We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 209 of 282 FirstFirst ... 109 159 199 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 219 259 ... LastLast
Results 5,201 to 5,225 of 7028
  1. #5201
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    GV Stairs
    Posts
    755
    Quote Originally Posted by Maglaf View Post
    Have you wondered what happens when creeps just want to enjoy PvMP, and have nice fights? I have nothing personal with you,and I've rarely seen you outside grams.
    I know, I know, but those were the kind of answer creeps gave to freeps when freeps QQed about the GV camp in early RoR.
    Was some kind of inner joke :P

    I don't camp Grams because is extremely boring and kills action for freeps also, and I pray for the buffs removal everyday.

    Anyway, I can understand your frustration because, remember, I've been there.
    [IMG]http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/254/6rpe.jpg[/IMG][FONT=Verdana]
    Tindalas is Laurelin's negative nancy. ([/FONT][FONT=Verdana]Felathurin aka Brunt)[/FONT]

  2. #5202
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Arachnathelland (Ettenmoors)
    Posts
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by TiNdA-LoS View Post
    I know, I know, but those were the kind of answer creeps gave to freeps when freeps QQed about the GV camp in early RoR.
    Was some kind of inner joke :P

    I don't camp Grams because is extremely boring and kills action for freeps also, and I pray for the buffs removal everyday.

    Anyway, I can understand your frustration because, remember, I've been there.
    I wasn't playing my spider in early RoR,but I'm 100% sure that 85% of creeps camping GV were the same who switched to freepside after the update.

    P.S. Stop healing that much, or else I'll bite you,and I don't mean ingame ^_^
    ~Arachnathel Le Goddess~
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff6666]Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked for, is mine. ~Nikola Tesla~[/COLOR][/SIZE]

  3. #5203
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Nederland
    Posts
    53
    Luckily for the forum whiners today and yesterday i get frozen a lot somehow in the game, where i can't move at all (sometimes not all clients) and i can only chat, but not play. Then get disconnected from the server. Strange thing is 1 BA was still able to move and do all stuff while the other 5 were frozen and could only use the chatbox... Oh well easy renown for the nab side! I don't hear you QQ when this happens, only when you are the one to die. People are always the same hehehe.
    [center]Multiboxing 6 blackarrows!
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqPEEI5nSzk&feature=c4-overview&list=UUiOUFyRUk4kQseHrt7poluQ[/url][/center]

  4. #5204
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    the Czech Republic
    Posts
    11
    Thanks to all the Creeps who pushed the Freeps out of the Grams camp yesterday. The camping was bad on its own, but they had to be grouped up? Seriously? Well I guess you really need that renown guys.
    The spies work really hard, and are there all day long. The minute the un-grouped creeps write in OOC some "strategy" to surprise/drive off/flank freeps, they know and act accordingly. Yesterday we only had to say that raid is being open and most of them ran from Grams immediately. The spy in our raid caught even me without words. What I also don't understand is the attitude to turn everything blue. I haven't been around long so I won't say the our side doesn't do it, but when we try to pvp, why do you go pve?

    And it's not like we didn't have the lag! I was so angry I wanted to smash something, and that hasn't happened for a long time.

    The funniest thing about yesterday happened in the morning though. Grams camp was on, so some creep soloers decided to run around and quest, guard outposts or sniff out solo freeps. When me and two other creeps met in HH where some freeps tried to take the OP over, we ate them, and then again when they came back. It was great fun, we had to work hard to get them, we chased them through HH npcs and around the outpost. When they finally managed to take the OP, we tried to take it back, still the three (ungrouped) creeps. Then more freeps came, we called for more creeps and two or three came, and then the freep raid got there ^^
    [center][URL=https://imageshack.com/i/npcn1pg][IMG]http://imageshack.com/a/img853/1499/cn1p.gif[/IMG][/URL][/center]
    [color=#FFFF33][FONT=Arial Narrow][size=3][center]Ours is the wrath of Sauron, ours is the malice of Saruman, ours is the infamy!
    We are Creepborn and our watch has begun.[/center][/size][/font][/color]

  5. #5205
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    353
    Remember folks, naming and shaming is not permitted.

  6. #5206
    Quote Originally Posted by TiNdA-LoS View Post
    [...]

    You two QQ more than me, and thats a big QQ.
    lol xD
    Woofi, the pacifist dwarf [COLOR=#008000]R11[/COLOR] | Gnaw, the happy warg pup [COLOR=#b22222]R10[/COLOR] | Bobblie, Orcs sans Frontières [COLOR=#b22222]R10[/COLOR]

  7. #5207
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Arachnathelland (Ettenmoors)
    Posts
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Remember folks, naming and shaming is not permitted.
    Excuse me, but I believe Fightclubbing shouldn't be permitted too!
    ~Arachnathel Le Goddess~
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff6666]Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked for, is mine. ~Nikola Tesla~[/COLOR][/SIZE]

  8. #5208
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    12
    Well, been a while since I've been on the forums. Last time I remember is when Codemasters provided us iwth them

    So, well...back after a long break. 'bout two years or something. And to be honest...Not sure if I want to rank my freep with the mentality that's going on. Somehow some freeps (atleast thats what they make it appear) see the PvMP as a new PvE-zone. Which is sad though.

    Anyways, been some hectic fights the past few days. Wargpack yesterday had trouble with squishies...they're not squishies anymore sadly with all those annoying bubbles, heals and healing nowadays...

    This evening also had some fun till the freepsies stopped giving renown =O also had a moment my warleader hit a 2k rating.

    Will try and get me hunter to lvl 85 (since freepsies forbid me to go there before =O *mumbles something about elitists*) and see if it is worth to start ranking him again.

    Behave on the forum lads and lasses, this should be the hug-zone, not the war-zone
    [color=#0000FF]Known as Turulnya R7[/color][color=#DF0101][right]Shaknarburz R7 Warleader/Arunagh R7 Stalker[/right][/color]

  9. #5209
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    594
    Quote Originally Posted by TiNdA-LoS View Post
    I know, I know, but those were the kind of answer creeps gave to freeps when freeps QQed about the GV camp in early RoR.
    Was some kind of inner joke :P

    I don't camp Grams because is extremely boring and kills action for freeps also, and I pray for the buffs removal everyday.

    Anyway, I can understand your frustration because, remember, I've been there.
    You've been there? Are you kidding me? You're a freaking RK.....when have you ever been there?
    When have you ever been the underdog? When you're outnumbered 10 to 1? You think just because you got farmed at GV a few times, you know what its like to be severely underpowered for the better part of 6 years?
    When did you ever run into a creep and knew without a shadow of a doubt you had 0% chance to kill them?

    Please pull the other one, you dont know jack about being farmed. Even at your "weakest" your class had more dps than our hardest hitters and more healing than our best healers. And more skills than 3 of our classes combined.

    This is the problem with you freeps, always the victim, especially when you have absolutely no reason to act like it.
    Proud leader of [url]www.thewesternalliance.org[/url] On [EN-RP] Laurelin

    Was mich nicht umbringt, macht mich stärker
    - Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

  10. #5210
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    459
    Quote Originally Posted by TiNdA-LoS View Post
    If you are being Grams camped you can:

    a) Use safe path to DG
    b) Use one of your 12 maps
    c) use stealth
    d) stay inside Grams until freeps get tired

    If you fight freeps, they will stay there forever.

    You two QQ more than me, and thats a big QQ.
    I'm a creep and I agree with this. As soon as I see a trenchwar forming somewhere I am out of there. Much more interesting to do some PvE solo or with a small group and have a chance of encountering freeps doing the same.
    Unless the so-called camping is swinging back and forth. In that case it is interesting enough to participate.

    I play a reaver and I have no trouble at all avoiding getting cornered at gramsfoot. leaving the place is surprisingly easy even without maps. The only reasons I can think of for people staying are (1)they believe they have a chance of gaining points themselves or (2) they get a bigger thrill out of complaining then playing.
    [B][URL="https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?385713-Kinship-Revamp-Proposal"][COLOR=#ed2669]A vote for the kinship revamp proposal is a vote for progress! Vote today![/COLOR][/URL][/B]

  11. #5211
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    168
    To be honest, QQing about farms here, in game or anywhere else is just pointless. The people farming won't stop farming cause it's easy infamy, it's fast and most of them don't want good pvp. The people that are farmed won't stop getting farmed because they get a bit of infamy, it is ( in a tiny bit ) sort of pvp. I've tried a few times to get nice fights, but people don't want to group up. I'e switched to creep side when freeps started to farm grams in an afternoon a month ago, everyone was moaning about freeps farming grams yet nobody wanted to group up to fight back ( and the raid of greenies i had wasn't very good against rk's and hunters and lm's ).

    Anyway, the point i'm trying to make is that you should fight together ( either in the same fs/raid or as an "ooc" group ) otherwise don't complain that you are getting killed when you don't want to group.
    Oh, this is for either side, cause i've seen freeps farming... a lot... and i've seen creeps farming. It's a just an infinite loop. Freeps farm, creeps have excuse to farm so they start farming, then freeps have excuse to farm, then creeps again and so on... But few actually want nice fights, and i've tried to get nice fights as best as i could but there are always people who want easy mode .
    Heordwyn - Rank 10 - Hunter
    Morgoes Warden Member of Innocent Alliance.
    Groloing - Rune-Keeper

  12. #5212
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    168
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalderic View Post
    I play a reaver and I have no trouble at all avoiding getting cornered at gramsfoot. leaving the place is surprisingly easy even without maps. The only reasons I can think of for people staying are (1)they believe they have a chance of gaining points themselves or (2) they get a bigger thrill out of complaining then playing.
    Exactly! ^^
    Heordwyn - Rank 10 - Hunter
    Morgoes Warden Member of Innocent Alliance.
    Groloing - Rune-Keeper

  13. #5213
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    594
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Remember folks, naming and shaming is not permitted.
    explain to me this logic.

    Turbine condones Fightclubbing, ergo it is not a violation.
    If it is not a violation then you cant be shamed for it.
    Yet people calling out Fightclubbers are being given infractions for naming and shaming.
    This implying that Fightclubbing IS a violation.

    So which is it? Is it a violation? Then how about you start banning some people?
    Is it not a violation, then let us in peace to police ourselves like we do for things like Corpsejumping.

    On a side note, I find it pretty reprehensible that a gaming company turns such a blind eye to blatant cheating.
    As a former Steambans admin it flies it the face of my sense of fairplay and justice, as a gamer it just makes me mad.
    But you can't turn a blind eye to the cheating but then punish those that are trying to improve things with the few resources they have. Well you can, but then you perpetuate everything that is wrong with the gaming scene.
    Proud leader of [url]www.thewesternalliance.org[/url] On [EN-RP] Laurelin

    Was mich nicht umbringt, macht mich stärker
    - Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

  14. #5214
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    124
    So naming and shaming is not allowed.

    What about just naming? For instance, if I were to post "XXXX was seen Fightclubbing. Here are the screenshots", but included no value judgement on the action of Fightclubbing and didn't exhort any other users to treat the named player in any particular way, would that be acceptable?

    What about if a thread was to be started that simply contained a list of names and screenshots? Would that thread be allowable, or would it be closed/deleted?

    Is there any chance I could get clarification from a moderator here?
    Grolmog, Rank 9 WL >>>>>>> Brogga, Rank 10 Reaver
    Gwawmoth, Rank 8 Warg >>>>>>> Daedelith, Rank 6 Weaver

  15. #5215
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Nederland
    Posts
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by Grolmog View Post
    So naming and shaming is not allowed.

    What about just naming? For instance, if I were to post "XXXX was seen Fightclubbing. Here are the screenshots", but included no value judgement on the action of Fightclubbing and didn't exhort any other users to treat the named player in any particular way, would that be acceptable?

    What about if a thread was to be started that simply contained a list of names and screenshots? Would that thread be allowable, or would it be closed/deleted?

    Is there any chance I could get clarification from a moderator here?
    You could post a screenshot without mentioning fightclubbing or any name. If the picture is clear enough people can draw their own conclusions. Then you don't name or shame, you just posted a screenshot.
    [center]Multiboxing 6 blackarrows!
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqPEEI5nSzk&feature=c4-overview&list=UUiOUFyRUk4kQseHrt7poluQ[/url][/center]

  16. #5216
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    GV Stairs
    Posts
    755
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoronthor View Post
    You've been there? Are you kidding me? You're a freaking RK.....when have you ever been there?
    When have you ever been the underdog? When you're outnumbered 10 to 1? You think just because you got farmed at GV a few times, you know what its like to be severely underpowered for the better part of 6 years?
    When did you ever run into a creep and knew without a shadow of a doubt you had 0% chance to kill them?

    Please pull the other one, you dont know jack about being farmed. Even at your "weakest" your class had more dps than our hardest hitters and more healing than our best healers. And more skills than 3 of our classes combined.

    This is the problem with you freeps, always the victim, especially when you have absolutely no reason to act like it.
    Lols at this coming from a warg who always plays with a pack and has hips in key 1 and sprint in 2.
    I'm sure you know whats being farmed, oh yeah.

    We can compare wartabs anytime.

    I've played my creeps in Mirkwood for a year, I've played my freeps in a continuous red map being zerged in GV in RoR, and I've played solo when 60% of creep population were wargs in RoI.

    So yes, I've been there.

    The only victims here are those who want to be victims and I'm not one of this.
    Obviously you are.
    [IMG]http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/254/6rpe.jpg[/IMG][FONT=Verdana]
    Tindalas is Laurelin's negative nancy. ([/FONT][FONT=Verdana]Felathurin aka Brunt)[/FONT]

  17. #5217
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    GV Stairs
    Posts
    755
    Quote Originally Posted by TiNdA-LoS View Post
    and I've played solo when 60% of creep population were wargs in RoI.
    I dont mean I played solo all RoI, but lots of mornings, afternoons and late nights.
    And a single RoI warg r8+ using brand and hips could kill me easy. (Maybe 1000 of my deaths came from wargs)
    I remember those times because I hated wargs since then.
    Last edited by TiNdA-LoS; Jul 16 2013 at 03:41 AM.
    [IMG]http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/254/6rpe.jpg[/IMG][FONT=Verdana]
    Tindalas is Laurelin's negative nancy. ([/FONT][FONT=Verdana]Felathurin aka Brunt)[/FONT]

  18. #5218
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Arachnathelland (Ettenmoors)
    Posts
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoronthor View Post
    explain to me this logic.

    Turbine condones Fightclubbing, ergo it is not a violation.
    If it is not a violation then you cant be shamed for it.
    Yet people calling out Fightclubbers are being given infractions for naming and shaming.
    This implying that Fightclubbing IS a violation.

    So which is it? Is it a violation? Then how about you start banning some people?
    Is it not a violation, then let us in peace to police ourselves like we do for things like Corpsejumping.

    On a side note, I find it pretty reprehensible that a gaming company turns such a blind eye to blatant cheating.
    As a former Steambans admin it flies it the face of my sense of fairplay and justice, as a gamer it just makes me mad.
    But you can't turn a blind eye to the cheating but then punish those that are trying to improve things with the few resources they have. Well you can, but then you perpetuate everything that is wrong with the gaming scene.
    Probably one of the best posts I've read so far.Very well said!!!

    In another topic,I managed to receive 2 infractions in less than 3 mins.1 for naming and shaming those wonderful people who perform this exquisite action called fightclubbing, and 1 for calling "parasites" all the amazingly brave peoople who always switch sides to fight for the underpowered side,and they continuously inform us (spam) that the "X person is forming a raid.Kill the ******"

    Thanks for putting me into the right path and showing me how I should behave.I'll be a good girl from now, and I'll start supporting
    FC and switchers.Because, fighting those who try to make PvMP a better place,is the only reasonable thing to do

    [irony/sarcasm off]
    Last edited by Maglaf; Jul 16 2013 at 04:19 AM.
    ~Arachnathel Le Goddess~
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff6666]Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked for, is mine. ~Nikola Tesla~[/COLOR][/SIZE]

  19. #5219
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    594
    Quote Originally Posted by TiNdA-LoS View Post
    Lols at this coming from a warg who always plays with a pack and has hips in key 1 and sprint in 2.
    I'm sure you know whats being farmed, oh yeah.
    I have stealth on 1 and claws on 2, as those are our main weapons. And oh yeah...I "always" play in pack. What a crock and you know it, back when the warg was balanced I soloed all the time, but you rather forget about that because it's easier to see me as the wargpack guy. Completely ignoring WHY I started making wargpacks in the first place. Which is something you freeps conveniently forget about in favour of QQing you died to a wargpack. Poor you.

    Quote Originally Posted by TiNdA-LoS View Post
    We can compare wartabs anytime.
    What the hell is that going to prove? Half of my stats were garnered in a completely different era when you weren't even in the moors...heck, your class didn't even exist. You think you have more deaths than me? Maybe, you also gain twice the renown in the same amount of time. Something no freep ever has ever been willing to admit.

    Quote Originally Posted by TiNdA-LoS View Post
    I've played my creeps in Mirkwood for a year, I've played my freeps in a continuous red map being zerged in GV in RoR, and I've played solo when 60% of creep population were wargs in RoI.

    So yes, I've been there.

    The only victims here are those who want to be victims and I'm not one of this.
    Obviously you are.
    Once again, playing an RK solo is no feat. You have all the tools at your fingertips. Are we to congratulate you for not being a total noob? Even back then as an RK you could take on a small amount of wargs and get a kill, maybe not live, but you get kills.
    Go ahead, make a r0 warg, go try and kill something solo. Or any other creep class for that matter.
    Yeah maybe you played creep (I don't remember it) but you seem quick to forget the experience or you wouldn't try to garner sympathy by pretending you had it so hard on your tactical class that has been OP for 90% of it's existence.
    I don't play the victim, I play the underdog, and that is just an objective observation.
    Even if somehow the warg is the most powerful creep by your standards, it is still vastly dwarfed by anything and everything the freeps can throw at it which would make me at best, the best of the worst.

    But yeah, I have disappear and the fact you can't kill me with impunity is your only real gripe.
    Your sense of entitlement tells you that I should be rolling over and dying for you and feeding you the renown that you so badly crave like all the other creeps do. But that is never going to happen, because I have no intention of making it easy for you to kill me or any other warg on this server. You want your renown, you bloody well work for it, I do, for every last drop.
    Proud leader of [url]www.thewesternalliance.org[/url] On [EN-RP] Laurelin

    Was mich nicht umbringt, macht mich stärker
    - Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

  20. #5220
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    459
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoronthor View Post
    explain to me this logic.

    Turbine condones Fightclubbing, ergo it is not a violation.
    If it is not a violation then you cant be shamed for it.
    Yet people calling out Fightclubbers are being given infractions for naming and shaming.
    This implying that Fightclubbing IS a violation.

    So which is it? Is it a violation? Then how about you start banning some people?
    Is it not a violation, then let us in peace to police ourselves like we do for things like Corpsejumping.
    let me attempt to explain with another example then fightclubbing:
    Roleplaying is no violation.
    Poor roleplaying is no violation.
    Calling someone out for poor roleplaying on the forums is a violation.

    I'm sorry to say, but your reasoning is pretty flawed. Calling people out for anything in a negative way isn't allowed. In no way does getting an infraction prove your cause against that player.
    [B][URL="https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?385713-Kinship-Revamp-Proposal"][COLOR=#ed2669]A vote for the kinship revamp proposal is a vote for progress! Vote today![/COLOR][/URL][/B]

  21. #5221
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    GV Stairs
    Posts
    755
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoronthor View Post
    words...
    You look angry today, here are some /hugs for you.
    I wont discuss with you about gameplays, I do my best and try to not harrass people.
    If there is something I can do to improve your game experience just tell me.
    I can even stop healing some NoAntiStunOnHealers LMs or ImDPSNotDebuff Burglars so you wargies can nom nom them...
    Believe me, I will...
    [IMG]http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/254/6rpe.jpg[/IMG][FONT=Verdana]
    Tindalas is Laurelin's negative nancy. ([/FONT][FONT=Verdana]Felathurin aka Brunt)[/FONT]

  22. #5222
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    139
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Remember folks, naming and shaming is not permitted.
    Odd, it was my post that got deleted, but I did not name nor shame anyone. Admitted, I may have been a little bit sarcastic, but that doesn't hurt anyone right <3
    Calthoras. R14 Runekeeper - R11 Champion - R8 Captain - R8 Loremaster - R7 Minstrel - R6 Hunter - R6 Guardian - R6 Burglar - R6 Warden
    R8 Warleader - R7 Warg - R7 Reaver - R6 Blackarrow - R6 Weaver - R6 Defiler
    Leader of the Keepers of Silmarils

  23. #5223
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Groningen
    Posts
    92
    It was really sad that you guys wouldn't even try to attack us 6 including a lvl 84 runekeeper at Lugazag backdoor last night while you had a warg pack going on and I assume someone kept shouting in OOC as well because everytime we charged Grimpack & co. showed up.

    Also want to say that you can't do much soloing at the moment, we have no sparring area and everyone is grouped now adays, if you are not a warg,burglar or a hunter in other words (stealth) in my eyes, the chance of having a 1.0 + kill/death ratio is 1 out of million.

    I really hope I will finally make my Commander rank today and get some good fights today as well (wow I am being positive for once YES!)

    Anvi out
    [url=http://www.sigcreator.com/][img]http://www.sigcreator.com/generatedsigs/94213163103lotro_lotro09.png[/img][/url]

  24. #5224
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Disneyland
    Posts
    324
    Quote Originally Posted by Calminayon View Post
    Odd, it was my post that got deleted, but I did not name nor shame anyone. Admitted, I may have been a little bit sarcastic, but that doesn't hurt anyone right <3
    You named a few people. And it took my completely innocent post with yours, thank you very much, sir.

  25. #5225
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Disneyland
    Posts
    324
    Quote Originally Posted by irthor View Post
    Also want to say that you can't do much soloing at the moment, we have no sparring area and everyone is grouped now adays, if you are not a warg,burglar or a hunter in other words (stealth) in my eyes, the chance of having a 1.0 + kill/death ratio is 1 out of million.
    Not everyone plays battlemage to be able to solo everything.

    Quote Originally Posted by irthor View Post
    I really hope I will finally make my Commander rank today and get some good fights today as well (wow I am being positive for once YES!)
    Wow, well done, switcher! Just play a bit more with Rice when no one is looking and you will be purple in no time!

 

 
Page 209 of 282 FirstFirst ... 109 159 199 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 219 259 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload