We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 210 of 282 FirstFirst ... 110 160 200 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 220 260 ... LastLast
Results 5,226 to 5,250 of 7050

Rico fightclubbing

Oops I forget another thing......

I am not even gonna start explaining about that I think Rico fightclubs he knows he does it.
    At least I am never going to invite him into my groups/raids any longer got enough reasons and that is the end of the discussion for me.
    [url=http://www.sigcreator.com/][img]http://www.sigcreator.com/generatedsigs/94213163103lotro_lotro09.png[/img][/url]

Quote Originally Posted by irthor View Post
    Oops I forget another thing......

I am not even gonna start explaining about that I think Rico fightclubs he knows he does it.
    At least I am never going to invite him into my groups/raids any longer got enough reasons and that is the end of the discussion for me.
    What about the other fightclubber(s)??? Will they be welcome in your gramscamping?
    ~Arachnathel Le Goddess~
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff6666]Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked for, is mine. ~Nikola Tesla~[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by TiNdA-LoS View Post
    You look angry today, here are some /hugs for you.
    I wont discuss with you about gameplays, I do my best and try to not harrass people.
    If there is something I can do to improve your game experience just tell me.
    I can even stop healing some NoAntiStunOnHealers LMs or ImDPSNotDebuff Burglars so you wargies can nom nom them...
    Believe me, I will...
    I honestly have no problem with the way you play, devs gave you the skills and you have every right to use them.
    I just hate it when people on freep side pretend to have it so hard, when every single objective statistic tells us freeps have it a lot better.

Please don't stop healing any freep that you see needs it, the second you take the challenge out of PvMP for creeps they will become just as lazy and complacent as freeps.
    Last edited by Thoronthor; Jul 16 2013 at 08:53 AM. Reason: typo
    Proud leader of [url]www.thewesternalliance.org[/url] On [EN-RP] Laurelin

Was mich nicht umbringt, macht mich stärker
    - Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

You look angry today, here are some /hugs for you.
    I can even stop healing some NoAntiStunOnHealers LMs or ImDPSNotDebuff Burglars so you wargies can nom nom them...
    Believe me, I will...
    Tindalas the kind! Tindalas the merciful! Tindalas the benevolent!

Wait...these should be titles that all freeps can attain in the Ettenmoors for truely remarkable services in the name of 'kindness'.
    | BAGNARSK ~ R11 WARG | NIMGLOIN ~ PINK DWARVEN MINSTREL |
    "DON'T BE JEL, BE REEM"

It was really sad that you guys wouldn't even try to attack us 6 including a lvl 84 runekeeper at Lugazag backdoor last night while you had a warg pack going on and I assume someone kept shouting in OOC as well because everytime we charged Grimpack & co. showed up.
    I remember trying to fight at the back door of lug but you guys kept popping up after a wack or two...with the healing you have it is too risky because any freep that escapes upstairs can be back in 3 seconds on full moral, allowing you to whittle us down.

As for ooc...well im sure one of your fellow freeps can confirm no one was really shouting. My (kin)pack shadowed you guys a few times and struck at the right time to disassemble your group. I actually thought your group would put up a better fight but I think the lack of audacity/experience in your group might have hurt you there.

It's the kind of fights I'd like to see more of, zerg v zerg is no fun for the pack really. Killing loners if only fun up to a point. Sometimes you want a challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by BaggyBaggyBaggy View Post
    Tindalas the kind! Tindalas the merciful! Tindalas the benevolent!

Wait...these should be titles that all freeps can attain in the Ettenmoors for truely remarkable services in the name of 'kindness'.
    Well, be nice is free so, why not?
    [IMG]http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/254/6rpe.jpg[/IMG][FONT=Verdana]
    Tindalas is Laurelin's negative nancy. ([/FONT][FONT=Verdana]Felathurin aka Brunt)[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Thoronthor View Post
    I remember trying to fight at the back door of lug but you guys kept popping up after a wack or two...with the healing you have it is too risky because any freep that escapes upstairs can be back in 3 seconds on full moral, allowing you to whittle us down.

As for ooc...well im sure one of your fellow freeps can confirm no one was really shouting. My (kin)pack shadowed you guys a few times and struck at the right time to disassemble your group. I actually thought your group would put up a better fight but I think the lack of audacity/experience in your group might have hurt you there.

It's the kind of fights I'd like to see more of, zerg v zerg is no fun for the pack really. Killing loners if only fun up to a point. Sometimes you want a challenge.
    Me healing at the backdoor? I was in 2 blue 5 red traits the whole time and when your pack at the backdoor came and jumped us I only went out of war speech to heal a bit and I probably heal about 2000-3000 every single heal and with the millions of fears and stuns you could easily kill everyone at the backdoor, we went charging in at Gramsfoot more than once just to see if we could do anything against the creeps at that moment and we just couldn't because 10+ ~ creeps kept waiting for us to charge in which is in my eyes pathetic..

I think if you guys even tried to kill the fights would have taken longer and we would have came back, since a warg can restealth + sprint and we had 10 + wargs on track while 2 kinnies were undergeared/no audacity en a minstrel in red traits healing.
    [url=http://www.sigcreator.com/][img]http://www.sigcreator.com/generatedsigs/94213163103lotro_lotro09.png[/img][/url]

Well, be nice is free so, why not?
    No of course I am all in agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by irthor;6848936
    [...
    we went charging in at Gramsfoot more than once just to see if we could do anything against the creeps at that moment and we just couldn't because 10+ ~ creeps kept waiting for us to charge in which is in my eyes pathetic..
    Well, in all honesty there is nothing you are doing different here than what creeps do. 85% of the time when people are unhappy they forget that both sides commit the same crimes. Contextually speaking there may well have been a few chips existing in the shoulders of creeps (this is my interpretation and not necessarily fact) after a rather lengthy period of being camped at Grams. Yes, prosaicly speaking, there are ways for creeps to avoid this, but then people log on for PvMP, not PvE. Though this is besides my point. Once the freeps show some weakness after this is it is unsurprising that there would be a backlash. One thing I can say is that if you come with expectations of people playing or reacting the way you do you will be constantly let down. The chances of someone sharing your standards are very slim. One thing that does help is not taking it personally, because there are very high chances that it just simply isn't meant that way.

I think if you guys even tried to kill the fights would have taken longer and we would have came back, since a warg can restealth + sprint and we had 10 + wargs on track while 2 kinnies were undergeared/no audacity en a minstrel in red traits healing.
    No one was even remotely trying to kill the fights. This is the most annoying misconception of warg 'packs'. I say 'packs' because this is rare exception. In the month or so that we have even been playing creep again, there have been two warg packs. The rest of the time it is kin groups with no more than six. We cannot be constantly responsible for every warg on the server.
    These groups also do not come into existence with the purpose of upsetting or annoying other players. We have been playing the same class for 6 years now, we are simply continuing on that line. Also, it is natural that people in the same kin would want to group with each other. I mean, we must get on in each others company right?
    Last edited by BaggyBaggyBaggy; Jul 16 2013 at 09:39 AM.
    "DON'T BE JEL, BE REEM"

Me healing at the backdoor? I was in 2 blue 5 red traits the whole time and when your pack at the backdoor came and jumped us I only went out of war speech to heal a bit and I probably heal about 2000-3000 every single heal and with the millions of fears and stuns you could easily kill everyone at the backdoor, we went charging in at Gramsfoot more than once just to see if we could do anything against the creeps at that moment and we just couldn't because 10+ ~ creeps kept waiting for us to charge in which is in my eyes pathetic..

apologies, I meant freep healing in general, not yours specifically. Sorry that was a bit unclear.

These groups also do not come into existence with the purpose of upsetting or annoying other players. We have been playing the same class for 6 years now, we are simply continuing on that line. Also, it is natural that people in the same kin would want to group with each other. I mean, we must get on in each others company right?
    That is not really my point, my point is that I was really disappointed in the TWA last night that they didn't even dare to fight us when you were outnumbered with all r8 + wargs while we were 5 or 6 if you don't want to count a lvl 84 I find it quite pathetic as I earlier mentioned to not even try to attack us near a keep with 4 npcs of 20.000 who probably max hit 300 on a warg.

Im not complaining about TWA playing warg together it was just about yesterday Im glad you guys are back in the moors and you guys always gank me while I try to hand in my quests !

I was really disappointed in the TWA last night that they didn't even dare to fight us when you were outnumbered with all r8 + wargs while we were 5 or 6
    Well, this is the material point. Despite what opinions float around a warg is not almighty. Solo a good player can hold their own but it is madness to think that 6 wargs can take on 5 or 6 experienced freeps. Even if some of you weren't, we can't say to 2 or 3 players that they need to sod off to make things more challanging. The same can be said that why didn't 50% of the Grams farmers go elsewhere on Sunday.
    I have nothing against fighting outnumbered. I've been around many phases of balance; when the freeps were favoured and when the creeps were and in all honesty I prefer it when we are not at our strongest.

But again this is just not the point. Every day we attack outnumbered. Even to the point of me shouting at the ridiculousness of what we are about to attempt. Wargs are incredibly squishy and when there are loads of freeps we can only attack those who are leaving themselves at the weakest. This is simply because if you launch in the middle of a freep raid with 6 wargs, the AoE champs and warden dots and hunters will have killed you before you have had a chance to even get out of your LM/RK stun.

Just because you had the misfortune to be outnumbered by us very late last night doesn't mean that we were attacking out of cowardice. This is just the way the 'Moors works (sometimes) -nothing is ever fair.
    Last edited by BaggyBaggyBaggy; Jul 16 2013 at 11:52 AM. Reason: the addition of (sometimes)
    "DON'T BE JEL, BE REEM"

Anvi is just upset cause he didn't get to farm moar. He should switch to his warg and show us how it's done.
    Woofi, the pacifist dwarf [COLOR=#008000]R11[/COLOR] | Gnaw, the happy warg pup [COLOR=#b22222]R10[/COLOR] | Bobblie, Orcs sans Frontières [COLOR=#b22222]R10[/COLOR]

Red face

Anyone wants to join us for a quicky?
    [center]Multiboxing 6 blackarrows!
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqPEEI5nSzk&feature=c4-overview&list=UUiOUFyRUk4kQseHrt7poluQ[/url][/center]

Had to read forums since people keep linking it ingame and asking about it, and since theres some proper good hard long complaining here (Good job btw on that, hard to find proper complaining anymore) I'd though I'd weight in.

First of all, can someone PLEASEEEEE send me a screenshot of whoever they think has been doing naughty business? Dont have to post here on the forums, just send me a tell ingame with a link to it? I keep hearing all these rumours about certain person/people doing you-know-what but I have yet to see a single lovely photo of this happening.

I hate you-know-whats, I don't think its a proper way to rank up and everytime theres been one (Note: Actyally PROVEN), you-know-what on freepside I'd gave them my best trolling and been as annoying as I can be to them. So with that in mind, if you can actyally give me solid proof about certain people doing this action (Screenshots) I will make sure I will never invite/heal/rezz/be nice to them/etc etc etc.

So yeah, if you really know and got proof about people doing, well you-know-what then please, I would really really like to see some proof, just simple proof is all I ask. That way I can know if its true or not without just these "This guy heard from this guy that the other guy had seen him doing that" rumours flying.

Now can we get back to all CJing me? I feel thats much more fun then posting on the forums.

Cheers,

- Anoir
    Last edited by Silvarlas; Jul 16 2013 at 03:26 PM.

Rank 11 for my minstrel

Finally I got my rank!

Cheers to all the Freepsies and Creepsies that helped me getting my rank have no idea if I will keep ranking, start playing on my RK again.

See you all on the battlefield

Thank you Pali and all the creeps! Such a great job, and so much fun. You and all the rest did an awesome job. And no, we don't let you die, you are not a fightclubber or multiboxer :-p It kinda just happens, when the dps is too much to deal with )) Or when I have to leave to get a drink or watch a film or scratch my nose...

No heals or rezzes for the cheaters though, thank you very much. We are so annoyed by the multiboxer on the creep side, but except for not helping him, we can't do anything on our own

No thanks Freeps for starting a raid again with most of the map blue and no one on the creep side grouped.
    [center][URL=https://imageshack.com/i/npcn1pg][IMG]http://imageshack.com/a/img853/1499/cn1p.gif[/IMG][/URL][/center]
    [color=#FFFF33][FONT=Arial Narrow][size=3][center]Ours is the wrath of Sauron, ours is the malice of Saruman, ours is the infamy!
    We are Creepborn and our watch has begun.[/center][/size][/font][/color]

The fight between TR and TR GY was great tonight which ended with Anoir's 9 man group holding for a good while! not sure what happened to Anvi's group if it wiped or moved I don't know but it was fun! hope it was the same from a creeps view

Quote Originally Posted by Mini.EL View Post
    Thank you Pali and all the creeps! Such a great job, and so much fun. You and all the rest did an awesome job. And no, we don't let you die, you are not a fightclubber or multiboxer :-p It kinda just happens, when the dps is too much to deal with )) Or when I have to leave to get a drink or watch a film or scratch my nose...

No heals or rezzes for the cheaters though, thank you very much. We are so annoyed by the multiboxer on the creep side, but except for not helping him, we can't do anything on our own

No thanks Freeps for starting a raid again with most of the map blue and no one on the creep side grouped.
    I got plenty of resses and heals from people other then you mr Anonymous.

Thanks creep healers for the support!
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqPEEI5nSzk&feature=c4-overview&list=UUiOUFyRUk4kQseHrt7poluQ[/url][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Mini.EL View Post

Hah!!!Dunno if you have noticed,but fightclubbers die only after all guardians/rks/minnies are dead (hope you got my point)
    ...or scratch my nose,sing "Baby" by freepside's trademark singer,whine about "The multiboxer" etc etc...

YOU are so annoyed by "The multiboxer" on creep side.Also stop blaming him for "lagging us". You know who else is lagging us?Fightclubbers and their kin-groups.Go and spam GlobalLFF, or send them PMs, if you want to lag less

Pina got rezzed yesterday(thanks to some kind defilers).Also, I must thank some random defilers for saving me a couple of times.Cheers!!!

PS You and "The multiboxer" could make an awesome singing duo!
    ~Arachnathel Le Goddess~
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff6666]Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked for, is mine. ~Nikola Tesla~[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Silvarlas View Post
    Had to read forums since people keep linking it ingame and asking about it, and since theres some proper good hard long complaining here (Good job btw on that, hard to find proper complaining anymore) I'd though I'd weight in.

First of all, can someone PLEASEEEEE send me a screenshot of whoever they think has been doing naughty business? Dont have to post here on the forums, just send me a tell ingame with a link to it? I keep hearing all these rumours about certain person/people doing you-know-what but I have yet to see a single lovely photo of this happening.

I hate you-know-whats, I don't think its a proper way to rank up and everytime theres been one (Note: Actyally PROVEN), you-know-what on freepside I'd gave them my best trolling and been as annoying as I can be to them. So with that in mind, if you can actyally give me solid proof about certain people doing this action (Screenshots) I will make sure I will never invite/heal/rezz/be nice to them/etc etc etc.

So yeah, if you really know and got proof about people doing, well you-know-what then please, I would really really like to see some proof, just simple proof is all I ask. That way I can know if its true or not without just these "This guy heard from this guy that the other guy had seen him doing that" rumours flying.

Now can we get back to all CJing me? I feel thats much more fun then posting on the forums.

Cheers,

- Anoir
    Kinda short answer,and surely not what you expected,but yesterday,you had the most "famous" fightclubber into your group.In addition,if you dont believe creeps who have seen him,then ask Anvi and Calthoras. Believe me,creepside doesnt care about kicking out of game a hunter.He is only a squishy DPS class.If we wanted to accuse someone for FCing,without having any proof,I believe we'd be smart enough to accuse a high rank RK.

We creeps,are trying to clear up Ettenmoors.Too bad some freeps continue to be an obstacle at this effort.
    ~Arachnathel Le Goddess~

Quote Originally Posted by Maglaf View Post
    Kinda short answer,and surely not what you expected,but yesterday,you had the most "famous" fightclubber into your group.In addition,if you dont believe creeps who have seen him,then ask Anvi and Calthoras. Believe me,creepside doesnt care about kicking out of game a hunter.He is only a squishy DPS class.If we wanted to accuse someone for FCing,without having any proof,I believe we'd be smart enough to accuse a high rank RK.

We creeps,are trying to clear up Ettenmoors.Too bad some freeps continue to be an obstacle at this effort.
    Still all talk, no proof. If hes so "famous", the most "famous" of them all then how come not a single person is able to provide a single screenshot of the actual action taking place? Surely if so many people have seen him doing I'm sure one of them has managed to press that "Screenshot" button atleast once?

Also, thanks for the creeps for the TR fields fight yesterday, had 9 people with me and we tried to give a good fight despite the lag issues and all that fancy stuff. I think the fight ended up being about 15mins long for us till we died so I'd like to see more of those fights in the future

Quote Originally Posted by Silvarlas View Post
    Still all talk, no proof. If hes so "famous", the most "famous" of them all then how come not a single person is able to provide a single screenshot of the actual action taking place? Surely if so many people have seen him doing I'm sure one of them has managed to press that "Screenshot" button atleast once?

Also, thanks for the creeps for the TR fields fight yesterday, had 9 people with me and we tried to give a good fight despite the lag issues and all that fancy stuff. I think the fight ended up being about 15mins long for us till we died so I'd like to see more of those fights in the future
    Some people say there were screenies of him doing his dirty stuff.I cant tell if this is true or not,since I'm not that old on Ettenmoors.I'd be happy to inform you ingame about the people who saw/screenshotted him.

Till then,ask him if he had done that.Let's see if there's even a little bit of honesty on him.
    ~Arachnathel Le Goddess~

PS You and "The multiboxer" could make an awesome singing duo!
    Haha! Maybe, but i'm not into Justin Bieber songs, but we could do something else!

I love this song:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpEUX...1F517&index=52

YOU are so annoyed by "The multiboxer" on creep side.Also stop blaming him for "lagging us". You know who else is lagging us? Fightclubbers and their kin-groups. Go and spam GlobalLFF, or send them PMs, if you want to lag less
    Pina got rezzed yesterday(thanks to some kind defilers).

Do you know how I knew the multiboxer was approaching Ost Ringdyr yesterday? The lag came first. So I peeked out from the wall, saw the multiboxer and his robots coming, no freeps though. It's not a big lag, but lag nonetheless, my skills aren't happy. And yes, I am annoyed by him, and the way he hides in the raids, and I am also annoyed by people supporting him. In my eyes - and not only mine - he is cheating.

Not sure if you support him because he is a good guy in person, which I might believe, but he behaves in a way that disturbs the game and the gameplay.
    And, more importantly, how on Middle-Earth do you dare support one perpetrator and blaming me for whining about him in OOC, while you do the same about the perpetrators on the freep side of Ettens?

--------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------

Yes, please, I would also like to see the screenshots of the fight clubbers. No, just saying so cannot be enough. What if you got into a fight with your former friends and they blamed you just to shut you of the game? Or what if somebody just think it's funny?
    [center][URL=https://imageshack.com/i/npcn1pg][IMG]http://imageshack.com/a/img853/1499/cn1p.gif[/IMG][/URL][/center]
    [color=#FFFF33][FONT=Arial Narrow][size=3][center]Ours is the wrath of Sauron, ours is the malice of Saruman, ours is the infamy!
    We are Creepborn and our watch has begun.[/center][/size][/font][/color]

Well i propose we should act like Rice and Bieber never fightclubbed, even when Rice supposedly admitted it? And Bieber supposedly said he was just trying to annoy another fightclubber by killing his train once or more times.

Unless proven with screenshots.

Let's just forgive them, or pretend it never happened.

I guess they are good boys now.

Move on.

Page 210 of 282 FirstFirst ... 110 160 200 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 220 260 ... LastLast