We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 242 of 283 FirstFirst ... 142 192 232 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 252 ... LastLast
Results 6,026 to 6,050 of 7069
  1. #6026
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    300
    I fail to see point in posting such a tab. Atleast get 5 stars before showing off o/

  2. #6027
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadhol View Post
    I fail to see point in posting such a tab. Atleast get 5 stars before showing off o/
    It was my plan to do it, but angry RK - Mincy squad prevented me to do that.
    Last edited by Esondall; May 04 2014 at 06:17 PM.
    *Morgothel - r13 Weaver* *Bushum - r10 Stalker* - *Elastoplasto - r10 Warleader* - *Demarael - r10 Hunter*

  3. #6028
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Slovakia
    Posts
    4
    And here is my tab Thank you to all

    by Getrand
    Last edited by Alanth; May 05 2014 at 05:51 AM.

  4. #6029
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    300
    Impressive combat logging Kakadush o/

  5. #6030
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Arachnathelland (Ettenmoors)
    Posts
    162

    LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by Galadhol View Post
    Impressive combat logging Kakadush o/
    Dont take it personally,but I dont think people who play freeps have any rights to talk about cheating.And dont respond something like: "I never said combatlogging is cheating".

    P.S. I lied,take it personally.
    ~Arachnathel Le Goddess~
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff6666]Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked for, is mine. ~Nikola Tesla~[/COLOR][/SIZE]

  6. #6031
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadhol View Post
    Impressive combat logging Kakadush o/
    Erlo combat logged yesterday too, but I guess freeps are allowed.
    *Morgothel - r13 Weaver* *Bushum - r10 Stalker* - *Elastoplasto - r10 Warleader* - *Demarael - r10 Hunter*

  7. #6032
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadhol View Post
    Impressive combat logging Kakadush o/
    After killing some of you in 1vs1 and you guys comming with more to zerg me, i wouldn't call "combat log" but a strategy tactic.

    Dunno who's your freep and i couldn't care less. Have you faced me in a fair fight? probably no!
    REAVER [color=purple]Kakauete[/color] ::: [color=purple]R13[/color] BLACKARROW [color=purple]Kakadush[/color] ::: [color=purple]R13[/color] WARG [color=green]Kamikazze[/color] ::: [color=green]R11[/color] DEFILER [color=green]Kamolas[/color] ::: [color=green]R10[/color] WEAVER [color=greensoft]Kammi[/color] ::: [color=greensoft]R9[/color] WARLEADER [color=blue]Kabanga[/color] ::: [color=blue]R8[/color]

    GUARDIAN [color=green]SANTAREM[/color] ::: [color=green]R11[/color]

  8. #6033
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    300
    Quote Originally Posted by SANTAREM View Post
    After killing some of you in 1vs1 and you guys comming with more to zerg me, i wouldn't call "combat log" but a strategy tactic.

    Dunno who's your freep and i couldn't care less. Have you faced me in a fair fight? probably no!
    Umm. I'm sure both of us know that it didn't have anything to do with 1v1. Bunch of creeps chased a freep to ec and we had 2-3 guys there having their afk/chatting break. We fight back, creeps die slowly except one who runs away and combat logs. And yes, I did 1v1 you once after u13 and you did beat me. But I hadn't really played freeps quite a while before you started in Laurelin so it doesn't really matter who my freeps are. And from what I've observed you're pretty decent ba so I don't feel ashamed admitting that I lost a spar against you


    Quote Originally Posted by Esondall
    Erlo combat logged yesterday too, but I guess freeps are allowed.
    Didn't know that. And no matter who does it, it's just as shamefull act as fightclubbing or multiboxing. Escaping zerg won't do as an excuse.

    Quote Originally Posted by Maglaf
    Dont take it personally,but I dont think people who play freeps have any rights to talk about cheating.And dont respond something like: "I never said combatlogging is cheating".

    P.S. I lied,take it personally.
    But I don't think it's cheating despite never voicing it.

  9. #6034
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadhol View Post
    Umm. I'm sure both of us know that it didn't have anything to do with 1v1. Bunch of creeps chased a freep to ec and we had 2-3 guys there having their afk/chatting break. We fight back, creeps die slowly except one who runs away and combat logs. And yes, I did 1v1 you once after u13 and you did beat me. But I hadn't really played freeps quite a while before you started in Laurelin so it doesn't really matter who my freeps are. And from what I've observed you're pretty decent ba so I don't feel ashamed admitting that I lost a spar against you
    Ok then! You need to understand when some certain freeps kill you with a zerg on back more then 10 times in a space of 10minutes is kind frustrating.. And after log out i didnt came back cause honestly i got really mad of that zerg attitude. Ofc is not a good act logging out to not give any points to the opposite side, but i'm pretty sure you guys did more then 2k yesterday only with my deads.
    REAVER [color=purple]Kakauete[/color] ::: [color=purple]R13[/color] BLACKARROW [color=purple]Kakadush[/color] ::: [color=purple]R13[/color] WARG [color=green]Kamikazze[/color] ::: [color=green]R11[/color] DEFILER [color=green]Kamolas[/color] ::: [color=green]R10[/color] WEAVER [color=greensoft]Kammi[/color] ::: [color=greensoft]R9[/color] WARLEADER [color=blue]Kabanga[/color] ::: [color=blue]R8[/color]

