We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 176 of 281 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 186 226 276 ... LastLast
Results 4,376 to 4,400 of 7002
  1. #4376
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    939
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng0st View Post
    oh thats a ok reason to fc i too hate rank 1-12 so ill fc my why there once i lvl my f2p freep to 85 get it vio then bring it to ettens untill then ill pvp against the freeps when the decide they are geared enough with FA/jewellery that is now OP not sure why turbine allow the perks to be active in ettens but keep up the QQ freep u11 you might get some more buffs
    Mengost, you drunk again?

  2. #4377
    Ofc paddy weekend drinking till Monday

  3. #4378
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    GV Stairs
    Posts
    755
    Kudos to Brunt for going (again) to the weak side.
    Thanks creepies for trying, I hope soon you will got more numbers so we can have nice battles.

    I'm just sitting on the Stairs of GV
    Wasting time

    /hugs

  4. #4379
    OI SWITCHERS!!! When you roll the map blue last thing at night, would you mind just switching once again to turn Lug red so we can do the map comm grind through the day please? Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by TiNdA-LoS View Post
    Kudos to Brunt for going (again) to the weak side.
    Thanks creepies for trying, I hope soon you will got more numbers so we can have nice battles.
    I think if you don't have minis we should be OK. We tried to take a warden/mini duo with a few wargs, no damage at all...
    Last edited by Gutterat; Mar 17 2013 at 02:40 AM.

  5. #4380
    Everyone talks about minstrels. Ok, but why?

    Minstrels were weak in SoA.
    Minstrels were weak in Moria.
    Minstrels have begun to be better in Isengard.
    and now We're OP. Is it too much for you? Why QQin'?

    Some guys say it to me; you are switcher Nari. I have been playing for 4 years and I have only 2 characters. One of them Minstrel, the other warg. I dont have any hunter, rk, guard, burglar or lm etc.. only minstrel. Minstrels are OP in RoR. What do we do now for your tears? We should stop playing with our mincers or we should have something weak, like hunter or burglar?

    Please please.. just play ur game. If you're sad and if you can not be happy, do not play Lotro. Show us your respect.

    I will not say anything about that.. Ciao.

    ps: and yeah we are faceroll. i see, you dont have any idea about mincers. wanna try?

  6. #4381
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Disneyland
    Posts
    324
    Quote Originally Posted by TiNdA-LoS View Post
    Kudos to Brunt for going (again) to the weak side.
    Thanks creepies for trying, I hope soon you will got more numbers so we can have nice battles.

    I'm just sitting on the Stairs of GV
    Wasting time

    /hugs
    I thought he switched to freepside to zerg in the zergball and now he switched back to feed creep greenies to freep raids :O But either way it's kinda clear why you praise him like this, easy renown right? ^^

  7. #4382
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    184
    C'mon keth your smarter than that, actions speak louder than words. And your inaction tells me all I need to know.

    Really I do not see the need for you and some of your friends to flame me like this on forum and ingame? Have I ever been rude to you that I deserve this disrespect or are you getting a kick out of easy trolls now? As I have said before: if you are serious about getting some action going for both sides you can always work something out with me.
    Last edited by Felathurin; Mar 17 2013 at 07:41 AM.

  8. #4383
    Quote Originally Posted by Ketth View Post
    I thought he switched to freepside to zerg in the zergball and now he switched back to feed creep greenies to freep raids :O But either way it's kinda clear why you praise him like this, easy renown right? ^^
    tut tut ketth you sure it wasnt brunt and a freaver train he was leading

  9. #4384
    Quote Originally Posted by Narinel View Post
    Everyone talks about minstrels. Ok, but why?

    Minstrels were weak in SoA.
    Minstrels were weak in Moria.
    Minstrels have begun to be better in Isengard.
    and now We're OP. Is it too much for you? Why QQin'?


    Please please.. just play ur game. If you're sad and if you can not be happy, do not play Lotro. Show us your respect.

    ps: and yeah we are faceroll. i see, you dont have any idea about mincers. wanna try?
    1. Mincers have NEVER, EVER been weak, I will agree though that lately they havent really been that clever.
    2. I'm not QQing, just pointing out facts. If you actually think about it, you'll see prior to U10 defilers were making creep raids almost omnipotent. This could now happen freepside using too many minis.
    3. I always play my game, however that doesnt mean I can'd discuss things on a forum. Also, I'm always happy playing Lotro, even when developers tinker with the stats and always &&&& up the PvP because its not thier prime concern. What I am worried about is PvP is slowly dwindling to the point of non-existence.
    4. Show you respect? How am I not?
    5. I've been playing a mincer for 4 years. Obviously, I have absolutely no idea about the class.
    Last edited by Gutterat; Mar 17 2013 at 09:02 AM.

  10. #4385
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Lumbercamp
    Posts
    363
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutterat View Post
    1. Mincers have NEVER, EVER been weak, I will agree though that lately they havent really been that clever.

    5. I've been playing a mincer for 4 years. Obviously, I have absolutely no idea about the class.

    Twangin is lvl 41 and Havrigin is lvl 14...just saying....

  11. #4386
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    184
    right... if I play freep it is to zerg? and if I play creep it is to feed freeps? Must be that all those other creeps joining me are just blind and stupid for even still playing creep instead of just giving up like you?
    And is it the PVE that makes you not join or the imagined 15k runekeeper hits? Balance isn't all that bad, tactical classes are very strong now indeed and it takes some effort to effectively counter them. But no reason to throw your toys out of the pram and give up in my opinion. It is nowhere near RoI, as you would like to believe. You don't owe anyone anything, I had just hoped you would be up for the challenge fighting freeps in this update. Creeps need numbers and proper ranked creeps and good class balance to counter now as it has been for many times before. Gathering up the raidbabies and running up and down in a blue TR is not going to cut it anymore. You were doing the things that you blamed freeps for during RoI and now you imitate them by saying that your side does not stand a chance. The only reason you give that I can understand is that your friends are not playing now, but as a leader surely you will be able to convince them to join you?
    Reminds me of Bertro really, maybe you should consider joining another server or just sit this update out untill the 'pendulum of balance' switches to creep again in the next one? People will be able to judge for themselves who the 'muppet' is.

    Hope to see you back on creep-side soon, but yea you 'been there and done that so probably more fun to run pathetic instances over and over again. You will get bored with it sooner or later I bet, until then I will keep your spot warm as "the only creep-leader left".

    P.S. have to agree on what Gutter said about minstrels and defilers, add rune-keepers to that list aswel.

  12. #4387
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Disneyland
    Posts
    324
    Quote Originally Posted by Felathurin View Post
    right... if I play freep it is to zerg? and if I play creep it is to feed freeps? Must be that all those other creeps joining me are just blind and stupid for even still playing creep instead of just giving up like you?
    And is it the PVE that makes you not join or the imagined 15k runekeeper hits? Balance isn't all that bad, tactical classes are very strong now indeed and it takes some effort to effectively counter them. But no reason to throw your toys out of the pram and give up in my opinion. It is nowhere near RoI, as you would like to believe. You don't owe anyone anything, I had just hoped you would be up for the challenge fighting freeps in this update. Creeps need numbers and proper ranked creeps and good class balance to counter now as it has been for many times before. Gathering up the raidbabies and running up and down in a blue TR is not going to cut it anymore. You were doing the things that you blamed freeps for during RoI and now you imitate them by saying that your side does not stand a chance. The only reason you give that I can understand is that your friends are not playing now, but as a leader surely you will be able to convince them to join you?
    Reminds me of Bertro really, maybe you should consider joining another server or just sit this update out untill the 'pendulum of balance' switches to creep again in the next one? People will be able to judge for themselves who the 'muppet' is.

    Hope to see you back on creep-side soon, but yea you 'been there and done that so probably more fun to run pathetic instances over and over again. You will get bored with it sooner or later I bet, until then I will keep your spot warm as "the only creep-leader left".

    P.S. have to agree on what Gutter said about minstrels and defilers, add rune-keepers to that list aswel.
    Switcher says what?

    I see you barely gave any thoughts to what I said but yeah, when I speak about 15k EC it's actually based on facts, just yesterday I saw Tindalas showing off in Global with such numbers. You say I'm giving up, if that was the case I wouldn't be playing already pre-u10 with all the huge freep zergs around (yes, it was the time when you conveniently switched so you probably don't know what creeps stood against). I'm still logging my creeps from time to time though, but there is no way I would join a raid led by a switcher like yourself, and I doubt my kinnies would do either. It's actually funny watching you getting beaten with what you got creepside into. Many people just left because they were annoyed fighting 2.5x their numbers every night. And yes, all thanks to switchers.

  13. #4388
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    237
    Quote Originally Posted by Ketth View Post
    I thought he switched to freepside to zerg in the zergball and now he switched back to feed creep greenies to freep raids :O But either way it's kinda clear why you praise him like this, easy renown right? ^^
    A lot of &&&& flies around these forums, but of all the uninformed, childish stupidness I have ever seen, this pretty much tops the list.

    You're actually accusing Brunt, one of the longest standing, most respected active members of the Laurelin PvMP community of switching to benifit one side or the other? Get it together, seriously.

  14. #4389
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Disneyland
    Posts
    324
    Quote Originally Posted by Garathas View Post
    A lot of &&&& flies around these forums, but of all the uninformed, childish stupidness I have ever seen, this pretty much tops the list.

    You're actually accusing Brunt, one of the longest standing, most respected active members of the Laurelin PvMP community of switching to benifit one side or the other? Get it together, seriously.
    Yes, I'm indeed accusing him of that. But really, why do I even bother replying to someone who's logging into the game once a month at best and has no idea what's going on there.

  15. #4390
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    594
    Quote Originally Posted by Ketth View Post
    Yes, I'm indeed accusing him of that. But really, why do I even bother replying to someone who's logging into the game once a month at best and has no idea what's going on there.
    Ketth you and I have not always seen eye to eye but there has always been respect between us.

    I don't know what's prompted this but for the sake of that mutual respect, lay off mate.

    Brunt does his best to balance the scales as he thinks best, does that mean he always picks the right side? of course not, but his intentions are good.
    I know that because I have been his kin leader for over 3 years, and have played in the moors with him even longer.

    Do I get annoyed when I see one of our highest ranked, most skilled player and good leader going to freepside and helping people who I feel do not deserve it, sure I do. But I know Brunt does not share my overall disgust and disdain of all things freep, and so I respect his choices.

    And if he were truly trying to tip the scales in favour of the freeps or switching to the winning side all the time then he wouldn't be able to look me in the eye, or Sherina, or Belegwe, or anyone else in TWA, because he knows that kind of behaviour goes against everything we as a kin believe in.

    I respect you mate, but on this, you are way off base.

  16. #4391
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    184
    Still not sure when this switching of me to a 40man freepside should have happened. Let's say it did, you conveniently forget all the times I switch to the losing side both freep and creep. I would rather play creep all the time and only went freepside following Pali's example when leading creeps just felt ridiculously easy and there were no active freepleaders left. During all this I regularly switched back to creep to lead there when they needed it because there would have been no-one else.

    Will you admit this, or just continue spewing nonsense that I don't even think you believe yourself?

  17. #4392
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Disneyland
    Posts
    324
    Quote Originally Posted by Felathurin View Post
    Still not sure when this switching of me to a 40man freepside should have happened. Let's say it did, you conveniently forget all the times I switch to the losing side both freep and creep. I would rather play creep all the time and only went freepside following Pali's example when leading creeps just felt ridiculously easy and there were no active freepleaders left. During all this I regularly switched back to creep to lead there when they needed it because there would have been no-one else.

    Will you admit this, or just continue spewing nonsense that I don't even think you believe yourself?
    I'm sure you will forgive me that I don't know the exact date when it happened. It was one of the last raid nights before u10, Purger was leading.

    You say that I conveniently forgot all the times when you switched to the losing side. In fact it's difficult to keep the track of it when the times you switched to the winning side seem to exceed these where you go help the losing side. You can argue it's nice if someone switch to help the weaker side and I could agree with that, but guess what happens if 10 people have the same idea? Not talking about the occasions when creep raids got badly beaten, you witnessed it from their very ranks, and then went freepside again "to help them out". I can shut up and let it be, but believe it's not just me highly disapproving of this. On one side you surely get props from freeps but I'm quite confident this will badly hurt your reputation on creepside, just saying.

    You know in what state creepside currently is. The last weeks before u10 the core of our raids was mainly made of Memento Mori with few other creeps. We were barely able to make a full raid. To fight 2 or more freep raids. Without MM around there is not much to make a raid of now. This is what we played in and now you're probably starting to realize it too, but I know that from freepside it wasn't that obvious. And I can't force my kinnies to switch to their creeps for PvP because it would be against our rules since they have to join our PvE raids as well (yes, we are PvE kinship).

  18. #4393
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    184
    lol, more nonsense then

    If it seemed to anyone else that I only joined freepside for ez zerging then I am sorry that you got this impression as it is the exact opposite of my intentions. But I am pretty confident that not many people share your view, even those in MM that I all respect. Keth however you are just plain lying or at least being very unfair to me. I do not want to create a division between my raids and any MM members as this will not improve action for anyone. But again I am confident there are enough members in your tribe that do not share your opinions on this and with whom I can still have a normal conversation.

  19. #4394
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Disneyland
    Posts
    324
    If your "normal conversation" looks like previous I really pity them. I'm sorry but if your only answer consists of "lol, more nonsence" I can finally see why you fail so much on finding the balance you claim to seek so seriously. You can't even defend your claims reasonably.

  20. #4395
    Hmmm...been on holiday and get back to find that apparently I'm OP now....this'll be an interesting time from R10 to R11 compared to RoR R9 to R10...

  21. #4396
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    939
    Just wanted to add a random pic, you can hang it over your bed if you like.

  22. #4397
    Killing in a boredroom the World tree of Laurelin.



    As I have nothing better to say, All I can add to this is:

    Brunt, keep it on, 90% of Laurelin likes and admires you, This is imposible to be liked for everyone but you're huge here to our PvMp!!!!!!



    So, although to be perfect is an imposible thing, a lot of people respects you a lot for what you do.

    Shame on the switchers.....I've seen Glitcho pvping again today........ rofl, we're going to have some nice laughts seeing people who was dissapired coming back.

  23. #4398
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    124
    For what it’s worth, I’ve never seen Brunt switching for personal advantage. Just the opposite in fact: I remember him switching several times because the other side was leaderless and losing badly.

    Perhaps nobody’s perfect, but I think Brunt has a good record of decent, fair play.

    Hey, I like a challenge, but even I’m taking a break because I don’t have the heart to stick it out solo at the moment. Brunt’s still out there though.
    _________

    Know this Mora: if you troll me down, I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine!

    Then we can move one step closer to all being round the fire in the ewok village at the end of Jedi. Admit it, that’s what you really want!

  24. #4399
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Disneyland
    Posts
    324
    Quote Originally Posted by Grolmog View Post
    Know this Mora: if you troll me down, I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine!

    Then we can move one step closer to all being round the fire in the ewok village at the end of Jedi. Admit it, that’s what you really want!

  25. #4400
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    2,376
    Quote Originally Posted by Grolmog View Post
    For what it’s worth, I’ve never seen Brunt switching for personal advantage. Just the opposite in fact: I remember him switching several times because the other side was leaderless and losing badly.

    Perhaps nobody’s perfect, but I think Brunt has a good record of decent, fair play.

    Hey, I like a challenge, but even I’m taking a break because I don’t have the heart to stick it out solo at the moment. Brunt’s still out there though.
    Agreed. I've seen Brunt switch to the weaker side several times to try and shore them up and provide better action for all. Good on you Brunty!
    [URL="http://theartofwarg.com/"]@theartofwarg[/URL]

 

 
Page 176 of 281 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 186 226 276 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload