We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 139 of 282 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 149 189 239 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,475 of 7044
    Let's start with some of QQ.

As you can see my dear friends I am not playing pvp since long time, In fact Im not pvping much since at least 5 mounths.

Im heart half broken with my Hunter, because I have good dps for pve! but awful sucess for pvp, let me explain this, I am having some great parses while I am doing pve, so seems that hunter still is a DPS force, which I like, I've been able to Burn targets in pve and I'm sure few dps'ers out here can match it up, so its nice.

But when it comes to pvp, I feel that my class is Broken, I know some people is blind, you talk about hunters when you have no idea how a hunter is, you talk about reavers w hen you have no idea, you talk about weavers when you still have no IDEA, get bent with love =P.

I've all the new true relics I want, I also have new set, all ToO sets, pvp set and everything, because CaziKee is my main so I have everything I want. still I did some spars, I can say without any doubt that we can't kill Black Arrows 1vs1, We can't kill weavers 1 vs1, we can't kill defilers 1vs1, we can't kill reavers 1vs1 ( Im talking about spars, etc. If you start hidden somewhere which is not possible with the amount of tracks, its another history) We can't kill high ranked war leaders 1vs1 ( I managed to beat r7's 1vs1, but I had to switch all my gears, I won 3 out of 4 spars with less than 1k morale left, no wonder what about high rankeds) We can't kill wargs if they got the jump, etc.

Now say QQQQQQQQ more, but most of you know nothing about Hunters, just read forums! I wish someday you roll one, you will feel the pain, because I know I play my class well, I switch between all my sets, still I have no chance alone, still people will think Hunters are OP, I don't care if RK's Minicers or champ were, or are, we are NOT.

Btw I have been playing my wea ver for a bit, so OP, fecking easy mode right now, no one class can even challenge you, well only minicers and great rk's were able to kill you in RoI, the problem is that there were many noob weavers, that's why I managed to kill them in the past, but Im afraid I won't now.

Cheers and LOVE!

I don't care If you don't agree, I am right, that's all I need.

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

I will be back to ettenmoors soon anyway, even if my class is broken I still like it, yesterday was awful to try to do a duo, creep raid was tracking me instead of fighting freeps cheers!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0000001ac7fe/signature.png]Cazikee[/charsig]
    Weaver r12 before RoI -Slayer of light

Quote Originally Posted by ServantGrimm View Post
    My old freind ... that is true wisdom /i agree to 100%/ hehe. just to say: What did sauron do before Isildur killed him? Sauron
    bloody whent on killing spree! Boromir died after killing more then 10 uruks.. my point is Ettenmoors is a place for you to try and train your particular set of skills: It's a place for pvp and pure action folks. And it's Lotro/turbines way of looking at lotr pvp... it's Unique and i think it's Beautiful: to say as a individual that you are best in pvp is like telling water not to be wet. allways challenging so fight on!
    see you on the field.
    I like that you enjoy pvp but don't lie mate, You are a warg who knows what to do, pop 1 min brands and burn Hunters because they have no chance if you have the jump, I didn't see you taking a risk yet. In fact If Im winning against you, you use dissapire and come later with a brand.

Cheers
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0000001ac7fe/signature.png]Cazikee[/charsig]

Cool hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgilh View Post
    I like that you enjoy pvp but don't lie mate, You are a warg who knows what to do, pop 1 min brands and burn Hunters because they have no chance if you have the jump, I didn't see you taking a risk yet. In fact If Im winning against you, you use dissapire and come later with a brand.

Cheers
    well well cazi, I target everyone i see/ . I do get killed while jumping a few times for various reasons if it's me failing or lag/dc just like all the players. My point is i am just a warg that serves Sauron not Aragorn or gandalf. I play on the evil side but i also follow the law which say you can use brands when you want (ok to call me noob :P) i use the advantage i can take... i played while back also Rk and other freeps- and got jumped by the brand wargs to but atleast i admit im noob mate i embrace myself, i look forward i dont cry when i die.

Do not be afraid of defeat. You are never so near to victory as when defeated in a good cause.

My main Darburgas rank 9 soon

Let's start with some of QQ.

As you can see my dear friends I am not playing pvp since long time, In fact Im not pvping much since at least 5 mounths.

Im heart half broken with my Hunter, because I have good dps for pve! but awful sucess for pvp, let me explain this, I am having some great parses while I am doing pve, so seems that hunter still is a DPS force, which I like, I've been able to Burn targets in pve and I'm sure few dps'ers out here can match it up, so its nice.

But when it comes to pvp, I feel that my class is Broken, I know some people is blind, you talk about hunters when you have no idea how a hunter is, you talk about reavers w hen you have no idea, you talk about weavers when you still have no IDEA, get bent with love =P.

I've all the new true relics I want, I also have new set, all ToO sets, pvp set and everything, because CaziKee is my main so I have everything I want. still I did some spars, I can say without any doubt that we can't kill Black Arrows 1vs1, We can't kill weavers 1 vs1, we can't kill defilers 1vs1, we can't kill reavers 1vs1 ( Im talking about spars, etc. If you start hidden somewhere which is not possible with the amount of tracks, its another history) We can't kill high ranked war leaders 1vs1 ( I managed to beat r7's 1vs1, but I had to switch all my gears, I won 3 out of 4 spars with less than 1k morale left, no wonder what about high rankeds) We can't kill wargs if they got the jump, etc.

Now say QQQQQQQQ more, but most of you know nothing about Hunters, just read forums! I wish someday you roll one, you will feel the pain, because I know I play my class well, I switch between all my sets, still I have no chance alone, still people will think Hunters are OP, I don't care if RK's Minicers or champ were, or are, we are NOT.

Btw I have been playing my wea ver for a bit, so OP, fecking easy mode right now, no one class can even challenge you, well only minicers and great rk's were able to kill you in RoI, the problem is that there were many noob weavers, that's why I managed to kill them in the past, but Im afraid I won't now.

Cheers and LOVE!

I don't care If you don't agree, I am right, that's all I need.

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

I will be back to ettenmoors soon anyway, even if my class is broken I still like it, yesterday was awful to try to do a duo, creep raid was tracking me instead of fighting freeps cheers!
    Yeah, today's hunters are really miserable when it comes to sparring, we've sparred each other and I know you really did everything possible and it still didn't work. In groups tho their dps is still quite potent and I'm afraid if they would get boosted in some way like survivability for instance they would be just impossible to kill. It's already quite difficult to kill a hunter grouped with minstrels and captains and considering devs would add them even some more survivability or even damage it would be just way too much imho.

Quote Originally Posted by Ketth View Post
    Yeah, today's hunters are really miserable when it comes to sparring, we've sparred each other and I know you really did everything possible and it still didn't work. In groups tho their dps is still quite potent and I'm afraid if they would get boosted in some way like survivability for instance they would be just impossible to kill. It's already quite difficult to kill a hunter grouped with minstrels and captains and considering devs would add them even some more survivability or even damage it would be just way too much imho.

In groups we are very dangerous I agree, Im ok with my dps as I said before, we stil have good dps, prob comes to solo, I think I have to change my playstyle, no way to play solo anymore, but I will still try, I don't enjoy raids much.

But you know mate what happens w hen you have 1 creep or more on you, you can't induct, so all your skills are, scouring blow and Barbed arrow spamm! Unless you are using fletness and you do some Penetrating shoot from time to time, hehe.

But of course, we are a ranged class, I don't expect us to be a force in melee, some stance like BA's have would be nice, but I don't see it comming, because fletness is more or less like that.

Cheers! Hope you try r13 on your burg, you'd be the first here

Yay!
    Seems I missed lots of things last weeks/months (also lost my 'ability' to type on keyboard... I wonder if I'll be able to play my little pupp I just hope it will be much OP-ed or less to be more fun for us -heheh- *giggles lots*)

Also hope I will find you all happy and with a charismatic personality after my update will be done; See you in Ettens, Comrades!
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0100002159b3/signature.png]Lupu[/charsig]
    [SIZE=3][FONT=palatino linotype]Kraikarn WL rank 8 | Snowbourn[/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]

I think this Drama is created just from the action these past days.

Tension has been high; GV farming for 90% of the action is not good. Then freeps get 10 Minutes of Zerging until either a Creep leader decides to do something or Patrat decides to tell everyone to go to place 'x' and kill freeps together (but solo).

One thing that i think could solve the problem is something we can learn from Elendilmir; a server wide teamspeak.
    A place where you can organise 1vs1 2vs2 and so on... If you have a problem with someone, fight them to the death and unleash your anger upon them but do not keep it inside your head and post it on forums.

I have a small problem with Anoir, not because he's a bad guy but only because he kills me solo with his captain. So i got my friend BA and destroyed them in 2vs2. I didn't destroy; was close fight to be honest. Everyone should do this because it makes you feel so much better. Killing someone is much better than QQ at them on forums because nothing will change from forum talk but with every kill you get more points towards rank.

Freeps like Alanth and erm... that's it really I have big respect for. When getting camped at GV he makes a group and go roams the map forcing creeps to go find them and leave GV. All freeps and Creeps should be Solo until one side is loosing quite badly.

And the only minstrel i see healing is Sneckie and Some ex-Hispanea minstrel i forget the name of.

And freeps need to learn to Adapt. I could not beat a Loremaster at first but after 4 or 5 times i loose i begin to learn, i begin to equip tactical mitigation instead of physical and i slot improved resilience for when times kiting over Tar. Freeps must do the same and Learn, LEARN, LEARN how to deal with individual creeps. Don't use the same tactic for all creep, we creep all play different builds.

Your local neighbourhood ''&&&&-storming'' Reaver, As
    Last edited by michaalle; Nov 08 2012 at 12:28 PM.

Dobburz defeated Letthrin.

Warg r10 vs hunter r13 in middle of 5 freeps.

I have no more to say, Im playing vanyar today, weaver is so so so AWESOME, I am killing everyone solo witout using 100% reflect damage. OP, not even burrow or pet heal.

Btw GUARDS > Champions right now, they hit really hard

Ouch my last meet with a RK, I killed him in 2 seconds not because my dps but his. haha
    Last edited by Gorgilh; Nov 08 2012 at 01:04 PM.

Cheers! Hope you try r13 on your burg, you'd be the first here
    I'm not playing for ranks anymore, doubt I will ever get there

Quote Originally Posted by michaalle View Post
    I think this Drama is created just from the action these past days.

Tension has been high; GV farming for 90% of the action is not good. Then freeps get 10 Minutes of Zerging until either a Creep leader decides to do something or Patrat decides to tell everyone to go to place 'x' and kill freeps together (but solo).

One thing that i think could solve the problem is something we can learn from Elendilmir; a server wide teamspeak.
    A place where you can organise 1vs1 2vs2 and so on... If you have a problem with someone, fight them to the death and unleash your anger upon them but do not keep it inside your head and post it on forums.

I have a small problem with Anoir, not because he's a bad guy but only because he kills me solo with his captain. So i got my friend BA and destroyed them in 2vs2. I didn't destroy; was close fight to be honest. Everyone should do this because it makes you feel so much better. Killing someone is much better than QQ at them on forums because nothing will change from forum talk but with every kill you get more points towards rank.

Freeps like Alanth and erm... that's it really I have big respect for. When getting camped at GV he makes a group and go roams the map forcing creeps to go find them and leave GV. All freeps and Creeps should be Solo until one side is loosing quite badly.

And the only minstrel i see healing is Sneckie and Some ex-Hispanea minstrel i forget the name of.

And freeps need to learn to Adapt. I could not beat a Loremaster at first but after 4 or 5 times i loose i begin to learn, i begin to equip tactical mitigation instead of physical and i slot improved resilience for when times kiting over Tar. Freeps must do the same and Learn, LEARN, LEARN how to deal with individual creeps. Don't use the same tactic for all creep, we creep all play different builds.

Your local neighbourhood ''&&&&-storming'' Reaver, As
    The Elendilmir idea looks like a good fun and it could be quite entertaining to have something like that here, but I highly doubt it would work on our server. Can hardly imagine any raidbaby would even try to spar with me.
    Also I can't have any respect for people hidding behind an army of healers completely unable to do anything without them. My respect belongs to people like Morthal, Tomrhymer, Felixuko and many others who actually try to play without being dependant on someone else.

Back to the Elendilmir thing... If anyone would like to try some 2vs2 or perhaps 2vs3(freeps) I would be gladly up for it.

I'm not playing for ranks anymore, doubt I will ever get there

The Elendilmir idea looks like a good fun and it could be quite entertaining to have something like that here, but I highly doubt it would work on our server. Can hardly imagine any raidbaby would even try to spar with me.
    Also I can't have any respect for people hidding behind an army of healers completely unable to do anything without them. My respect belongs to people like Morthal, Tomrhymer, Felixuko and many others who actually try to play without being dependant on someone else.

Back to the Elendilmir thing... If anyone would like to try some 2vs2 or perhaps 2vs3(freeps) I would be gladly up for it.
    You put out 3 examples and Iim not in! I am quite dissapointed! Where is your reaver? I gonna gank you :-D

Anyway you are right everyone should try to go solo from time to time, but it depends your class, I don't see a captain soloing, just stupid! but they are very nice in small groups
    Last edited by Gorgilh; Nov 08 2012 at 01:25 PM.

I can't have any respect for people hidding behind an army of healers completely unable to do anything without them. My respect belongs to people like Morthal, Tomrhymer, Felixuko and many others who actually try to play without being dependant on someone else.

If anyone would like to try some 2vs2 or perhaps 2vs3(freeps) I would be gladly up for it.
    +1
    I also think it might be a good idea to start naming people who you think deserve it in a positive way and not only negative. I think names like Cazi, Roari, Welmur, Thraric, and Aneyath.
    I sometimes am on Mumble with freeps but they are usually doing PVE so it's hard for them to get involved in organising these 2vs2/3. I predict it is the same for most freep/creep exept for Serby who uses a freaver to help him chat xD

You put out 3 examples and Iim not in! I am quite dissapointed! Where is your reaver? I gonna gank you :-D

Anyway you are right everyone should try to go solo from time to time, but it depends your class, I don't see a captain soloing, just stupid! but they are very nice in small groups
    Sowwy! You would be surely one of them But I actually saw a captain soloing couple of times and as far as I can tell he was doing quite well. It was Didu and we also had some nice spars, hope you enjoyed them as much as I did Another cappy playing solo only before the level cap was moved was Iorangil and fighting him was a real challenge. Good job, guys. Good to see some people actually trying to play in different ways than all the others.

Yeah , me and Ankle have come a across quite a few freep soloers who normally give us a tidy fight.
    Stop That! It's extremely silly!

Another cappy playing solo only before the level cap was moved was Iorangil and fighting him was a real challenge.
    Perhaps we're talking about different players here: I once sat near east ford and watched Iorangil pull 5 norbogs, only to get pwned by them.

I also fought him once and he seemed to spend quite a lot of time trying to get off healing inductions to heal his pet...
    Grolmog, Rank 9 WL >>>>>>> Brogga, Rank 10 Reaver
    Gwawmoth, Rank 8 Warg >>>>>>> Daedelith, Rank 6 Weaver

Heh, I'm curious on how you want the freeps to actyally play. In here people say "Oh why more freeps dont play solo but hide behind healers and captains and npcs and etc etc etc", well I'd have nooo problem playing solo, I actyally like it alot more then playing in groups but the problem is theres rarely very very few creeps out there that are actyally alone

When trying to play solo on my RK I can either do 3 things to find creeps, 1) Run around open fields somewhat near the main pew pew/zerg action, result, maybe one creep every +10 mins , 2) Camp the GY.. which I can barely stand there doing about an minute before i get bored and ride off, 3) Check the quest placers over and over.. maybe 2-3 times a day youll find something in HH and its usually a warg who will just hips So after doing all those things, I go sit in TR or GV and watch the zerg play out, over and over, which imo is pretty bad and boring Pvmp experience, then Ill just usually decide to pop my rank-brand and charge 15-20 creeps from behind them and try to kill something before i get zerged off, which is pretty fun to do if creeps werent so afraid of my amazing flank charge on 1vs15 that the creep I'm usually trying to kill either runs away or gets instant healed/bubbled/burrowed/hips'ed.. Fun charge? Meh, not really.

So yeah, my point was what? If you want freeps to play more solo, fight more bravely, have fights in new places etc, have fights where skill actyally matters instead of just 2-3 button smash zerg running up and down TR stairs over and over.. I'd suggest creeps might want to stop having this giant massive zerg ball all the time where every single creep logged on is always in. Of course if you like doing the brainless zerg which I'm sure alot of creeps do with the "Haha look how good I am in this PvMP" mentality then go ahead, just stop the BS in here

Cheers, Anoir

Ps. Cant be bothered to find the exact quote but someone said something about destroying me and "My captain" in 2vs2.. yeaaah.. "My captain" has started to like being traited DPS because apparently healing my crazy &&& is a "lost cause". So yeah, DPS captains arent the greatest to be grouped up with on a 2vs2.. but if you want to have this 2vs2 again with "My captain" and me Ill be sure to make him do moar heals that time.. Heh

Quote Originally Posted by Silvarlas View Post
    When trying to play solo on my RK I can either do 3 things to find creeps, 1) Run around open fields somewhat near the main pew pew/zerg action, result, maybe one creep every +10 mins , 2) Camp the GY.. which I can barely stand there doing about an minute before i get bored and ride off, 3) Check the quest placers over and over.. maybe 2-3 times a day youll find something in HH and its usually a warg who will just hips
    Well, this has been happening for a long time.
    Main differences are 3 now.

1. There are less questers, because greenies always can join the zerg fest.
    2. Creeps can leech heal, so every soloer can get some heals before you kill him.
    3. Now, with freep dps still in RoI numbers and creeps with 30% more morale, is really hard to charge and get a single kill before you, even being r12, are 3shooted.

But you know, creeps always play "solo" and freeps are raid babies.
    [IMG]http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/254/6rpe.jpg[/IMG][FONT=Verdana]
    Tindalas is Laurelin's negative nancy. ([/FONT][FONT=Verdana]Felathurin aka Brunt)[/FONT]

Some Interesting fights tonight guys and gals, gave me a lot to think about regarding healing in Raid post RoR, seems that you need to rely on a lot faster healing, as the instant you noticed someones morale dropping that they were dead, anyways, thanks for the fights and I hope to god that turbine spends some money and upgrades the servers as the server side lag was terrible, does everyone get this amount of lag in 12+ vs 12+ ?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c000000084604/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Tom/Gil/Arp - Shield Brothers
    Gilanakh/Gilarllug - Memento Mori

Quote Originally Posted by Gilarianen View Post
    seems that you need to rely on a lot faster healing
    Even with faster healing if creeps go hard for you, you will surely die. (I died today several times with 2 kinnies minstrels healing me, and my kinnies are very very good healers)
    If they can get you to 50% morale you will literaly explode.
    Only chance is to stack heals, but in freep side this is not gonna happen.
    (Turbine fixing the lag won't happen either)
    Last edited by TiNdA-LoS; Nov 09 2012 at 08:32 PM.
    [IMG]http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/254/6rpe.jpg[/IMG][FONT=Verdana]
    Tindalas is Laurelin's negative nancy. ([/FONT][FONT=Verdana]Felathurin aka Brunt)[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by TiNdA-LoS View Post
    Even with faster healing if creeps go hard for you, you will surely die. (I died today several times with 2 kinnies minstrels healing me, and my kinnies are very very good healers)
    If they can get you to 50% morale you will literaly explode.
    Only chance is to stack heals, but in freep side this is not gonna happen.
    (Turbine fixing the lag won't happen either)

Yep I don't see RK's stacking heals here, not in laurelin but you are right, I've been playing my weaver today (Im going for auda ) and RK heals seem to be very effective.

And yes, you are a lightarmour as RK, squishy if they focus you, as I am, and every Light / Medium but Wardens are.

I don't knwo about many classes, but weaver is crazy OP now, the reflect dmg skill is just stupid, 3 freeps got oneshotted by themselves today hitting me

I enjoyed yesterdays raiding with Connal very much. His ultra aggressive seeking of fights is really to my liking, though quite a few people get discouraged after a few wipes.

As for soloing, I am doing a lot of that since RoR launch and I can say it is very disappointing. Your location is always announced in OOC, you face opponents with 30% more morale and Outposts buffs and most people will continue running to a map spot and crying for help if they happen to be solo when you find them.
    [url=http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php][img]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/any/5/4/9/0/0/5654900bzdgw.png[/img][/url]

It seems as though Turbine have gone a step too far: instead of making Creeps and Freeps equal, as they said they were trying to do, they’ve actually simply swapped the rolls of Creeps and Freeps:

- Not being able to charge a large group of enemies solo and stand any chance of getting a kill, even with cds

- Absolutely exploding under a raid’s focus fire with no chance at all of getting heals before you’re dead

- Knowing that you’ll die if you have to face even two enemies at once when you’re solo.

These seem to be issues that Freeps are having now, and they’re exactly the same as the issues Creeps had before RoR.

That’d would actually be a good thing, except the same isn’t true of Creeps any more: we’re slightly less vulnerable to focus fire and we have enough dps to charge grps and get kills (or some high ranked creeps from the OP classes do).

I’d argue that the difference between Freeps and Creeps is actually smaller now than it was pre-RoR, so we’re actually closer to balance than we were. However, that’s not much consolation for the side which is currently underpowered.

All I can advise it that Freeps stick at it, and hope you get the boost you need when the Instance Cluster gear arrives.

Oh, and I’ll be trying some soloing on Grol, so some free candy for Freep soloers there!
    Grolmog, Rank 9 WL >>>>>>> Brogga, Rank 10 Reaver
    Gwawmoth, Rank 8 Warg >>>>>>> Daedelith, Rank 6 Weaver

Quote Originally Posted by Gilarianen View Post
    Some Interesting fights tonight guys and gals, gave me a lot to think about regarding healing in Raid post RoR, seems that you need to rely on a lot faster healing, as the instant you noticed someones morale dropping that they were dead, anyways, thanks for the fights and I hope to god that turbine spends some money and upgrades the servers as the server side lag was terrible, does everyone get this amount of lag in 12+ vs 12+ ?
    Didnt surprise me that Turbine managed to actually increase the lag instead of reducing it. Yes, i've heard complaints from a lot of creeps that the lag is just insane. Myself i usually lag when theres 6 lines of buffs/debuffs on my opponent and we can all thank Turbine for that again for adding these keep/op buffs and stuff into the tooltip. But it usually calms down after 10-15secs into fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Grolmog View Post
    It seems as though Turbine have gone a step too far: instead of making Creeps and Freeps equal, as they said they were trying to do, they’ve actually simply swapped the rolls of Creeps and Freeps:

- Not being able to charge a large group of enemies solo and stand any chance of getting a kill, even with cds

- Absolutely exploding under a raid’s focus fire with no chance at all of getting heals before you’re dead

- Knowing that you’ll die if you have to face even two enemies at once when you’re solo.

These seem to be issues that Freeps are having now, and they’re exactly the same as the issues Creeps had before RoR.

That’d would actually be a good thing, except the same isn’t true of Creeps any more: we’re slightly less vulnerable to focus fire and we have enough dps to charge grps and get kills (or some high ranked creeps from the OP classes do).

I’d argue that the difference between Freeps and Creeps is actually smaller now than it was pre-RoR, so we’re actually closer to balance than we were. However, that’s not much consolation for the side which is currently underpowered.

All I can advise it that Freeps stick at it, and hope you get the boost you need when the Instance Cluster gear arrives.

Oh, and I’ll be trying some soloing on Grol, so some free candy for Freep soloers there!
    I think we have to wait until the freeps can put to-gether a fully upgraded raid, Last night Pali's was too OP and after wiping the freeps three times stopped as not any fun, (wow never thought I'd say being op wasn't fun obviously not freep material) it was fairly clear the freeps didn't have full audacity yet when both sides are up to strength then is the time to compare and try to achieve a balance. QQ anything at this stage is premature.
    Dances with Wargs If you are not dying you are not trying!
    Dafgash WL R9 Dafhound warg R6 Dafdhol BA R5 Daftrap Weaver R3
    And Dafidil a wimpy r75 warden

was fun yesterday, some good fights at tr slope, hope for more freeps coming to the moors as soon as they finish their hytbold quests

As you know Connall, you will have our support for doing battles and try to get this mordor creatures out of the map
    Grishlugrat BA rank 11
    Celebrimhir rank 11 Minstrel of [URL="http://www.comunidadhispania.com"]Hispanea[/URL]

Good point of view Grol, as always fair.

I think so, we have to wait untill IC comes, we can't actually say much before it, right now freeps are in a bad shape, especially Burglars and Hunters imho, I've fought hunters and burglars 1vs1 on my weaver and you can beat them without using any cc or new skill, your pew pew is just stronger than their.

I think so too, this is closer to be ballanced than before, but some classes need a little nerf, Reavers need to be hammereds a bit, weavers too, I don't like new reflect skill, That skill is just over the map, I also hope that turbine give us HUNTERS something else, Im not talking about more dps but more tools, even when I know people is blind, hunters only weapon is dps, you can QQ, we still hit hard, yea, but our morale and survival skills are ridicolous and always have been ridicolous, I see Minicers RK's, wargs etc having fun of our QQ, yea heros! roll one.

Anyway I enjoyed yesterday fights, I went in a trio with Alanth and Dreggo and this was quite fun, we were a force against 2-3 creeps! very enjoyable, so Believe me! there is nothing wrong on going around in small groups! its more fun than anything else, you creeps can try ;-)! Freeps as well, the only problem comes when the raid start to follow you or just to spam track soloers, I can say that sucks.

Cheers, keep it up to next weeks, yesterday's action was enjoyable, but we still need something else to face creeps.

Page 139 of 282 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 149 189 239 ... LastLast