We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 181 of 281 FirstFirst ... 81 131 171 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 191 231 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,525 of 7001
    Actually I've seen many of these people who transfered coming back to play their alts on Laurelin again, must've been really INTENSE action worth switching there!

Many people play alts on different servers. The only difference is some servers are more friendly than others. I'll much prefer to stick with the hate on Laurelin.

Returning to the moors in a couple of days!

for all of you using my signature, all you got is my signature, but not good player skills

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoes View Post
    for all of you using my signature, all you got is my signature, but not good player skills
    Yeah, my skills aren't in the power of a keyboard warrior. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Aiumdurr View Post
    Yeah, my skills aren't in the power of a keyboard warrior. <3
    But you are ze warrior!

I'm curious, what is this trend to use someones else signature?

Quote Originally Posted by Welmur View Post
    What are you talking about?

Welcome to Laurelin, Yarlon.
    As you can see PvP and Love are absents here.

/hugs from Scotland

Quote Originally Posted by Welmur View Post
    No Idea, but this trend is also anonnying me, to fake a guy once.... ok, It might be fun, but this is going too far.

They might be having fun....strange way to have fun thought.

Time to show up the creeps who ranked through good times, and to hidde again the freeps who came after u10 ...

And for me, time to watch NBA in about 1.30 hours, can't wait!

Yeh, this "pvmp" forum starts to look more and more of kindergartens playground, and nannies are losing control :P

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQ

I still loving this forum

Quote Originally Posted by Pallasin View Post
    QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQ

I still loving this forum
    Because you are SB. Everyone knows Shield Brothers are a bunch of kids, unlike all these oldies.

Quote Originally Posted by Ketth View Post
    Because you are SB. Everyone knows Shield Brothers are a bunch of kids, unlike all these oldies.
    True story bro. Shield Bro.

It (good) Friday and Easter-weekend, can we finally get some decent numbers of creeps tonight to make the freep gankers log off? ^^

Thanks for trying Freeps that switched, it was fun!

Quote Originally Posted by LegendOfKamikazee View Post
    Its that time again! PVP had balance and fair fights for a short while, but as we know, from lessons of history in lotro this only lasts a few months. Thats until updates in PVE give freeps godmode in the moors once more.

Creepside suddenly has lost large numbers of players and freepside has gained many players. The easymoders have flipped sides leaving only the true creeps left to fight the hard and impossible battle!

If your a true creep dedicated to Sauron and reject all freepness sign the charter!

/signed Kamikazee
    http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...24#post6731324

Quote Originally Posted by Felathurin View Post
    Thanks for trying Freeps that switched, it was fun!

http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...24#post6731324

Turbine Nerf us please.we are extremely OP.

I find it odd there were cried rivers of tears when creeps dared to take more buffs than freeps had during the early RoR period and even worse when they earned more infamy than freeps renown, and yet still there is not a single post blaming freeps for taking every single buff and keep since the u10 launch. Don't take me wrong, I don't really care what freeps do in Ettenmoors, just pointing out there is a different mentality after all. I wonder when Tindalas and alikes will start moaning how unfair it is posting all the blackappendage charts like they used to do, because the difference in daily gains was never so abyssal.^^

I went Moors only a couple of days since RoR as you can see, and hardly found creeps to fight so cant talk about balance RvR. I PvP only for the fun and there is no fun in an empty map.
    Due to my rank and my epics raidbaby skills I have to admit that I found me so OP agains unranked creeps, and I epic dev a greenie 11k spider (with captain ofc) for 15k+.
    Hitting Brunt was different, only 5k epic what seems fair because he had 20k morale against my 10k.
    In RoR i have been able to solo some R9-10 reavers, but I'm almost sure I will die if I try Raka, Brunt or Morau.
    Champs and Minstrels probably can solo everything now (now and ever, they have been OP since a long time).

Said that, I havent checked DStats but I doubt the difference between first freep and first creep is 20k as happened sometimes in early RoR. (creeps doing 25k-30k and freeps 5-10k)

My question is Where are all those creeps who were camping GV?
    Where are those creeps leaders, only can see Brunt there now. (and again)

Ketth, Brunt or whatever creep leader, if you plan to make a group to fight creeps and need some help you just have to switch freep side and send me a tell and I will log my RoI creeps to try to help.

I can give you some tips to get freeps mad, Hispa has been doing it since 2007.

Otherwise you will find me roaming around, probably solo, so feel free to gank me with your ganking squads.

/hugs and love to my friend Ketth and his SB Thugs.

Quote Originally Posted by TiNdA-LoS View Post
    Said that, I havent checked DStats but I doubt the difference between first freep and first creep is 20k as happened sometimes in early RoR. (creeps doing 25k-30k and freeps 5-10k)
    Since you haven't checked it I will supply you with some exact data: 1st creep made 2324 infamy / 1st freep made 18469 renown. To spare you of some counting the rough ratio of this is 1:8.

those guys have been (reported by some, but havent seen it myself) fightclubbing morau, the freeps we actually fought made bout 4k while we did half or less. Some other days it has been 10k freeps vs 6k creeps. But it is indeed with all the buffs and keeps for freeps that day, and mostly because newby creeps just die so quick and keep running back =/

Creeps do a lot better when we have highranks, at the moment it is rare to get a highrank defiler or warleader to buff the groups up. A lot of the freeps that are around during the day killing bambi's at gramms just leave as soon as this happens though.
    Last edited by Felathurin; Mar 31 2013 at 12:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ketth View Post
    Since you haven't checked it I will supply you with some exact data: 1st creep made 2324 infamy / 1st freep made 18469 renown. To spare you of some counting the rough ratio of this is 1:8.
    Well thats one guy but you know, I know, all know, It's not like RoR launch when 10+ creeps were doing 20k+ every day.

Anyway people can find funny to zerg greenies all day long, to play stealth classes or to hug keeps like if there was no tomorrow, but not me.

Ofc I don't enjoy to play solo if all I can find are wargs who won't stay and fight.
    Lupu was the last solo warg I found who jumped on me and used hips/sprint to attack.
    /respect to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Felathurin View Post
    those guys have been (reported by some, but havent seen it myself) fightclubbing.
    I doubt W&W clubs, it just shows how farmable creeps are at the moment.

Just wanted to tell sorry to everyone who were looking forward to the roflstomp event. As you probably already know I got banned for 3 days so I couldn't realize it and couldn't even notify you because with banned acc it is not possible to write on forums That's also why I'm using my f2p acc now. Anyway I will try to organize something like that in the future again so watch the forums!

Page 181 of 281 FirstFirst ... 81 131 171 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 191 231 ... LastLast