We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 189 of 283 FirstFirst ... 89 139 179 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 199 239 ... LastLast
Results 4,701 to 4,725 of 7060
  1. #4701
    Quote Originally Posted by ralodir View Post
    Nuuuuuubs
    Why!!!!!


    Oh wait, I am trolling again. :P


    ------------------------------------------------------------


    Pinalea I don't have anything against you, ( well to be honest yes I don't like your words when they come to spain, jelaousy Dutch! ) haha!

    But to multi box is to cheat, I told the same to a kinnie of me, at least they don't do it in PvMP- Better.


    ______________________________ ______________________


    How are the ettenmoors in the lasy couple of days? Not been there in a while and I start to miss my " good creeppies friends" Just a bit, don't worry!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0000001ac7fe/signature.png]Cazikee[/charsig]
    Weaver r12 before RoI -Slayer of light

  2. #4702
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    2,379
    Good news everybody! (Did you read that in a Prof. Fansworth voice?)

    It looks like Turbine are finally going to do something about the fight-clubber, multi-boxer, etc cheaters!
    Last edited by MrWarg; Apr 19 2013 at 05:47 PM.

  3. #4703
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    139
    First of all let me offer my sincere apologies to the turbine webmasters. You're doing a great job keeping this community safe from naughty boys like me. Keep up the good work!

    I was at work when my post got deleted, let me try again. In good boy language this time!

    Quote Originally Posted by DutchEZmoder View Post
    Maybe i should play 1 spider, then only play it when i can invite 5 other spiders to my group. Would be 10x as hard to kill.
    Please do, atleast that'd be fair play.

    Quote Originally Posted by DutchEZmoder View Post
    I don't hear anyone complain when they kill the spiders. LM ents boom all spiders 1/3 morale gone, all are stunned, lightning storm all spiders got 1/3 morale left. Sticky gourd, bb spiders. That's just 1 LM, i fought solo chimps when you think they are dead they pop endless bubbles or full self heals. Freeps are OP and many creeps QQ about it. Now freeps can QQ i'm OP as i'm maybe the only OP creep on laurelin.

    They should ban all LMs and champs from raids, because it gives them an unfair advantage above other players...
    Funny how people feel they've got the 'right' to cheat just because the other side is 'OP'. The freep fightclubbers pre-U10 said the same. They deserved that renown/comms cause the mean creeps were OP! The people with spies say the same, they deserve a spy cause other people do it too!

    If you cant beat a creep/freep 1on1, start a group. If you don't get enough infamy that way, buy a buff or take a keep. Thats what the rest of us did when we were fighting for the so-called UP side. Others just played it smart and picked better fights.
    Calthoras. R14 Runekeeper - R11 Champion - R8 Captain - R8 Loremaster - R7 Minstrel - R6 Hunter - R6 Guardian - R6 Burglar - R6 Warden
    R8 Warleader - R7 Warg - R7 Reaver - R6 Blackarrow - R6 Weaver - R6 Defiler
    Leader of the Keepers of Silmarils

  4. #4704
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    GV Stairs
    Posts
    755
    Quote Originally Posted by Torli View Post
    Respect and love for Pina, Ketth and Hiroji <3
    Uhm, I respect every player, and Dari we have had some funny groups and you know the kind of play I like the most.
    You know how I appreciate every DOME player, even when Hispa and DOME never had a good relationship. (ofc DOME was guilty about that since you have bad feelings about the spanish because we are 2 times in a row European champs).
    But I don't like people multiboxing in the Moors and I felt so sad when I saw you aprove that kind of play.

    Pina knows that I don't have anything against him. I'm a multiboxer too, but I never brought my 3 lvl85 RK to the Moors because I don't want people to get mad at me. I thought sometimes to do it for the fun (accounts are lifers so Moors access is granted), but never did because I like people to have a good time, and don't want anymore obscene tells or haters.

    And about Heord, well maybe he is not best solo PvP hunter, but this guy knows how to PvE.
    You can like him more or less but you can't deny he is an excellent DPS.

    Quote Originally Posted by Torli View Post
    lmao a hunter that never set foot in Ettens when it was hard mode for Freeps now he feels all brilliant when he can two shot low ranks...
    And to be fair you could say that about 90% of creeps, all who played in early RoR and now have dissapear or only come with a group to zerg and log on first wipe.

    Multiboxing is only good for the /multihugs.

    And a big kiss for My favourite LM.
    You know who Joy are.

    <3
    Last edited by TiNdA-LoS; Apr 19 2013 at 09:17 PM. Reason: My english grammar needs to improve
    [IMG]http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/254/6rpe.jpg[/IMG][FONT=Verdana]
    Tindalas is Laurelin's negative nancy. ([/FONT][FONT=Verdana]Felathurin aka Brunt)[/FONT]

  5. #4705
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    168
    Darimir, i have played in ettens pre u10, i've been in groups and with cazi but it wasn't very enjoyable. Was also playing swtor, having pve raids and having to study for exams, i just didn't want to put much time into lotro pvp. Even now i don't play too much since most evenings we have pve raids, but that doesn't mean i don't know a thing or two in there still.
    I do play in ettens when i have the time, but most of that is scouting, searching and waiting for creeps to show or stop hugging.
    As for whoever said i couldn't solo... err, show me a hunter that can solo 4-5 high ranked creeps that play well. Ettens atm is not solo anymore since most creeps run around in small groups, even if they are not actually in a fellowship.

    About multiboxing, my oppiniong is that it's exploiting. If we were to say that multiboxing is just turning the tide to your favor and not an exploit or cheat, then why is fightclubbing not turning the tide? or going into grams and farming greenies and afk people? My oppinion is that multiboxing is the nab way to play and it doesn't put you in a good spotlight either. ( that's in general, not just referred to a player ) Pina, play a spider normally, it's more fun, it's more challenging and you actually learn the class ( and please don't learn from morgothel, there are probably 30 better spiders, sorry Dema, but ditching your raid just cause you want to keep your rating, isn't called skill ).

    Joy, you're a great pvp LM, no matter what some guys here did/are/will say. And you're one of the few people who still try to get some good action and good fights in pvp and i admire you for that.
    Tinda, thanks You're a great RK in both pvp and pve ^^
    Heordwyn - Rank 10 - Hunter
    Morgoes Warden Member of Innocent Alliance.
    Groloing - Rune-Keeper

  6. #4706
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    939
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgoes View Post
    My oppinion is that multiboxing is the nab way to play and it doesn't put you in a good spotlight either. ( that's in general, not just referred to a player ) Pina, play a spider normally, it's more fun, it's more challenging and you actually learn the class ( and please don't learn from morgothel, there are probably 30 better spiders, sorry Dema, but ditching your raid just cause you want to keep your rating, isn't called skill ).
    I really like to do it, because it's not only simply about pressing 1 or 2 buttons (though i tell people i just do that )
    Ofc when i'm ranged i can just click some buttons to get more damage on the target. But i have to be really 100% on my toes every second. They are set on 2 monitors, main on the middle screen and the other 5 on the screen on my right. I have to keep an eye on their morale, if they have a stun/root/daze. Is there a LM in the distance trying to use Ents on me? Gourd? Champ near me? Then react appropriately, sometimes i quickly need to switch to another character to use a pot/burrow or just get him out of a stuck location (often some spiders will get stuck in a wall if the /follow fails)

    I think this way of playing is requiring a lot more focus from me. If i play a single character sometimes i go brain dead so simple it is.

    Also if there is a freep raid i really like it if they target me a lot. Some will be angry if they get targeted a lot. But it keeps my brain active. I'm thankful for that.

    If it were 1 spider, i would've almost nothing to do. Just watch my own morale and stuff, if i get targeted i will daze or flee. That's it. Any interaction x6 is much better in my eyes, maybe i just get more dopamine from this playstyle.

  7. #4707
    Pinjata noob
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0000001fc485/signature.png]Falvoran[/charsig]

  8. #4708
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Disneyland
    Posts
    324
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgoes View Post
    Please don't learn from morgothel, there are probably 30 better spiders, sorry Dema, but ditching your raid just cause you want to keep your rating, isn't called skill ).
    It's one thing if he runs to perserve his rating, but you can't deny he's the best spider player there is around currently. At least I feel fully confident to say so since I sparred / watched spars of lots of these "better spiders" and sparred also him.

    Quote Originally Posted by Morgoes View Post
    Joy, you're a great pvp LM, no matter what some guys here did/are/will say.
    At this point my mind crashed. I simply can't put your wannabe elitism together with this statement about a LM who's unable to use like half her skills. Seriously, I know LMs without antistuns occur quite regularly nowadays but calling them great LMs? And perhaps using some debuffs? (That's the thingie that weakens your targets so for example BAs deal like half their damage.) It's like champs / hunters not using their stances or burglars not using stealth. And I doubt you would call them great champs, hunters, burglars or whatever. You would laugh at them. Just like we do on creepside when we see a LM without antistun. Great LM was Morthal therefore I find the statement above offensive towards him.

  9. #4709
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    198
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchEZmoder View Post
    But it keeps my brain active. I'm thankful for that.
    Let's just be happy that Pina found a way to keep his brain active in some way, we all know he needs it!

    And Joylil is a good pvmp player as far as I am concerned, in the way that she tries to motivate herself and others to create action and have fun in the moors.
    Felathurin - Agathe - Serindel - Brunty
    Warmonger Brunt R14 Reaver, Blunt "James" Defiler, Nurks Warleader
    Laurelin Server 'C.O.I.N. Caster'
    "Everything in life is vibration." A. Einstein

  10. #4710
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    274

    Laughing so my tears are running....

    Is that what this is all about Ketth? You are scared of me?

    I am thankfull to you Guys - but I am not and never will be anything but a noob lm - and I have never claimed otherwise. I love you Guys, Tinda and Heord.

    I am all into the social aspect of the game - allways have been and allways will be. Rising Sun, Frontline, Riders of the Riddermark... it is all socialising, chatting, having fun, making fun Things happen.... (I really need to do something about this autocorrection someday)...

    LOTRO to me is an very advanced chat option - with a few fun Things to do beside the chat. And all is related to the fantastic World that Tolkien created so many years ago. Also this is the reason no other game will ever Work for me - I am to old to learn another World.

    I am so sorry if that is so scary to you Ketth...
    Aeleann, Officer of Keepers of Silmarils
    War-Lord of Frontline PvP Alliance
    Leader of Laurelin Rising Sun PvMP Event Alliance

  11. #4711
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    274
    Quote Originally Posted by Felathurin View Post
    Let's just be happy that Pina found a way to keep his brain active in some way, we all know he needs it!

    And Joylil is a good pvmp player as far as I am concerned, in the way that she tries to motivate herself and others to create action and have fun in the moors.
    I love you too Brunt - and thanks for the movie making tip - it is great fun!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIrSX...ature=youtu.be
    Aeleann, Officer of Keepers of Silmarils
    War-Lord of Frontline PvP Alliance
    Leader of Laurelin Rising Sun PvMP Event Alliance

  12. #4712
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Disneyland
    Posts
    324
    Quote Originally Posted by Joylil View Post
    Is that what this is all about Ketth? You are scared of me?

    I am thankfull to you Guys - but I am not and never will be anything but a noob lm - and I have never claimed otherwise. I love you Guys, Tinda and Heord.

    I am all into the social aspect of the game - allways have been and allways will be. Rising Sun, Frontline, Riders of the Riddermark... it is all socialising, chatting, having fun, making fun Things happen.... (I really need to do something about this autocorrection someday)...

    LOTRO to me is an very advanced chat option - with a few fun Things to do beside the chat. And all is related to the fantastic World that Tolkien created so many years ago. Also this is the reason no other game will ever Work for me - I am to old to learn another World.

    I am so sorry if that is so scary to you Ketth...


