We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 179 of 278 FirstFirst ... 79 129 169 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 189 229 ... LastLast
Results 4,451 to 4,475 of 6941

Cool Milk

PARTEEY-_-DISCO-_-ALL night long mates--- lvl hunter lvl hunter-- soon gonna farm yo &&& guys.... yolo right.hehe IM FRECKING MAD . YEAH you Know what im talking of Cazi boy and Ketth you mad man Lets go WOOhuuu and farm some pretty a.s.s And tinda wass up!?!! waaaaz up? YEAH

gota go benchpress then disco.

HAHAHAHAHA

sorry for this comment (But i am the Badass ok?) thank you siging out my love, to you all.

Servantgrimm has burned the world tree and smoked it, it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgilh View Post
    Thank you all freeps and creeps.

Finally: DING.

For the records, that was a double KO.
    Congrats Cazikee ! No doubt the best hunter I've met on the fields. Gratz again, one of the few who deserve your rank. Since I don't enjoy Laurelin's action I rarely play so this is the only thing that I feel sorry I've missed- your ranking moment.
    I miss you all who miss me.

No more zergs, Ettens is dry, I don't laugh and I don't cry, I don't play Lupu all the time, but when I do I wonder why...One day baby I'll be back oh baby I'll be back and think of all the stories that we could have told...
    Last edited by Aarus; Mar 20 2013 at 04:17 PM.

Aye Aswad, you clearly won more spars than I did, a lot more I would say, but then its kinda obvious, the advantage for a hunter is to start, If I start from CAMO and I catch you by surprise, I still think that the win is likely going to be mine ( Let's say just more chances than you ), Anyway as you saw, Hunters do crazy damage now, but you have enough morale to reach me and to murder me! Although hunters well protecteds will be a pain! And hunters against low ranked creeps obviously are very strong.

What I have to say about it is: I like how a Hunter works at the moment, and Im against the way Ministrels and Lore Masters can easily win without even pulling their themselves to the very best.

Awesome Spars, and Awesome reaver on ranking, Keep it up Asdaw! ( Not its time to play relaxed for me, I don't want to rank so I will eventually be camping gy's but not killing greens, I promise you greens of laurelin, you're safe to leave gy's! -MORE OR LESS!- I will kill some but not that much!!!!!!! )

Thank you for gratzing!.

Serv.....as usual what you smoke seems to be effective, share the fun!

Oh yea, you did 4.757! 3k out of my 5.420 are from the morning questing and camping greens, So You've beaten me by far!

Thank you Lupu, you are missed around the fields, I hope to see you soon!!
    Last edited by Gorgilh; Mar 20 2013 at 04:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilarianen View Post
    Gtz Cazi...
    Is this sarcasm or no ? Because the three points make me hesitate!

Pff as if you'd understand sarcasm :P

Seriously tho was full congrats to Cazi, one of the few that deserve it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aarus View Post
    Congrats Cazikee ! No doubt the best hunter I've met on the fields. Gratz again, one of the few who deserve your rank. Since I don't enjoy Laurelin's action I rarely play so this is the only thing that I feel sorry I've missed- your ranking moment.
    I miss you all who miss me.

No more zergs, Ettens is dry, I don't laugh and I don't cry, I don't play Lupu all the time, but when I do I wonder why...One day baby I'll be back oh baby I'll be back and think of all the stories that we could have told...
    therefor you are on our server action is much better :-). you are a good wl but rarely on gta :-)

Btw Felix if you are around here in forums join your bro at snowie as well you will love Action at gta so move your a** and transfer^^

Quote Originally Posted by Yarlon View Post
    therefor you are on our server action is much better :-). you are a good wl but rarely on gta :-)
    I guess you mean that I'm rarely on gta because I don't play during the night time (starting with 7-8pm gmt) but I always look for 1vs1 when I'm on

Gz Cazikee. I wondered why the hell you were taking on the Moors single handed last night.

Ketth stop using my Signature on your post.. :P
    People keep asking me if im you QQ

It's Eois using your signature! And work harder on it, looks pretty ghetto without any stars!

Hmmm...just like mine then :P

Q38: @Honvik Any idea if you will bring in a PvP tournament system I.e 12v12 or smaller PvP warzone #devchat#lotro

A38: Derek Flippo
    We have no plans to add additional PvMP content.

Don't know about you guys, but I am taking a looong break, because it is absolutely ridiculous to play pvmp now and doesnt seem like anything worth waiting for.

Btw Felix if you are around here in forums join your bro at snowie as well you will love Action at gta so move your a** and transfer^^
    No is the best action here, but i will stay here for the moment

etten action is ****,in u 9 creeps farm a lot doing 15k-25k without much effort.

Now freeps are so op, but what care? no creeps to fight, only wargpacks spiderpacks, so creeps still farming us. and ofc no fun.

where are the 50 creeps that was playing all nights?
    Last edited by Remorl; Mar 22 2013 at 08:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Remorl View Post
    Mostly playing something else...which is a shame, but it really isn't a lot of fun at the moment.

etten action is ****,in u 9 creeps farm a lot doing 15k-25k without much effort.<br>
    <br>
    Now freeps are so op, but what care? no creeps to fight, only wargpacks spiderpacks, so creeps still farming us. and ofc no fun.<br>
    <br>
    Where are the creeps ?! I wonder the same but also I agree 100% with Thraric: "Don't know about you guys, but I am taking a looong break, because it is absolutely ridiculous to play pvmp now and doesnt seem like anything worth waiting for.''
    Its not only Laurelin the server which has no action, also Snowbourn, where many players transfered almost got no action except the 1vs1 zone which its laughable to see usually 12+ freeps waiting for free renown.
    Seriously I'm disguisted of this kind of things; so wut shall we do?! roll burgs or any tactical/light classes or switch to the easy side whenever its need.

If I'm not out forever, I am for a period of time.
    Adios!

HEY! Screw you! Go find your own awesome champs and leave ours alone!!

I'll tell Bert to demote you if you try stealing my kinnies! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Torli View Post
    HEY! Screw you! Go find your own awesome champs and leave ours alone!!

I'll tell Bert to demote you if you try stealing my kinnies! :P
    hehe do it do it^^ or just come as well^^

No is the best action here, but i will stay here for the moment
    yeah beo told me that already^^ no chance dude you cant get him overhere^^ but i still try^^

Quote Originally Posted by Aarus View Post
    Its not only Laurelin the server which has no action, also Snowbourn, where many players transfered almost got no action except the 1vs1 zone which its laughable to see usually 12+ freeps waiting for free renown.

If I'm not out forever, I am for a period of time.
    Adios!
    dude we had first raidfights two days ago and on gta is lots of action but not free renown for freeps i see so much freeps failing there badly and creeps still get good infamy there. more and more creeps logging over slowly because of t1 raidfarming is over. i know that freeps are op atm but i hope it will be better soon... it everytimes the same after update pvp is bit lame last time feeps where &&&** now creeps are

Angry Grionir is a fightclubber

I was questing on my warg when I saw a freaver army running around so decided to follow them around and look what I found. BUSTED GRIONIR ! (laurelin r11 minstrel)
    http://nl.picturepush.com/public/12483657
    http://nl.picturepush.com/public/12483750

Quote Originally Posted by Excalidan View Post
    I was questing on my warg when I saw a freaver army running around so decided to follow them around and look what I found. BUSTED GRIONIR ! (laurelin r11 minstrel)
    Hahahah, just in front of Grams, epic fail.

more and more creeps logging over slowly because of t1 raidfarming is over. i know that freeps are op atm but i hope it will be better soon... it everytimes the same after update pvp is bit lame last time feeps where &&&** now creeps are
    Yes it is only a few weeks after update, number will returns slowly. I am sure creeps can still do ok-ish in raid situations as long as we got more defilers than freeps have tactical classes =D

Are you an angry koala? Exalidan, you are Fight-Clubber too. I saw you and a mincer in OC a week ago. I asked to mincer (i can not remember his name but i can find), re u fc'ers and he said yeah we are doing. So stop talking about FC'ers ; )

You and other FC'ers, welcomed to black list. Ciao.
    Last edited by Narinel; Mar 23 2013 at 09:03 AM.

If anyone realy cares about why i get blamed for this and wonder whats the turth is send me a tell in game, this is only a sad flame :/
    will be my last reply to this on the forums cya in game.

Elasund justgot so upset when i killed hes reaver train,

Remeber if u intrested use tells in game not the forum.
    Last edited by Erohim; Mar 23 2013 at 09:57 AM.

Page 179 of 278 FirstFirst ... 79 129 169 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 189 229 ... LastLast