We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 182 of 282 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 192 232 ... LastLast
Results 4,526 to 4,550 of 7044
    I hope nobody is missing some SW Can't go to Ettens, gotta earn some money for VIP.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3rCP52CmRU relax and have a bit of fun.
    Gordinion R7 GRD
    Gurtzag R9 RVR
    Dzigo R7 STK

To camp always gives you a lot of renown if you manage to find creeps which is hard.

I am not pvping in a while, not as long as there are not creeps to fight, but this is a shame.

I hope to see the creeps who made 90% of their ranks through Pre u10 RoR, we'll see how sad is the people who won't even show.

About the points....I don't care if someone has made 18k ( 1 or 2 max?), Creeps have been ranking so fast through RoR and THE Freeps were there to stand a fight.

Just nerf tactical classes! Note to everyone, Hunters still suck 1vs1, against high ranked creeps.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0000001ac7fe/signature.png]Cazikee[/charsig]
    Weaver r12 before RoI -Slayer of light

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgilh View Post
    .....Just nerf tactical classes!
    What?????
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c000000084604/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Tom/Gil/Arp - Shield Brothers
    Gilanakh/Gilarllug - Memento Mori

Quote Originally Posted by Gilarianen View Post
    What?????
    He means nerf LMs and Minstrels only, not all tactical classes.
    RKs are fine now.
    [IMG]http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/254/6rpe.jpg[/IMG][FONT=Verdana]
    Tindalas is Laurelin's negative nancy. ([/FONT][FONT=Verdana]Felathurin aka Brunt)[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Remorl View Post
    Turbine Nerf us please.we are extremely OP.
    Felix,

I haven't been to PvP since update 10, so I am curious: What about Champions now make us "extremely OP" aside from the general boost Freeps got from gear and Battlefield Promotions? The Dire Need heal? (I agree that is indeed over-powered and will likely be nerfed.)

In general, I do not like to see classes being fundamentally nerfed due to PvP balance in a game that is primarily PvE-oriented. Yes, Champions may be quite powerful now in PvP (and in face-roll 3- and 6-men instances), but the same may not be the case for T2 Challenge Raids--which is arguably where classes should be balanced. For instance, while it's not clear what Erebor Challenges will require (aside from the Smaug Challenge, which can be done in any Raid configuration), in RoI, Champions were the unwanted step-children in Orthanc Challenges. In literally every Orthanc wing, including Saruman, either Hunters or (Unseen) Burglars were better suited to fill the DPS role than Champions, and Champions were outright unwanted in Shadow Challenge.

In short, be careful what you wish for: While nerfing Champions may make us "balanced" in PvP, it may make us completely useless in PvE Raids (though I suppose you don't care since you don't Raid).
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0000001feb60/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Miretocot View Post
    the same may not be the case for T2 Challenge Raids--which is arguably where classes should be balanced.
    sorry but you are wrong, the game should be balanced for killing boars on the landscape, the t2c like the pvp map are just a residual part of the game
    Last edited by Celebrimhir; Apr 02 2013 at 01:34 PM.
    Grishlugrat BA rank 11
    Celebrimhir rank 11 Minstrel of [URL="http://www.comunidadhispania.com"]Hispanea[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by TiNdA-LoS View Post
    He means nerf LMs and Minstrels only, not all tactical classes.
    RKs are fine now.
    Tbh Tinda I haven't been in ettens really since U10, popped in about 3 times, got ganked by some wargs using a BA as bait and then the other couple of times I've wandered around for 20 mins and only found a couple of creeps sat in grams, so I have no idea about class balance/imbalance now.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c000000084604/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Tom/Gil/Arp - Shield Brothers
    Gilanakh/Gilarllug - Memento Mori

Felix,

I haven't been to PvP since update 10, so I am curious: What about Champions now make us "extremely OP" aside from the general boost Freeps got from gear and Battlefield Promotions? The Dire Need heal? (I agree that is indeed over-powered and will likely be nerfed.)

In general, I do not like to see classes being fundamentally nerfed due to PvP balance in a game that is primarily PvE-oriented. Yes, Champions may be quite powerful now in PvP (and in face-roll 3- and 6-men instances), but the same may not be the case for T2 Challenge Raids--which is arguably where classes should be balanced. For instance, while it's not clear what Erebor Challenges will require (aside from the Smaug Challenge, which can be done in any Raid configuration), in RoI, Champions were the unwanted step-children in Orthanc Challenges. In literally every Orthanc wing, including Saruman, either Hunters or (Unseen) Burglars were better suited to fill the DPS role than Champions, and Champions were outright unwanted in Shadow Challenge.

In short, be careful what you wish for: While nerfing Champions may make us "balanced" in PvP, it may make us completely useless in PvE Raids (though I suppose you don't care since you don't Raid).
    Not ALL champions, just Felix. He just blows up creeps left and right, doesn't matter much what rank. If other champs feel weak, that's their personal problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilarianen View Post
    so I have no idea about class balance/imbalance now.
    We had some battles yesterday with an horrible freep raid (inexperienced people, no rat following, no SI, no SW, ...) and have to say that the feeling was similar to RoI.
    Reavers and creep heals are better, but against a good freep group I doubt they have a chance.
    Ofc creep group wasn't better, some ranked and lot of greenie reavers and wargs, but in early RoR we would have been zerged with that.
    Now reavers/defilers are not immortal any more, maybe some people stopped playing theirs for that.

I hope people had a good time, I know it could have been better but at least wasn't another Grams camping lame session.
    Tindalas is Laurelin's negative nancy. ([/FONT][FONT=Verdana]Felathurin aka Brunt)[/FONT]

Last nights freepraid was meeh. had some fights, and atleast it wasnt grams camping..

BTW! WTB freepleaders, so i dont have to lead again!
    Bregventiel - r12 - Ilyria - r4 - Rosalye - r0
    Nanuu - r6 - Inoheal - r6

I pew stuff.

I have a funny feeling some of the old creeps might be finishing off levelling their freep classes so there may be bit more action soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutterat View Post
    I have a funny feeling some of the old creeps might be finishing off levelling their freep classes so there may be bit more action soon.
    Like Morgo, he is doing endgame for his freeps...
    Gordinion R7 GRD
    Gurtzag R9 RVR
    Dzigo R7 STK

Felix,

I care about pve, i do it too :P

Well we are op no only for dire need and bubbles, we are op since they changed crit defense and crit offense, we can fight 2 or 3 creeps, maybe more, and get enough dps for kill 1 , can survive and get chance to kill some more.

So we have very nice dps and very nice survival.

Just check mate .

Sry for my english.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0000001506fa/signature.png]Felixuko[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Gordinion View Post
    Like Morgo, he is doing endgame for his freeps...
    Perhaps, one day, you will make it into a kinship where you will do some endgame too^^ Wish you luck with that.

Bubbs scored a devastating hit with Improved Vital Target on Theoda for 2,627 Fire damage to Morale.

Here, see how OP champs are Mire!

tier 5 keen eye and 24.6% crit.

Edit: thought I might add some more!

Theoda scored a devastating hit with a melee attack on Bubbs for 1,419 Beleriand damage to Morale. (gotta love auto attacks!)

Tindalas scored a critical hit with Epic Conclusion on Bubbs for 6,516 Lightning damage to Morale (only a crit ZOMG)
    Last edited by eois; Apr 04 2013 at 09:35 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c01000022735a/signature.png]Bubbs[/charsig]

Hey folks

After the intense POSTS we had a couple of days ago, I feel like to writte here something INTENSE!

First, Yes Turbine nerf Champs, they are sadly OP in PvMP!
    Yes Turbine nerf Ministrels LM's and......... nerf also RK's although not that much!.
    Yes Nerf Wardens!

But DO NOT NERF Hunters!.

In fact I dont' care of what turbine does, if they nerf hunters I will happily take it, although I am sure that Hunters are still WEAK in the ettenmoors, a proper Reaver, Warg, Defiler, WL, can easily kill us.

If you don't believe that just find a proper creep!.

I haven't been pvping the last weeks as I ranked and Im not VIP at the moment, I will pay my sub....someday, not today thought, The PvP is awful, creeps need the SB folks who were ranking through RoR desperatily ( Did I say it right?, not sure :P ) And freeps need to get rid of the easy moders who came to play again, I will always repeat that.

Turbine should also take more care of their changes, PvMP is hideus now, NOT because HUNTERS, but other godmode classes, so please dear turbine, we don't expect anything good from you, but if you change something....try to take care of what you do, the game is far worse then RoI in PvE, This grind system is a joke, Casuals run with First Agers and epic loot, Raiders have nothing left as the drop system is a freak joke, You boosted tactical classes whose have been always OP or almost OP so.........

Please, stop messing us.

THANK YOU.

And someone give me +rep, I deserve it!

About Morgo...ketth, he's your kinnie you must defend him but ...everyone knows how he acts, and that's all take it as you wish, not going to argu about a guy who doesn't deserve any words, HUGS
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0000001ac7fe/signature.png]Cazikee[/charsig]
    Weaver r12 before RoI -Slayer of light

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgilh View Post
    Hey folks

After the intense POSTS we had a couple of days ago, I feel like to writte here something INTENSE!

First, Yes Turbine nerf Champs, they are sadly OP in PvMP!
    Yes Turbine nerf Ministrels LM's and......... nerf also RK's although not that much!.
    Yes Nerf Wardens!

But DO NOT NERF Hunters!.

In fact I dont' care of what turbine does, if they nerf hunters I will happily take it, although I am sure that Hunters are still WEAK in the ettenmoors, a proper Reaver, Warg, Defiler, WL, can easily kill us.

If you don't believe that just find a proper creep!.

I haven't been pvping the last weeks as I ranked and Im not VIP at the moment, I will pay my sub....someday, not today thought, The PvP is awful, creeps need the SB folks who were ranking through RoR desperatily ( Did I say it right?, not sure :P ) And freeps need to get rid of the easy moders who came to play again, I will always repeat that.

Turbine should also take more care of their changes, PvMP is hideus now, NOT because HUNTERS, but other godmode classes, so please dear turbine, we don't expect anything good from you, but if you change something....try to take care of what you do, the game is far worse then RoI in PvE, This grind system is a joke, Casuals run with First Agers and epic loot, Raiders have nothing left as the drop system is a freak joke, You boosted tactical classes whose have been always OP or almost OP so.........

Please, stop messing us.

THANK YOU.

And someone give me +rep, I deserve it!

About Morgo...ketth, he's your kinnie you must defend him but ...everyone knows how he acts, and that's all take it as you wish, not going to argu about a guy who doesn't deserve any words, HUGS
    jewellery perks also need to be cancelled once you enter ettens like the LG sets at lvl75 but i can see turbine doing anything but break pvp. and about Morgois he not just like the hipsa kinship always running to save there rating :P
    [url=http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php][img]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/lotro/1/0/5/3/0/110530jfZpe.png[/img][/url]

Quote Originally Posted by eois View Post
    Tindalas scored a critical hit with Epic Conclusion on Bubbs for 6,516 Lightning damage to Morale (only a crit ZOMG)
    For once I agree with you, our dps is crazy atm, and against greenies is just stupid.
    Just this morning I've devastated for 11k500 on a greenie warg (going solo no captain or debuf in dog)
    Yesterday hitted grofv (R11 warg) for around 9k+ (solo again)
    I would like to do more test against ranked creeps, but seems that we are more OP than in RoI.
    At least I feel this way.

Hah, what's this? Think it's not that long since I got bashed for saying freeps are likely even more OP than in RoI and had replies like "this is nowhere close to RoI as you want to believe". But don't take me wrong, I appreciate the acknowledgement!

Not from me, you know how much I appreciate you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ketth View Post
    Hah, what's this? Think it's not that long since I got bashed for saying freeps are likely even more OP than in RoI and had replies like "this is nowhere close to RoI as you want to believe". But don't take me wrong, I appreciate the acknowledgement!
    I think it's quite clear freeps are more godmode than they were in RoI!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c01000022735a/signature.png]Bubbs[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by eois View Post
    I think it's quite clear freeps are more godmode than they were in RoI!
    Found one of the particular quotes, it was a traitor from our very own ranks claiming it!

Quote Originally Posted by Felathurin View Post
    ...And is it the PVE that makes you not join or the imagined 15k runekeeper hits? ... It is nowhere near RoI, as you would like to believe...

Even lower rank Freeps are definately strong now and extremely so on greenie creeps. But in RoI it wasn't just the greenies but also high-ranks with ridiculously low mitigations being blown up in 2 shots. The most highrank creeps were being roflstomped by total newby freep groups and with the most prominent freepleader only creating zergs or nothing at all. I still don't think it is 'as bad' as RoI as far as a subjective statement like that goes.

But most importantly creeps do some nasty damage themselves now as compared to RoI where we did next to nothing. And we can balance things out a bit with the outposts as well. Maybe freep 1 on 1 hits are higher now in pure max numbers. But you have to realise that saying stuff like "OMG rk hit 15k now!" (I have to admit I did not believe it at first) but while this is due to circumstances like 0 auda creep, all op's and 3rd player buffs. On my reaver I've hit over 4k on Blade-toss on a low Auda freep with wl buffs and stuff, or an 5k+ Impale with 4 times 508 damage added, about 7k on a freep that barely had that much morale to start with. Just stating these big crit numbers without mentioning the circumstances gives a wrong impression to people and it is not making them more likely to log their creeps to play when they read the forums; which brings me to my next point:

We need more ranked Creeps! We can actually still do awesome now in proper made up groups with high-ranks. Freeps are ridiculously overpowered with their healing and dps in small group and solo situations. Add a good creep healer or 2 though and most of them will scratch their heads and start running when they notice creeps are not exploding so fast anymore and their own green bars actually start dropping. And we all know creeps generally struggle with leaders and working together. Creep-side desperately needs more high-ranks back and proper raids.

It is good to see action slowly returning and Pali being back on creepside as well to lead. And there is being bred a whole generation of new creeps that started playing in these circumstances and that keep going with dogged determination and perseverance. So far we haven't seen any real 24vs24 action, so I am very interested to see how that goes. Most will depends on classes and ranks/traits/OP's/experience I think.
    Felathurin - Agathe - Serindel - Brunty
    Warmonger Brunt R14 Reaver, Blunt "James" Defiler, Nurks Warleader
    Laurelin Server 'C.O.I.N. Caster'
    "Everything in life is vibration." A. Einstein

But anyway creeps were OP in early RoR (Ranked reavers still can solo several classes now) and freeps were out there dying and trying to have a fight until U10 was so close and people started to switch.
    In late RoI wargs were also OP, and there was an usual population of 40% of the creeps on his warg, being like 85% on the creeps online lot of nights.
    With the kind of freep players we have in Laurelin creeps still can do good, but ofc not the RollingZergEasyModeFollowTheLe ader RoR was, just need to gather some ranked creeps and try.
    Our dps against greenies is epic now, nut ranked creeps are much more better now than in RoI, and in 2 months of RoR I saw lot of new R9-10.
    Where are they now?

Now you won't be able of winning your battles with Flies, but creeps got the dps to burn light/medium fast with only a bit of coordination.

You blamed Bertro for leaving to Snowborn when he was more needed, maybe it's the time for Memento Mori to lead creep action like they did in the easy times.
    Maybe is Memento Mori.

I trust on you.

Thing is there were barely any high ranks in RoI, there was Gheno and Brunt and that was it. That's also why it may seem to you like things are somehow better now, but the major imbalance remains (think it's safe to say the average rank rose from r6-r7 to r9-r10, hence the difference). And though it's awesome Palinkir is back to creepside "to save us all again" I believe this might be the last nail in the creepside coffin. Sometimes mindless charging just isn't enough.

I don't think creeps were generally OP in early RoR, it's just like with freeps, some classes were, some weren't. Reavers were closer to be balanced rather than being OP imho, with classes like champs, LMs and minstrels they were just even (when people knew how to play these classes I have to add, no roflstomping buttons smashing, that should never work). Spiders and defilers were OP, yes. But the same counts for LMs.

Wargs being OP in RoI? Nah I don't think so, both their dps and survivability were on pair with freeps, only ability that could have been considered as OP were their escape skills with its ridiculously low CDs (which now doesn't seem to be an issue since wargs are just where they were before the revamp - i.e. completely useless without a pack). I rather think freeps were convinced they were OP because suddenly there was a creep class that actually did some damage to them.

Flies aren't winning any battles now, that's a fact. This skill has no use at all anymore, and not because it got nerfed, it's because it got nerfed to the ground and its effects potency is currently next to nothing. Basically any tactical power draining skills are non-existent with the recent changes and fights are once again reduced to the silly scenario where wins the side that outguns and outheals the others.

Memento Mori leading raids... Well I'm sure we will be back sooner or later to do that, some of us are already playing and we've also led some raids again. But the moment creeps started getting numbers again switchers took over the creepraids so I'm not really fussed with leading it and rather tend to play in our tribe groups. But in fact it's not like we've left (like Bertro did - btw heard he may be coming back, LOL?), we usually come when we know there is an action going.
    Last edited by Ketth; Apr 04 2013 at 04:48 PM.

Page 182 of 282 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 192 232 ... LastLast