We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 170 of 283 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 180 220 270 ... LastLast
Results 4,226 to 4,250 of 7053
    Quote Originally Posted by Ketth View Post
    You missed it? It's RoR! You will barely find a soloer so get your &&&& together, I play exactly the same as 90% of the freepside/creepside so I don't get what makes me so famous that so many people are commenting on my playstyle. We are daily getting zerged by 40+ freeps what's being somehow overlooked when you talk about fighting when we cannot lose, if I was playing like that you wouldn't see me around. Unlike you I spar a lot, this is where you get 1vs1 fight, you can't expect it in the open, if you want to spar any of my toons just tell me, I'm happy to fight anyone, but this post is BS.
    Why wouldn't you solo? because you will die maybe once or twice? I have been soloing many times sometimes people are riding with me or there are 1 or 2 freeps more on that spot but you can't tell me that i'm a raidbaby like 90% of all the creeps. And Freeps never solo again because creeps can't go out of Grams before having some heals or some high-ranked to defence themselves.. And I never saw you sparring the past 2 weeks but I can be wrong there.

Bla Bla Bla Bla and more Blah the last posts.
    You better all stop this boring flamming party, although Im not the right guy to talk about it.

First of All I've reading above and I don't agree with you there Ketth, A Warden is easily harder to play than a Reaver / Weaver / War Leader / warg ( Only creeps I've played for almost 1 mounth each ) If he goes for the easy, spamm selfheals this might not be that hard, but the warden itself is more complicated than 4 buttons, As HUNTER is a lot more harder than what most of the people thinks, I wish you luck spamming 1-2-3 in a raid or caught solo, but everyoe is free to has his own thoughts.

I pass on all the BS you called of each other, JUST want to defend Thraric here, 2 screens are nothing, and not enough proof to call someone fightclubber, Ketth I am sure you wouldn't like to see people calling you fightclubber for making 1.000.000 of infamy since RoR came, which is 100 times more suspect than what Thrac is doing ( Yes, it is ) But I know you're not fightclubbing, and no one will ever think it, what Im trying to explain is, why do you call him out a fightclubbter for...killing....2 REAVERS? It makes no sense in my mind, and I knwo you don't even believe it, you just dislike each other.

What if You have seen Thrac killing 2 greens there? I've groups of freavers and I've killed them many times as well, Just was for it, to call someone fightclubber is something that you have to be VERY SURE to call it out, re-think what you'tr saying, because no one will believe he is, I see him all the time around themoors and I have NEVER NEVER seen him fight clubbing, I doubt 100% that he's been doing it.

Btw I've killed Lupu there as well and then I tried to kill a npc to give them some points, If to kill 2 greens is to fight club, we are all then.

Last tihng I want to comment, Where do you Spar Ketth? I just have seen you at SOP a few times, 2 at max, I am usually there 30-40 mins per day, none comes, sometimes Ayo on his reaver and Lupu.... .creeps don't seem to like Spars, but a SPAR is the best way to improve yourself in 1vs1 skills.

To finish:

Emopoke, take it as a compliment but you 're su fec ing hard to beat in a spar, Im not able yet ( Although I shouldn't be able, a Hunter can't outdps a defiler 1vs1 if he's healing, and you know it ) But Im able to take down some other defiilers, Means you're very well traited and you're doing great, keep it up, but don't heal my targets ! .
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0000001ac7fe/signature.png]Cazikee[/charsig]
    Weaver r12 before RoI -Slayer of light

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgilh View Post
    Bla Bla Bla Bla and more Blah the last posts.
    You better all stop this boring flamming party, although Im not the right guy to talk about it.

First of All I've reading above and I don't agree with you there Ketth, A Warden is easily harder to play than a Reaver / Weaver / War Leader / warg ( Only creeps I've played for almost 1 mounth each ) If he goes for the easy, spamm selfheals this might not be that hard, but the warden itself is more complicated than 4 buttons, As HUNTER is a lot more harder than what most of the people thinks, I wish you luck spamming 1-2-3 in a raid or caught solo, but everyoe is free to has his own thoughts.

I pass on all the BS you called of each other, JUST want to defend Thraric here, 2 screens are nothing, and not enough proof to call someone fightclubber, Ketth I am sure you wouldn't like to see people calling you fightclubber for making 1.000.000 of infamy since RoR came, which is 100 times more suspect than what Thrac is doing ( Yes, it is ) But I know you're not fightclubbing, and no one will ever think it, what Im trying to explain is, why do you call him out a fightclubbter for...killing....2 REAVERS? It makes no sense in my mind, and I knwo you don't even believe it, you just dislike each other.

What if You have seen Thrac killing 2 greens there? I've groups of freavers and I've killed them many times as well, Just was for it, to call someone fightclubber is something that you have to be VERY SURE to call it out, re-think what you'tr saying, because no one will believe he is, I see him all the time around themoors and I have NEVER NEVER seen him fight clubbing, I doubt 100% that he's been doing it.

Btw I've killed Lupu there as well and then I tried to kill a npc to give them some points, If to kill 2 greens is to fight club, we are all then.

Last tihng I want to comment, Where do you Spar Ketth? I just have seen you at SOP a few times, 2 at max, I am usually there 30-40 mins per day, none comes, sometimes Ayo on his reaver and Lupu.... .creeps don't seem to like Spars, but a SPAR is the best way to improve yourself in 1vs1 skills.

To finish:

Emopoke, take it as a compliment but you 're su fec ing hard to beat in a spar, Im not able yet ( Although I shouldn't be able, a Hunter can't outdps a defiler 1vs1 if he's healing, and you know it ) But Im able to take down some other defiilers, Means you're very well traited and you're doing great, keep it up, but don't heal my targets ! .
    Thing is I of course realize 2 screens are not enough, otherwise I would make a special post like with the hunters few weeks ago. The reason why I posted it anyway was I wanted to see the funny angry reaction and believe me, I enjoyed it immensely. [globallff] Thraric: 'Moraurat calls me FC, because i killed two freavers' Touched a nerve i think! - Made it even into the globallff! You can just guess whose nerve was touched on <3 For the spars, you surely remember I was sparring at SOP like 2 or 3 days ago and for quite a long since you were one of the people I sparred with.

Quote Originally Posted by irthor View Post
    Why wouldn't you solo? because you will die maybe once or twice? I have been soloing many times sometimes people are riding with me or there are 1 or 2 freeps more on that spot but you can't tell me that i'm a raidbaby like 90% of all the creeps. And Freeps never solo again because creeps can't go out of Grams before having some heals or some high-ranked to defence themselves.. And I never saw you sparring the past 2 weeks but I can be wrong there.

Half the reply considering sparring above and for the soloing... My tribies can prove you I'm very often out of group, I was soloing a lot when I was ranking, during the afternoons and such, if creeps happen to be in the same place at the same time doesn't neccessarily means they are all grouped. And unfortunately, I'm quite highranked so people tend to follow me even when they are not grouped with me, there is nothing I could do about it unless I was constantly mapping away which I honestly cba. Now I will be probably playing just in the main hours since I have no big goal in ranking anything else so I will appear rather in raids. Seriously, you can't expect me soloing in the raid vs. raid action with all the faceroll heals around. You say you solo a lot yourself, I wouldn't believe you either. I see you surrounded by the freeps only, but it isn't a reason I should be flamming you for here. And btw I do remember you as a raidbaby when you were playing your spider :P And you weren't complaining to me back then, seems things have changed once you don't need me to run a raid for you, now I'm the bad guy ruining the game.
    Last edited by Ketth; Feb 26 2013 at 12:39 AM.

Thing is I of course realize 2 screens are not enough, otherwise I would make a special post like with the hunters few weeks ago. The reason why I posted it anyway was I wanted to see the funny angry reaction and believe me, I enjoyed it immensely. [globallff] Thraric: 'Moraurat calls me FC, because i killed two freavers' Touched a nerve i think! - Made it even into the globallff! You can just guess whose nerve was touched on <3 For the spars, you surely remember I was sparring at SOP like 2 or 3 days ago and for quite a long since you were one of the people I sparred with.
    Here is one:

http://dailystats.theblackappendage....urelin/Shagrup

You might add him to the friends list, seems to be rank 2 now. Feel free to talk to him. The other one is not showing on dailystats, don't know if he rerolled after getting killed or later.

Any word on my op lvl 65 r6 minstrel btw?
    [url=http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php][img]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/any/5/4/9/0/0/5654900bzdgw.png[/img][/url]

Just seen all these posts about 'fightclubbing' - so what is the actual definition? I mean if I get a creep I know to log on for a 1v1 against my freep and say - lets fight to the death in HH/Ost/wherever, rez and come back, do it again, is this fc-ing? I always thought it was high ranked freep/creep against low ranked freep/creep to farm infamy.

As to flaming Moraurat for his raids, we eat commendations for breakfast. Potions at 300 each we'll probably go through 7k in an hour. Join a raid, takes some keeps and outposts, more pots. If we get some freeps in the meantime, so much the better. Its not necessarily a gank squad for the sake of it.
    Last edited by Gutterat; Feb 26 2013 at 02:06 AM.
    Stop That! It's extremely silly!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutterat View Post
    Just seen all these posts about 'fightclubbing' - so what is the actual definition? I mean if I get a creep I know to log on for a 1v1 against my freep and say - lets fight to the death in HH/Ost/wherever, rez and come back, do it again, is this fc-ing? I always thought it was high ranked freep/creep against low ranked freep/creep to farm infamy.
    It's when somebody logs a freaver account/asks a friend to come and get farmed by him without fighting back to get renown/infamy/comms.
    [url=http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php][img]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/any/5/4/9/0/0/5654900bzdgw.png[/img][/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Lumbercamp View Post
    It's when somebody logs a freaver account/asks a friend to come and get farmed by him without fighting back to get renown/infamy/comms.
    yeah thats what I thought...... *confused about posts above*

Here is one:

http://dailystats.theblackappendage....urelin/Shagrup

You might add him to the friends list, seems to be rank 2 now. Feel free to talk to him. The other one is not showing on dailystats, don't know if he rerolled after getting killed or later.

Any word on my op lvl 65 r6 minstrel btw?
    The other one, r0 rvr with anonymous on (what r0 got anon on?) who I was following from the start, got coincidentally deleted. Well you know, what this greenie pal was doing was really odd. He was going to the Poison Hoardale loc. but once you got called out by a BA he suddenly stopped moving and hid inside the waterfall waiting there for like 15 minutes. Yeah, sure, he was just waiting till you're gone to finish his quest for his 20 infamy points. Really? I can't imagine I would be playing a greenie and waiting somewhere for so long just to avoid the little possibility I will get killed there. And once he started moving again, you've tagged him, he kept running all the way to good Lug map spot and there he turned and suicided with a jump from the cliff though I really don't get why if not giving points in a FC, there was no threat anymore. Neatly done! And after that he said on OOC that you killed him at TA. If he wasn't going to FC with you he was going to do the same with someone else because frankly no one plays like this.

And no, nothing new about your minstrel, honestly I couldn't care less. You're trying to act here like the only fair guy left or even a victim but killing r0s is really nothing to be proud of.

The other one, r0 rvr with anonymous on (what r0 got anon on?) who I was following from the start, got coincidentally deleted. Well you know, what this greenie pal was doing was really odd. He was going to the Poison Hoardale loc. but once you got called out by a BA he suddenly stopped moving and hid inside the waterfall waiting there for like 15 minutes. Yeah, sure, he was just waiting till you're gone to finish his quest for his 20 infamy points. Really? I can't imagine I would be playing a greenie and waiting somewhere for so long just to avoid the little possibility I will get killed there. And once he started moving again, you've tagged him, he kept running all the way to good Lug map spot and there he turned and suicided with a jump from the cliff though I really don't get why if not giving points in a FC, there was no threat anymore. Neatly done! And after that he said on OOC that you killed him at TA. If he wasn't going to FC with you he was going to do the same with someone else because frankly no one plays like this.

And no, nothing new about your minstrel, honestly I couldn't care less. You're trying to act here like the only fair guy left or even a victim but killing r0s is really nothing to be proud of.

I am sorry, but now I am totally confused how does all that relates to me. I tagged a freaver who was nobody knows why hiding afk inside waterfall for 15 minutes after i was callled out on OOC, but he ran to a cliff near good Luga where he suicided by jumping and said I killed him at TA, but he shouldnt have because there was no threat? What do you mean by "no threat?" I gave up chasing or something? Btw, being an Ettens player since 2007, wouldnt I have known better than to farm my own freavers at waterfall, middle of the day, where somebody comes by any five minutes? maybe it was somebodys reaver who was waiting for his master to come over, but I fail to see how this relates to me.

If you want an example of strange behaviour just watch the funny reaver Orkbaba.

And whats the story with the other freaver?

Or should I understand that you dropped the charge about Fightclubbing and now just accuse me of being proud about killling r 0 reavers in general?

EDIT: i know you reallly dont like me and I reallly dont like you either and I &&&&& about you and some of your tribemates and also about RoR faceroll rerollers a lot, but accusing me of something i never ever did in all those years goes way to far..
    Last edited by Lumbercamp; Feb 26 2013 at 03:09 AM.

Anyone can log some freavers and get me to rank 11?

Cool yo

Quote Originally Posted by DutchEZmoder View Post
    Anyone can log some freavers and get me to rank 11?
    Selling Freaver ranking service.. 30 euro rank 1-5: rank 6 -10 500 euro- rank 10-15 600 euro

pst me mate... i take disco and sexual contenth for payment to..

TROLOLOL yolo:- Farm, zerg and cj! world might end tomorrow

I am sorry, but now I am totally confused how does all that relates to me. I tagged a freaver who was nobody knows why hiding afk inside waterfall for 15 minutes after i was callled out on OOC, but he ran to a cliff near good Luga where he suicided by jumping and said I killed him at TA, but he shouldnt have because there was no threat? What do you mean by "no threat?" I gave up chasing or something? Btw, being an Ettens player since 2007, wouldnt I have known better than to farm my own freavers at waterfall, middle of the day, where somebody comes by any five minutes? maybe it was somebodys reaver who was waiting for his master to come over, but I fail to see how this relates to me.

If you want an example of strange behaviour just watch the funny reaver Orkbaba.

And whats the story with the other freaver?

Or should I understand that you dropped the charge about Fightclubbing and now just accuse me of being proud about killling r 0 reavers in general?

EDIT: i know you reallly dont like me and I reallly dont like you either and I &&&&& about you and some of your tribemates and also about RoR faceroll rerollers a lot, but accusing me of something i never ever did in all those years goes way to far..
    Now I see where you get all those delusive and misleading concepts. I thought I made it pretty clear but apparently your head must be thicker than expected (and to be fair I wasn't expecting much). It's already pretty bad you need people to remind you what were you doing there but if you check the time the screens were taken (the very screens you were studying so deeply to know my warg's skills placement) you would know it was almost at the same time (with like 15s inbetween). So once again - what I saw was you tagging the freaver, who was running through you and onwards, and then killing the other one while the first one ran away and after some time jumped of the cliff with you already out of sight.

I'm not dropping any charge about you FC'ing, I still believe you do it and I wouldn't be surprised if you choose the waterfall as your clubbing spot, since I've already seen another proven FC'er clubbing at the old OC ford at the rush hours and there is no reason to think anything better of you.

Anyways I'm out of it since this is leading nowhere. We both know you will make another forum post since as far as I've watched it you need to have the last word in each debate running. Have fun with that.

And just on the side note, when you are talking about the RoR faceroll re-rollers, isn't your blue warden one of them?

Now I see where you get all those delusive and misleading concepts. I thought I made it pretty clear but apparently your head must be thicker than expected (and to be fair I wasn't expecting much). It's already pretty bad you need people to remind you what were you doing there but if you check the time the screens were taken (the very screens you were studying so deeply to know my warg's skills placement) you would know it was almost at the same time (with like 15s inbetween). So once again - what I saw was you tagging the freaver, who was running through you and onwards, and then killing the other one while the first one ran away and after some time jumped of the cliff with you already out of sight.

I'm not dropping any charge about you FC'ing, I still believe you do it and I wouldn't be surprised if you choose the waterfall as your clubbing spot, since I've already seen another proven FC'er clubbing at the old OC ford at the rush hours and there is no reason to think anything better of you.

Anyways I'm out of it since this is leading nowhere. We both know you will make another forum post since as far as I've watched it you need to have the last word in each debate running. Have fun with that.

And just on the side note, when you are talking about the RoR faceroll re-rollers, isn't your blue warden one of them?

So the result is that I tabbed on some freaver who ran by and then I killed another one while the first one jumped of a cliff somewhere in Ettens. Congrats, you made me believe I FC.

Half the reply considering sparring above and for the soloing... My tribies can prove you I'm very often out of group, I was soloing a lot when I was ranking, during the afternoons and such, if creeps happen to be in the same place at the same time doesn't neccessarily means they are all grouped. And unfortunately, I'm quite highranked so people tend to follow me even when they are not grouped with me, there is nothing I could do about it unless I was constantly mapping away which I honestly cba. Now I will be probably playing just in the main hours since I have no big goal in ranking anything else so I will appear rather in raids. Seriously, you can't expect me soloing in the raid vs. raid action with all the faceroll heals around. You say you solo a lot yourself, I wouldn't believe you either. I see you surrounded by the freeps only, but it isn't a reason I should be flamming you for here. And btw I do remember you as a raidbaby when you were playing your spider :P And you weren't complaining to me back then, seems things have changed once you don't need me to run a raid for you, now I'm the bad guy ruining the game.
    Soloing? with Soloing I mean walk over the map and try to kill someone ALONE, and don't search for any creeps to help you kill some freeps and stay at keeps and Charge out with some numbers of creeps when you see a Freep walking by.. I still experienced you Soloing alot when you were R9-R10 but when RoR came on I never saw you soloing around. And you are also telling me that I am a raidbaby on my spider, hmm i already had my spider far before RoR when spiders were really squishy and i have above 2k deaths, (you can say that deaths has nothing to do with soloing) but you actually never see me soloing around when there is a Raid which you always make when you are online. And ofcourse you are not the bad guy ruining the game you didn't hear me saying that :P this discussion is useless so I'm done about this. And keep the action up and try to play more fairly in place of everytime taking all 3 dof buffs but that is something that I think creeps never will do
    Last edited by irthor; Feb 26 2013 at 08:47 AM.

Soloing? with Soloing I mean walk over the map and try to kill someone ALONE, and don't search for any creeps to help you kill some freeps and stay at keeps and Charge out with some numbers of creeps when you see a Freep walking by.. I still experienced you Soloing alot when you were R9-R10 but when RoR came on I never saw you soloing around. And you are also telling me that I am a raidbaby on my spider, hmm i already had my spider far before RoR when spiders were really squishy and i have above 2k deaths, (you can say that deaths has nothing to do with soloing) but you actually never see me soloing around when there is a Raid which you always make when you are online. And ofcourse you are not the bad guy ruining the game you didn't hear me saying that :P this discussion is useless so I'm done about this. And keep the action up and try to play more fairly in place of everytime taking all 3 dof buffs but that is something that I think creeps never will do
    Dude, you were one of the people shouting on me in raid that we should zerg the bad freeps hugging TR couple of times in the early RoR, that's it for fairness, seems you already forgot that. And I already told you it's not so easy to solo when there are plently of lowranks tailing every highrank they see wherever you go, just reminds me people accusing Brogga that he was ganking them "with his WPs" in RoI, complete nonsence. And for that statement that I make a raid everytime I'm online, just ask creeps how often I make a raid, not that often as you would think. Usually I just play in someone's raid or in a group helping the main raid (mostly not even leading the small group). Thing is everyone wants a raid but no one usually wants to lead it as you probably know from the freepside as well.
    Last edited by Ketth; Feb 26 2013 at 09:04 AM.

Dude, you were one of the people shouting on me in raid that we should zerg the bad freeps hugging TR couple of times in the early RoR, that's it for fairness, seems you already forgot that. And I already told you it's not so easy to solo when there are plently of lowranks tailing every highrank they see wherever you go, just reminds me people accusing Brogga that he was ganking them "with his WPs" in RoI, complete nonsence. And for that statement that I make a raid everytime I'm online, just ask creeps how often I make a raid, not that often as you would think. Usually I just play in someone's raid or in a group helping the main raid (mostly not even leading the small group).
    Yes because I think when both sides have even numbers you can die on a fair way but if creeps are zerging like idiots we are moving back to a keep. You ever told your Raid to die because the freeps deserve to zerg you? When Freeps zerg, all the creeps stay inside Grams till they got even numbers, while Freeps try to defend their keeps in every possible way to keep at least SOME action around...

Last edited by irthor; Feb 26 2013 at 09:09 AM.

Hey again peeps, Yesterday happened something... ugly, I became a noob easy moder Hugger!

-So, there's the screen.

Haha, was a fun night, although..... It was the worst lagging experience I've ever had, almost impossible to kill anything, my rating comes from that, No one side was dying, just 3-4 kills per 10-15 minutes, so thanks everyone for the awesome heals out there and for trying to play when our servers were almost unplayable.

I hope you enjoy these Stas.

- Yes, my KD is 4.9 and I couldn't care less, most of the time I end up charging on purpouse alone and asking my kinnies, group to not heal me when there are small fights against groups which we are beating easy.

- Yes, I didn't complete The Warlord title yet, but I am getting close.

- Yes, My KD was 4.6 before RoR came, but right now since RoR has launched I can't go solo often, I usually end up facing 3-4 creeps or groups/raids, so as soon as there are more people playing solo, it'll go down again .

And now help me, I need the last PUSH!!!! Yesterday I got...tachán-tachán....:

I am proud to say, I got the first 500.000 out of 600.000 Points, see you everyone around the moors, HELP ME with that last little push that I need, r13 Here I GO!
    Last edited by Gorgilh; Feb 26 2013 at 09:19 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0000001ac7fe/signature.png]Cazikee[/charsig]

Keep it Going Caz you are getting there and I will keep helping you!

Last edited by irthor; Feb 26 2013 at 09:46 AM.

Yes because I think when both sides have even numbers you can die on a fair way but if creeps are zerging like idiots we are moving back to a keep. You ever told your Raid to die because the freeps deserve to zerg you? When Freeps zerg, all the creeps stay inside Grams till they got even numbers, while Freeps try to defend their keeps in every possible way to keep at least SOME action around...

So... what do you want from me exactly?

So... what do you want from me exactly?
    Jup nothing

Thank you all creeps who did not runaway but either died or killed me. And thank you all freeps who either help or did not interfere when it was not needed. I know warden is not the easiest class to beat but I tried to provide satisfaction of not having me run away as often as I can. Most of the fighting was done soloing.

Gratz for your very well deserved r10 thrac!

Got to be sure with the Fight Clubbing accusations.

I know this one was 90% trololololol, but putting it out there as anything other than a 100%-obvious joke muddies the water and makes it harder to inform the community (or those who care) when someone actually is caught fc'ing.

We don't want it becoming just another tool in flame-wars.
    Grolmog, Rank 9 WL >>>>>>> Brogga, Rank 10 Reaver
    Gwawmoth, Rank 8 Warg >>>>>>> Daedelith, Rank 6 Weaver

Quote Originally Posted by ketth View Post
    so... What do you want from me exactly?
    more wargs!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutterat View Post
    more wargs!!!!!!
    Organise some Warg-packs and annoy the freeps again, didn't saw one in a while
    Last edited by irthor; Feb 27 2013 at 02:55 AM.
    [url=http://www.sigcreator.com/][img]http://www.sigcreator.com/generatedsigs/94213163103lotro_lotro09.png[/img][/url]

Page 170 of 283 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 180 220 270 ... LastLast