We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 220 of 283 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 230 270 ... LastLast
Results 5,476 to 5,500 of 7052
  1. #5476




    Not sure if the link works.

    Back to arms, KB number 18.000. That's it, cheers. Thank you creeps for fighting no matter how bad creeps are atm, you fight! . Not that hunters are in a great shape ( we are ok ) but I want to see tactical classes hugely nerfed!

    Sigh, that's not the screen I wanted to post, here they are only 1 7.999, facepalm....
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0000001ac7fe/signature.png]Cazikee[/charsig]
    Weaver r12 before RoI -Slayer of light

  2. #5477
    Eeew.. Ghetto Hunter xD
    [IMG]http://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii500/supermaco/2800703.png[/IMG]

  3. #5478
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    939
    Hehehe 4.8 K/D. I respect you have the courage to post such a wartab, congrats

  4. #5479
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchEZmoder View Post
    Hehehe 4.8 K/D. I respect you have the courage to post such a wartab, congrats
    Not only that, I am proud of having 4.9 on my spider who is by far stronger than the Hunter!. Yet my spider was the most skilled 1vs1 on vanyar by freep's words xD


    Take it the other way Pina, I've killed as much as I wanted and died as much as I wanted , try that way and peraphs you'll have more fun xD, although playing 6 chars at the same time is more awesome than 18.000 kbs!.

    Pina, you know I've always respected you, but with this kind of comments you don't help yourself, do you? You're a very good hunter at pve ( Not the best thought, There are better hunters ) but you have always been horrible at PvMP so thank you, I am proud of my wartab, A proud soloer who plays his hunter solo in good and hard times xD and don't forget that everyone already knew my wartab, I have posted it like a thousand of times since I play lotro xD, I try imposible fights to get better, while average players go the easy way
    Last edited by Gorgilh; Aug 24 2013 at 05:11 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0000001ac7fe/signature.png]Cazikee[/charsig]
    Weaver r12 before RoI -Slayer of light

  5. #5480
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    939
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorgilh View Post
    Not only that, I am proud of having 4.9 on my spider who is by far stronger than the Hunter!. Yet my spider was the most skilled 1vs1 on vanyar by freep's words xD


    Take it the other way Pina, I've killed as much as I wanted and died as much as I wanted , try that way and peraphs you'll have more fun xD, although playing 6 chars at the same time is more awesome than 18.000 kbs!.

    Pina, you know I've always respected you, but with this kind of comments you don't help yourself, do you? You're a very good hunter at pve ( Not the best thought, There are better hunters ) but you have always been horrible at PvMP so thank you, I am proud of my wartab, A proud soloer who plays his hunter solo in good and hard times xD and don't forget that everyone already knew my wartab, I have posted it like a thousand of times since I play lotro xD, I try imposible fights to get better, while average players go the easy way
    Yes you know this all since you grouped 0 times with me in PvE, and i only played hunter in PvP before you started playing in Ettens (before audacity came to play). Maybe 2 times after that. So you know nothing lol.

  6. #5481
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchEZmoder View Post
    Yes you know this all since you grouped 0 times with me in PvE, and i only played hunter in PvP before you started playing in Ettens (before audacity came to play). Maybe 2 times after that. So you know nothing lol.
    You forgot to say....CaziKe Nieve!

    I have nothing against you Pina, but you're a smart guy who always finds a reasson to troll xD. I've heard enough from you in PvE, don't forget I was ( I am still although no raiding ) a raider from LA So I heard a lot about your parses and so xD.

    About PvMP.... I've seen your hunter many times, not my fault if you don't remember it Just remember how important KD is, it cures cancer so keep it high! bye XD
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0000001ac7fe/signature.png]Cazikee[/charsig]
    Weaver r12 before RoI -Slayer of light

  7. #5482
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Disneyland
    Posts
    324
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorgilh View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorgilh View Post
    Not only that, I am proud of having 4.9 on my spider who is by far stronger than the Hunter!. Yet my spider was the most skilled 1vs1 on vanyar by freep's words xD


    Take it the other way Pina, I've killed as much as I wanted and died as much as I wanted , try that way and peraphs you'll have more fun xD, although playing 6 chars at the same time is more awesome than 18.000 kbs!.

    Pina, you know I've always respected you, but with this kind of comments you don't help yourself, do you? You're a very good hunter at pve ( Not the best thought, There are better hunters ) but you have always been horrible at PvMP so thank you, I am proud of my wartab, A proud soloer who plays his hunter solo in good and hard times xD and don't forget that everyone already knew my wartab, I have posted it like a thousand of times since I play lotro xD, I try imposible fights to get better, while average players go the easy way


  8. #5483
    Your skills to anoy me are getting old Ketth, You're close to be my friend nowadays, you've been so nice to me in my return!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0000001ac7fe/signature.png]Cazikee[/charsig]
    Weaver r12 before RoI -Slayer of light

  9. #5484
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Disneyland
    Posts
    324
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorgilh View Post
    Your skills to anoy me are getting old Ketth, You're close to be my friend nowadays, you've been so nice to me in my return!

  10. #5485
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Arachnathelland (Ettenmoors)
    Posts
    162
    Whoa!!! Slow down Ketth. We want you alive and kicking
    Last edited by Maglaf; Aug 24 2013 at 02:08 PM.
    ~Arachnathel Le Goddess~
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff6666]Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked for, is mine. ~Nikola Tesla~[/COLOR][/SIZE]

  11. #5486
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Grothum
    Posts
    387
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorgilh View Post

    Dunno what others care about in their wartabs, I rarely glance at mine, if I do it's for the KB/Kills...mine is like 1/4 only >.< I needa step up my game!
    Last edited by poxnoxious; Aug 24 2013 at 09:40 PM. Reason: Because I can!
    [IMG]https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t1/547875_10152075720742701_46971757_n.jpg[/IMG]
    66 Maggot Street, Grothum, Arador's End, Ettenmoors.
    Laurelin/Landroval/Brandywine.

  12. #5487
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Groningen
    Posts
    92

    Left the server

    A couple of days as some people already knew my minstrel has been transferred to Snowbourn, I want to say thankyou to all the freeps and creeps from Laurelin for the great experience and I am gonna miss you all except pina ofcourse
    Was great leading the Freeps every know and then and I want to thank all the people that helped me through Etten Moors mostly.
    I had alot of fun with everyone of you and especially thanks to the leaders that kept the action up on both sides even when we had some hard times.

    So big thanks to all of the following leaders: Calthoras,Palinkirk,Grinadan,K etth,Morgothel,Nurgaf,Lircel and Getrick.
    Sorry if I missed someone there.

    P.S. Big thanks for Cazikee who was the one who helped me the most in Etten Moors when I was still a nablet

    waves and kisses from Anvi
    [url=http://www.sigcreator.com/][img]http://www.sigcreator.com/generatedsigs/94213163103lotro_lotro09.png[/img][/url]

  13. #5488
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    939
    Quote Originally Posted by irthor View Post
    A couple of days as some people already knew my minstrel has been transferred to Snowbourn, I want to say thankyou to all the freeps and creeps from Laurelin for the great experience and I am gonna miss you all except pina ofcourse
    Was great leading the Freeps every know and then and I want to thank all the people that helped me through Etten Moors mostly.
    I had alot of fun with everyone of you and especially thanks to the leaders that kept the action up on both sides even when we had some hard times.

    So big thanks to all of the following leaders: Calthoras,Palinkirk,Grinadan,K etth,Morgothel,Nurgaf,Lircel and Getrick.
    Sorry if I missed someone there.

    P.S. Big thanks for Cazikee who was the one who helped me the most in Etten Moors when I was still a nablet

    waves and kisses from Anvi
    Great news, thanks for going to Snowbourn.

    We don't like fightclubbers. (not pointing to anyone, just making a statement)

  14. #5489
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Groningen
    Posts
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchEZmoder View Post
    Great news, thanks for going to Snowbourn.

    We don't like fightclubbers. (not pointing to anyone, just making a statement)
    Says the biggest cheater of Laurelin
    [url=http://www.sigcreator.com/][img]http://www.sigcreator.com/generatedsigs/94213163103lotro_lotro09.png[/img][/url]

  15. #5490
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    939
    Quote Originally Posted by irthor View Post
    Says the biggest cheater of Laurelin
    Says the most hypocrite ex-Laurelin player.

    Have fun spying in Snowbourn creep OOC.

  16. #5491
    Quote Originally Posted by irthor View Post
    A couple of days as some people already knew my minstrel has been transferred to Snowbourn, I want to say thankyou to all the freeps and creeps from Laurelin for the great experience and I am gonna miss you all except pina ofcourse
    Was great leading the Freeps every know and then and I want to thank all the people that helped me through Etten Moors mostly.
    I had alot of fun with everyone of you and especially thanks to the leaders that kept the action up on both sides even when we had some hard times.

    So big thanks to all of the following leaders: Calthoras,Palinkirk,Grinadan,K etth,Morgothel,Nurgaf,Lircel and Getrick.
    Sorry if I missed someone there.

    P.S. Big thanks for Cazikee who was the one who helped me the most in Etten Moors when I was still a nablet

    waves and kisses from Anvi

    Very sad to hear that, you know I dislike your transfer, but after all yo've been a nice player and a better person although you suck for being son of Nimerwen! <3!


    Cheers mate, have fun there....and come back to Laurelin any day. You'll be wellcomen again.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0000001ac7fe/signature.png]Cazikee[/charsig]
    Weaver r12 before RoI -Slayer of light

  17. #5492
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Arachnathelland (Ettenmoors)
    Posts
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorgilh View Post
    ......yo've been a nice player and a better person although.............. You'll be wellcomen again.
    Are you sure you're talking for him??? I mean , the words you used are a falsification of the truth.Oh well, freeps.They'll always support each other no matter what

    P.S. Welcomed again? Hmmm,not from everyone...
    ~Arachnathel Le Goddess~
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff6666]Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked for, is mine. ~Nikola Tesla~[/COLOR][/SIZE]

  18. #5493
    Quote Originally Posted by Maglaf View Post
    Are you sure you're talking for him??? I mean , the words you used are a falsification of the truth.Oh well, freeps.They'll always support each other no matter what

    P.S. Welcomed again? Hmmm,not from everyone...


    Yes, because you know, freeps are brainless and creeps are cool. Leave the odds, I know him since he was low ranked and he's been my friend in the game.

    He's been a good freep player.


    And now....GRATZ Anoir Mate! Gratz for your well deserved r14! One of the few players who through the years has ranked and not just in 5 months as most of the people now, glad he got his deserved rank.... Now I have to be the next !
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0000001ac7fe/signature.png]Cazikee[/charsig]
    Weaver r12 before RoI -Slayer of light

  19. #5494
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Arachnathelland (Ettenmoors)
    Posts
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorgilh View Post
    Yes, because you know, freeps are brainless and creeps are cool. Leave the odds, I know him since he was low ranked and he's been my friend in the game.

    He's been a good freep player.


    And now....GRATZ Anoir Mate! Gratz for your well deserved r14! One of the few players who through the years has ranked and not just in 5 months as most of the people now, glad he got his deserved rank.... Now I have to be the next !
    Correction:Most of freeps are brainless(talking about PvMPers) and a large number of creeps lost their coolness (due their attitude,playstyle,etc etc)
    I wont congatulate a person who QQs cause he cant finish me with Epic Conclusion and thinks that spiders should trait as if they were a dps class
    Last edited by Maglaf; Aug 26 2013 at 06:13 AM. Reason: Way too many typos ^_^
    ~Arachnathel Le Goddess~
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff6666]Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked for, is mine. ~Nikola Tesla~[/COLOR][/SIZE]

  20. #5495
    Quote Originally Posted by Maglaf View Post
    Correction:Most of freeps are brainless(talking about PvMPers) and a large number of creeps lost their coolness (due their attitude,playstyle,etc etc)
    I wont congatulate a person who QQs cause he cant finish me with Epic Conclusion and thinks that spiders should trait as if they were a dps class
    But I congratule him for being the best RK out there, speaking about DPS, for Healing I'd take Tindalas over him, but Anoir is a deadly RK, the most of them. Rank 14 deserves respect at least-He's been killing creeps with no mercy, I see why he's hated, If I am not wrong he's 24.000 kbs, which is amazing.

    Anyway, Nowadays there are not many soloers and true figthers, Pina multiboxing, Ketth who is quite unactive at least is good at his class, the current creeps are dissapointing, Today a Defiler sparred a Champion and won, Where is Felix? He's crying somewhere, hopefully I sparred him after that and I restared the order, I won. Ahww.... What I mean is that both freeps and creeps are equal, the old high ranked guys are mostly away or taking a break, creepside needs Ketth, Brunt, Emopoke , Hiroji or any other good leader as much as Freeps need Anoir, Anvi and the good players they used to have.



    -About the spiders.... I ranked mine to 12 before RoI came, they are the opposite of a DPS class, I'd say a spider has to be traited for defences 100%.

    Cya,
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0000001ac7fe/signature.png]Cazikee[/charsig]
    Weaver r12 before RoI -Slayer of light

  21. #5496
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Groningen
    Posts
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by Maglaf View Post
    Are you sure you're talking for him??? I mean , the words you used are a falsification of the truth.Oh well, freeps.They'll always support each other no matter what

    P.S. Welcomed again? Hmmm,not from everyone...
    Quite funny you are telling me what I can and cannot do, from a player that has only been playing in Etten Moors for about 2 months
    I got some bug I can play my minstrel on 2 servers at the moment so maybe I will pop up soon
    [url=http://www.sigcreator.com/][img]http://www.sigcreator.com/generatedsigs/94213163103lotro_lotro09.png[/img][/url]

  22. #5497
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Arachnathelland (Ettenmoors)
    Posts
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by irthor View Post
    Quite funny you are telling me what I can and cannot do, from a player that has only been playing in Etten Moors for about 2 months
    I got some bug I can play my minstrel on 2 servers at the moment so maybe I will pop up soon
    Well I never told you what to do,or did I? The 2 months you're talking about are actually almost 5
    And yes I can judge you easily cause you're an open book.And I enjoy reading books

    P.S. Have you reported that? Or are you waiting to see if you can actually get away with 2 minstrels?
    Last edited by Maglaf; Aug 26 2013 at 10:00 AM. Reason: Just to add words
    ~Arachnathel Le Goddess~
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff6666]Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked for, is mine. ~Nikola Tesla~[/COLOR][/SIZE]

  23. #5498
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    192
    Quote Originally Posted by Ketth View Post
    feelings that most of us share.
    speak for yourself though, I am pretty sure most people couldn't care less either way. Apart from those that are just sad or disappointed to see another of our players leave to a server that's even more abusive and laggy than our own.

    We've had some decent action recently, let's try not to ruin it with the drama.
    Felathurin - Agathe - Serindel - Brunty
    Warmonger Brunt R14 Reaver, Blunt "James" Defiler, Nurks Warleader
    Laurelin Server 'C.O.I.N. Caster'
    "Everything in life is vibration." A. Einstein

  24. #5499
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Disneyland
    Posts
    324
    Quote Originally Posted by Felathurin View Post
    speak for yourself though, I am pretty sure most people couldn't care less either way. Apart from those that are just sad or disappointed to see another of our players leave to a server that's even more abusive and laggy than our own.

    We've had some decent action recently, let's try not to ruin it with the drama.
    I was talking about the people I was playing with so I kind of know their opinions.

  25. #5500
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    17

    Smile Grats

    Grats Anoir! Nice action last weekend. Guess we're even now with fire boss kill steals
    Bytonras R7 Guardian, Tumion R10 Lore-master

 

 
Page 220 of 283 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 230 270 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload