We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 216 of 281 FirstFirst ... 116 166 206 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 226 266 ... LastLast
Results 5,376 to 5,400 of 7001
    Happy break for youtube realness.
    Explaining the mechanics of a proper spar:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5szZYbyQcI

Waves paw o/

I think multiboxing doesn't give more advantages then disadvantages, and i respect Turbines rules. Multiboxing gives a player more challenge then playing 1 class, especially runekeepers and loremaster.

r12 Palinkirk

Through the depths of my heart,and as your biggest fan,I want to congratulate you for you r12.You've done epic job,by forcing freeps out of ettens.For the sake of every single drop of infamy,you zerged everything.That's the PvMP spirit.Keep the infamy-drooler banner high!

Sincerely,
    Spider Scum(the name you chose for me at creep OOC)

P.S. About the spider scum,I'm just roleplaying on forums.Also,I'd like to inform freeps and creeps,that from now on,you must refer to me as scum or the other nickname Bubbs genuinely thought (For more info about my 2nd nickname,message me in game)

P.P.S. I love the fact that my P.S. is as big as the main part

Quote Originally Posted by Maglaf View Post
    Through the depths of my heart,and as your biggest fan,I want to congratulate you for you r12.You've done epic job,by forcing freeps out of ettens.For the sake of every single drop of infamy,you zerged everything.That's the PvMP spirit.Keep the infamy-drooler banner high!

Sincerely,
    Spider Scum(the name you chose for me at creep OOC)

P.S. About the spider scum,I'm just roleplaying on forums.Also,I'd like to inform freeps and creeps,that from now on,you must refer to me as scum or the other nickname Bubbs genuinely thought (For more info about my 2nd nickname,message me in game)

P.P.S. I love the fact that my P.S. is as big as the main part

Sigh...yet another troll post from you...obviously rp...means nothing on a rp server. abit of chinese whispers with your post but then I would expect nothing less. Of course you would not had done anything to provoke me in the course of the ooc chat you butted in on ....and in no way or form could you have ever zerg'd the map or farmed....which I think every single one of us is guilty of.

If I offened...which I clearly did not mean....I am sorry.

Regards

P.S, I was not leading the raid, there was still a freep raid up and recruiting on global when I left........and I clearly saw you at gv with the rest of us.
    Last edited by Palinkir; Jul 26 2013 at 07:14 PM.

Where I come from, calling someone scum is a term of endearment, no really! its like a promotion!

Grats on rank pali.

Quote Originally Posted by Palinkir View Post
    Sigh...yet another troll post from you...obviously rp...means nothing on a rp server. abit of chinese whispers with your post but then I would expect nothing less. Of course you would not had done anything to provoke me in the course of the ooc chat you butted in on ....and in no way or form could you have ever zerg'd the map or farmed....which I think every single one of us is guilty of.

Regards

P.S, I was not leading the raid, there was still a freep raid up and recruiting on global when I left........and I clearly saw you at gv with the rest of us.
    Another troll post? Last time I checked my posts,I saw no troll posts
    Skipping the next 2 lines (I'm trying to understand what you typed the last hour or so).
    Not every single one of us is guilty.I wasnt the person who kept a full raid just to kill the 4-5 soloers who remained after your daily zergs.You were the one who did this in order to rank.

P.S. Of course you were not,but the person who did,led.with your own rules.Also,can we know which creeps dont want Pina into their raids?He was on defiler and 3 minutes after joining,he got kicked :P

P.P.S Yep I was in GV. But I got there when freeps had ID,and I assumed they'd come out and fight you.In addition,I admit I like leeching you ^_^ .And of course if you dont want me following you,ask a couple of spiders in your raid to use cc-debuffs!It is sad watching spiders staying back and use only their ranged skills ,burrowing with the first Pen. Shot they get...
    You know they are worse leechers than I am,but you do nothing
    ~Scum~
    Last edited by Maglaf; Jul 26 2013 at 08:52 PM.

Gz on the bunny-ears Pali! That mean you'll get invites to the Playboy Mansion now?! :O

Congrats on the rank Pali!, you guys give me hope i'll rank too someday! lol o/

I was in the raid. You were leading. After some pve in HH you lead us to GV to zerg soloers so you could level. That's when i dropped from the raid.

Quote Originally Posted by mick2222 View Post
    I was in the raid. You were leading. After some pve in HH you lead us to GV to zerg soloers so you could level. That's when i dropped from the raid.
    you left out the part at hh where we killed 10 freeps grouped (we had 15), you also skipped the bit where straight after we killed the same group trying to take LC,

I reformed the raid for 15 minutes after ooc reports of Freep raid in DG, getrick had raid lead before that.

As for all this gv farm stuff.....I needed less then 100 inf at that point.....killed 5 freeps and disbanded....if I recall correctly ooc was ringing out for help as all the creeps were pushed back to tr.

You make it sound more dramatic then it was.

Anyways thanks everyone for the congrats.
    Last edited by Palinkir; Jul 27 2013 at 07:25 AM.

I think it's really sad freeps need to group up at this hour already. It looks more like zerging than anything else...

Never...

Never in the field of Ettenmoors conflict was so little owed by so few to so many...

It seems for you lot these days, it is so difficult to say a nice word.

Congratulations Palinkir, and congratulations to Zpykee who ranked not long ago also.

I also offer congratulations to freeps who rank. Even if we do not see eye to eye.

P.s I await with bated breath for the celebration of Bobblie's rank :P

Thumbs up

Gratz pali! Well deserved

Gratz Pali Not easy to stay away from the quicksand we call forums eh. Tougher fights here than on the fields.

EDIT: (to those that read the longer post than this one, I've deleted it. Can't be bothered to start another forum discussion. The mean creep in question has received a mail from me, and I'll leave it at that).
    Last edited by Calminayon; Jul 27 2013 at 09:57 AM.

Lol how can you possibly take this as an insult.

lighten up man, I was just trying to get some people to Ettens.

P.S. I have recently also called out Palinkirk for actually having a life instead of entertaining us, I don't think he took it seriously but I might be wrong =P
    Last edited by Felathurin; Jul 27 2013 at 10:06 AM.

Grats Apri

Oh I understand that. I've also made my wishes clear for more no-lifers on freepside. We seem to be a couple behind you guys
    But yeh, it didn't look like a joke, apparently it was meant as so, but I would still prefer you leaving my girlfriend out of this.

Enjoy your weekend guys, cya on sunday night/monday

Talking

Grats on rank Palin.

One thing i do miss, is the bitter sweet bítching It saddens me inside to know I'm missing out on some quality trolling, especially when it leads to opposition into Raging/Posting what they believe to be a wonderful come back.
    I may come back and join in the Creep Zerg soon. Purely cause I enjoy hearing the QQ about it.

Until then, I'll continue to read the ''rp'' on the forums and playing on Rift, where it's less bítchy.

Grats on rankers, hope to throw some shít at you farming freeps sometime in the near future.

Bai :3 o/

Regards

RP eh? Tell the truth you are not a RPer. How many times do you rp with other people? Very few. Serenity had few rpers you were always for PvP rather than RP. You have decided to have a personal attack on someone and when confronted with it do not have courage to admit it. Glad to see you on more take it due to the wife letting you?

Quote Originally Posted by BonnieScotland View Post
    RP eh? Tell the truth you are not a RPer. How many times do you rp with other people? Very few. Serenity had few rpers you were always for PvP rather than RP. You have decided to have a personal attack on someone and when confronted with it do not have courage to admit it. Glad to see you on more take it due to the wife letting you?
    sorry unless you where there and i may be mistaken but i didn't see you there then i fail to understand how you can comment.

also is ettens not a big Rp'ing area? we roll play at being creep or freep

Quote Originally Posted by ConnAndraia View Post
    also is ettens not a big Rp'ing area? we roll play at being creep or freep
    No it's not. You're just using that as a bad argument so you can continue to behave in a rude and disrespectful way.

Pali I don't have any problem with Getrick's raid at all. Nor yours until the zerg started. Very happy to join in and help you rank. Wouldn't of said anything at all if you hadn't denied doing it on the forums. I felt sorry for the freeps and had to set the record straight.
    Last edited by mick2222; Jul 28 2013 at 02:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aiumdurr View Post
    One thing i do miss, is the bitter sweet bítching It saddens me inside to know I'm missing out on some quality trolling, especially when it leads to opposition into Raging/Posting what they believe to be a wonderful come back.
    I may come back and join in the Creep Zerg soon. Purely cause I enjoy hearing the QQ about it.

Until then, I'll continue to read the ''rp'' on the forums and playing on Rift, where it's less bítchy.

Grats on rankers, hope to throw some shít at you farming freeps sometime in the near future.

Bai :3 o/
    What happened Derp,missed your friends? ♥♥♥

If you dare not to come back,I'm gonna find you,and keel you.

Page 216 of 281 FirstFirst ... 116 166 206 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 226 266 ... LastLast