We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 169 of 281 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 179 219 269 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,225 of 7002
    Quote Originally Posted by TiNdA-LoS View Post
    Could we expect from creeps to come to fight in the open and give full wipe instead running to hug npc when they lost 4 or 5 hoping lag do all the work?
    I can't believe I'm hearing this. Hispanea accusing someone of NPC hugging. Hahahahaaa, Tinda-lose, you've lost it mate. Bigtime.
    Last edited by Gutterat; Feb 25 2013 at 02:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutterat View Post
    I can't believe I'm hearing this. Hispanea accusing someone of NPC hugging. Hahahahaaa, Tinda-lose, you've lost it mate. Bigtime.
    If you want funny things, look no further than your tribe's very own weaver Haldhorn.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutterat View Post
    Funny as always coming from a cowarg.
    Get a life and don't come to troll every post I do.
    Not sure what my kinnies did you in the past but seems your btt is still hurt.

Not sure what my kinnies did you in the past but seems your btt is still hurt.
    I've never accused Hispanea of that, but hey, if the cap fits......

Quote Originally Posted by Ketth View Post
    By the famous solo player Tindalas.
    Yep, everybody knows you are a true soloer, but I never said I was.
    At least I'm not an hypocrite saying I go solo when I always go with healers around and OOC-call everytime I see a couple of freeps.

Dying is not so bad, just press retreat and you can play again.

At least I'm not an hypocrite saying I go solo when I always go with healers around and OOC-call everytime I see a couple of freeps.

Tindalas, please, try to think at least once about what you say here. You say dying is not so bad yet right under your post I see a signature with 5 stars.

You say dying is not so bad, yet still everytime you play with your kinnies you're running so fast from every single fight you could outrun Bolt.

You could be a classic example for the word hypocrisy in most of the online dictionaries.

Does Ketth have 45s sprint? Does Ketth have 2 bubbles? Does Ketth switch to glory after Dire Need is on cd as well? Does Ketth run from (lets give an example here, just to compare to hispa) Good Lugazag to grams, just to keep and hug 2k rating?

I think we all know the answer here...

Learn to die in the moors Hispanea, stop running away and face your fears!

PS: You can all have fun if Morgothel dies once, when most of Hispa, runs after being hit for 1k. Guess who's really having fun!

Quote Originally Posted by eois View Post
    Good Lugazag to grams, just to keep and hug 2k rating?
    I should know! i've chased Tinda all the way from Lug to LC once with another grimmstain, was really boring. She did die though. switching to healing on the run lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Aiumdurr View Post
    I should know! i've chased Tinda all the way from Lug to LC once with another grimmstain, was really boring. She did die though. switching to healing on the run lol.
    self - reflecting irony here?

*Waves*

I ar back people! let the pewpewing begin!

Hahaha you all suck at PvMP! L2P! All of Hispanea are cowards, because of Tindalas. And all of Shield Brothers are ****ing drunkards because of Bev and Tomrhymer! Hilarious! Get some skills, or go PvE! Oh wait, that's the only thing all of you people are good at! Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooot!

Quote Originally Posted by eois View Post
    Does Ketth have 45s sprint? Does Ketth have 2 bubbles? Does Ketth switch to glory after Dire Need is on cd as well? Does Ketth run from (lets give an example here, just to compare to hispa) Good Lugazag to grams, just to keep and hug 2k rating?

I think we all know the answer here...

Learn to die in the moors Hispanea, stop running away and face your fears!

PS: You can all have fun if Morgothel dies once, when most of Hispa, runs after being hit for 1k. Guess who's really having fun!
    Nah, he uses the old good reaver - OOC charge with brands. Or spider poo with brands. Or just runs back to gy if he fights near oneso "not to give the lamers renown". Or just runs where his raid is mapping back on.

Tindalas, please, try to think at least once about what you say here. You say dying is not so bad yet right under your post I see a signature with 5 stars.

You say dying is not so bad, yet still everytime you play with your kinnies you're running so fast from every single fight you could outrun Bolt.

You could be a classic example for the word hypocrisy in most of the online dictionaries.

The pot calling the kettle black.

Last edited by TiNdA-LoS; Feb 25 2013 at 02:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DutchEZmoder View Post
    Hahaha you all suck at PvMP! L2P! All of Hispanea are cowards, because of Tindalas. And all of Shield Brothers are ****ing drunkards because of Bev and Tomrhymer! Hilarious! Get some skills, or go PvE! Oh wait, that's the only thing all of you people are good at! Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooot!

I agree! especially about Tindalas and Bev!!!

Easy Zap Zap Zap moders!

You know pinalea, everything but hunters is easy mode, and we are classy pros.

Period!

I was making 15-25k daily in RoI on freep with no buffs (not even the store buffs). And was hardly getting over 10k daily with my creeps.
    How so?

And, btw, I ranked!

Quote Originally Posted by Lumbercamp View Post
    Nah, he uses the old good reaver - OOC charge with brands. Or spider poo with brands. Or just runs back to gy if he fights near oneso "not to give the lamers renown". Or just runs where his raid is mapping back on.
    So... you are trying to suggest me to not use my avatar's skills nor brands. Not gonna happen man^^ But yeah, so unfair to use a Charge on a reaver... You weren't complaining when you were farming him at OC with your FoTM minstrel back in RoI. Though I get you are not used to creeps who are a challenge to kill since we both know how much you like farming r0 freavers at Poison Hoardale spot

The pot calling the kettle black.

I'm almost afraid to ask but... Does it seem to you at least a bit familiar? It's one thing to be a hypocrite but dude, you are getting it to the entirely new heights! Anyways, I will keep playing like this as long as I know it makes people mad <3 Already got CJ'ed a lot so I think I did something right here And remember, hate makes you stronger <3

Epic night for freeps today, good job all, keep the war on!!!!

So... you are trying to suggest me to not use my avatar's skills nor brands. Not gonna happen man^^ But yeah, so unfair to use a Charge on a reaver... You weren't complaining when you were farming him at OC with your FoTM minstrel back in RoI. Though I get you are not used to creeps who are a challenge to kill since we both know how much you like farming r0 freavers at Poison Hoardale spot
    Good one, you caught me there! except that my minstrel is...65 and could not have farmed OC during RoI. I didn't level him because I disliked the class changes. You can always add Thraradok to your friends list and check that level. But maybe he exists in that fantasy world of RoI where freeps were making 15-20 k daily.

As for your skills - I dont suggest you to do anything. I just remarked to Arctosa that you do run.

Good one, you caught me there! except that my minstrel is...65 and could not have farmed OC during RoI. I didn't level him because I disliked the class changes. You can always add Thraradok to your friends list and check that level. But maybe he exists in that fantasy world of RoI where freeps were making 15-20 k daily.

As for your skills - I dont suggest you to do anything. I just remarked to Arctosa that you do run.
    Believe me, adding your minstrel into my friendlist is the last thing I would like to do^^ But freeps making 15-20k daily is as real as you clubbing freavers this afternoon, Mr. Just.

http://postimage.org/image/7otb5suex/
    http://postimage.org/image/3uqjccw0r/

Believe me, adding your minstrel into my friendlist is the last thing I would like to do^^ But freeps making 15-20k daily is as real as you clubbing freavers this afternoon, Mr. Just.

http://postimage.org/image/7otb5suex/
    http://postimage.org/image/3uqjccw0r/
    So after failing to accuse my lvl 65 mincer of farming OC in RoI you are accusing me of killling two freavers at waterfall? What's next? Pics of me killling a freaver in HH? I wiped a green fellowship there yesterday twice btw. Pity you wasnt on your warg, frapsing it.

Sorry i touched a soft spot of yours.

EDIT: just out of interest, how do you play a warg with this setup? I am trying to imagine strafe - circling and pushing between 1 - 9 but just cannot.
    Last edited by Lumbercamp; Feb 25 2013 at 06:42 PM.

Sorry i touched a soft spot of yours.
    Nah, not at all, there is a place in my heart for all fightclubbers <3

EDIT: just out of interest, how do you play a warg with this setup? I am trying to imagine strafe - circling and pushing between 1 - 9 but just cannot.
    Gaming keyboard and mouse covers it^^

Gaming keyboard and mouse covers it^^
    Not very familiar with such devices aren't you?

Kinda funny i never see you around solo attacking someone, only when your chances are above 99.9% Ketth

Not very familiar with such devices aren't you?
    Looks I'm more familiar with it than you though it's understandable, using 4 buttons is all you need.

Quote Originally Posted by irthor View Post
    Kinda funny i never see you around solo attacking someone, only when your chances are above 99.9% Ketth
    You missed it? It's RoR! You will barely find a soloer so get your &&&& together, I play exactly the same as 90% of the freepside/creepside so I don't get what makes me so famous that so many people are commenting on my playstyle. We are daily getting zerged by 40+ freeps what's being somehow overlooked when you talk about fighting when we cannot lose, if I was playing like that you wouldn't see me around. Unlike you I spar a lot, this is where you get 1vs1 fight, you can't expect it in the open, if you want to spar any of my toons just tell me, I'm happy to fight anyone, but this post is BS.

Page 169 of 281 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 179 219 269 ... LastLast