nice, he just keeps going. Wish Turbine would handle this already. Got more screenies send by a kinny. This is one, shows the guy logged a WL and 5 RvR now, so he could rez them. He takes his job seriously!

Here's a zoomed verion, copy pasted the revive/kill chat.

Whats wrong with sparring? They had to get a rezzer beacuse walking back is lame if you die.

I'm dissapointed. We in Keepers have held a bet about who'd first try to be funny with the 'forgiving' comment. You werent first my first pick Morgy Should have known better.

Anyway, the screenies didn't turn out as well as I hoped they did on these forums, I can assure you they look alot better on photobucket though. Full screened they show all names quite clear. Just contact me in game Brunty and I'll pass you the link.

And yes, you'd think Fc-ers would put a little more effort into hiding their naughty business. This one was doing it at 09.00 in the morning, for everyone to see. Made me lol.

EDIT: ''I lost QQ morgo commented first and it is not even about you''

Ah! An other kinny lost the 100g bet aswell. Glad i'm not the only one suffering here
    it is funny to see how that moronatti member is trying to troll. oh no! sorry that i lost the bet Cal but next time i will get back the 100g that i didnt send anyone for losing it.

Can vouch that Namnatur is all about the FC.

I didn't take screens because I didn't think it would've been relevant, but the other day when I was running through the map on my pre-cap Burglar, doing dailies, I saw him fighting a r0 Reaver and stopped to get in a few stabs. He then asked me if I was fc'ing and wanted to group up. I guess he saw a r3 level 30 and figured that I stoop just as low.

Aw dont be mean Red. Thats like telling your little nephew he isnt funny when he tries to tell a joke. He'll keep trying and one day he may actually make someone grin (a little bit)!

Namnatur fightclubbing again.

Can they ban this guy 4good?

Ah well from rank 8 to rank 11 in a few days aint bad
    And when turbine finally will do something they ban him for what? 1 week? a month?
    Don't think they will take away his ranks.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0100002251c8/signature.png]Catrat[/charsig]

Page 243 of 283 FirstFirst ... 143 193 233 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 253 ... LastLast