We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 203 of 285 FirstFirst ... 103 153 193 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 213 253 ... LastLast
Results 5,051 to 5,075 of 7125
    Now I really know who the decent ones are... Glad I found that out... And now I'm done with this subject.... You won't see me around the Moors for awhile. Had enough of this elitist nonsense to last me a lifetime...
    Lifetimer
    Grishmath - (Blackarrow)/Dragaz - (Warleader)

Quote Originally Posted by Emodonk View Post

Emo out

xXx

buy velcro shoes

Emo, you never fail to give me a Forumgasm. Thank you. Now clean me.
    [Center] [url=http://www.sigcreator.com/][img]http://www.sigcreator.com/generatedsigs/87113131175lotro_lotro11.png[/img][/url]
    ll Flicky - r10 Stalker ll Hispanabs Raidbabys - Rank 2 Black arrow ll
    ll Aiumdurr - r9 Hunter ll Auria - r6 Captain ll [/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Aiumdurr View Post
    Emo, you never fail to give me a Forumgasm. Thank you. Now clean me.
    well i do try to help ANYONE out ANYTIME to the BEST of my AbIlItY if you know what i mean
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0100001a963a/signature.png]Emopoke[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Emodonk View Post
    well i do try to help ANYONE out ANYTIME to the BEST of my AbIlItY if you know what i mean
    You did say you were gonna post a video of you doing parkour.

PS: break a leg!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c01000022735a/signature.png]Bubbs[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Loriandra1979 View Post
    Now I really know who the decent ones are... Glad I found that out... And now I'm done with this subject.... You won't see me around the Moors for awhile. Had enough of this elitist nonsense to last me a lifetime...
    Nobody cares
    [url=http://www.sigcreator.com/][img]http://www.sigcreator.com/generatedsigs/94213163103lotro_lotro09.png[/img][/url]

Quote Originally Posted by irthor View Post
    Nobody cares
    Well, yes I do.
    I'm a carebear, and I don't like when people stop coming to Ettens fot this kind of reasons.
    I wish people understand that we need they to do his best, not only come to leech renown.
    If you come with your 3 agers but agreed to do the effort of keeping antistuned as much healers as you can I will try to keep you alive and find you a spot in freep raid.

I love to dps on my RK, I know I can do it almost as good as the best in Laurelin, but also I know that my heals are better for the group than my dps, so I trait blue.

And believe me, I do care for my LM and my SW guardian, they always are first target of my heals.

Ketth I've noticed your absence, I hope you are not ill or whatever.
    We need you back.
    [IMG]http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/254/6rpe.jpg[/IMG][FONT=Verdana]
    Tindalas is Laurelin's negative nancy. ([/FONT][FONT=Verdana]Felathurin aka Brunt)[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Loriandra1979 View Post
    Please don't go, you are 1 of the LM's where i feel that the class isn't OP.

I care too when people leave the ettens for similar reasons. Especially when fight clubbers are more than welcome to stay and participate in freep raids and groups.
    Woofi, the pacifist dwarf [COLOR=#008000]R11[/COLOR] | Gnaw, the happy warg pup [COLOR=#b22222]R10[/COLOR] | Bobblie, Orcs sans Frontières [COLOR=#b22222]R10[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitric View Post
    I care too when people leave the ettens for similar reasons. Especially when fight clubbers are more than welcome to stay and participate in freep raids and groups.
    It's equally annoying to see defiler HoT's on pina's spiders.

Anyway, if you see a known fightclubber in one of my raids, let me know and I'll remove him. Time doesn't allow me to altfinder everyone who joins my raids and I have recently lost track of the FC-ers due to the leaderboards downtime.

Tinda, I heard Ketth was away on camp/vacation for a month. Could be just a rumour though.
    Calthoras. R14 Runekeeper - R11 Champion - R8 Captain - R8 Loremaster - R7 Minstrel - R6 Hunter - R6 Guardian - R6 Burglar - R6 Warden
    R8 Warleader - R7 Warg - R7 Reaver - R6 Blackarrow - R6 Weaver - R6 Defiler
    Leader of the Keepers of Silmarils

Gordinion R7 GRD
    Gurtzag R9 RVR
    Dzigo R7 STK

Quote Originally Posted by Gordinion View Post
    This happens with people that haven't logged for a while.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c01000022735a/signature.png]Bubbs[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Calminayon View Post
    Tinda, I heard Ketth was away on camp/vacation for a month. Could be just a rumour though.
    Nah I rageswitched to creep side yesterday and talked to him.
    I imagine there are lot of people on vacations now, you lucky fastars!
    Tindalas is Laurelin's negative nancy. ([/FONT][FONT=Verdana]Felathurin aka Brunt)[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by eois View Post
    This happens with people that haven't logged for a while.
    Indeed; and Glinto hasn't been playing much.

He may be a [insert expletive here], but he's no F-C-er.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0000001feb60/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

It's equally annoying to see defiler HoT's on pina's spiders.

Anyway, if you see a known fightclubber in one of my raids, let me know and I'll remove him. Time doesn't allow me to altfinder everyone who joins my raids and I have recently lost track of the FC-ers due to the leaderboards downtime.

It's good that your leading raids, always need new leaders....that said, the next time I see you running freeps up and down in keeps and back and forth to the gy (TA as an example this eve) when you can clearly take it I'm just gonna disband.

You could of easily taken the keep but decided to farm it running from back door to tyrant room to gy for 30 mins with full raid and leachers, just makes peeps log off.

Hoping for better fights tomorrow.

Heads up to some bad feeling on creep side...just cause I play my freep for roughly a month does not make me a switcher, 2 years solid I played creep, show some respect.
    [COLOR=red]Palinkirk - RVR R12, Webey Spid R7, Swab WL R4, Rottern BA R4[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#008000]Palinkir - Hunter R10, Toroga Champ R8
    [/COLOR]

Oh and Ketth, I didn't read your post till after yesterday's raid. I was taking keeps, relic yesterday cause I had a raid and I wanted to entertain my peeps till we could get a proper fight going. I expected you to get a raid up and take the tree/lc like you usually do, which would have evened out the buffs. I didn't know your lagging didn't make it possible to lead. Keeping 120% the entire evening wasn't exactly part of my masterplan lol. If you're up for sharing the buffs, so am I!
    Well, I read it tonight and had a solid laugh of it. Thank you, sir.

Another thing is, why would you need to entertain your peeps? Why should you have any peeps with you in the first place when there is no raid to fight? I don't get why do people expect me to run a raid everytime they decide they want a raid action. I lead when I feel like it, it's not my everyday job. You are fighting inexperienced raid leaders. You should keep that in mind before you decide to roll a tactical zerg over them. Or then you shouldn't be surprised they can't take the buffs back.

I think Ricepan is one of the best known FC'ers on Laurelin, still didn't stop you from inviting him into your raid. Not that I would expect anything different considering your other actions.

Quote Originally Posted by Palinkir View Post
    Heads up to some bad feeling on creep side...just cause I play my freep for roughly a month does not make me a switcher, 2 years solid I played creep, show some respect.
    I'm sorry you felt bad or unwelcome there, I promise we will make a welcome back party for every switcher that decides to come back from now on.

All in all I had fun in the WP tonight. But I think you ruined the fun for everyone else who had the courage to play visibles on creepside.

It's funny how freeps complain about Pina and his 6 spiders,and the same afternoon,the same freeps will spamheal/bubble/shieldwall FC'ers. Yesterday, the r12 hunter who earned his ranks the proper way (apparently I'm talking about Ricojepan,aka Ricepan), was shieldwalled and got 3-4 Epic for the ages when we tried to kill him. I think freeps can do better than fight FC'ers only on forums.

And freepleaders remember, the next time you take a FC'er into your raids, dont even dare to complain/whine/QQ about Pina.

Respectfully,
    Arachnathel

PS: Cheers for all freeps who rank without fightclubbing
    ~Arachnathel Le Goddess~
    Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked for, is mine. ~Nikola Tesla~

Quote Originally Posted by Palinkir View Post
    It's good that your leading raids, always need new leaders....that said, the next time I see you running freeps up and down in keeps and back and forth to the gy (TA as an example this eve) when you can clearly take it I'm just gonna disband.

You could of easily taken the keep but decided to farm it running from back door to tyrant room to gy for 30 mins with full raid and leachers, just makes peeps log off.

Hoping for better fights tomorrow.

First of all, please keep in mind that I am an inexperienced raidleader. You and Ketth have done it for years, I myself have lead like.. 10 raids in total. I may do pull some &&&& that may look bad, but often (not always) I do it with good intentions. Last night I had fun fighting a dogpack in a 6 man. After we got wtfpwned in TR, I decided to open up a raid, hoping for more, bigger fights.

I took the relic to give you some time to group up, and after we wiped you and the pack I moved to DoF to keep the raid busy and allow you to take some keeps back. You ended up with lug, LC and TA and we took the drake. Fair trade I'd say. After we caught you with your pants down in Tr, trying to take it, we moved to TA, cause I felt that was the only place you could take us on!

Yes we could have taken it sooner, but I figured we may as well run through the keep, pulling all npcs, giving you lot more of a chance to kill us. It may looked (and end up) at a TA farm, but that wasn't my intention. When I had a raid of 20 and creeps were clearly losing, I felt hesitant to just kick 6 people out. It didnt feel right. I rather hoped the dog pack would log a usefull creep, but that never happend.
    Calthoras. R14 Runekeeper - R11 Champion - R8 Captain - R8 Loremaster - R7 Minstrel - R6 Hunter - R6 Guardian - R6 Burglar - R6 Warden

Ah nice to see that things in ettens haven't changed ^^
    Cal, you're not an inexperienced leader, if you've farmed, just admit it. I've seen you lead a few times and a few times you've even turned good action into gy farm with your keepers group ( gy farm for 1-2 hours ) .
    Lori, omg... you have ghetto gear. No, audacity DOESN'T matter when you have no relics in your weapons, you don't have good legacies, your jewelry is not good AND you can't even keep anti stun on yourself... Sorry to be harsh but that's the truth. You need gear for ettens, not just audacity.
    And Ketth, it's the way a lot of pvpers are in ettens If it's not easy mode, they don't play, which is rather sad.
    Heordwyn - Rank 10 - Hunter
    Morgoes Warden Member of Innocent Alliance.
    Groloing - Rune-Keeper

Bah, I must admit I am a bit annoyed. It just feels like I can never do it right. This is one of the reasons why I've always preferred to be a raidbaby over a raidleader. If you lose you get QQ from your own people, if you win the other side thinks you're a zerger. If you try to get balanced fights, it's still seen as zerging.

- I form a raid after being wiped by a creepraid (not an odd thing to do), admittedly I may have invited a bit too many, but we did have 30 creeps on track.
    - I take the relic, and hide in DoF for 15min, taking drake buff allowing creeps to take lug, LC and TA back. That's a 30% freepbuff vs. 70% for creeps. More red on a map means more creeps, and I don't like making 30 renown per kill knowing creeps get 9. I've been in that situation for 6 months till U10.. something we tend to forget.
    - I fight in TA for a while, pulling all npc's, fighting with only 2-3 healers for 20 people.
    - Creeps had 3 OP's most of the time, and at a certain point during our TA fights you had 4. I've never taken a single outpost that entire evening.
    - At first I decided not to take TA, cause creeps would lose their strongest keep and a 30% buff, making it even harder for Pali to find people.
    - After we realized creeps weren't gonna put up a good fight that evening we took TA, grabbed a few solo-ers and disbanded.

I feel I did my best getting some good fights going, but creeps were just too weak cause 15 of them decided to play the most useless raidclass on creepside, namely dog. If 5-10 of them had decided to log a more usefull class, the evening would have been a lot more fun.

PS: about the so-called FC-ers. I've heard a lot of rumours about rico, but have never seen any screenshots.. And even if he did do it during the RoR farm era (you know, when we made 5k per evening and creeps made 17k), that's been a long time ago. I'm not in favour of lifetime sentences. I do condemn fightclubbing, I REALLY do, but I also believe in evidence and second chances. Call me a softy.

PPS: next raid I make will be locked at 18, let's see if the fights get more even then. Creeps will be wise to ask people to log proper classes rather than gank solo-ers with 15 dogs. It's a waste of manpower.

PPPS: I'll be off the forums for a while. When forum/lotro sjit fills your head in RL distracting you from work, something is wrong. I've always promised I wouldn't get dragged down in the quicksand we call forums, and I wish to live by that promise.

If you wish to talk to me about anything (prolly leading I guess), send me a mail or /tell ingame and I'll be happy to discuss it. Pali you can have the adress to our Keepers mumble if you want, so we can organize some proper fights next time and communicate better. Me assuming creeps would act a certain way obviously didn't have the effect I wanted it to. I think you're an awesome dude, always leading the underpowered side, and I would hate to be the one to 'zerg' you.
    Last edited by Calminayon; Jul 01 2013 at 09:08 AM.

I am sorry you are annoyed and I really commiserate with you. Still there are several points I would like to react to in the following wall of text.

First of all I have a little different story to tell. First time I have seen you yesterday was when the entire map was blue and TR happened to flip. I heard there was a freep raid coming inside so I went there to see it for myself. Before I even reached the gate the keep was taken and you were the first person to jump out. And at this point freeps already had DoF buffs. Not talking about 5 blue keeps and a couple of OPs. Which means you left creeps with 0 infamy buffs. So let us talk about even buffs. I admit I was not there entire time so I might have missed something, but what I saw made it quite easy for me to assess what was going on there, even more since this was not for the first time I saw it happen after all the big words I have read on forums. So why to talk about it when the reality is still totally different? I know it is tough and ungrateful job trying to make it absolutely even, but Jesus &&&&ing Christ, even I was leaving your last keeps blue in the past months (not TA, I like TA) and usually not even taking DoF Drake.

To move on, the reason why do people play the most useless creep class – warg – is simple. They are tired of being constantly wtfpwned by overpowered freep classes and people that were not playing freeps during the u9 era but coincidentally happened to play them now. Only chance you can beat such freeps is when someone experienced and on voice makes a raid and even then it is not guaranteed. We have 3 such people in MM right now. It is Hiroji, Catrat and me. I will not be there during the following month and Hiro with Cat can lead rarely. Which leaves creepside with leaders without voicechat / leaders without experience / no leaders at all. Or with Palinkir, but you can never tell on what side you will see him and even when he decides to play on creepside in the end it turns to be a complete meat mill until he realizes he is being farmed for hours already (saying that with all the respect, you know me).
    And you are right, creeps would do better if all the wargs played their visible classes. But I think none of them likes to be constantly hit with 10k ECs and 4k penshots. When you play a warg you can at least pick your own fights if nothing else. Personally I am fine, as a r13 I can kill some stuff, but there are not that many r13s, am I right?

Other thing is, freeps should not need any raids at all to beat creeps as it is now. I think I can tell you creeps already have fun of your sense for joining the "side that needs it" all the time. And usually showing up surrounded by a raid. Oh wait, sorry I know you were in a 6 man group yesterday. Still killed like half the pack without any serious troubles. But I guess RKs just have it tough like that and soloing on them is not possible.

rePS: If you are going to support FC'ers like this I will no longer ban them from my raids and will not ask either my tribies to do the same. I think it will kind of change our PvP (and it will not be in the good direction), but for every action there has to be a reaction. And talking about Ricepan, several people I trust seen him doing that. One of them was Preyfix, if you do not believe me you could believe at least his word. Sure it happened months ago so if there ever were any screenshots they are probably gone already, but if people were in any doubt they should have asked them when he was first accused of it, not months later. What you say here is people like Glitcho should get second chances and this is something that disgusts me even more than the lies about even buffs.

rePPS: Happy zerging.

Lol, giving fight clubbers a second chance. (I wonder how the ones that earned their rank the proper way feel about this). I should do my minstrel then and enjoy PvP after a few months as a high rank without problems. Cheers for the idea and the double standards!
    Woofi, the pacifist dwarf [COLOR=#008000]R11[/COLOR] | Gnaw, the happy warg pup [COLOR=#b22222]R10[/COLOR] | Bobblie, Orcs sans Frontières [COLOR=#b22222]R10[/COLOR]

Why all the drama about yesterday?

Freeps 408k renown
    Creeps 401k renown

I wish I could have had those numbers in early RoR.
    If people had played 16 BA's instead 16 wargs you could have wiped freeps easily.
    Still remember when creeps said -Minstrels in WS!! Freeps lose because Minstrels are in WS!!!
    Well, I think you can see my point.

Quote Originally Posted by TiNdA-LoS View Post

Freeps 408k renown
    Creeps 401k renown

If people had played 16 BA's instead 16 wargs you could have wiped freeps easily.
    Still remember when creeps said -Minstrels in WS!! Freeps lose because Minstrels are in WS!!!
    If creeps had 16 BAs it would look like freep raids, 10 rks, 10 LMs and 4 random.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitric View Post
    If creeps had 16 BAs it would look like freep raids, 10 rks, 10 LMs and 4 random.
    So better have a 16 warg pack and go killing soloers all over the map.
    Oh yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by TiNdA-LoS View Post

Freeps 408k renown
    Creeps 401k renown

Comparison of total infamy / renown is noncommittal so no, I can't see your point. And there is no drama about yesterday, if there is any drama then it is for constant fabulating by certain freeps about how we should keep the buffs equal and then doing the exact opposite.

[insert the image of 16 brave naked low-ranked BAs roflstomping Cal's tactical zerg]

Page 203 of 285 FirstFirst ... 103 153 193 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 213 253 ... LastLast