We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 188 of 284 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 198 238 ... LastLast
Results 4,676 to 4,700 of 7097
    Quote Originally Posted by Taralom3 View Post
    Hoy all freeps/creeps Someone told me i've been blamed in GlobalLFF for Fightclubbing ( Due to my high amount of renown gain the last days i guess) But the fact is, and i want you all to know that i would never FC, i hate those who do it, same with all the Spying &&&& going on, both are totally LAME.

The reason for my high amounts of Ren.gain was that i was mostly online from 07.00 (morning) to 03.00 (night time) both time's, WITH the 100% buff and whatnot from the keeps. I wanted as much as i could get for r10 before i left for a 2 week period of work. Those who know me, know i wouldnt FC, those who dont know me & call me noob FC'er (Lol, been active since the launch of Lotro If you dont have PROOF, dont blame or accuse people. It's sad thinking i (or anyone else!) could be a victim of false accusations and due to that; Left out of groups, raids, hated etc etc etc. Tbh when people solo for almost 20h, believe it or not the amount you make is HIGH if you're lucky to find action

This is not a QQ of any sort, i just want people to know the truth which is i've only been a very very active farmer for the last couple o days.

~Theoda
    Theo mate:

1º: You can be calm. I have been a part of your felows in some mornings, in some evening, in some mornings, ( if aren´t all nights i think) and i can to say the next: You are always around with you Champion called Theoda, and i NEVER saw you runnig behind to creeps who no were known for all we. So, I know all your renowm is CLEAR and well deserved.
    The one who has said it, Simply he is a liar or an ignorant. ( Be understood "Ignorant" like a person who dont know What he says for Ignorance or Lack of information).

So, salutes, hugs and see you around!. ( your sexy and i know it )

MOO

Quote Originally Posted by Joylil View Post
    Your post kinda says it all - at the matter of fact - I only comment it, to make sure it stays...
    Oh snap! Now I can't report myself to make sure my post gets deleted, right?!

Grats Felix :P
    Dances with Wargs
    -R8 Zagtakrum/R7 Zagy/R7 Gotgloth/R6 Zagoliant

BOO

Quote Originally Posted by Ketth View Post
    Oh snap! Now I can't report myself to make sure my post gets deleted, right?!
    You are the true master of mistakes... makes me Wonder...
    Aeleann, Officer of Keepers of Silmarils
    War-Lord of Frontline PvP Alliance
    Leader of Laurelin Rising Sun PvMP Event Alliance

MOO

You are the true master of mistakes... makes me Wonder...
    You ARE a wonder, my dear <3

Joy, don't bother with the nabs ^^ Let Ketth and his gang of "very awesome and very skilled players" ( NOTICE THE " " ) think what they want. Ketth is living in his own world with most of Shield Brothers, thinking they are all that . But we know they're not. And ketth is just a bored guy with too much free time, trolls the forums cause he has nothing else to do. Ketth, go outside, go read a book, watch some movies ^^

On a different note, some nice fights today creeps ( minus SB nabs who play with multiboxing pinab ). But other than that it was nice. Wipes us a few times there in TR though
    Heordwyn - Rank 10 - Hunter
    Morgoes Warden Member of Innocent Alliance.
    Groloing - Rune-Keeper

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoes View Post
    Joy, don't bother with the nabs ^^ Let Ketth and his gang of "very awesome and very skilled players" ( NOTICE THE " " ) think what they want. Ketth is living in his own world with most of Shield Brothers, thinking they are all that . But we know they're not. And ketth is just a bored guy with too much free time, trolls the forums cause he has nothing else to do. Ketth, go outside, go read a book, watch some movies ^^

On a different note, some nice fights today creeps ( minus SB nabs who play with multiboxing pinab ). But other than that it was nice. Wipes us a few times there in TR though
    SB nabs everywhere... Must have been really frustrating for you to get kicked from SB already in your trial period when Xana was leading it, I can feel your pain in every sentence you write And let me remind you, it was because of your - LACK - OF - SKILL (NOTICE THE CAPITALS).

Felixukoka: muchos congratz! (see how I try to be bilingual). When will you start giving masterclasses to us champs?

Theodalala: you're no fightclubber and I know it! I've spend way too much time with you killing stuff in Grothum for you to have had time to FC. Plus I cant remember the time when not seeing you with a 20% or 100% buff.

Joylilly: don't be mad, hug a panda and enjoy the Moors! You're far too pretty to make angry faces!

Ketthybear: don't be a meany! Join us in the Frontline channel if you want as long as you want to have a fun chat about.. whatever. Join my nubraids if you want, you're very welcome. Fight my nubraids if you want, you're still very welcome (just leave Boykaa at home k? Damn that guy is hard to kill)

I will have none of this we vs them behaviour. We're all part of the same community. It should not be us vs. them, it should just be 'us'! Action could still be really decent. Yes the freeps may be a bit strong 1vs1, but when it comes to raids creeps still work better as a team. The freepside has alot of greenies nowadays, lacking audacity, and worse, experience, so that kinda makes up for the so-called OPness. I'm more than willing to accept new players to the Moors anytime I lead (which isnt much more than 1-2x a week, but if more people do it we can revive laurelins pvp!), cause in the end they deserve to enjoy the Moors just as much as we do. If the creeps think the same way I see no reason why we can't have decent action at least 3-5x a week.

Cal out.
    Calthoras. R14 Runekeeper - R11 Champion - R8 Captain - R8 Loremaster - R7 Minstrel - R6 Hunter - R6 Guardian - R6 Burglar - R6 Warden
    R8 Warleader - R7 Warg - R7 Reaver - R6 Blackarrow - R6 Weaver - R6 Defiler
    Leader of the Keepers of Silmarils

Before I forget, I would like to make a statement about this current FC, spying, multiboxing going on. If you have any love for the game, and not just the ranks. Cut it the feck out. It's lame, it's annoying and it fecks up alot more than you think.

* Players getting 250k renown in a day while others (like myself) don't get that in 6 months of getting their asses kicked is just plain bad for morale.
    * Players needing spies to kill stuff are just as sad. Cheating is cheating, you're giving yourself an unfair advantage over the enemy. Cut it the feck out.
    * Multiboxing, is just as sad as fightclubbing. Don't give me that 'its easy to AoE me down' bullsjit. Again you're giving yourself an unfair advantage over the enemy. Attacking a spider and getting welcomes with 12 poison dots is just not trucking funny anymore. I'd call on any creep/freep leader to ban these cheaters from any group. Don't talk to them, don't heal them, don't follow them, isolate them. Show the world this server has no room for cheaters of whatever sort.
    Calthoras. R14 Runekeeper - R11 Champion - R8 Captain - R8 Loremaster - R7 Minstrel - R6 Hunter - R6 Guardian - R6 Burglar - R6 Warden

Quote Originally Posted by Calminayon View Post
    Felixukoka: muchos congratz! (see how I try to be bilingual). When will you start giving masterclasses to us champs?

Theodalala: you're no fightclubber and I know it! I've spend way too much time with you killing stuff in Grothum for you to have had time to FC. Plus I cant remember the time when not seeing you with a 20% or 100% buff.

Joylilly: don't be mad, hug a panda and enjoy the Moors! You're far too pretty to make angry faces!

Ketthybear: don't be a meany! Join us in the Frontline channel if you want as long as you want to have a fun chat about.. whatever. Join my nubraids if you want, you're very welcome. Fight my nubraids if you want, you're still very welcome (just leave Boykaa at home k? Damn that guy is hard to kill)

I will have none of this we vs them behaviour. We're all part of the same community. It should not be us vs. them, it should just be 'us'! Action could still be really decent. Yes the freeps may be a bit strong 1vs1, but when it comes to raids creeps still work better as a team. The freepside has alot of greenies nowadays, lacking audacity, and worse, experience, so that kinda makes up for the so-called OPness. I'm more than willing to accept new players to the Moors anytime I lead (which isnt much more than 1-2x a week, but if more people do it we can revive laurelins pvp!), cause in the end they deserve to enjoy the Moors just as much as we do. If the creeps think the same way I see no reason why we can't have decent action at least 3-5x a week.

Cal out.
    Dear sweet sexy Cal - I am not mad, angry or anything - I just let Ketth himself point out his lack of skills... And he is really good at that.

But - I do not agree in welcoming him in our alliance chat - that is for members of Frontline. He is not a member and dont belong there! And the same go for other Places, where Frontline communicate. And I cant be annoyed to deal with his comments there either, so I do have him and other ppl that dont have a saying in Frontline matters on ignore.

* Multiboxing, is just as sad as fightclubbing. Don't give me that 'its easy to AoE me down' bullsjit. Again you're giving yourself an unfair advantage over the enemy. Attacking a spider and getting welcomes with 12 poison dots is just not trucking funny anymore. I'd call on any creep/freep leader to ban these cheaters from any group. Don't talk to them, don't heal them, don't follow them, isolate them. Show the world this server has no room for cheaters of whatever sort.
    Maybe i should play 1 spider, then only play it when i can invite 5 other spiders to my group. Would be 10x as hard to kill. I don't hear anyone complain when they kill the spiders. LM ents boom all spiders 1/3 morale gone, all are stunned, lightning storm all spiders got 1/3 morale left. Sticky gourd, bb spiders. That's just 1 LM, i fought solo chimps when you think they are dead they pop endless bubbles or full self heals. Freeps are OP and many creeps QQ about it. Now freeps can QQ i'm OP as i'm maybe the only OP creep on laurelin.

They should ban all LMs and champs from raids, because it gives them an unfair advantage above other players...

Quote Originally Posted by DutchEZmoder View Post
    Maybe i should play 1 spider, then only play it when i can invite 5 other spiders to my group. Would be 10x as hard to kill. I don't hear anyone complain when they kill the spiders. LM ents boom all spiders 1/3 morale gone, all are stunned, lightning storm all spiders got 1/3 morale left. Sticky gourd, bb spiders. That's just 1 LM, i fought solo chimps when you think they are dead they pop endless bubbles or full self heals. Freeps are OP and many creeps QQ about it. Now freeps can QQ i'm OP as i'm maybe the only OP creep on laurelin.

They should ban all LMs and champs from raids, because it gives them an unfair advantage above other players...
    Still most creeps refrain themselves from cheating or whatever you want to label "multiboxing", no matter how OP freeps are.

Your spiders are R6 now. You will say the same thing when you should be R9 O R10?

lack of skills

Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment... Because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it!

Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment... Because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it!
    I know the feeling, experiencing it right now. I just don't get how could you know it.

Exactly Cal.

Anyway, I am not inviting Multiboxers to my groups either when I pay my SUB again.

I don't care if you find it fair or if you don't - MULTI BOXING -> Cheating.

I would like to have a chance against high ranked BA's or reavers, yet to cheat is not the solution.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0000001ac7fe/signature.png]Cazikee[/charsig]
    Weaver r12 before RoI -Slayer of light

Quote Originally Posted by Ketth View Post
    SB nabs everywhere... Must have been really frustrating for you to get kicked from SB already in your trial period when Xana was leading it, I can feel your pain in every sentence you write And let me remind you, it was because of your - LACK - OF - SKILL (NOTICE THE CAPITALS).
    AHAHAHAHAHA xD Right there, the true Ketth and SB trash talkers ^^ Get your facts straight I left SB when all those "very good players" were in it. I left because i couldn't stay and wipe 7 times in a row in disease wing, 6 times in a row in poison wing and pull aggro from nab wardens who wanted to tank in dps traits ^^ I left SB cause they thought they were almighty yet i had more dps on hunter than any of their hunters and i left cause they didn't award me dkp for not healing xana when i had to heal 11 other people ^^ Learn what happened before talking, ketth.

Oh, and before starting with "lack of skills" on this player and that player, go learn to play ketth. take your buddies with you aswell, they need some skills.
    Heordwyn - Rank 10 - Hunter
    Morgoes Warden Member of Innocent Alliance.
    Groloing - Rune-Keeper

Nuuuuuubs
    Last edited by ralodir; Apr 19 2013 at 02:28 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0000001fc485/signature.png]Falvoran[/charsig]

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgilh View Post
    Anyway, I am not inviting Multiboxers to my groups either when I pay my SUB again.

I don't care if you find it fair or if you don't - MULTI BOXING -> Cheating.

I would like to have a chance against high ranked BA's or reavers, yet to cheat is not the solution.
    Maybe you don't know, but i have my own group. When i'm not in my own group, i'm in my kin group. I don't need your invites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phiolin View Post
    Your spiders are R6 now. You will say the same thing when you should be R9 O R10?
    Yes. If i can get them that high, this server doesn't have a lot of action. I get about 2-3k infamy per day, where 1k comes from quests at grams+DG. Not counting keep quests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadhol View Post
    Still most creeps refrain themselves from cheating or whatever you want to label "multiboxing", no matter how OP freeps are.
    I don't think it's cheating. Just turning the tide to my favor.

Anyway, thanks for the laughs yesterday. I was with some kinnies roaming around a bit. There was 1 very noobish hunter (maybe bought account?) that was on top of TA, 3 or 4 of my spiders managed to dot her. She didn't remove the poisons because she didn't know she could do that, and died. LOL.

And when you see a lone creep lying down on the ground, high chance it's a trap XD *comes from hole and starts pew pewing*

hahahaha

Love the flaming, reminds me of the EU Tree thread

Heodrwyn lol you have attitude issues, I've grouped with you in PvE, PvP and I fought you in PvP and I know how you react - both your reflex and your QQ sucks, lmao a hunter that never set foot in Ettens when it was hard mode for Freeps now he feels all brilliant when he can two shot low ranks... You need to stand on real ground to see you are not almighty, all knowing, tbh not even a brilliant player for that matter - seriusly, lay off those shrooms or trips or what ever you are on lmao.

Respect and love for Pina, Ketth and Hiroji <3
    Last edited by Torli; Apr 19 2013 at 04:34 AM.
    Master at Arms Darimir, Inspiration to Men, member of The Western Alliance!

Lieutenant Aldagash Vegetarian Harvester Of Sorrow, member of Invictus!

Oh weak, the nasty moderators removed my post! And I didn't even curse, 'mothertrucking' is a normal word, so is 'filth'

Quote Originally Posted by Torli View Post
    Love the flaming, reminds me of the EU Tree thread

Heodrwyn lol you have attitude issues, I've grouped with you in PvE, PvP and I fought you in PvP and I know how you react - both your reflex and your QQ sucks, lmao a hunter that never set foot in Ettens when it was hard mode for Freeps now he feels all brilliant when he can two shot low ranks... You need to stand on real ground to see you are not almighty, all knowing, tbh not even a brilliant player for that matter - seriusly, lay off those shrooms or trips or what ever you are on lmao.

Respect and love for Pina, Ketth and Hiroji <3
    <3 you too
    Oh weak, the nasty moderators removed my post! And I didn't even curse, 'mothertrucking' is a normal word, so is 'filth'
    It's disrespectful. If you want to say something watch your language.

I don't think it's cheating. Just turning the tide to my favor.

Clubbing can also be considered turning the tide to your favour since it gives +% of morale, dmg etc.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c01000022735a/signature.png]Bubbs[/charsig]

Ego overdose?

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoes View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHA xD Right there, the true Ketth and SB trash talkers ^^ Get your facts straight I left SB when all those "very good players" were in it. I left because i couldn't stay and wipe 7 times in a row in disease wing, 6 times in a row in poison wing and pull aggro from nab wardens who wanted to tank in dps traits ^^ I left SB cause they thought they were almighty yet i had more dps on hunter than any of their hunters and i left cause they didn't award me dkp for not healing xana when i had to heal 11 other people ^^ Learn what happened before talking, ketth.

Oh, and before starting with "lack of skills" on this player and that player, go learn to play ketth. take your buddies with you aswell, they need some skills.

Page 188 of 284 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 198 238 ... LastLast