    Honestly I don't know how what I said could have left the impression that I'm in some way (in any way) scared of you, can you please elaborate it a little? I really can't see any logic in it nor the mental process (granted there was mental process present?) that led to the claim no matter how hard I try. I'm not a native English speaker so it may be possible I made some huge error in my last statement (grammar-wise) that left the misleading impression (and if so I'm deeply sorry for it) but I'm not aware of that.

  13. #4713
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    168
    Well, i have to agree that it's not really easy to play all of them at the same time but it's also unfair to others, freeps and creeps. But if you were to play one spider, you could learn the class better and become a better player and people would respect you for that. Also i might've said a bit too many spiders, but Preyfix for example is an awesome spider. And if the spiders here aren't great, you can also talk to spiders from other servers .
    Ketth, i won't even bother. Get some sense mate and stop trolling, maybe then, the people here can have an actual discussion with you.
    Heordwyn - Rank 10 - Hunter
    Morgoes Warden Member of Innocent Alliance.
    Groloing - Rune-Keeper

  14. #4714
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Disneyland
    Posts
    324
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgoes View Post
    Well, i have to agree that it's not really easy to play all of them at the same time but it's also unfair to others, freeps and creeps. But if you were to play one spider, you could learn the class better and become a better player and people would respect you for that. Also i might've said a bit too many spiders, but Preyfix for example is an awesome spider. And if the spiders here aren't great, you can also talk to spiders from other servers .
    Ketth, i won't even bother. Get some sense mate and stop trolling, maybe then, the people here can have an actual discussion with you.
    You should stop trolling, people you are giving as illustrations aren't playing for months.

  15. #4715
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    168
    Quote Originally Posted by Ketth View Post
    You should stop trolling, people you are giving as illustrations aren't playing for months.
    That does not mean they aren't great players.
    Heordwyn - Rank 10 - Hunter
    Morgoes Warden Member of Innocent Alliance.
    Groloing - Rune-Keeper

  16. #4716
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Disneyland
    Posts
    324
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgoes View Post
    That does not mean they aren't great players.
    That's questionable, even you could agree with me that if people don't play their classes for a longer period of time they are slowly falling behind till they get to the point where they are already pretty far from being great players. That's why I find it silly when people try to compare others with someone who isn't playing for years for example.

  17. #4717
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    168
    That's true. But one thing is to not play a class for years, or the game at all, and another thing is to not really play the class for a couple of months but still play the game.
    Heordwyn - Rank 10 - Hunter
    Morgoes Warden Member of Innocent Alliance.
    Groloing - Rune-Keeper

  18. #4718
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    939
    Thanks for the fun today. Pretty good action and many in my tribe got around 20k infamy today.

    All spiders are rank 7 and 13 audacity now.

    Too bad the frontline event couldn't be pulled off due to lack of signups, it would've been probably more fun.

    Thanks again!


  19. #4719
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Uk
    Posts
    77
    Good fights today!
    Epic infamy rain!
    Grimmfail's hit r10!

    And i have my 2k rating back.

    Cheers Anvi for leading the freeps to slaughter o/


    My infamy: Total: 419.443; Rank-Up: 214.057; Today: 25.688; Last Hour: 3.346;
    [Center] [url=http://www.sigcreator.com/][img]http://www.sigcreator.com/generatedsigs/87113131175lotro_lotro11.png[/img][/url]
    ll Flicky - r10 Stalker ll Hispanabs Raidbabys - Rank 2 Black arrow ll
    ll Aiumdurr - r9 Hunter ll Auria - r6 Captain ll [/center]

  20. #4720
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    939
    Quote Originally Posted by Aiumdurr View Post
    Good fights today!
    Epic infamy rain!
    Grimmfail's hit r10!

    And i have my 2k rating back.

    Cheers Anvi for leading the freeps to slaughter o/


    My infamy: Total: 419.443; Rank-Up: 214.057; Today: 25.688; Last Hour: 3.346;
    Grats for rank 10 and your 2k rating m8! Well deserved for a great healer!

    A few of my spiders had 2k this morning, then lost it. But now 2 got it back as well! And the others are pretty close too!

    Woohooo!

  21. #4721
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    139
    Aaahhh creeps with 20k. Brings me back to the pre-U10 days Gratz to those that deserved it. Gratz also to the Usb..something BA that ninja'd my tree with a well-timed pew pew. Although I still think turbine should have fixed this issue ages ago (didn't the tree buff go to the side that pulled it first pre U-10? Did turbine change that, or was it always KB related), one has to admit is was a nice pew.

    The multiboxer and all those that helped him should /selfslap. Shame on Memento Mori/SB for accepting this kid in their tribe. Shame on anyone who teamed up with the cheater. I remember some of you saying we should ban the fightclubbers from our community. I remember some saying they'd check lotro alt finder before accepting people, all to avoid fightclubbers.

    What is so different about multiboxers? At least fightclubbers don't bother the pvp community with their cheating (other than a few % battle rank bonusses). Six R7 spiders + pets ruin so much more than you'd think. I can imagine it's a nice and easy way to leech infamy. But please, get your own infamy, don't leech cheaters for it.

    I don't mind wiping, I don't mind creeps gaining 2-3x more infamy than we gain on freepside. It's all part of a fair game. You win some, you lose some. But multiboxing, and supporting multiboxers? That's just messed up.

    I've send another ticket today, and I will keep doing that, and encourage every freep AND creep to do the same un till turbine fixes this issue. Call me a dreamer, but I don't think they can ignore it much longer. I've heard there's good news on the horizon, then again, it may have been wishfull thinking.
    Calthoras. R14 Runekeeper - R11 Champion - R8 Captain - R8 Loremaster - R7 Minstrel - R6 Hunter - R6 Guardian - R6 Burglar - R6 Warden
    R8 Warleader - R7 Warg - R7 Reaver - R6 Blackarrow - R6 Weaver - R6 Defiler
    Leader of the Keepers of Silmarils

  22. #4722
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Disneyland
    Posts
    324
    Quote Originally Posted by Calminayon View Post
    Aaahhh creeps with 20k. Brings me back to the pre-U10 days Gratz to those that deserved it. Gratz also to the Usb..something BA that ninja'd my tree with a well-timed pew pew. Although I still think turbine should have fixed this issue ages ago (didn't the tree buff go to the side that pulled it first pre U-10? Did turbine change that, or was it always KB related), one has to admit is was a nice pew.

    The multiboxer and all those that helped him should /selfslap. Shame on Memento Mori/SB for accepting this kid in their tribe. Shame on anyone who teamed up with the cheater. I remember some of you saying we should ban the fightclubbers from our community. I remember some saying they'd check lotro alt finder before accepting people, all to avoid fightclubbers.

    What is so different about multiboxers? At least fightclubbers don't bother the pvp community with their cheating (other than a few % battle rank bonusses). Six R7 spiders + pets ruin so much more than you'd think. I can imagine it's a nice and easy way to leech infamy. But please, get your own infamy, don't leech cheaters for it.

    I don't mind wiping, I don't mind creeps gaining 2-3x more infamy than we gain on freepside. It's all part of a fair game. You win some, you lose some. But multiboxing, and supporting multiboxers? That's just messed up.

    I've send another ticket today, and I will keep doing that, and encourage every freep AND creep to do the same un till turbine fixes this issue. Call me a dreamer, but I don't think they can ignore it much longer. I've heard there's good news on the horizon, then again, it may have been wishfull thinking.
    Ushbashu managed to get the kb this way already twice in a row And it was working like this already pre-U10 afaik.

    Talking about accepting kids into MM, as a matter of principle we accept ONLY kids and once they grow old they have to leave (call me Peter Pan but this is how things have to be, games are for kids). And as I still don't recognize multiboxers = FC'ers even this kid will be welcome there (just as a matter of fact he plays mostly alone in his own fellowship where he hardly gets any support). Only thing he does in fact is that he gives creeps the numbers, especially now in u10 when we badly need it. He is r7 now which is quite decent but he was PvP'ing already on lower ranks when it was easy to kill him. And he died today several times when some of his spiders got stucked / fell from a cliff etc. Freeps think it's all easy and simple since all they see is their avatar went BOOM again, but I think it's actually quite difficult to co-ordinate this number of pawns and it often gives free renown to people who can see its weaknesses.

    Above that, I love trolls and Pina is one of my favourite <3

  23. #4723
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Uk
    Posts
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchEZmoder View Post
    Grats for rank 10 and your 2k rating m8! Well deserved for a great healer!

    A few of my spiders had 2k this morning, then lost it. But now 2 got it back as well! And the others are pretty close too!

    Woohooo!
    Thanks Pina!
    Well deserved r7 on all your spiders too! ONWARDS TO r8! epic dps you put out!
    Ironically freeps don't see that it's just as if 6 spiders were all following rat... and were in a FS, only difference is it's controlled by 1 guy...
    Imagine if we all rolled spiders!
    that'd be.... a HELL OF A LOT OF QQ!
    [Center] [url=http://www.sigcreator.com/][img]http://www.sigcreator.com/generatedsigs/87113131175lotro_lotro11.png[/img][/url]
    ll Flicky - r10 Stalker ll Hispanabs Raidbabys - Rank 2 Black arrow ll
    ll Aiumdurr - r9 Hunter ll Auria - r6 Captain ll [/center]

  24. #4724
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    199
    Quote Originally Posted by Calminayon View Post
    Before I forget, I would like to make a statement about this current FC, spying, multiboxing going on. If you have any love for the game, and not just the ranks. Cut it the feck out. It's lame, it's annoying and it fecks up alot more than you think.

    * Players getting 250k renown in a day while others (like myself) don't get that in 6 months of getting their asses kicked is just plain bad for morale.
    * Players needing spies to kill stuff are just as sad. Cheating is cheating, you're giving yourself an unfair advantage over the enemy. Cut it the feck out.
    * Multiboxing, is just as sad as fightclubbing. Don't give me that 'its easy to AoE me down' bullsjit. Again you're giving yourself an unfair advantage over the enemy. Attacking a spider and getting welcomes with 12 poison dots is just not trucking funny anymore. I'd call on any creep/freep leader to ban these cheaters from any group. Don't talk to them, don't heal them, don't follow them, isolate them. Show the world this server has no room for cheaters of whatever sort.
    Very well said, I already gave you +1 rep, but if I could I would give you +10
    Lifetimer
    Grishmath - (Blackarrow)/Dragaz - (Warleader)

  25. #4725
    Quote Originally Posted by Calminayon View Post
    Aaahhh creeps with 20k. Brings me back to the pre-U10 days Gratz to those that deserved it. Gratz also to the Usb..something BA that ninja'd my tree with a well-timed pew pew. Although I still think turbine should have fixed this issue ages ago (didn't the tree buff go to the side that pulled it first pre U-10? Did turbine change that, or was it always KB related), one has to admit is was a nice pew.

    The multiboxer and all those that helped him should /selfslap. Shame on Memento Mori/SB for accepting this kid in their tribe. Shame on anyone who teamed up with the cheater. I remember some of you saying we should ban the fightclubbers from our community. I remember some saying they'd check lotro alt finder before accepting people, all to avoid fightclubbers.

    What is so different about multiboxers? At least fightclubbers don't bother the pvp community with their cheating (other than a few % battle rank bonusses). Six R7 spiders + pets ruin so much more than you'd think. I can imagine it's a nice and easy way to leech infamy. But please, get your own infamy, don't leech cheaters for it.

    I don't mind wiping, I don't mind creeps gaining 2-3x more infamy than we gain on freepside. It's all part of a fair game. You win some, you lose some. But multiboxing, and supporting multiboxers? That's just messed up.

    I've send another ticket today, and I will keep doing that, and encourage every freep AND creep to do the same un till turbine fixes this issue. Call me a dreamer, but I don't think they can ignore it much longer. I've heard there's good news on the horizon, then again, it may have been wishfull thinking.

    All my feelings are With you Calmi. You have all my support in the fight against the unfair Multiboxing from this sad Guy.

    I will not get tired of repeating it: TURBINE, MULTIBOXING IS UNFAIR.

 

 
Page 189 of 283 FirstFirst ... 89 139 179 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 199 239 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload