We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 175 of 282 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 185 225 275 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,375 of 7029
    Quote Originally Posted by Felathurin View Post
    I am so confused now: fightclubbin bad, multiboxing good?
    Well I don't see any way how could someone have any real use of playing multiple lowranked toons simultaneously. In fightclubbing it's pretty clear you get your points/ranks by cheating. Multiboxing and actually fighting in some way as the rest of the people simply can't be identified with fightclubbing. It's no farming of points and it always takes a risk of dying, and especially Pina's spiders die a lot, but still in a normal warfare. And it's not like he was feeding his spiders to any of his freeps or kinnies, nor using them for spying (what did sizeable part of freepside already since f2p), it's clearly just for fun. And I believe most the freeps are still able to kill some of his spiders even if they engage them 1vs6. Personally I highly doubt Pina will ever get his spiders to any higher ranks and so I find it rather entertaining in our so sterile PvMP environment.

Also I heard some funny stuff going there about me multiboxing in some way I was told that a certain dwarf rune-keeper suffers from some kind of a belief that I keep creeps (not sure if mine multiboxed creeps or only some people I force to do so) intentionally inside the red TR so it won't flip. Always makes me giggle when I hear something like this, paranoid much?

Quote Originally Posted by TiNdA-LoS View Post
    IS RK a faceroll class?
    Any ranked reaver can kill them, also good spiders/BA.
    Maybe in U10 this has changed, can't tell because haven't left stairs since launch.
    Yes, all the tactical classes got significantly boosted in u10 and some of them are currently close to a godmode again. Though I believe it may be just a pure coincidence (ahhahaahaha, no way) it could be also why Alanth and his pets started actively playing again right after the u10 launch and their hibernation through RoR in Snowbourn.

Well, my turn to talk, I will be VERY CLEAR, not against anyone or in favour of anyone, Time to talk.

Just to make it clear, Im not AGAINST anyone, so, If I name you, sorry.

-RoR pre u10 is past. u10 RoR era has begun.

I am not PvP-ing much, that's pretty easy to see, as I am 14.000 renown points out of my precious rank 13 ( Second Marshal ), but the few times I've been to Ettens.... Its anonnying me althought somehow we can't talk about u10 yes, Why?

Easy, let me explain, Most of the creeps are still pve-ing to hear themselves, or I hope so-as there is no point on only playing creepside, this game is all about our main characters, gearing them, grinding, raiding, and then -PvP-.

I am a bit tired of seeing how ettens will be again, althought I was tired of seeing that many defilers around the moors in PRE U10, I will be pretty much the same, something I am against, tactical classes era, once again.

Why do I say this, Who's the people I am pointing out in my posts....etc etc?.

The king of the easy moders first: Ministrels - Defilers, Im not talking about defilers, they have been an easy faceroll through u10, we all know this ( Yes, defilers needed a buff, that's right, I am talking about the FoTm defilers mostly ). I've seen a lot of new defilers eh....wonder why, but don't worry, my hammer strikes again..... ->

Ministrels, exactly 3 days and no more than 3 hours I've been to ettens, what I have seen is, War Speah ministrels are back, you can like or dislike Anvi but at least he has been around u10 and he has feed creeps a lot, just as Did I.

But....What the new ministrels that became or will become actives now? Shall we respect them? Shall we help them? I don't think so, at least I won't let them any hand, not even half of a hand.

RK's, This change is stupid, I went to Sambrog with anoir...he's so epic dps going lighting as usual.... but hey, a strange tihng happened, HE OUT AGGROED me 3-4 times on SAMBROG! A RK! well, well keep calm CaziKee, Blade Brother on him.... but yea, OUT AGGROED on lighting, RK was not supposed to be a fire-wing dps? Or it used to be, their main dps wing. First time since I play hunter that a RK is out aggroing me, that shouldn't happen, hunters are supposed to be the kings of BURST DPS ( I still hold aggro more often, I mentioned something that happened a few things ) But if rk's are coming closer... something is wrong, not to mention that DPS is pretty much the only thing a hunter does, and we're the knowns DPS kings, well, that anonnyed me, RK's still don't need inductions, although ALL SAID, As Tinda mentioned, RK's can still die, they are not godmode DPS traited, or they heal or they do DPS....So I doubt RK's are the problem now, MINISTRELS are.

Not even mentioning LM's........... 40% mitigations, very good dps, epic self heals.........

I will hear faceroll hunters again...but hey Im loosing to Emopoke ( Because he's probabily the best defiler, without the probabily, I don't see right now a better defiler ) Or brogga.... Hunters have sick damage again in ettens, but thankfully no good mitigations or decent self heals....

I rather prefer to be under tactical classes, so ettens won't be a Hunter's fest again.....

Last thing, Aiumdir ( Grimmfail ) In ettens yesterday? I heard so, I think he was trolling us....I really doubt he'll play hunter again....right, he'll play his defiler as he said.

Alanth and dreggo walking around.... well, I like they both although If they are back, a bit late to come back.

BUT Lots of ministrels again...eh.....yea .

Kudos to the high ranked freeps who kept playing through RoR: Tinda, Grina, Brunt on freep, Gell, etcetc... not going to mention everyone, because if I miss someone,.... :P!

Cya.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0000001ac7fe/signature.png]Cazikee[/charsig]
    Weaver r12 before RoI -Slayer of light

Caz you forgot to mention me... Been zerging hard to get ranks during pre U10 so i could wtfpwnzor on freep after u10, but now im too bored to play *sobs*

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgilh View Post
    W
    Last thing, Aiumdir ( Grimmfail ) In ettens yesterday? I heard so, I think he was trolling us....I really doubt he'll play hunter again....right, he'll play his defiler as he said.
    No i wasn't actually it was Grimmwhine (tarcuru) I have no VIP at the moment, but i do intend on not going back to VIP so i don't get tempted to go freep side, imma buy my defiler with tps and leave it at that.
    I will be back asap to troll you sometime soon <3
    And i intend on staying creep side, freep side has no community.

[Center] [url=http://www.sigcreator.com/][img]http://www.sigcreator.com/generatedsigs/87113131175lotro_lotro11.png[/img][/url]
    ll Flicky - r10 Stalker ll Hispanabs Raidbabys - Rank 2 Black arrow ll
    ll Aiumdurr - r9 Hunter ll Auria - r6 Captain ll [/center]

Yes that's why I was asking...I heard a lot of &&&& about you last night... In fact I posted on global that I doubt that it was you, good to hear !
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0000001ac7fe/signature.png]Cazikee[/charsig]
    Weaver r12 before RoI -Slayer of light

Quote Originally Posted by Ketth View Post
    Also I heard some funny stuff going there about me multiboxing in some way I was told that a certain dwarf rune-keeper suffers from some kind of a belief that I keep creeps (not sure if mine multiboxed creeps or only some people I force to do so) intentionally inside the red TR so it won't flip. Always makes me giggle when I hear something like this, paranoid much?
    Well, I dint really bother read the entire post you spend your hard earned time on! But this caught my interest, Ketth why the BS?

Yes I did ask your kinleader as to why, ShieldBrothers, a kinship that was once a well known and had a good reputation as a kinship (Not so much anymore.. ouch!) allowed Multiboxing and why? Yes I did find it quite funny that you and your little buddies accept multiboxing as long as it benefits you and you only And yes I found it quite funnyalso that you flame anything and anyone on freepside that moves or does anything you find bad but at the same time you think its 100% fine that people on creepside Multibox/Farm GV/Do whatever you think freepside is doing badly. Talk about double standards... *rolleyes*

Oh and to top of it off, I found it HILARIOUS how the biggest switcher to FOTM classes of RoR-era says he thinks people only play faceroll classes? So I guess playing reaver and spider during past 6months was just a "Oh oh.. but I like those classes so much because theyr so challenging!" to you (Incoming link a screenshot that was taken an day before Rohan came with your amazing Reaver Wartab!!!)

Oh and two more points, I dont care a flying c*** about keeps atm since when you have a 850k renown to an rank you really coulnd't care less about the renown or the buffs.. So feel free to keep TR red, feel free to keep all keeps red, I never said "Oh oh Ketth keeps creeps inside TR so it doesnt flip" ( I actyally dint know you had to have people inside a keep for it not to flip.. lol) I mean cmon dude, if your gonna try to flame me atleast dont make up things. So yeah feel free to have all the keeps, all the DoF buffs if you want (which lets be honest, you do), I could not care less.

And last point.. MORE ACTION TO ETTENS PLEASE. Can everyone stop farming that Battle of Erebor-&&&& already and get on to Ettens, dont care which side you play or whatever class you want to play but lets just have some raid vs. raid stuff etc, too much talking need more fighting!

Oh and last thing..

Velsomething, Leader of ShieldBrothers tells you: 95% of my kinmembers are children lol.

I lol'd.

heyas billthorn here :-)

i see you found me.. i will first of all say i have like 60k more to rank and the only thing i wanted with ettens was the ranks and some nice fights, now it's long time since i've seen any nice fights, i agree that sometimes the creeps is totally outnumbered against the freeps but i kinda think it have been like that the other way around aswell..
    i tell you guys the second i hit rank 10 i'm done with fc and ettens! and why do i fc? because there is almost no creeps around and those that is around is either in groups to gank or low rank's that i feel bad about killing, think about the action the last days, it's almost the worste action i ever seen in any kind of pvp, even on my friends css server is more action than in ettens, and generally this servers pvp, and lately it have been all about pve and buffs, i mean... its a pvp area why the heck go pve constantly? :-)

i agree FC is not the real way to get to rank but if its the only way pretty much because either you get ganked or all creeps are gone, i go for it, not because of the legendary items you get or the buff or what ever bounus there is in it, i do it ONLY for the emblem and title :-)

Playing a game is serious business! FUN is not allowed!!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c01000022735a/signature.png]Bubbs[/charsig]

Yes I did ask your kinleader as to why, ShieldBrothers, a kinship that was once a well known and had a good reputation as a kinship (Not so much anymore.. ouch!) allowed Multiboxing and why? Yes I did find it quite funny that you and your little buddies accept multiboxing as long as it benefits you and you only
    I don't think SB ever had a reputation that good. First it was the hardcore elitist raiders, then exploiters of Saruman and for some we were lamers in the Ettens. If you want to know why our kin 'allows' this, i think i can tell you without asking our leader. We are a PvE kin at heart and what happens in Ettens isn't much of a concern. Also it's not against the Turbine rules to multibox, and our kin doesn't have rules that apply for Ettenmoors.

Basically most (if not all) of our members think it's quite funny how people can get upset about little things that happen in PvP land. And we had a good laugh when a lot of people expressed their feelings in globallff when i killed them with my spiders.

Also i want to say that it doesn't necessarily is a benefit for my kin that i multibox. For example 1 morning when i was questing in HH i saw some lightning flashes in the background and checked it out. Bev the rk from my kin was zapping a low rank WL and i hurried over there to kill Bev. The WL survived. Then we both logged into TS and had a good laugh about what happened.

I don't think most of our members take PvP very serious, with some exceptions. And we don't make pacts like if i see you don't kill me ok etc. Just gank who we can and have some fun.

And i want to say i'm against fightclubbing and i hope Billyboy gets his rank reseted.

This thread just keeps on getting better by the day, I think SB should move from PvE kin to PvP tribe only to come enlighten your day on a daily basis.

My favourite reading on the loo now is the burning tree instead of old irc logs.

Quote Originally Posted by Silvarlas View Post
    Well, I dint really bother read the entire post you spend your hard earned time on! But this caught my interest, Ketth why the BS?

Yes I did ask your kinleader as to why, ShieldBrothers, a kinship that was once a well known and had a good reputation as a kinship (Not so much anymore.. ouch!) allowed Multiboxing and why? Yes I did find it quite funny that you and your little buddies accept multiboxing as long as it benefits you and you only And yes I found it quite funnyalso that you flame anything and anyone on freepside that moves or does anything you find bad but at the same time you think its 100% fine that people on creepside Multibox/Farm GV/Do whatever you think freepside is doing badly. Talk about double standards... *rolleyes*

Oh and to top of it off, I found it HILARIOUS how the biggest switcher to FOTM classes of RoR-era says he thinks people only play faceroll classes? So I guess playing reaver and spider during past 6months was just a "Oh oh.. but I like those classes so much because theyr so challenging!" to you (Incoming link a screenshot that was taken an day before Rohan came with your amazing Reaver Wartab!!!)

Oh and two more points, I dont care a flying c*** about keeps atm since when you have a 850k renown to an rank you really coulnd't care less about the renown or the buffs.. So feel free to keep TR red, feel free to keep all keeps red, I never said "Oh oh Ketth keeps creeps inside TR so it doesnt flip" ( I actyally dint know you had to have people inside a keep for it not to flip.. lol) I mean cmon dude, if your gonna try to flame me atleast dont make up things. So yeah feel free to have all the keeps, all the DoF buffs if you want (which lets be honest, you do), I could not care less.

And last point.. MORE ACTION TO ETTENS PLEASE. Can everyone stop farming that Battle of Erebor-&&&& already and get on to Ettens, dont care which side you play or whatever class you want to play but lets just have some raid vs. raid stuff etc, too much talking need more fighting!

Oh and last thing..

Velsomething, Leader of ShieldBrothers tells you: 95% of my kinmembers are children lol.

I lol'd.
    That wasn't a BS. I simply said what I heard. I don't need to think up stuff like yourself (with switching etc.), got enough material even without that, just let me show you.

I don't remember SB having good reputation, but I can assure you we do everything within our powers to keep it where it is. You were always great illustration of hypocrisy without realizing it so I won't bother trying to show you your errors (weren't you the guy who invented the double standards thingie?).

Valsomething told you that his kinnies are children, well that indeed sounds credible. But actually I think all the people who play computer games are kids at heart. Was it meant to be an insult? Hurtful? Being a kid? I could easily turn it against you but I won't because I think being a kid is a wonderful and awesome thing. And fun is in the first place when it comes to playing games. So yeah, I'm a grown-up but I will gladly remain a kid if it pleases you.

Also calling me "the biggest switcher to FOTM classes of RoR-era" I find most hilarious. I was actually actively playing creepside and calling it my homeland already deep in RoI when most the freep classes (yes, including my burglar) were riddiculously OP so... talking about imagined BS this is one of such instances, dear sir. And I was playing the weakest creep class at the moment - reaver. I was leading creepraids already back then. And I was feeding you endlessly at OC. It's funny how quickly some people forget (if you remember the screenshot you should remember this as well). Reavers in RoR were rather balanced than OP, if I wanted to play OP classes I would play my spider or defiler which I have both on a quite decent rank but still logged them rarely. It was you actually who switched to creepside to play his OP spider for a period of time having fun facerolling freeps (oh all the OOC comments...).

Talking about bringing action back to Moors... So on the one hand you are picking on pretty much the last creep raidleader left and on the other hand you want me to rush into the Moors and feed you. Well that will surely work! Don't think I don't remember you were one of the people who left the Moors for most of the RoR. And for me it works like following: you don't feed me, I don't feed you. And since I'm not ranking anything I cba giving you what you want. Also the vision of fighting freeps where the most of them are FotM RKs is really tempting. So I wish you to enjoy the empty Moors and have fun there if you can, maybe you will find some lowranks stupid enough to stay there. Funny that you actually want more creeps in the Moors but when Pina comes with his 6 creeps and doubles the creep population with hardly controllable spiders you come with a QQ. Try to make up your mind a bit and realize what you actually really want, otherwise it gets little confusing for the rest of us.

[url=http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php][img]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/any/5/4/9/0/0/5654900bzdgw.png[/img][/url]

Quote Originally Posted by maysione View Post
    heyas billthorn here :-)

i see you found me.. i will first of all say i have like 60k more to rank and the only thing i wanted with ettens was the ranks and some nice fights, now it's long time since i've seen any nice fights, i agree that sometimes the creeps is totally outnumbered against the freeps but i kinda think it have been like that the other way around aswell..
    i tell you guys the second i hit rank 10 i'm done with fc and ettens! and why do i fc? because there is almost no creeps around and those that is around is either in groups to gank or low rank's that i feel bad about killing, think about the action the last days, it's almost the worste action i ever seen in any kind of pvp, even on my friends css server is more action than in ettens, and generally this servers pvp, and lately it have been all about pve and buffs, i mean... its a pvp area why the heck go pve constantly? :-)

i agree FC is not the real way to get to rank but if its the only way pretty much because either you get ganked or all creeps are gone, i go for it, not because of the legendary items you get or the buff or what ever bounus there is in it, i do it ONLY for the emblem and title :-)
    +Rep for honesty.

Quote Originally Posted by MrWarg View Post
    +Rep for honesty.
    lol that's like saying to a pedophile who just admitted he likes having sex with children that he has done a good job on admitting what he does. Just the in-game version :P

Quote Originally Posted by DutchEZmoder View Post
    lol that's like saying to a pedophile who just admitted he likes having sex with children that he has done a good job on admitting what he does. Just the in-game version :P
    As someone who spent a few years as police interpreter I can assure you this nowhere close.
    [url=http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php][img]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/any/5/4/9/0/0/5654900bzdgw.png[/img][/url]

Quote Originally Posted by ketth View Post
    run away!!!!! The wicked witch of the south is in the ettens!!! The tree will wither and die with just one look!!!!
    Stop That! It's extremely silly!

Quote Originally Posted by DutchEZmoder View Post
    that must be easily the dumbest comparison I have ever read on this forum. my god did you actually turn off your brain before typing this &&&&....muppet.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/25225000000067f82/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Unaldrin View Post
    that must be easily the dumbest comparison I have ever read on this forum. my god did you actually turn off your brain before typing this &&&&....muppet.
    What brain?

They are both crimes, one is an in-game crime in any game, and the other in RL. Not hard to understand right?

To make it clear i used this comparison because most people think they both are bad :P

Haha I loved your Multiboxing Pina very funny, also loved the QQ in Global, in my opinion this doesnt even come close to Fightclubbing or something like that. I quickly left Ettens when I saw your spideys hahah :P
    [url=http://www.sigcreator.com/][img]http://www.sigcreator.com/generatedsigs/94213163103lotro_lotro09.png[/img][/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Lumbercamp View Post
    As someone who spent a few years as police interpreter I can assure you this nowhere close.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c01000022735a/signature.png]Bubbs[/charsig]

It was you actually who switched to creepside to play his OP spider for a period of time having fun facerolling freeps (oh all the OOC comments...).
    Uhm.. my spider was rank 6 before Rohan was released.. and my spider is currently rank 7 with less then 10 audacity heh, Now how much did i switch to creep to play it again? 10k infamy before I got bored of the facerolling class and said screw this?

And since you love screenies and dont believe words:

Screenie of my Amazing 4k/75k to rank, rank 7 FOTM spider I have played so so VERY MUCH. . (Hint: Look at the chat for the time of date if you think its an old screenie!)

Don't think I don't remember you were one of the people who left the Moors for most of the RoR.
    Uhm.. Yeah.. I only made over half of my Rank 13 renown in RoR, that was what? 400k or so? If you look at the forums http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...74#post6543674 I clearly said "Im gonna take break from Lotro" when I hit Rank 13, and believe it not I was actyally quite enjoying most of Rohan playing around with more challenging fights! Well of course you wont believe it but I dont really care, my point was just to show I dint run away on the first day of Rohan to creepside screaming "Aaaah aaaah need my FOTM class NOW NOW NOW!!" like some creeps, well, now freeps again did

Anyways yeah cant bother to quote rest of your stuff and answer it, since a wise mexican told me yesterday me something truly great and I kinda agree with him.

Anyways to the more fun side of things! Thanks to creeps that showed up to fight yesterday, I know creepside wont be easy atm with every single RoR-creep switching now back to freep with theyr 1st agers and stuff so huge respect to anyone who fights creepside atm, Ill try my best to keep suiciding to you guys and try to kill something before I get splat!

And Pina, I gotta say your spider army is starting to win me over! Its just starting to get too hilarious seeing you running around, well mostly not running but hugging oneshotters with 6 different accounts at once!

*Waits for more QQ!*

10k infamy before I got bored of the facerolling class and said screw this?
    I find it odd that you quit spider for being a boring faceroll class and trade it for RK :O But yeah, to be fair you switched to something else during RoI, what was it again? Minstrel? Can see the challenge in it!

Anyways yeah cant bother to quote rest of your stuff and answer it, since a wise mexican told me yesterday me something truly great and I kinda agree with him.
    This is really disappointing, this wise mexican guy is ruining all the fun.

fun little chat we had in globallff today :-)

first of all i'm done with ettens on billthorn and done with fc, i find it strange that now people have pretty much stopped talking about it, who keep the chat open?.?...

i admit i went from 40% within rank 9 so only 60% from rank 9 to 10 is fc i admit that okay? :-)

i agree AGAIN it is the wrong way to rank.. but what action is there? even before update it was mostly ganking packs and low ranks around, and with low rank i mean 0-4 ish, i don't like killing them because they ofc want to have fun in ettens and such and i think they should be allowed to that, i don't want to get ganked like mad tho, and unless there was action i wouldn't fc.

in all honesty i did it ONLY to get rid of high warden rank because the emblem is the ugliest thing i ever seen and the title i find unfitting for anything other than a warden^^ tbh i would rather have rank 1 or anything than having rank 9 any more

i hope you at least some agree that the action is nonexisting and that either its low ranks or ganking squad :-)
    even before update the action was poor i say, either the creeps was outnumbered or freeps were so i kinda left it because i found it unfair to get way larger group of the one side than the other (thats my opinion)

tbh i'm kinda tierd of this QQ i like to see all QQ about it tho, but seriously i'm done with ettens and not doing it anymore its not because im going to kill you all with my UBER BLOODY AWESOME DPS am i?

EDIT:
    thanks for all the tells SB's and LA's i know what i done and such :-)
    Last edited by maysione; Mar 16 2013 at 10:27 AM.

oh thats a ok reason to fc i too hate rank 1-12 so ill fc my why there once i lvl my f2p freep to 85 get it vio then bring it to ettens untill then ill pvp against the freeps when the decide they are geared enough with FA/jewellery that is now OP not sure why turbine allow the perks to be active in ettens but keep up the QQ freep u11 you might get some more buffs
    [url=http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php][img]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/lotro/1/0/5/3/0/110530jfZpe.png[/img][/url]

Page 175 of 282 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 185 225 275 ... LastLast