We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 211 of 284 FirstFirst ... 111 161 201 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 221 261 ... LastLast
Results 5,251 to 5,275 of 7090
  1. #5251
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    the Czech Republic
    Posts
    11
    I would like people to be calm for once, that would be nice.
    And if he admitted that then why the people who have been here on the forums for ages say they never heard of that? Obviously, there are people who need proof, so why is it that hard to get some? You have screenshots, chat-logs... he said that? Fine, post it somewhere and be done with it.

    I am not protecting anyone, I don't know them, I don't care about them. For all I care they can get eaten by wargs ten times over every five minutes. But I will not just blindly trust somebody else's opinion, as there are people who openly say that that is not true. Do I reluctantly choose one side and be done with that? No, I am pretty paranoid and require proof.

    And you just made me laugh, spider :-D
    Last edited by Mini.EL; Jul 17 2013 at 06:01 AM.
    [center][URL=https://imageshack.com/i/npcn1pg][IMG]http://imageshack.com/a/img853/1499/cn1p.gif[/IMG][/URL][/center]
    [color=#FFFF33][FONT=Arial Narrow][size=3][center]Ours is the wrath of Sauron, ours is the malice of Saruman, ours is the infamy!
    We are Creepborn and our watch has begun.[/center][/size][/font][/color]

  2. #5252
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Disneyland
    Posts
    324
    I already said it in the post that got deleted because of Cal's rudeness (my post was an innocent quote). Freeps also have a multiboxer on their side and no one said a single word about it so far, though I admit his ways are little different. What you don't realize when you say Pina is hiding in your raid is that your so called raid is able to fight freeps usually only because he is around and gives you the necessary gun-power to even the unbalanced stuff at least a bit. And again, for you multiboxing = FC'ing, which is quite delusional. This is no defensive argument, but also most the people here wouldn't be even able to play it like this to the extend like he does it. And I am no bloody elitist, but I find it hilarious how people who are playing for barely a few months are trying to become a self-appointed police for the people who are playing the game for years. If you would play a little bit longer you would know Pina is trolling everyone since the game launched.

    Also to say a few words for this naming shaming. Several people called out what rice did. They were in no way connected, they were no haters, and bloody hell, there were lots of them. Why would anyone on earth think they are trying to frame him? There were many other people who were hated much much more and no one framed them like this because it would be just ridiculous. Ergo if all those people say they have seen him doing that I believe them. Oh and yes, they themselves admitted what they did so why are we ever talking about it? It's a well known fact.

  3. #5253
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Arachnathelland (Ettenmoors)
    Posts
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by Mini.EL View Post
    And you just made me laugh :-D
    You should check that.I have no sense of humour at all.
    ~Arachnathel Le Goddess~
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff6666]Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked for, is mine. ~Nikola Tesla~[/COLOR][/SIZE]

  4. #5254
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Nederland
    Posts
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by Ketth View Post
    I already said it in the post that got deleted because of Cal's rudeness (my post was an innocent quote). Freeps also have a multiboxer on their side and no one said a single word about it so far, though I admit his ways are little different. What you don't realize when you say Pina is hiding in your raid is that your so called raid is able to fight freeps usually only because he is around and gives you the necessary gun-power to even the unbalanced stuff at least a bit. And again, for you multiboxing = FC'ing, which is quite delusional. This is no defensive argument, but also most the people here wouldn't be even able to play it like this to the extend like he does it. And I am no bloody elitist, but I find it hilarious how people who are playing for barely a few months are trying to become a self-appointed police for the people who are playing the game for years. If you would play a little bit longer you would know Pina is trolling everyone since the game launched.

    Also to say a few words for this naming shaming. Several people called out what rice did. They were in no way connected, they were no haters, and bloody hell, there were lots of them. Why would anyone on earth think they are trying to frame him? There were many other people who were hated much much more and no one framed them like this because it would be just ridiculous. Ergo if all those people say they have seen him doing that I believe them. Oh and yes, they themselves admitted what they did so why are we ever talking about it? It's a well known fact.
    No Ketth you don't understand, the people on this forum need screenshots, it doesn't matter to them if many people from different tribes/kins say the same. Only screenshots can be used as proof!

    And i multibox, because i like to follow the Lotr-lore more closely. In the lore there were always many more creeps then freeps. And by multiboxing i feel like i can really make the lore alive. But some people here are not roleplayers, even though this is an RP server.

    And Arachnathel that's not true, you can be funny ingame!
    [center]Multiboxing 6 blackarrows!
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqPEEI5nSzk&feature=c4-overview&list=UUiOUFyRUk4kQseHrt7poluQ[/url][/center]

  5. #5255
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    the Czech Republic
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Ketth View Post
    I already said it in the post that got deleted because of Cal's rudeness (my post was an innocent quote). Freeps also have a multiboxer on their side and no one said a single word about it so far, though I admit his ways are little different. What you don't realize when you say Pina is hiding in your raid is that your so called raid is able to fight freeps usually only because he is around and gives you the necessary gun-power to even the unbalanced stuff at least a bit. And again, for you multiboxing = FC'ing, which is quite delusional. This is no defensive argument, but also most the people here wouldn't be even able to play it like this to the extend like he does it. And I am no bloody elitist, but I find it hilarious how people who are playing for barely a few months are trying to become a self-appointed police for the people who are playing the game for years. If you would play a little bit longer you would know Pina is trolling everyone since the game launched.
    I think that the "gun-power" factor is one of the reasons people tolerate the multiboxing. It is very comfortable to be around him, I am sure, and he even might be a good player. But no, I don't find it fair. And please, do not take my right to express myself, however long I have been here. Which, in fact, has been six years, not that it would mean anything.
    One more thing that I would like to note is that I also don't think that if something has been tolerated for years should be tolerated forever.

    As for my "raids" - I have never called them that, everyone knows I don't know how to do it properly, and if I do it it's only because no one else was around at that time. It was not my raid yesterday that Pina was hiding in though, and yes, we had a proper raid leader.
    [center][URL=https://imageshack.com/i/npcn1pg][IMG]http://imageshack.com/a/img853/1499/cn1p.gif[/IMG][/URL][/center]
    [color=#FFFF33][FONT=Arial Narrow][size=3][center]Ours is the wrath of Sauron, ours is the malice of Saruman, ours is the infamy!
    We are Creepborn and our watch has begun.[/center][/size][/font][/color]

  6. #5256
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Disneyland
    Posts
    324
    Quote Originally Posted by Mini.EL View Post
    however long I have been here. Which, in fact, has been six years, not that it would mean anything.
    Yup, 6 years of PvE doesn't really count, does it? But of course you are free to express your opinions in any way you like.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mini.EL View Post
    and yes, we had a proper raid leader.
    Really? I heard you had Palinkirk.

  7. #5257
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Arachnathelland (Ettenmoors)
    Posts
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by Ketth View Post
    Really? I heard you had Palinkirk.
    Aww,show some more love ♥
    ~Arachnathel Le Goddess~
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff6666]Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked for, is mine. ~Nikola Tesla~[/COLOR][/SIZE]

  8. #5258
    Quote Originally Posted by Maglaf View Post
    Some people say there were screenies of him doing his dirty stuff.I cant tell if this is true or not,since I'm not that old on Ettenmoors.I'd be happy to inform you ingame about the people who saw/screenshotted him.

    Till then,ask him if he had done that.Let's see if there's even a little bit of honesty on him.
    Sure, would like to hear the names of these people who have screenshots/chat logs of him to prove it so I can ask them personally for them. Please send tell to me in-game with the names of these people when you got the time.

  9. #5259
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Ketth View Post
    Yup, 6 years of PvE doesn't really count, does it? But of course you are free to express your opinions in any way you like.



    Really? I heard you had Palinkirk.
    Um who pulled your chain ??

    Don't make comments about things when you have not even been online.....last I heard you were at summer camp.

    Last 3 evening I've walked all over the freeps......don't give me **** about " thats cause pina's" 5 rank 2 ba's have been leaching. I've had more help from the small warg pack then him.

    Your so determined to fill each post with hate and jump on the band wagon of every argument.......get over yourself.

    FC & MultiB is just plain cheating whatever way you look at it.....plus the multib is causing lag hell.
    [COLOR=red]Palinkirk - RVR R12, Webey Spid R7, Swab WL R4, Rottern BA R4[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#008000]Palinkir - Hunter R10, Toroga Champ R8
    [/COLOR]

  10. #5260
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Arachnathelland (Ettenmoors)
    Posts
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by Palinkir View Post
    Um who pulled your chain ??

    Don't make comments about things when you have not even been online.....last I heard you were at summer camp.

    Last 3 evening I've walked all over the freeps......don't give me **** about " thats cause pina's" 5 rank 2 ba's have been leaching. I've had more help from the small warg pack then him.

    Your so determined to fill each post with hate and jump on the band wagon of every argument.......get over yourself.

    FC & MultiB is just plain cheating whatever way you look at it.....plus the multib is causing lag hell.
    Summer camp???

    Pina's BA's have been leeching??? You killed a s***load of freeps cause of his dps, and cause I was one of the spiders stunning/mezzing healers,while your raid cc'ed champs.

    Oh,and a friendly piece of advice: DON'T go at Ost Ringdyr when there is full freep raid.

    Respectfully(?)
    ~Arachnathel Le Goddess~
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff6666]Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked for, is mine. ~Nikola Tesla~[/COLOR][/SIZE]

  11. #5261
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    GV Stairs
    Posts
    755
    Quote Originally Posted by Maglaf View Post
    Oh,and a friendly piece of advice: DON'T go at Ost Ringdyr when there is full freep raid.
    Sure, after have been kicking freep azzes all over the map, wiping them in every blue keep until the whole map was red, in your opinion Palinkir should have hugged TR:

    With full raid + Wargs + Leechers + Multiboxer...
    3 red OP...
    Against freeps with outnumbered buff...

    That spirit is what makes Laurelin the best server for PvMP...



    if you are a potato!!!
    [IMG]http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/254/6rpe.jpg[/IMG][FONT=Verdana]
    Tindalas is Laurelin's negative nancy. ([/FONT][FONT=Verdana]Felathurin aka Brunt)[/FONT]

  12. #5262
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Arachnathelland (Ettenmoors)
    Posts
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by TiNdA-LoS View Post
    Sure, after have been kicking freep azzes all over the map, wiping them in every blue keep until the whole map was red, in your opinion Palinkir should have hugged TR:

    With full raid + Wargs + Leechers + Multiboxer...
    3 red OP...
    Against freeps with outnumbered buff...

    That spirit is what makes Laurelin the best server for PvMP...



    if you are a potato!!!
    Did I say he should have hugged TR?
    3 red OPs??? Wow these ops must have turned us into super strong creeps,while you were ultraweak freeps.TOO BAD for you,that last month freeps had 4 BLUE OPs.

    With full raid-wargs-leechers-multiboxer?
    Sorry,we'll make sure to delete all wargs,burn Pina's house,and keel all the leechers.But in order to do that,we reguire from you to remove rk's from game, isolate fightclubers and BAN them (since for freepside, Fightclubbing=Multiboxing) and also,tell your people to stay on your side, cause the vast majority of leechers on creepside have a freep as their main character.
    Respectfully,
    ~Arachnathel Le Goddess~
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff6666]Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked for, is mine. ~Nikola Tesla~[/COLOR][/SIZE]

  13. #5263
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Nederland
    Posts
    53
    That's what i'm here for, to support the raid. Because some leaders just need that extra help, like the one leading yesterday. You do not need to thank me, those smiles on your faces after a victory is more then satisfying for me.
    [center]Multiboxing 6 blackarrows!
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqPEEI5nSzk&feature=c4-overview&list=UUiOUFyRUk4kQseHrt7poluQ[/url][/center]

  14. #5264
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Disneyland
    Posts
    324
    Quote Originally Posted by Palinkir View Post
    last I heard you were at summer camp.
    No, they locked me in a kindergarten and I cannot escape.

    Quote Originally Posted by TiNdA-LoS View Post
    With full raid + Wargs + Leechers + Multiboxer...
    But but but, freeps also had a multiboxer! :O

  15. #5265
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Arachnathelland (Ettenmoors)
    Posts
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by Ketth View Post
    No, they locked me in a kindergarten and I cannot escape.
    Damn are you that old? They don't even allow me to get out of my mommy's belly
    ~Arachnathel Le Goddess~
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff6666]Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked for, is mine. ~Nikola Tesla~[/COLOR][/SIZE]

  16. #5266
    Quote Originally Posted by Ketth View Post
    But but but, freeps also had a multiboxer! :O
    I am not so well informed, but may your majesty acknowledge of a freep using services of MultiBox ?
    Thank you very much.
    Gordinion R7 GRD
    Gurtzag R9 RVR
    Dzigo R7 STK

  17. #5267
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    200
    fail trolls are getting more and more desperate and less creative in their hate-posts

    it's not even fun to laugh at you guys anymore, just makes me sad you actually take the time to write this kind of bs
    Felathurin - Agathe - Serindel - Brunty
    Warmonger Brunt R14 Reaver, Blunt "James" Defiler, Nurks Warleader
    Laurelin Server 'C.O.I.N. Caster'
    "Everything in life is vibration." A. Einstein

  18. #5268
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Disneyland
    Posts
    324
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordinion View Post
    I am not so well informed, but may your majesty acknowledge of a freep using services of MultiBox ?
    Thank you very much.
    Tindalas

    Quote Originally Posted by Felathurin View Post
    fail trolls are getting more and more desperate and less creative in their hate-posts

    it's not even fun to laugh at you guys anymore, just makes me sad you actually take the time to write this kind of bs
    Well then stop it! Your hateful troll posts are just making people angry.

    And now Your majesty (my friends call me Queen, all 2 of them) has to go to bed. I shall share some more wisdom with you tomorrow again.

  19. #5269
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    594
    Re: FCing
    The person(s) in question himself admitted to FCing, ask Calthoras. If you don't trust him then you wont trust the screenshots you see aren't photoshopped.
    But that's the point of this whole demand for proof isn't it? It's so you(freeps) have an excuse to carry on like you have been. No one on freep side has any intention of ostracising any of the FCers because the truth is they help you get renown and that's all you care about. Be cause let's be fair, if you wanted a challenge you wouldn't be on a freep. And if you wanted good fights you wouldn't be picking out greenrings, farming grams or wasting your time in DoF.
    The counterargument that without proof it's all just rumour and a conspiracy is nonsense when you consider the source. Some sources are unimpeachable. But this is all just a farce and if certain screenshots were carted out im sure some other fault would be found with them so you can continue preaching innocence.

    Re: yesterdays Anoir group
    The fact that no freep sees a problem with a group of 9 freeps surviving for even 5 minutes against a full creep raid, let alone 15 min(dont think it was quite that long though) is completely mindboggling to me. You would think at least one of you would go "wow, that was a bit overpowered for us to survive that long". Don't worry though, no one on creep side expected any such introversion. Now reverse the roles and have a creep group of 9 survive a whole freep tactical zerg for 5 minutes while getting kills. The QQ on this forum would be a mile long.
    I know this cause you already QQ about wargs disappearing.

    Re: Ketth and Pal
    heavens sake guys, why are you two still fighting? We have freeps to kill and can't waste time fighting amongst each other. What are we? Freeps?

    Re: Pina
    Everyone knows pina is a troll, and proud of the fact as well(you know you are pina). I don't particularly condone the multiboxing, nor would I heal or save him in any way, but there's no point flaming him cause he just enjoys the attention. The less you talk about it the sooner he will grow tired of it an move on.

    Final note:
    Honestly freeps. There is no one on creep side that expects any of you to do the right thing, or to even know what the right thing is. The veterans don't even blame you, not really, you are a product of your surroundings and those that came before you.The only thing the majority of creeps would like is for you guys to just be honest for once.
    Just admit when you are OP and you know it.
    Just admit when you are farming for the sake of farming.
    Just admit you don't care about FCers and certainly wont sacrifice renown to stop them.

    yeah we would still be annoyed from time to time, but it would make the whole experience a lot more bearable, because it would feel like it's a joke that both sides are in on.

    Can you do that freeps? is it in you? Can you be honest for once?
    Don't bother, we already know the answer.
    Proud leader of [url]www.thewesternalliance.org[/url] On [EN-RP] Laurelin

    Was mich nicht umbringt, macht mich stärker
    - Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

  20. #5270
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Nederland
    Posts
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoronthor View Post
    Re: yesterdays Anoir group

    Re: Pina
    1: If 9 freeps can survive for 15 minutes against a creep raid they don't think they are overpowered, they think they are very skilled players instead. Turbine gave freeps countless bubbles, self heals, massive heals that heal the healer + the target, massive AoE, massive stuns, roots, massive single target dps. And almost all freep classes have these, except burglar who only got massive debuffs and single target dps, and captain who only got 'good' heals and buffs. Guess which classes you don't see in Ettenmoors that often...

    My BA's... 1 minute cooldown on the only AoE skill i have. Champion, minstrel, hunter, lm, rk, almost no cooldown at all.

    2: The only thing i grow tired with is my ISP, i called them 10 minutes ago and it seems my connection broke about 40 times in the last few days...
    [center]Multiboxing 6 blackarrows!
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqPEEI5nSzk&feature=c4-overview&list=UUiOUFyRUk4kQseHrt7poluQ[/url][/center]

  21. #5271
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoronthor View Post
    Re: FCing
    The person(s) in question himself admitted to FCing, ask Calthoras. If you don't trust him then you wont trust the screenshots you see aren't photoshopped.
    But that's the point of this whole demand for proof isn't it? It's so you(freeps) have an excuse to carry on like you have been. No one on freep side has any intention of ostracising any of the FCers because the truth is they help you get renown and that's all you care about. Be cause let's be fair, if you wanted a challenge you wouldn't be on a freep. And if you wanted good fights you wouldn't be picking out greenrings, farming grams or wasting your time in DoF.
    The counterargument that without proof it's all just rumour and a conspiracy is nonsense when you consider the source. Some sources are unimpeachable. But this is all just a farce and if certain screenshots were carted out im sure some other fault would be found with them so you can continue preaching innocence.
    I did actyally ask him, several days ago actyally, he said he heard it from Anvi who told me the same story day before I talked to Cal, and when I asked to see some screenshots he said he din't have any but will take them next time. So you see the problem? You tell me to ask someone, which I have done but they just say "I heard it from this guy" and when i go to that guy he either has heard it from "another guy" or has no proof.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoronthor View Post
    Re: yesterdays Anoir group
    The fact that no freep sees a problem with a group of 9 freeps surviving for even 5 minutes against a full creep raid, let alone 15 min(dont think it was quite that long though) is completely mindboggling to me. You would think at least one of you would go "wow, that was a bit overpowered for us to survive that long". Don't worry though, no one on creep side expected any such introversion. Now reverse the roles and have a creep group of 9 survive a whole freep tactical zerg for 5 minutes while getting kills. The QQ on this forum would be a mile long.
    I know this cause you already QQ about wargs disappearing.

    Actyally I just too lazy to write a wall of text similar to yours and mention that Anvi's group was also a big part of the fight but we were in separate groups, I think they had about same numbers as us (I dont know, I did not ask, just overall quick counted the freeps surrounding us) and they provided the same amount into the fight as us for maybe good +5minutes atleast, then Anvi ranked from what I heard and they went to celebrate. So if you really think about it was my group of 9, Anvi's group of similar size, all the freep soloers who followed around against the creep raid. I'd say thats about even numbers for maybe half of the fight, till soloers and anvi's group died/left and it was us 9 against the creeps, which fair enough did last for a quite a while but in the end we still died.

    Now the reason for the short post earlier instead of this was that I simply wanted to thank creeps for the fight because it was a great long fight which are hard to come by nowdays.

    And yes I agree, freeps are stronger then creeps, anyone who would even try to deny that is just lying to themself. But even when theyr outpowering, outnumbering and outgunning you poor creeps, dont worry.. You will always outsmart the freeps!

  22. #5272
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Arachnathelland (Ettenmoors)
    Posts
    162
    http://postimg.org/image/t5hyurbyt/


    I'm a noob!

    PS: Check the item freeps.You need it!!!
    ~Arachnathel Le Goddess~
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff6666]Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked for, is mine. ~Nikola Tesla~[/COLOR][/SIZE]

  23. #5273
    Quote Originally Posted by Maglaf View Post
    http://postimg.org/image/t5hyurbyt/


    I'm a noob!

    PS: Check the item freeps.You need it!!!
    Aww I was finally expecting a different sort of screenshot..

  24. #5274
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    GV Stairs
    Posts
    755
    Yes, some freep classes are OP when solo and in general the synergies in freep groups are by far superior than in creep groups.

    It's not the first time I say that in the tree, but I repeat now even when is something obvious.

    Yes, some freep classes are OP when solo and in general the synergies in freep groups are by far superior than in creep groups.

    And again.

    Yes, some freep classes are OP when solo and in general the synergies in freep groups are by far superior than in creep groups.
    [IMG]http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/254/6rpe.jpg[/IMG][FONT=Verdana]
    Tindalas is Laurelin's negative nancy. ([/FONT][FONT=Verdana]Felathurin aka Brunt)[/FONT]

  25. #5275
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    GV Stairs
    Posts
    755
    Oh I forgot the heals.

    Freeps heals are INSANE!
    [IMG]http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/254/6rpe.jpg[/IMG][FONT=Verdana]
    Tindalas is Laurelin's negative nancy. ([/FONT][FONT=Verdana]Felathurin aka Brunt)[/FONT]

 

 
Page 211 of 284 FirstFirst ... 111 161 201 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 221 261 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload