We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 145 of 282 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 155 195 245 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,625 of 7026
  1. #3601
    Creeps were getting zerged in the past?
    Yes.

    Freeps are being zerged now?
    Yes.

    On Laurelin the zerged side is always right?
    Yes, creeps were QQing for being zerged acting as "the good guys", so do freeps now.

    Where creeps considering a lost raid vs. raid fight as a good one, when they managed to kill 10 or so before wipe?
    Hell yes.

    Do freeps the same now?
    Hell no.

    Last week I was in Bert's raid. We had three fights in total, it was quite good, creeps won 2, freeps won 1. I had 2k renown in total. Bert left saying "I'm not feeding them"...

    I'm not blaming Bert, I'm far from being his biggest fan but I respect him as I respect everyone willing to lead, no matter which side. The problem is that most freeps had that feeling in general - "we are getting zerged, we are loosing, it's feeding them". I mean, yeah, charging has no point if you can't get a single kill, but you can, at least you could that day...

    Maybe freeps are too spoiled by long time zerging, maybe creeps will be the same in few months from now. But just look on Palin, how many evenings he was leading raid for endless wiping fests. How he enjoyed every kill he could get. How we followed. How we enjoyed this too...
    Garhgash - r9 Reavah, Garhaluk - r9 WL
    Garhbash - r7 BA, Garhtrana - r7 Spidey

  2. #3602
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    GV Stairs
    Posts
    755
    Don't want to start an arguing, but under my point of view that's not absolutely true.
    I remember plenty of times creep raid disbanding in the second wipe, and also remember being zerged several days by creeps. Zerg creep in EC was so usual, and creeps having groups killing soloers also happened.
    Not to mention Bert's raid going to fight in red keeps to help to get creeps some infamy.

    Freeps are used to easymode? Yes, but also creeps were easymoding with wargs.
    Now it's not a question of adapt or learn to play. Creeps in the past were weak, but got the numbers and with the right classes and rankeds you can face and kill a freep raid.
    I know, I've been there and I've been wiped.
    Creeps almost always have had biggest total infamy than creeps renown, being for deaths or quest, but they got their points.
    Now feeps are weaker and don't have numbers to face creeps, neither got the maps to do a fast zerg and map again. And when got numbers can't join a raid because we have severe skills lag.
    You can't blame the freeps who play now, because most of them are low ranks and haven't been here in the past.
    And the most important, talking about freeps or creeps is a bit naive, because most of them play both sides.

    I don't have anything against zerg, you pay your money so you play as you wish, but don't pretend other people play as you like.
    Zergers gonna zerg, QQers gonna QQ, so let them have his fun the way they choose.

    I love this game, I love my server and most of all I love the people who comes to the Moors in both sides.
    People says we the PvMPers are a minority, maybe it's true, but our minority is the heart of Laurelin.
    (RPers please don't hate me, you shouldn't be here reading this PvMP thread!)

    Now let's go to the Moors to QQ, zerg, hug npcs, RP or whatever we want to do, but remember to have fun while you do it.
    If you are not having fun better leave the map and come a bit later.
    Or join me in GV stairs.

    /hugs and love.
    Last edited by TiNdA-LoS; Nov 30 2012 at 06:08 PM. Reason: wrote a bigger wall of text but get disconnected from forums and dont want to write more, QQ!!!
    [IMG]http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/254/6rpe.jpg[/IMG][FONT=Verdana]
    Tindalas is Laurelin's negative nancy. ([/FONT][FONT=Verdana]Felathurin aka Brunt)[/FONT]

  3. #3603
    Quote Originally Posted by TiNdA-LoS View Post
    Don't want to start an arguing, but under my point of view that's not absolutely true.
    I remember plenty of times creep raid disbanding in the second wipe, and also remember being zerged several days by creeps. Zerg creep in EC was so usual, and creeps having groups killing soloers also happened.
    Not to mention Bert's raid going to fight in red keeps to help to get creeps some infamy.

    Freeps are used to easymode? Yes, but also creeps were easymoding with wargs.
    Now it's not a question of adapt or learn to play. Creeps in the past were weak, but got the numbers and with the right classes and rankeds you can face and kill a freep raid.
    I know, I've been there and I've been wiped.
    Creeps almost always have had biggest total infamy than creeps renown, being for deaths or quest, but they got their points.
    Now feeps are weaker and don't have numbers to face creeps, neither got the maps to do a fast zerg and map again. And when got numbers can't join a raid because we have severe skills lag.
    You can't blame the freeps who play now, because most of them are low ranks and haven't been here in the past.
    And the most important, talking about freeps or creeps is a bit naive, because most of them play both sides.

    I don't have anything against zerg, you pay your money so you play as you wish, but don't pretend other people play as you like.
    Zergers gonna zerg, QQers gonna QQ, so let them have his fun the way they choose.

    I love this game, I love my server and most of all I love the people who comes to the Moors in both sides.
    People says we the PvMPers are a minority, maybe it's true, but our minority is the heart of Laurelin.
    (RPers please don't hate me, you shouldn't be here reading this PvMP thread!)

    Now let's go to the Moors to QQ, zerg, hug npcs, RP or whatever we want to do, but remember to have fun while you do it.
    If you are not having fun better leave the map and come a bit later.
    Or join me in GV stairs.

    /hugs and love.
    Just don't like the part about creeps having more infamy than freeps in the past. During the day it was just much more creeps online, mostly questing. Average freep had much more than average creep. It probably changed with warg madness, but I did not had anything to do with that. :P As soon I realised how OP warg is I just stopped playing it. :P
    Garhgash - r9 Reavah, Garhaluk - r9 WL
    Garhbash - r7 BA, Garhtrana - r7 Spidey

  4. #3604
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Disneyland
    Posts
    324
    There is a deep truth in what Garh says tho I'm not surprised some people don't even bother really thinking about it.

    Quote Originally Posted by TiNdA-LoS View Post
    I remember plenty of times creep raid disbanding in the second wipe, and also remember being zerged several days by creeps.
    Any ranked leader would hardly disband after a 2nd wipe. That's what usually happens if someone unexperienced leads and people leave his raid afterwards.

    Quote Originally Posted by TiNdA-LoS View Post
    Zerg creep in EC was so usual, and creeps having groups killing soloers also happened.
    Last weeks of RoI was a constant OC zerg where fight rarely moved somewhere else. I saw freep raids chasing soloers over half the map (even now creep raids don't do this).

    Quote Originally Posted by TiNdA-LoS View Post
    Not to mention Bert's raid going to fight in red keeps to help to get creeps some infamy.
    Just a buck-passing view. I remember this events as a desperate try to farm as much renown as possible (observed from both sides talking about Bertro's raids) happening in LC / TA CG room mostly, where all the NPCs were distracted and freeps were killing every creep in sight.

    Quote Originally Posted by TiNdA-LoS View Post
    Freeps are used to easymode? Yes, but also creeps were easymoding with wargs.
    Again the wargs story. Yeah, blame the wargs, but really... It was fun in RoI, now it's just getting annoying. Wargs used to be OP compared to the other creep classes, not compared to freeps.

    Quote Originally Posted by TiNdA-LoS View Post
    Creeps almost always have had biggest total infamy than creeps renown, being for deaths or quest, but they got their points.
    That's probably the reason we got so many ranked freeps and our highest ranked creep is r13.

    Quote Originally Posted by TiNdA-LoS View Post
    Now feeps are weaker and don't have numbers to face creeps, neither got the maps to do a fast zerg and map again.
    Just tonight we were fighting some 6vs15 and you wouldn't see us log out.

    Quote Originally Posted by TiNdA-LoS View Post
    And when got numbers can't join a raid because we have severe skills lag.
    What is a skill lag? Never experienced on creepside.

    Quote Originally Posted by TiNdA-LoS View Post
    You can't blame the freeps who play now, because most of them are low ranks and haven't been here in the past.
    I don't blame the new freeps, I blame all the old grinders / zergers who left because now it's too difficult.


    All in all got to say this moaning is getting more and more riddiculous with each day.


    Anyways, from another pocket. Grats for ranks Spykee (11) and Shakshag (10), keep it up!

  5. #3605
    Quote Originally Posted by Ketth View Post

    That's probably the reason we got so many ranked freeps and our highest ranked creep is r13.
    I think it is because who play creep side play with 3 or 4 alts then not rank only one, and all infamy is shared, is easy play new creep no need lvl up

    On freep side people play 1 or 2 freeps.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ketth View Post
    I don't blame the new freeps, I blame all the old grinders / zergers who left because now it's too difficult.
    Agree with you, where is the old freeps?

    Yesterday i QQed alot( sry all who read my QQ yesterday), but i was so tired,i cant play freep side because all freeps left when we lost any buff or got zerged, if all try fight against it, more action for all, anyway creeps know that freeps left if all map is red or got all buffs from dof and this dont help.

    Neither cant play creep side(want rank my def witch was playing 24/7 last months)because i feel bad ganking who try get some kill on freep side.

    Like always sry for my english, i hope you understand it

    P.D: Well i need to say Hispa last months never played freeps and now i saw them playing but hugging alot :P, less is nothing
    Last edited by Remorl; Dec 01 2012 at 08:33 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0000001506fa/signature.png]Felixuko[/charsig]

  6. #3606
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    124
    I’ve been QQing like crazy recently as well. I even dropped by global to share some tears .

    Most of it gets dumped on my tribies, so sorry guys, but I have to vent somewhere!

    Bear in mind that I never freep, so my perspective is biased, but the main problem for me at the moment, as someone who likes to solo, is that the freep-soloer is largely a thing of the past.

    There might be lots of reasons for this, but the obvious and tempting one to suggest is that it’s far more difficult for freeps to solo now.

    Before RoR, soloers of certain classes could be sure of getting kills against grps of 3 or 4 low/mid rank creeps, and could enter 1v1s knowing that they would almost always win.

    Now it’s far more evenly matched in 1v1s, and where are the soloers?

    It’s not even like it’s that difficult for freep soloers. From a Reaver’s perspective, only Guardians, Hunters and Cpts (and, to a lesser degree, RKs) have it really tough. Any other class, if well geared and well-played, has at least an even chance of beating me, more if the player is half-decent.

    I’m sure some people are thinking “people don’t solo now because they get zerged by creep grps”. The same was true before RoR though. No freep could ever stand up solo against a proper creep grp, so what’s changed? The ability to regularly win 1v1s with no challenge.

    It honestly seems to me that, as soon as soloing has become even slightly more challenging for freeps, most have given up.

    I didn’t mind getting zerged constantly by groups in RoI, when I knew that every 3 deaths I’d also get a decent 1v1 (which I’d often also lose). Now though I just get incessantly pwned by raids, groups and duos whenever I’m out there.
    ______________

    This is my challenge to the freep community then:

    If you can take the zerg deaths; If you’ve got decent gear; If you know how to trait and use skills for solo play: come out and give it a go again.

    You might not win as many fights, but, unless you’re just in it for the easiest renown possible (which many are, I’ll admit), you’ll find it much more satisfying when you get that solo kill than when you get 10 renown for getting one hit on that creep your grp just steam-rolled.
    ______________

    As some added fun, I’ll include this as well, as I know it’ll get the most reaction:

    90% of all solo action I see these days is either Morthal (), or Felix.

    That’s right: all the people who used to rag on Felix for running away and being a coward, feel the shame! Feel the shame as he goes out there solo and does what you’re scared to do, and takes his deaths like a warrior.

    When RoR hit I could beat him without using most of my cds. Now, with decent gear and a re-adjustment of tactics, he wins 80% of our fights. You could do the same! You could earn the kind of respect Felix has on creep-side.

    That’s right freeps: creeps think Butters is way cooler than you.

    The gauntlet has been thrown down.
    Grolmog, Rank 9 WL >>>>>>> Brogga, Rank 10 Reaver
    Gwawmoth, Rank 8 Warg >>>>>>> Daedelith, Rank 6 Weaver

  7. #3607
    I could write a massive wall of QQ and tell excactly whats wrong with the current Laurelin-Moors from a +4year old freep perspective but since I know it wont do change anything Ill just point out few things...

    Most freeps are believe it or not solo 90% of the day, shocking I know? Unless theres someone online who wants to make a raid/group during the night everyone usually plays solo and communicates through OOC.. we try to help eachother out and sometimes someone tries to make a group/raid of total strangers to fight the creep raid/zerg (Ill get to the zerg part in a second!) and we can maybe kill them few times but then suddenly entire Grams wakes up and we get double-triple the numbers of creeps that there is freeps online.

    I understand its easy to sit at Grams and do something else if there inst much action going on, I'm sure alot of people do this and watch over OOC until someone (who uses Patrat Math btw) says theres "Millions of freeps in there etc".. so now we get all the creeps waiting for action jumping on us, sure they might be solo and theyr probably not all in the same group usually (God I hope they arent considering we usually can get maybe max 10-12 freeps around during the day against 20-30 creeps..), so we get pretty easily zerged, people get tired of it really fast now considering it happens every single day. Plus the fact that creeps always have atleast +150%, usually close to +200% infamy buffs doesnt help considering if we take any keep, creeps will just take it back in under an hour

    And now here lies the problem.. its numbers. Theres just way way too many creeps compared to freeps here atm. Creeps got buffed, everyone wants to play them now. Believe it or not I'm actyally happy they got buffed, now I can finally charge into Brogga/Rakanor/Some other high rank creep knowing I will most likely lose the 1vs1 if I dont play a perfect rotation against them. And its fun, its alot more challenging then in ROI and its better PvP. Buuuuuut, back to numbers...

    The thing is, we have around maybe 5-15 freeps online during the day.. Ive logged on my creep for 5mins now and then to spend some Comms and ive literally seen double the numbers (Plus ive usually seen a "Open raid, join up!" on Creep OOC during the day which is pretty sad. I dont understand the fact of needing a creep raid during the day against 5-15 freep soloers and yet creeps insist usually having one. And then the action dies, noone wants to play with getting zerged.. and which leads me to my final point...

    All these "old" ROI era freeps are mostly gone.. but they havent left the game, most of them atleast. Theres so, so soo many new creeps made past month and a half that it really doesnt take much thinking to think where all these "Zerg Freeps" from the past have gone... they just flipped the "F" to "C" and are currently happily enjoying the zergs on that side where they have the numbers to always have a zerg available if Creeps choose so.

    Oh and Brogga, I would happily solo, which I +80% of the time do btw unless I'm playing with my kinnies or the crazy czech people But its really hard to solo on a freep nowdays, no not because creeps are buffed.. that makes it alot more interesting but because everysingle creep apart from around honestly, maybe 3-5 on this server hugs a group/raid/keep/stealth pretty much always and they wont jump or fight you unless they know they have atleast 2-3 other people helping them, in which case they even still might run away from an 1vs3 fight! And no I'm not talking about low rank greenies.. Ive seen pretty much everysingle rank of creep there is to do it past month :P

    Noow.. try to be nice to each other.. I'm currently not playing Moors at all since I simply need a break from all this sh**

    - Anoir
    Last edited by Silvarlas; Dec 01 2012 at 08:38 PM.

  8. #3608
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    GV Stairs
    Posts
    755
    I've needed to use the word (LOVE) 5 times in one single post to make you people come to forums to talk.
    Tons of truth in your post, even in post quoting me. Yes, truth can be slightly different depending of the side you play, buth maths are there.

    Even in the worst times for creeps, at least you got the mornings/early afternoons to fight/farm freeps.

    I doubt any of you remember me fighting in OC for a long time, not only because I hate OC farming, also because RK were first target for the few creeps there. I wasn't even playing freep in the freaver era, when hunters were doing like 10-15k a day.

    You say freeps need to adapt, I say what a joke. Freeps are not adapting, they just switch to creep.

    Freeps need to get good gear, work on his traits/skills, and listen/obey orders. And even doing this, freeps have almost no chance in a high populated creep server like Laurelin is.

    Talking about going solo, this is another joke. With creeps having maps, soloing on freep is just stupid if you are not a champ with sprint. If I trait 4 blues probably can kill half creeps out there (not ranked reavers ofc) but most of them will just run bored of my spam healing or just some other creep will come.

    I doubt any of you respect Felix like I do, he was my kinnie and he knows I consider him a friend, but he is a champ. You can't ask several other players to go out there solo because there is no choice for them but dying.

    Morthal is from another planet.

    What I'm trying to say is that some of us don't care about dying, but when you are not doing anything but dying you get tired.

    Thanks to Conrar for leading us today. I only had 25 mins to play but I enjoyed it. But as always happens to me when Conrar leads I ask myself if any of you guys understand him. Where are you from? OMG you have a weird accent, but your leading is so dynamic that you make people forget they are dying.
    I really appreciate when you guys try to lead us.

    Tindalas applied a critical heal with Epic for the Ages to Ketth restoring 10,780 points to Morale.


    I got love for you too Ketth, but healers would appreciate if you stay close to us. You go berserk mode and there is no healer in the Middle Earth (maybe Sneckie only) that can keep you alive.

    My respect for Anoir and his posts. Nordic education system shows that he can express some ideas better than me with my mediterranean education. Yes Anoir, not only your RK skills are better than mines, also your English and your OOC trolling is. I sign your last posts, lot of truth there.

    Thanks to Eru my kung-fu is still better than yours.
    [IMG]http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/254/6rpe.jpg[/IMG][FONT=Verdana]
    Tindalas is Laurelin's negative nancy. ([/FONT][FONT=Verdana]Felathurin aka Brunt)[/FONT]

  9. #3609
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    124
    Aww, you’ve foiled me.

    I admit my post was 50% trololol in order to try and goad freeps into some rage and resultant solo action, but your measured responses have confounded me. Well played, sirs.

    The truth is revealed then: it’s tough to solo on creep because most freeps want renown as easy as possible, so they stick with the crowd.

    And it’s tough to solo on freep because most creeps want inf as easy as possible, so they stick with the crowd.

    Who’d have thought it!

    In that case, a challenge must go out to creeps too: next time someone starts a raid because they got killed by the three freeps hanging around at TR fields, don’t join; next time you see a freep or two wandering around the map, don’t call it out on OOC and wait for back-up, try a 1v2. Nothing hones the skills like getting your &&& kicked in lop-sided (but not too lop-sided) contests. Unless it’s two healers who heal each other. Then you’re allowed to drop a C-bomb in tribe-chat.

    [This is the type of soloing I was advocating Ano, not the “I’m not in a group but there just happen to be 20 other peeps standing near me” type]

    Become awesome soloers, so that when a freep sees you questing they run the other way, instead of thinking “there’s that raid-baby who’s always ganking me 10 on 1, time for revenge*”.

    This is the way forward, towards harmony and enjoyment for all sides. Soon everyone will be playing exactly how I want them to play, and my victory will be complete. Everyone will have to ask Brogga before they attack anyone else, to make sure it’s a ‘fair’ fight.

    Don’t worry, I will rule you justly, freeps and creeps of Laurelin.

    *Speaking of revenge: I know I normally let hnts ride by, but next time I see you Gilda, you must die for last night’s HH outrage.
    ______________

    The switching is unfortunate but unavoidable owing to the Law of Easy Infamy outlined above. It’s not all bad though, because for some people the Law of Easy Infamy works in reverse, so creeps got dozens of ezmoders from freep-side, and you got Raka and Ketth.
    ______________

    Seriously though, I strongly recommend some genuine soloing for anyone who doesn’t often try it. You’ll die an awful lot at first, but the more you die, the better you’ll get, and the better you get, the more fun you’ll have!

    And then, when you do die in a fair 1v1, you can come here to complain about how the other guy’s class is op, because their stupid Water Lore HoT heals more than you’re best burst dmg and you can’t set back their inductions anymore.
    Last edited by Grolmog; Dec 02 2012 at 07:55 AM.
    Grolmog, Rank 9 WL >>>>>>> Brogga, Rank 10 Reaver
    Gwawmoth, Rank 8 Warg >>>>>>> Daedelith, Rank 6 Weaver

  10. #3610
    Class play style = Over the last 2 days, i have to admit freeps seem to be learning, by this i mean iv seen most minstrels healing, and Guardians SWing (excepting is that trav.... mini he always WS lol) which is nice to see, there was even a Lm who wasnt doing that much dps last night and seemed to be debuffing, Anyone who was in The 30 min fight in TA yesturday has to admit there was little kills both side, it only changed when a OP flipped

    AutoFlippiinh - Over the Past 2 weeks, i have seen many times when fighitng the free people, keeps Autoflipping. I think 2/3 nights ago when we had a nice fight, near Cows both LC and TR autofliiped to red within 2/5 mins of each other.

    Timing, Autoflips happen on a set timer, if u are away when a keep / OP fliped from auto or player u can work out when it will autoflip, 2 pointS of advice,
    TR - if its blue, then Autoflip red, go see goldie, if its autoflip goldie will not be there for around 5-10 mins
    LC - red then flips blue, the spider, if she is still there, or dead near door, it was Autoflip

    OPS = I know a few people think a 2:2 OP should be that way, but i strongly believe if creep v freep and freep having a hard time, send 3/6 people to go take a OP when ur in combat with the raid, the taking / flapping of OPS should be a dynamic part of battle


    Another issue, over past week, i have been asked 2 times to help in freep raid, cos of lack of number, after inspecting everyone who was not annon, about 50% of people didnt even have any adacity. i know u cant get comms unless there is action, but like many people said, many people think the Hytbold sets bonueses are better, if All freeps have aacity it will make massive diffect

  11. #3611
    Quote Originally Posted by Grolmog View Post
    *Lots of wise words*
    ./Signed

    *Throws cookies at everyone* Lets all try to have balanced and fun action today shall we!? *Connecting to Laurelin [EN-RP]... *
    Last edited by Silvarlas; Dec 02 2012 at 07:28 AM.

  12. #3612
    Ced why run into lave? ;-( sad times jumping into lave to die instead of pvping

  13. #3613
    Big thanks to all who joined our Shield Bros grp on sat night, and again thx to Conrar for leading.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c000000084604/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Tom/Gil/Arp - Shield Brothers
    Gilanakh/Gilarllug - Memento Mori

  14. #3614
    Gratz shakshag for rank 10

  15. #3615
    Hello

  16. #3616

    Warkill

    Let me first say that I cought you staring at my &&&, and though looking is allowed, touching it is a privilegde strictly restricted to nubertiel and alexgar. So when I ran after you to make this clear, you ran and ran and ran and I thought you would run all the way to Isengard. However in some dark corner you stopped, turned around and you finally went One on One with The Great One. I must say it was ok, I was a little disappointed that you'd hug your banners more in that 1 minute, then my gf has hugged me ever in the 4 years I know her, but I guess that come with the tactics. However it was fun while it lasted.
    I was wooping your &&& like there was no tomorrow, until some completely irrelevant jabroni, that isnt even in the jabroni top500 list, came out of nowhere storming into our little corner of the world. Looking at what he had on his neck I believe he came straight out of Rockwithers &&& because the flies were still leeching him and he was leeching you. So I saw all these green flashes of light, green flashes of light all over the place and for a moment I thought I was in Star Wars instead of Lotro. It was dark and cold and smelly, o yes it was smelly, and there were laserbeams as far as the eye could see. However I soon got back to my senses about where I was. I was going One on One with the sexyness itself in the cold, dark depths of the Delving of Fror and now I was so blinded by these green flashes and I couldnt even see your sexy &&& anymore. What had possibly gotten into my mind that I could have been so foolish?
    So I started to panic and in my panic I could only fall back on routine. Since the marathon of New York had been cancelled due to the great superstorm, this gave me extra time to train for the next marathon: the breeland marathon. This marathon would be far far far more tougher because I would have to run versus a fierce competitor and a great runner like myself going by the name of Serby. We all know that dwarf endurance is bigger then that of men, but I still try to train my running every day. So I decided this was the moment of truth, the moment that I had to show my progress. I started to run. Left, right, forward, backwards. It doesnt matter what side I ran. Blinded by panic I ran all the way until, asif it was a sign of the great Tolkien himself, I heared a voice as sweet as the voice of Galadriel herself coming from the mists deep down in the delving. This was when the radio turned on. *I believe I can fly. I believe I can touch the sky.* So desperate and blinded by this panic I followed the voice, then I sprinted, took the leap of faith and jumped..... and missed.... This is where the story ends: You have been incapacitated by misadventure. QQ.

  17. #3617
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    124
    Quote Originally Posted by CedrianSintav View Post
    ...ramblings of a fractured mind...
    Stone Cold > The Rock
    Grolmog, Rank 9 WL >>>>>>> Brogga, Rank 10 Reaver
    Gwawmoth, Rank 8 Warg >>>>>>> Daedelith, Rank 6 Weaver

  18. #3618
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    31
    I want whatever he's taking.

  19. #3619
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethirielll View Post
    I want whatever he's taking.
    He was taking a jump off Lug cliff. He also took half the raid with him....
    Stop That! It's extremely silly!

  20. #3620
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    SWEDEN-ENGLAND
    Posts
    121

    Cool okey guys..

    Either your onboard or your not onboard.. but if you are onboard your onboard just like the rest of uss.. If you are NOT onboard.. you know--------¤ Get onboard or learn it! what im saying about this little jumping of a cliff event.. You know.. You can sit her and think uhm okey mabye not nice but then just like warkill explains it happend and not to bad really.. I mean.. You know.. Cause he got the responsibility as a raid leader to show people this is the way: responsibility to show the reality and you know fight.. Because damit it's a blast, damn blast there is nothing better to go pvp fighting you see one side here # and one side here # and one of the sides goes _ and other stays # you know? when i grew up we use to jump cliffs for the thrill (nobody got bady injured) but close to breaking point. and play games where the loser get a tree stick in the "#"¤
    you know... I have seen the world mr.Brad pitt. And you all need to Contribute your load people.. Cause im Contributing all my cheers....... Warkill we understand mate... no problemos.. You know im dedicated to the raid leaders--uncompromisingly dedicated no mather what happends. Thank you

  21. #3621
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    GV Stairs
    Posts
    755
    Quote Originally Posted by ServantGrimm View Post
    Cause he got the responsibility as a raid leader to show people this is the way
    I wasn't there but I support Ceddy.
    And remember, if your leader say jump, you only ask how far.


    Quote Originally Posted by CedrianSintav View Post
    looking is allowed, touching it is a privilegde strictly restricted to nubertiel and alexgar.
    Nice, I will remember your words when you start to come so close to me in GV stairs.
    Go with AlexRUN and LiberWStiel, and ask them for love.
    Last edited by TiNdA-LoS; Dec 04 2012 at 08:49 AM.
    [IMG]http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/254/6rpe.jpg[/IMG][FONT=Verdana]
    Tindalas is Laurelin's negative nancy. ([/FONT][FONT=Verdana]Felathurin aka Brunt)[/FONT]

  22. #3622

    Warkill

    Thanks for your post Ceddybear but there is a few things wrong with that long but interesting to read post

    1 - asking me to fight you outside my banners is like asking to fight you outside of your BUT the 2 offence banner have a duration of 1 min with a CD off 2.30 so they cant be down all the time, where capts can be down 100% of fight
    2 - As the below image shows, i only ran a small distance to elimante the chance you would run into Worm NPCs to help you, so i ran to a corner when no NPCs would be able to help eaither side


    3-you where fighitng me for a little while, but then a rank 3 Defiler ran into the fight, and u targetted him and then ran like a pro marathon runner you have been training to be (and can i just add you must beat your own personnel best time every time u run, u seem to be quicker and quicker)

    4 - Invation - after your bree marathon, and after you have fully recovered i would like to challenge you to a 1V1 with no Outside help, untill the death, so when u have a spare hour or 2 then im always willing to have a tickle with a capt


    Yours enemy and your lover

    Warkill
    (best looking Warleader in the ettens and the only one with shaven legs)

  23. #3623
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    GV Stairs
    Posts
    755
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanz-love-cookies View Post
    blah, blah, blah.... i only ran a small distance to elimante the chance you would run into Worm NPCs to help you, so i ran ... blah, blah, blah
    Don't feel bad for running, it's a tradition here in Laurelin and an estrategic movement.

    Muahaha.
    [IMG]http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/254/6rpe.jpg[/IMG][FONT=Verdana]
    Tindalas is Laurelin's negative nancy. ([/FONT][FONT=Verdana]Felathurin aka Brunt)[/FONT]

  24. #3624
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Grolmog View Post
    Aww, you’ve foiled me.

    I admit my post was 50% trololol in order to try and goad freeps into some rage and resultant solo action, but your measured responses have confounded me. Well played, sirs.

    The truth is revealed then: it’s tough to solo on creep because most freeps want renown as easy as possible, so they stick with the crowd.

    And it’s tough to solo on freep because most creeps want inf as easy as possible, so they stick with the crowd.

    Who’d have thought it!

    In that case, a challenge must go out to creeps too: next time someone starts a raid because they got killed by the three freeps hanging around at TR fields, don’t join; next time you see a freep or two wandering around the map, don’t call it out on OOC and wait for back-up, try a 1v2. Nothing hones the skills like getting your &&& kicked in lop-sided (but not too lop-sided) contests. Unless it’s two healers who heal each other. Then you’re allowed to drop a C-bomb in tribe-chat.

    [This is the type of soloing I was advocating Ano, not the “I’m not in a group but there just happen to be 20 other peeps standing near me” type]

    Become awesome soloers, so that when a freep sees you questing they run the other way, instead of thinking “there’s that raid-baby who’s always ganking me 10 on 1, time for revenge*”.

    This is the way forward, towards harmony and enjoyment for all sides. Soon everyone will be playing exactly how I want them to play, and my victory will be complete. Everyone will have to ask Brogga before they attack anyone else, to make sure it’s a ‘fair’ fight.

    Don’t worry, I will rule you justly, freeps and creeps of Laurelin.

    *Speaking of revenge: I know I normally let hnts ride by, but next time I see you Gilda, you must die for last night’s HH outrage.
    ______________

    The switching is unfortunate but unavoidable owing to the Law of Easy Infamy outlined above. It’s not all bad though, because for some people the Law of Easy Infamy works in reverse, so creeps got dozens of ezmoders from freep-side, and you got Raka and Ketth.
    ______________

    Seriously though, I strongly recommend some genuine soloing for anyone who doesn’t often try it. You’ll die an awful lot at first, but the more you die, the better you’ll get, and the better you get, the more fun you’ll have!

    And then, when you do die in a fair 1v1, you can come here to complain about how the other guy’s class is op, because their stupid Water Lore HoT heals more than you’re best burst dmg and you can’t set back their inductions anymore.
    I really thank you for spending the time to write this. Couldn't have put it better myself. +1 rep.
    Morthal needs to give himself a injection of horse tranquillizer before he spars anyone, just to even out the odds. I seen him asking for better jewellery in global. Naughty Morthal, Naughty! your strong enough boy, Spit it out; give me that second ager right now! Go to your cage...

  25. #3625
    I have heard about a dwarf that is back for action

 

 
Page 145 of 282 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 155 195 245 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload