We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 217 of 282 FirstFirst ... 117 167 207 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 227 267 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,425 of 7044
    Quote Originally Posted by BonnieScotland View Post
    RP eh? Tell the truth you are not a RPer. How many times do you rp with other people? Very few. Serenity had few rpers you were always for PvP rather than RP. You have decided to have a personal attack on someone and when confronted with it do not have courage to admit it. Glad to see you on more take it due to the wife letting you?
    Um muzcrag ....you were never one for that much either if I recall, besides you know as well as I do nothing really happened game wise in that kin, no one ever had much interest. My gaming time remains the same as normal (yes I'm chained to the sink).

I respect that you are defending your tribe member, have no issue with that...but as already posted you were not online and besides its water under the bridge for me, I'm more concerned about having no decent gear on my freeps..wargs please be gentle

Anyways...back to the farming, me farming ?????. Most of the time I'm told I re-enact ww1 trench charges and lead my raids to slaughter.
    [COLOR=red]Palinkirk - RVR R12, Webey Spid R7, Swab WL R4, Rottern BA R4[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#008000]Palinkir - Hunter R10, Toroga Champ R8
    [/COLOR]

For the "Role-Players"

"Turbine has official and supported role-playing servers for our players within The Lord of the Rings Online™. These servers provide our players additional ways to interact within The Lord of the Rings Online, and give players the opportunity to be deeply immersed within the lore of The Lord of the Rings. Roleplay-Supported servers have separate naming and chat rules to preserve the atmosphere of the Lord of the Rings and provide an enjoyable experience for our role-players. Servers are designated as Roleplay-Supported by the “RP” tag before their name."

I hope you can understand that Roleplay-Supported doesn't mean Roleplay-Enforced,and thus,there will be non-RPers on the server.So,next time you are about to "RP" with someone,think,that he/she might not be here because of the RP,but because a friend brought him here/he likes the environment more/prefers a more mature server community.

Also, Ettens is not a big RP area :P You see, RPing is directly connected to LotR lore, and the last time I checked, orcs could not discuss with spiders (Kinda stupid arguement,but you know,I couldn't resist)
    ~Arachnathel Le Goddess~
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff6666]Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked for, is mine. ~Nikola Tesla~[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Maglaf View Post
    "Turbine has official and supported role-playing servers for our players within The Lord of the Rings Online™. These servers provide our players additional ways to interact within The Lord of the Rings Online, and give players the opportunity to be deeply immersed within the lore of The Lord of the Rings. Roleplay-Supported servers have separate naming and chat rules to preserve the atmosphere of the Lord of the Rings and provide an enjoyable experience for our role-players. Servers are designated as Roleplay-Supported by the “RP” tag before their name."

I hope you can understand that Roleplay-Supported doesn't mean Roleplay-Enforced,and thus,there will be non-RPers on the server.So,next time you are about to "RP" with someone,think,that he/she might not be here because of the RP,but because a friend brought him here/he likes the environment more/prefers a more mature server community.

Also, Ettens is not a big RP area :P You see, RPing is directly connected to LotR lore, and the last time I checked, orcs could not discuss with spiders (Kinda stupid arguement,but you know,I couldn't resist)
    Thanks for the clarification there ......and your right, more spiders need to follow your example with cc, you do it well, as you say, to much pew pew at the back.
    [COLOR=red]Palinkirk - RVR R12, Webey Spid R7, Swab WL R4, Rottern BA R4[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#008000]Palinkir - Hunter R10, Toroga Champ R8
    [/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Palinkir View Post
    [...]
    I'm more concerned about having no decent gear on my freeps..wargs please be gentle
    [...]
    slurp! *takes notes*
    Woofi, the pacifist dwarf [COLOR=#008000]R11[/COLOR] | Gnaw, the happy warg pup [COLOR=#b22222]R10[/COLOR] | Bobblie, Orcs sans Frontières [COLOR=#b22222]R10[/COLOR]

What happened Derp,missed your friends? ♥♥♥

If you dare not to come back,I'm gonna find you,and keel you.
    I agree with Spideycum!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c01000022735a/signature.png]Bubbs[/charsig]

What happened Derp,missed your friends? ♥♥♥

If you dare not to come back,I'm gonna find you,and keel you.
    Well, yeah! It's hard to find a bunch who love to troll so much, as well as people who are just generally fun! Makes me wish i could clone you all. <3 then MM could travel the world of games with me! Till i inevitably End back in lotro, cause people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by eois View Post
    I agree with Spideycum!
    And on the note of Killing me, Bring it! <3
    [Center] [url=http://www.sigcreator.com/][img]http://www.sigcreator.com/generatedsigs/87113131175lotro_lotro11.png[/img][/url]
    ll Flicky - r10 Stalker ll Hispanabs Raidbabys - Rank 2 Black arrow ll
    ll Aiumdurr - r9 Hunter ll Auria - r6 Captain ll [/center]

Also, PALI! CHANGE YOUR SIGNATURE!
    Sorry for being a picky &&&&&&&, but your rank's not correct
    [Center] [url=http://www.sigcreator.com/][img]http://www.sigcreator.com/generatedsigs/87113131175lotro_lotro11.png[/img][/url]
    ll Flicky - r10 Stalker ll Hispanabs Raidbabys - Rank 2 Black arrow ll
    ll Aiumdurr - r9 Hunter ll Auria - r6 Captain ll [/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Aiumdurr View Post
    Well, yeah! It's hard to find a bunch who love to troll so much, as well as people who are just generally fun! Makes me wish i could clone you all. <3 then MM could travel the world of games with me! Till i inevitably End back in lotro, cause people piss me off.

And on the note of Killing me, Bring it! <3
    I'm sure that some freeps and creeps would love to see MM moving to another game-MMO. >.<
    And of course you'd end up in lotro!We have an awesome community,and in addition,we dont have the 15 year old kids who were playing WoW before they start LotRo.
    ~Arachnathel Le Goddess~
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff6666]Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked for, is mine. ~Nikola Tesla~[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by DaMac View Post
    Where I come from, calling someone scum is a term of endearment, no really! its like a promotion!

Grats on rank pali.
    yep, it's a step above maggot but still a rank bellow worm

Quote Originally Posted by mick2222 View Post
    I was in the raid. You were leading. After some pve in HH you lead us to GV to zerg soloers so you could level. That's when i dropped from the raid.
    You'd do the same if you needed a few hundred more infamy.

Quote Originally Posted by Calminayon View Post
    Gratz Pali Not easy to stay away from the quicksand we call forums eh. Tougher fights here than on the fields.
    at least the fights on the forum are balanced hohohoho :P

Quote Originally Posted by Palinkir View Post
    I'm more concerned about having no decent gear on my freeps..wargs please be gentle
    oh pally, you know better than that :P

A heartfelt congratulations on your rank though, took you long enough
    Proud leader of [url]www.thewesternalliance.org[/url] On [EN-RP] Laurelin

Was mich nicht umbringt, macht mich stärker
    - Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

Quote Originally Posted by Thoronthor View Post
    You'd do the same if you needed a few hundred more infamy.
    No i wouldn't. worst case log in tomorrow and hand in 3 quests.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c00000027846e/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Niniburz Defiler on creepside

Quote Originally Posted by mick2222 View Post
    No i wouldn't. worst case log in tomorrow and hand in 3 quests.
    that's the real PvP mentality right there
    Proud leader of [url]www.thewesternalliance.org[/url] On [EN-RP] Laurelin

Was mich nicht umbringt, macht mich stärker
    - Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

Grats on rank Pali! Very well deserved!
    Gordinion R7 GRD
    Gurtzag R9 RVR
    Dzigo R7 STK

R.I.P BlackAppendage </3
    How will we now see when the freeps are trololoing us asides from the sizzled, greyed out image of my wargy corpse?

Oh well...
    Things got a bit over enthusiastic on the group front last night

WARNING: FOR COMEDY PURPOSES ONLY
    | BAGNARSK ~ R11 WARG | NIMGLOIN ~ PINK DWARVEN MINSTREL |
    "DON'T BE JEL, BE REEM"

Quote Originally Posted by BaggyBaggyBaggy View Post
    R.I.P BlackAppendage </3
    How will we now see when the freeps are trololoing us asides from the sizzled, greyed out image of my wargy corpse?

Oh well...
    Things got a bit over enthusiastic on the group front last night

WARNING: FOR COMEDY PURPOSES ONLY
    For a minute,there was also Getrick's raid
    ~Arachnathel Le Goddess~

Hi all, just in case someone missed this from the temporary forums, because it's very important:

For once i agree with you, it's very important. Very important that we don't forget you're just an easy mode nab that can't play one char cause of 0 skill ^^
    Heordwyn - Rank 10 - Hunter
    Morgoes Warden Member of Innocent Alliance.
    Groloing - Rune-Keeper

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoes View Post
    For once i agree with you, it's very important. Very important that we don't forget you're just an easy mode nab that can't play one char cause of 0 skill ^^
    Haven't you got your legendary keyboard yet? Make sure it is First Ager, or else it will deal no damage to trolls.They have Keyboard-warrior mitigations.
    ~Arachnathel Le Goddess~

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoes View Post
    I figured i wanted to roleplay a one-shotter, so now i look like one, and if you come too close you will get one-shotted!

Hi i made a new video! How to RP like a One-Shotter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3X1g2...4kQseHrt7poluQ

You prove my point ^^
    Heordwyn - Rank 10 - Hunter
    Morgoes Warden Member of Innocent Alliance.
    Groloing - Rune-Keeper

Congratz on your rank Palinkir
    Master at Arms Darimir, Inspiration to Men, member of The Western Alliance!

Lieutenant Aldagash Vegetarian Harvester Of Sorrow, member of Invictus!

Thanks Pina for the awesome BA raid tonight, haven't had such a good laugh in a raid in a long time!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Ketth View Post
    Thanks Pina for the awesome BA raid tonight, haven't had such a good laugh in a raid in a long time!
    You're welcome, was very fun indeed Just the people on the balcony made my evening XD

Goal was to earn infamy even when we would wipe and that worked very good

Thanks all for joining!

Epic action!!! Thank you Catrat,Moarawrat(Moraurat) and Pina for the excellent leading!Also,thank you freepsies for feeding me almost 13k infamy ?
    ~Arachnathel Le Goddess~

Gratz on rank Grina! Well deserved.
    Calthoras. R14 Runekeeper - R11 Champion - R8 Captain - R8 Loremaster - R7 Minstrel - R6 Hunter - R6 Guardian - R6 Burglar - R6 Warden
    R8 Warleader - R7 Warg - R7 Reaver - R6 Blackarrow - R6 Weaver - R6 Defiler
    Leader of the Keepers of Silmarils

Page 217 of 282 FirstFirst ... 117 167 207 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 227 267 ... LastLast