    GUARDIAN [color=green]SANTAREM[/color] ::: [color=green]R11[/color]

  10. #6035
    Combat logging is probably the saddest thing in this game right after fightclubbing.
    [center]***My Real Life Warg Pack***
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0KRLgMrUIk[/url][/center]

  11. #6036
    Quote Originally Posted by Bagluk View Post
    Combat logging is probably the saddest thing in this game right after fightclubbing.
    But multiboxing is on top of both these things.
    [url=http://postimage.org/][img]http://s29.postimg.org/jhgasj377/image.jpg[/img][/url]

  12. #6037
    Quote Originally Posted by Esondall View Post
    Erlo combat logged yesterday too, but I guess freeps are allowed.
    Awww really. Bbbut he did it first..... Then it must be ok....
    [url=http://postimage.org/][img]http://s29.postimg.org/jhgasj377/image.jpg[/img][/url]

  13. #6038
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Arachnathelland (Ettenmoors)
    Posts
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by Erlo View Post
    Awww really. Bbbut he did it first..... Then it must be ok....
    Are you mentally r e t a r d e d ?
    Last edited by Maglaf; May 14 2014 at 05:49 AM. Reason: Too much censorship
    ~Arachnathel Le Goddess~
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff6666]Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked for, is mine. ~Nikola Tesla~[/COLOR][/SIZE]

  14. #6039
    Quote Originally Posted by Maglaf View Post
    Are you mentally r e t a r d e d ?
    Wow, What a strong Word to come with.
    Seriously, some sarcasm i would understand. Bit that dude, seriously!

    Time for you to remember your childhood dude and smile and see my post abit ironic. Kids normally point fingers at others, saying but he did it to....

    I dont justify myself by pointing at others. I just found morgs post hillarious as he out of the blue pointed at me. So i was as childish as he was...

    I thought you were a smart Guy but obviously not...

    Go crawl down in the ground as you always do and stop pesting these fin forums with you inmature post!

    Sad days when the trolls on these forums cant hold back at all, and troll when Therese is something to troll about. Mostly they just make themselves look like ### hats... Good Job sir. U dont look to smart.
    Last edited by Erlo; May 14 2014 at 06:16 AM. Reason: iPad auto correction
    [url=http://postimage.org/][img]http://s29.postimg.org/jhgasj377/image.jpg[/img][/url]

  15. #6040
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Arachnathelland (Ettenmoors)
    Posts
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by Erlo View Post
    Wow, What a strong Word to come with.
    Seriously, some sarcasm i would understand. Bit that dude, seriously!

    Time for you to remember your childhood dude and smile and see my post abit ironic. Kids normally point fingers at others, saying but he did it to....

    I dont justify myself by pointing at others. I just found morgs post hillarious as he out of the blue pointed at me. So i was as childish as he was...

    I thought you were a smart Guy but obviously not...

    Go crawl down in the ground as you always do and stop pesting these fin forums with you inmature post!

    Sad days when the trolls on these forums cant hold back at all, and troll when Therese is something to troll about. Mostly they just make themselves look like ### hats... Good Job sir. U dont look to smart.
    First of all: I'm not a dude.
    Secondly: Correct your English again
    Also,I cant believe that someone who is not mentally r e t a r d e d would use Apple products ^_^
    ~Arachnathel Le Goddess~
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff6666]Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked for, is mine. ~Nikola Tesla~[/COLOR][/SIZE]

  16. #6041
    Quote Originally Posted by Maglaf View Post
    First of all: I'm not a dude.
    Secondly: Correct your English again
    Also,I cant believe that someone who is not mentally r e t a r d e d would use Apple products ^_^
    Trolling lesson nr 1!

    Dont go down the language road.

    Only makes you look cheap and out of trolling material!
    [url=http://postimage.org/][img]http://s29.postimg.org/jhgasj377/image.jpg[/img][/url]

  17. #6042
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Arachnathelland (Ettenmoors)
    Posts
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by Erlo View Post
    Trolling lesson nr 1!

    Dont go down the language road.

    Only makes you look cheap and out of trolling material!
    You keep saying that I'm trolling,while I dont do so.I just insult you.Which proves me right that you're r e t a r d e d,
    ~Arachnathel Le Goddess~
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff6666]Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked for, is mine. ~Nikola Tesla~[/COLOR][/SIZE]

  18. #6043
    Quote Originally Posted by Maglaf View Post
    You keep saying that I'm trolling,while I dont do so.I just insult you.Which proves me right that you're r e t a r d e d,
    Insulting people for what they are isn't really very insulting.

    That's more being racial...

    If you want to insult people you have to insult them on things they do, how they act. Not what they are.

    Learn some manners please. As you fail at insulting, are disrespectful towards people with a handicap, shows me that you try to troll and fail extremely bad at it.

    Let me copy something for you that maybe makes you think twice before you call someone a ###### again!

    A person born with a mental condition and therefore has to work a million times harder to be able to do simple things (such as learn and communicate) that we take for granted. On top of this, a ###### will usually suffer a lot of ridicule from society because people fear what they do not understand. The people who choose to make fun of the mental ######## tend to be complete morons and cannot comprehend that these people have feelings and emotions just like anyone else.
    I find it amusing that saying somebody has cancer would not be taken as a joke and yet, using another disease such as mental ######## as an insult is common among society, and many do not realize that it is very offensive and that there is something seriously wrong about it.

    Have a good day and try to show abit more respect!
    [url=http://postimage.org/][img]http://s29.postimg.org/jhgasj377/image.jpg[/img][/url]

  19. #6044
    Respect should be earned. At least everyone i don't know got my respect and you can lose it when you log in combat.
    [center]***My Real Life Warg Pack***
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0KRLgMrUIk[/url][/center]

  20. #6045
    Quote Originally Posted by Erlo View Post
    troll when Therese is something to troll about.
    How Ungodly of you to make fun of Mother Teresa! You should be crucified and feel God's Wrath!!!!!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c01000022735a/signature.png]Bubbs[/charsig]

  21. #6046
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Arachnathelland (Ettenmoors)
    Posts
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by Erlo View Post
    Insulting people for what they are isn't really very insulting.

    That's more being racial...

    If you want to insult people you have to insult them on things they do, how they act. Not what they are.

    Learn some manners please. As you fail at insulting, are disrespectful towards people with a handicap, shows me that you try to troll and fail extremely bad at it.

    Let me copy something for you that maybe makes you think twice before you call someone a ###### again!

    A person born with a mental condition and therefore has to work a million times harder to be able to do simple things (such as learn and communicate) that we take for granted. On top of this, a ###### will usually suffer a lot of ridicule from society because people fear what they do not understand. The people who choose to make fun of the mental ######## tend to be complete morons and cannot comprehend that these people have feelings and emotions just like anyone else.
    I find it amusing that saying somebody has cancer would not be taken as a joke and yet, using another disease such as mental ######## as an insult is common among society, and many do not realize that it is very offensive and that there is something seriously wrong about it.

    Have a good day and try to show abit more respect!
    I dont give a single #### about what wikipedia writes about this. The borders between Good and Bad is something that each person sets himself.For you it may be insulting to make fun of the mentally challenged people ,for someone else it might be not.
    In addition,you know,this is just a joke.A JOKE. You know like "How can Greeks play since they are too poor to get internet access" or "Spanish people dont have a clue about the English language".
    But well,as I stated many times already,you're too ######## to understand that this is a joke,right?
    Last edited by Maglaf; May 14 2014 at 01:47 PM. Reason: Edit No.1 Better syntax Edit No.2 Moar stuff
    ~Arachnathel Le Goddess~
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff6666]Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked for, is mine. ~Nikola Tesla~[/COLOR][/SIZE]

  22. #6047
    i like my inglhish!!
    Lancel Champion Rank13 - BRG R6 - CPT R6 -LM R5
    BA R9 - WL R9 - Warg R8 - Weaver R7 - RVR R7 - Defiler R7
    HISPANEA FTW
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/user/LancelChamp?feature=watch[/url]

  23. #6048
    Quote Originally Posted by Maglaf View Post
    I dont give a single #### about what wikipedia writes about this. The borders between Good and Bad is something that each person sets himself.For you it may be insulting to make fun of the mentally challenged people ,for someone else it might be not.
    In addition,you know,this is just a joke.A JOKE. You know like "How can Greeks play since they are too poor to get internet access" or "Spanish people dont have a clue about the English language".
    But well,as I stated many times already,you're too ######## to understand that this is a joke,right?
    Atleast you showed the entire Community what kind of personal view you have! Thank god for you!
    [url=http://postimage.org/][img]http://s29.postimg.org/jhgasj377/image.jpg[/img][/url]

  24. #6049
    [center]***My Real Life Warg Pack***
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0KRLgMrUIk[/url][/center]

  25. #6050
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Arachnathelland (Ettenmoors)
    Posts
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by Erlo View Post
    Atleast you showed the entire Community what kind of personal view you have! Thank god for you!
    The community already knew my views.Thanks for thanking me (since I'm god) for me
    ~Arachnathel Le Goddess~
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff6666]Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked for, is mine. ~Nikola Tesla~[/COLOR][/SIZE]

 

 
Page 242 of 283 FirstFirst ... 142 192 232 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 252 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload