We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 215 of 283 FirstFirst ... 115 165 205 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 225 265 ... LastLast
Results 5,351 to 5,375 of 7053
    Quote Originally Posted by apricott View Post
    You will now be known as Lieutenant Gragnosh, Harvester of Sorrow to those you meet in your travels.

thank you cal... i ranked on your death
    Nice congratz Apricott.

Quote Originally Posted by Maglaf View Post
    I bet MakeHasteNotLove (Alexgar) was laughing from GV
    Rico actually took a break from the freever trains to talk in OOC? Oo

I wasn't online when this happened,but anyway,we took the 40% inf boss, you took the 30% one
    I bet MakeHasteNotLove (Alexgar) was laughing from GV

No Mr Everrun was in bree

Quote Originally Posted by Phiolin View Post
    [To OOC] 'ahahahaha'
    [To OOC] 'AHAHA'
    [OOC] Anoir: 'Bye'
    [To OOC] 'HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA'
    [OOC] Ricojepan: 'well done'
    [To OOC] 'AJAJAJAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH'
    [OOC] Willgar: 'rofl'
    [OOC] Alexgar: 'who???? DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd'
    [To OOC] 'AHJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA'
    [OOC] Grinadan: 'Good job!'
    [OOC] Alexgar: 'AHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHA'
    [OOC] Eawig: ':=)'
    [OOC] Ricojepan: 'not as pro as me but still gj'
    [To OOC] 'NOW GO TO WRITE ON FORUMN'
    [OOC] Grinadan: 'Someone post the ooc laughs in forums now quick!!'
    [To OOC] 'HAHAHAHAHAHA'
    [To OOC] 'HA X 100000000'
    [OOC] Ricojepan: 'who cares grina'
    [To OOC] 'eso!!'
    [OOC] Anoir: 'Anoir scored a critical hit with Epic Conclusion on Rottenroot for 7,495 Lightning damage to Morale. Your mighty blow defeated Rottenroot. ./flex'
    [To OOC] 'AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA'
    [OOC] Ricojepan: 'we dont need to flame em on forums'
    [To OOC] 'WAIT'
    [OOC] Alexgar: 'AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH'
    [To OOC] 'WAIT'
    [To OOC] 'PLEASE WAIT'
    [OOC] Grinadan: 'They did the same on the other day when we fought the fire boss and they ninjaed the kb'
    [To OOC] 'I GO TO FORUM I CANT TO WAIT'

YOUR WELCOME ^^-
    Killing Rottenroot takes like 2 minutes. Killing Gaergoth takes 20 minutes. Yes, I can see your point.

But I've enjoyed reading your OOC posts, Phio, it is always good fun when people do not feel embarrassed by their own stupidity and even more, they attempt to show off with it.

Some people are just too easily amused I bet a RK can solo that tree.
    [center]***My Real Life Warg Pack***
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0KRLgMrUIk[/url][/center]

Awwwwwww no more +20% mount speed in Ettens.Let the QQ flow through you freepsies!
    ~Arachnathel Le Goddess~
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff6666]Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked for, is mine. ~Nikola Tesla~[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Ketth View Post
    Killing Rottenroot takes like 2 minutes. Killing Gaergoth takes 20 minutes. Yes, I can see your point.

But I've enjoyed reading your OOC posts, Phio, it is always good fun when people do not feel embarrassed by their own stupidity and even more, they attempt to show off with it.
    OH! Poor QQLierKethh!!!!. A lot of cold in Russia? Well You have just called stupids to your dear creepies who did the same thing another day:

[Tribe] Zigsag: HAHAHA
    [Tribe] Arachnathel: YES!!
    [OOC] Brunt: 'we got it'
    [OOC] Grimmjaw: '|LOOOOOOOL'
    [Tribe] Zigsag: HAHAHAHAHAHA
    [To Tribe] hahahaha
    [OOC] Pulash: 'hahahahaahah'
    [OOC] Nurgaf: 'lololololo'
    [OOC] Glomo: 'LOLOL'
    [Tribe] Zigsag: RAGE DDD
    [OOC] Wharoun: 'grats nurgaf'

But no problem!!!!. You are "L O R D" Kethh ( Like said Dranedirber= Servantgrimmm) and all of them can f..&&&& your &&&&& every day. You can write Always, and always you will get the Admiration and Recognition of the community creep.

I only am a stupid who does not write in English well ( Just for that you say it). Enjoy!!!!

OH! Poor QQLierKethh!!!!. A lot of cold in Russia? Well You have just called stupids to your dear creepies who did the same thing another day:

[To Tribe] hahahaha

But no problem!!!!. You are "L O R D" Kethh ( Like said Dranedirber= Servantgrimmm) and all of them can f..&&&& your &&&&& every day. You can write Always, and always you will get the Admiration and Recognition of the community creep.

I only am a stupid who does not write in English well ( Just for that you say it). Enjoy!!!!
    Unlike most of the freeps,I believe that only Ketth's mortal enemies (on creepside) will be offended As I've stated countless timee,creeps' egos are much lower compared to freep ones,and we also have the will to suppress them for the sake of PvP.

Lord Ketth? Erm,yeah,I don't think anyone will care about the opinion of someone who communicates only via the words kill,zerg and the f word.QQLiarKetth will receive admiration and recognition as long as he deserves it.He is not a saint,he is not the best creep in Lotro,he is just a creep who leads raids.And he does it well!

P.S. Nobody's perfect I'm sure your English skills will improve(Let's hope mine will do the same too)

P.S.2 About the dear creeps part: There is a whole tribe which is somehow trying to change things in ettens,and not in the way Ketth would like (I think).
    Last edited by Maglaf; Jul 24 2013 at 11:08 AM.
    ~Arachnathel Le Goddess~
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff6666]Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked for, is mine. ~Nikola Tesla~[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[To Tribe] hahahaha

Though I appreciate the way you rage in I have to admit I am not surprised you failed once again to grasp what was the main point in my post. I've never cared about admiration and recognition, I think there already are enough people seeking this proof of a RL failure without me having to join their ranks.

Still I guess I will have to thank you for your concern, here in Russia it could not be better.

[To OOC] 'ahahahaha'
    [To OOC] 'AHAHA'
    [OOC] Anoir: 'Bye'
    [To OOC] 'HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA'
    [OOC] Ricojepan: 'well done'
    [To OOC] 'AJAJAJAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH'
    [OOC] Willgar: 'rofl'
    [OOC] Alexgar: 'who???? DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd'
    [To OOC] 'AHJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA'
    [OOC] Grinadan: 'Good job!'
    [OOC] Alexgar: 'AHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHA'
    [OOC] Eawig: ':=)'
    [OOC] Ricojepan: 'not as pro as me but still gj'
    [To OOC] 'NOW GO TO WRITE ON FORUMN'
    [OOC] Grinadan: 'Someone post the ooc laughs in forums now quick!!'
    [To OOC] 'HAHAHAHAHAHA'
    [To OOC] 'HA X 100000000'
    [OOC] Ricojepan: 'who cares grina'
    [To OOC] 'eso!!'
    [OOC] Anoir: 'Anoir scored a critical hit with Epic Conclusion on Rottenroot for 7,495 Lightning damage to Morale. Your mighty blow defeated Rottenroot. ./flex'
    [To OOC] 'AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA'
    [OOC] Ricojepan: 'we dont need to flame em on forums'
    [To OOC] 'WAIT'
    [OOC] Alexgar: 'AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH'
    [To OOC] 'WAIT'
    [To OOC] 'PLEASE WAIT'
    [OOC] Grinadan: 'They did the same on the other day when we fought the fire boss and they ninjaed the kb'
    [To OOC] 'I GO TO FORUM I CANT TO WAIT'

YOUR WELCOME ^^-
    Didn't want to reply on this one but come on such a big post and you are laughing like a million times just to make sure you got more laughs on it then we had? I bet we had a better laugh afther all because we we are just better in it.
    Serious!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0100002251c8/signature.png]Catrat[/charsig]

I see ettens forums still hasn't grown up. Good to see some things never change.

Unlike most of the freeps,I believe that only Ketth's mortal enemies (on creepside) will be offended As I've stated countless timee,creeps' egos are much lower compared to freep ones,and we also have the will to suppress them for the sake of PvP.

Lord Ketth? Erm,yeah,I don't think anyone will care about the opinion of someone who communicates only via the words kill,zerg and the f word.QQLiarKetth will receive admiration and recognition as long as he deserves it.He is not a saint,he is not the best creep in Lotro,he is just a creep who leads raids.And he does it well!

P.S. Nobody's perfect I'm sure your English skills will improve(Let's hope mine will do the same too)

P.S.2 About the dear creeps part: There is a whole tribe which is somehow trying to change things in ettens,and not in the way Ketth would like (I think).
    And what Tribe would that be as the are so many. also it is P.P.S not P.S.2

Quote Originally Posted by ConnAndraia View Post
    And what Tribe would that be as the are so many. also it is P.P.S not P.S.2
    Already got 2 infractions for naming, aint gonna tell you.It's a common secret. Also, I never said that I make good use of English language,so I'm sorry for the mistakes
    ~Arachnathel Le Goddess~

There's someone out there starting with edro-something.

Learn to play and act like a champ instead of running in circels like a headless chicken until 4 more freeps show up

Sincerely,

Creeps
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c01000022735a/signature.png]Bubbs[/charsig]

Tbh I prefer my chicken headless and with no giblets
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c000000084604/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Tom/Gil/Arp - Shield Brothers
    Gilanakh/Gilarllug - Memento Mori

Already got 2 infractions for naming, aint gonna tell you.It's a common secret. Also, I never said that I make good use of English language,so I'm sorry for the mistakes

was helping you out as you said "P.S. Nobody's perfect I'm sure your English skills will improve(Let's hope mine will do the same too)"

so no need to be sorry

I remember two times where Ush ninjaed the tree from us and which was totally unnoticed on these forums. Come on creeps! Don't deprive us of your OOC yahoo!
    Bytonras R7 Guardian, Tumion R10 Lore-master

Did you know;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_panda

They are an endangered spices, rather then fighting over some lame tree buff, we should all donate a months VIP cost to save the poor pandas
    Master at Arms Darimir, Inspiration to Men, member of The Western Alliance!

Lieutenant Aldagash Vegetarian Harvester Of Sorrow, member of Invictus!

Quote Originally Posted by Torli View Post
    They are an endangered spices

Sp-...Spices? But now how will I give my fajitas that flavour!! Heavens above D:

Did you know;

They are an endangered spices, rather then fighting over some lame tree buff, we should all donate a months VIP cost to save the poor pandas
    Too bad I'm not VIP :P
    ~Arachnathel Le Goddess~

ect...
    I don't mean to contradict you or anything, honestly I don't but...the creeps didn't laugh half so heartily or half so sarcastically as the excerpt that was provided from the freep OOC.
    Also, it was one creep that posted it. The rest are not responsible for placing it in here, and neither is Ketth.
    But seriously, it's sucha childish argument. Easier to just let it go, no?

Did you know;

I could name a few things that are endangered in this game :P
    But instead let me propose another charitable alternative:
    Instead of being embroiled in a rather pointless rage and letting it overwhelm you to the point of transgressing into a keyboard warrior, stay you hand, put down those weapons (fingers). Close the laptop, or switch off your computer. Unplug from the socket, have a few days off.
    This in turn saves electricity, which saves the planet and polar bears and all the other planetary residents.
    It might even do you some good. Peace and calm to your soul.
    | BAGNARSK ~ R11 WARG | NIMGLOIN ~ PINK DWARVEN MINSTREL |
    "DON'T BE JEL, BE REEM"

Dear Blackarrows

Dear Blackarrows,

Learn to use hindering shot and trait it!

Sincerely,

All melee classes

PS: same could probably be said for freepside!!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c01000022735a/signature.png]Bubbs[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by BaggyBaggyBaggy View Post
    [...]
    Instead of being embroiled in a rather pointless rage and letting it overwhelm you to the point of transgressing into a keyboard warrior, stay you hand, put down those weapons (fingers). Close the laptop, or switch off your computer. Unplug from the socket, have a few days off.
    This in turn saves electricity, which saves the planet and polar bears and all the other planetary residents.
    It might even do you some good. Peace and calm to your soul.
    +rep <3
    Woofi, the pacifist dwarf [COLOR=#008000]R11[/COLOR] | Gnaw, the happy warg pup [COLOR=#b22222]R10[/COLOR] | Bobblie, Orcs sans Frontières [COLOR=#b22222]R10[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by eois View Post
    Dear Blackarrows,

Learn to use hindering shot and trait it!

Sincerely,

All melee classes

PS: same could probably be said for freepside!!
    WHAT? hindering and tangle shot are basic for BA's
    Last edited by ConnAndraia; Jul 25 2013 at 11:54 PM.

Did you know;

It doesn't matter if a creature goes extinct, your tv might say otherwise, but that's how nature works.
    [center]***My Real Life Warg Pack***
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0KRLgMrUIk[/url][/center]

That aint a panda ! its a ferret !
    [IMG]http://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii500/supermaco/2800703.png[/IMG]

Page 215 of 283 FirstFirst ... 115 165 205 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 225 265 ... LastLast