We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 163 of 278 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 173 213 263 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,075 of 6939
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutterat View Post
    Ah, I unnerstand Mr Fawltee. But surely this is a typical freep buff setup for most things?
    I see 99% creeps with armour , evade and resist buff, some difference if freeps have hope scrolls or food?

Quote Originally Posted by Gilarianen View Post
    Pfff...i wish......mostly lately i've bin wearing flies........
    They suit you!

Ah, I unnerstand Mr Fawltee. But surely this is a typical freep buff setup for most things?
    Basil's fine. We are all right here, am I friends?^^

Quote Originally Posted by Ketth View Post
    Basil's fine. We are all right here, am I friends?^^

Quote Originally Posted by eois View Post
    Typical creep with all the infamy buffs

*Offtopic on*

Ladies and gentlemans....while we're waiting here, commenting, sharing or not sharing the food... watching Real Madrid to win their 10th title.....or doing some other suff, let's think of our women.

Thank you for extended downtime from a wife
    Dear Turbine,

I want to be one of the few to thank you for extending the downtime through tomorrow morning. It is Valentine's Day after all, and I am a wife. It's hard to explain how much this means to me, but I'll try.

I love my husband dearly, but a gaming addiction can put a lot of stress on a marriage. I love my husband dearly, and he has many wonderful qualities, but traditional romantic instincts are not amongst them. Because of this, we have rarely done anything special for Valentine's Day in our 23 years of marriage. A few days ago he came to me and told me that this year he had something planned, and to keep my schedule free for tonight. I was touched that he not only knew it was Valentine's Day but that he actually wanted to do something special. I looked at him with a completely straight face, gave him a kiss, and told him how wonderful that was and how much I was looking forward to whatever he had arranged.

How could I tell him that right around the time he was coming home would be when the servers were coming back up and I could finally get back into the Moors? And as much as I could dream that his surprise would be that he had finally decided to roll that Warleader I wanted him to, the realistic part of me knew that just wasn't it.

When I found out last night that the downtime had been extended, a small part of me was disappointed, but the rest of me that adores my husband for putting up with a LOTRO addict rejoiced. Now I can relax and enjoy the evening without a nagging part of my brain wondering if Grams is being camped, or constantly sneaking a peak at the ventrilo app on my phone to see who is logged in.

Bless you Turbine for this wonderful gift, and I hope all of you and your beloveds have at least a moment tonight to remind each other of what is important.

Sincerely,

A Gaming Wife

*Offtopic of*

See you in the moors tomorrow

This is not all that bad =D

Is this still an active RP server for PVE and PVMP? I'm thinking of transferring my alts here, but not heard so many good things lately. I want to RP, it's still good for that?

RP in PvE yes, there is plenty of RP going.
    About PvMP RP, well I think you can join the zerg Mordor style.
    Anyway no need to transfer to RP, just roll a couple of low level toons and have a look.

Quote Originally Posted by TiNdA-LoS View Post
    Anyway no need to transfer to RP, just roll a couple of low level toons and have a look.
    That.

The Prancing Pony is FULL of RP at every hour, you can go there at 5:00 AM and still see 7-8 RP'ers.

Not sure if Laurelin organices many RP events or not as I am not a role play player, but at least I can say without any doubt, that there is a lot of RP about Bree all the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakah View Post
    Is this still an active RP server for PVE and PVMP? I'm thinking of transferring my alts here, but not heard so many good things lately. I want to RP, it's still good for that?
    It's full of RP, you just need to go to Pony or ask on ooc/glff for HRP people if you want to join kinship, and its easier to find one with hobbit, because I see lots of RPing hobbits nowdays. Also, about global RP events, you can see some threads on forum, people post stuff a couple weeks before the event.
    Yw
    Gordy

Yeah, theres dwarf army/drill kins, elf kins, all sorts of human kins and of course, hobbits. Example here of some freep kin that I may have heard about -

http://lostmathom.org/
    Last edited by Gutterat; Feb 15 2013 at 06:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Celebrimhir View Post
    some old feeling specially in the fight in the side of TR, thanks all the people involved!
    Yes good fight, you wiped us in TR field cus ppl dident listen, I was leading but people dident follow, told em go solo or listen after that and was good fights afterwards Ty for that fight

Quote Originally Posted by Nakah View Post
    laurelinarchives.org

This is the best place I guess, to find rp kins.
    There is RP at the Pony, but many rp'ers don't even go there.

Riders of the Riddermark is medium rp kin (rohirric kinship)- and rp mostly in Rohan these days - but check out the archirves - there you can get an idea of what is happening.

whats with all this rp chit chat ><

Quote Originally Posted by Torli View Post
    I was leading but people dident follow
    Virtues are important in PvMP.
    You need to have 16 in Discipline to enter in a Hispanea group, and 16 in Patience to lead it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bevy View Post
    whats with all this rp chit chat ><
    Seems creeps are planning to start RPing in Grams when U10 comes.
    No stairs there for me so I will try big rock in the front.

Seems creeps are planning to start RPing in Grams when U10 comes.
    Some already started before RoR came out

so what are most drunklings doing while downtime is about?

Trolling Lost Angeles Lakers in their forum is quite fun <3! Another lost.......................... ........................

-> Watching some of Desperate Housewives (caps/programs?) in The Internetez.

Tring to level a Mathilda in WoT, possibly the slowest tank ever. Its like as quick as a snail, has a turning circle like the QE2 and gets stuck on less than a 1 in 10 incline. Similar to a warhorse in Lotro really....

Tring to level a Mathilda in WoT
    Better that than Cazikee's Desperate Housewives.

Playing Fifa with Russian Commentary .... bloody cracked games!

Might just start on the beer early gaah

Finally got to see some Games of Thrones.... had them for a long time, collecting dust... and played my sax!

Virtues are important in PvMP.
    You need to have 16 in Discipline to enter in a Hispanea group, and 16 in Patience to lead it.
    /Signed

*Looks at thread* Oh still the same. Hmmm I guess i'll go buy beer.

Page 163 of 278 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 173 213 263 ... LastLast