We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 136 of 283 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 146 186 236 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,400 of 7060
    Quote Originally Posted by CedrianSintav View Post
    So now I got 3 questions for you and your fellowcreeps.
    First is: why do you actually 'pvp'? You dont have to do it for the community, you can talk to them standing in Grams. What is it that you're looking for. Do you want infamy? Or do you like a specific kb deed? Is it that you just like to kill freeps? Or is your daily day to day objective to make freeps log off like 'losers' at all cost?
    I do it because its fun. I like talking to the people in the tribe/group/raid etc. and having a laugh. We laugh when we win, draw or wipe. Its all the same to me. I couldn't give a monkey about deeds, infamy or kbs. My daily objective is to fight in the open against a comparable group of freeps. I always try NOT to make freeps log.

Second question is, what was said when the freeps made creeps run for one whole time there at ID op. Except for Morgothels 'need more WL, need more WL'. What was it? Was it omg freeps are so op! or perhaps omg these freeps only pve and hug! Or was it my personal favorite omg these freeps dont deserve an open fight with us, stand alone a fight at their npcs. Please amuse me, what was it?
    Nah, it was 'Need more healing AND DPS' and 'Can't do any damage to any of em' and my personal favourite 'sh*t we're f***ed'

Final question is to the rest of that creep group. Was it fun keeping all the op red at all cost? Did you guys have fun running around in circles having only pvp fights 2-3 minutes with 30 minutes breaks in between? Is this what the creepside want for pvp the coming year? The freep answer was a hell no! But if you guys do, man up and speak it straight out, so the freeps that want real pvp (pvp-fight-zerg dependent of your perspective) can reconsider if its worth in this atmosphere.
    The reason we keep OPs red is because of DoF doors. Not for the infamy buff, although it helps....
    Last edited by Gutterat; Nov 01 2012 at 07:15 AM.
    Stop That! It's extremely silly!

Not a problem, Brogga, I have no idea what I am doing (as always) and how to fight against "new" reavers without me using defiant challenge anyway. My weapons are mere sticks for now, as I don't want to start the insane grind to upgrade third age &&&& and 2nd ages are VERY far away with the drops and /roll luck that i have.

Still was quite fun and i am happy to see you having the strength you deserve
    [url=http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php][img]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/any/5/4/9/0/0/5654900bzdgw.png[/img][/url]

Cedrian the uncrowned king of crying, soon to be crowned with this pace of incoming QQ posts!

*BTW You guys are lucky, you read/Don't even read if too long, this once in a while on the forums, I have to put up with this 24/7 in kinship chat, barely got rid of Mythosi and Falvoran but it seems Ced was a good pupil, learned a lot from the Grand Masters Of Crying...
    Master at Arms Darimir, Inspiration to Men, member of The Western Alliance!

Lieutenant Aldagash Vegetarian Harvester Of Sorrow, member of Invictus!

Okay, just let me say this. I don't want to justify anything I did, all I did so far had a reason and I don't care what freeps think about it. But since you seem to be wondering about some of my ways... Freeps rarely try to fight me fair so from there comes the reaction. Almost everytime I log in there is a freep group rolling over soloers. I'm a soloer. And I don't like if someone zergs them. Yes, I could open a group with similar numbers, I tried it countless times, but it only leads to that freeps start hugging their keeps, so what to do then? I decided to skip this phase and start a full scale raid. If freeps want to fight in blue keeps, I will bring a force able to fight inside.

Since you're talking about yesterday, you maybe noticed I only had 2 WLs, and that was for healing pretty much it. Since most of the critics never led a raid let me explain this - if you lose your healers you are pretty much done. I was even so nice to you that I fought you at the ID OP, which is like 15 seconds away from the GY and there is no way you could lose with even numbers (only Cedrian was capable of it so far afaik). And yes, I don't remember I had 20 people in the raid, we started with 12 and later maybe got somewhere to 16. And NO, I won't charge into GY, and NO, I won't let you wipe me at the GY. I hanged around TR and the fields for quite a long, you could have fight me there if you wanted, but you apparently didn't. I even attacked you when hugging TR... Talking about the OPs, I won't let freeps to have more of them than we have, you probably won't believe this but I actually tried to keep it even. I really don't have control over all the creeps in the Moors (I know, wow moment), so it's kinda possible someone else could have taken it.

I disband my raids the moment I'm sure there is no freep raid / huggers group, so you can blame only yourself

Also I still remember freeps acting in RoI and mainly late RoI too well so please, don't expect me to be nice to you.
    Last edited by Ketth; Nov 01 2012 at 09:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ketth View Post
    Okay, just let me say this. I don't want to justify anything I did, all I did so far had a reason and I don't care what freeps think about it. But since you seem to be wondering about some of my ways... Freeps rarely try to fight me fair so from there comes the reaction. Almost everytime I log in there is a freep group rolling over soloers. I'm a soloer. And I don't like if someone zergs them. Yes, I could open a group with similar numbers, I tried it countless times, but it only leads to that freeps start hugging their keeps, so what to do then? I decided to skip this phase and start a full scale raid. If freeps want to fight in blue keeps, I will bring a force able to fight inside.

Since you're talking about yesterday, you maybe noticed I only had 2 WLs, and that was for healing pretty much it. Since most of the critics never led a raid let me explain this - if you lose your healers you are pretty much done. I was even so nice to you that I fought you at the ID OP, which is like 15 seconds away from the GY and there is no way you could lose with even numbers (only Cedrian was capable of it so far afaik). And yes, I don't remember I had 20 people in the raid, we started with 12 and later maybe got somewhere to 16. And NO, I won't charge into GY, and NO, I won't let you wipe me at the GY. I hanged around TR and the fields for quite a long, you could have fight me there if you wanted, but you apparently didn't. I even attacked you when hugging TR... Talking about the OPs, I won't let freeps to have more of them than we have, you probably won't believe this but I actually tried to keep it even. I really don't have control over all the creeps in the Moors (I know, wow moment), so it's kinda possible someone else could have taken it.

Also I disband my raids the moment I'm sure there is no freep raid / huggers group, so you can blame only yourself
    Yesterday, I don't remember freeps rolling over creeps at any point I was in. It was wipes for both sides. And I can tell you, everytime I've been at moors solo/3-man group after RoR, freeps have been pushed to GV/GY, if you leave from there, you're immediately tracked and ganked by few wargs, or smaller group /of soloers. I still won't join zergs if there's one, it's not fun or constructive.

People were quessing that Catrat was leading on that time when we fought 10vs21, i only heard creep amount from one who just switched. But it was like that because around 10 freep logged out/mapped just before that fight :P

Yes, you fought us on ID OP, but that was the moment when 3 of you died, and you flee.
    Also, it appears to be thanks to Raka, we moved only between AE OP <--> ID OP because those were rolled one after another. :P

About healers, creeps are much more stronger now than in RoI, I don't really know about heals, but with defilers/WLs you had, you were easily able to wipe our whole raid (12 people) without us killing few or non, can't remember anymore. And that was the last fight, starting near AE OP, ending more near GY, where you ran. (TR autoswitched red [i hope?]).

Iirc, we fully wiped 3 or 4 times, i think you wiped partly once, or non? So my tip for you is that don't be so afraid of wiping with equal/balanced numbers around, it's just being social with opponent. And I don't mean running to one shotters like some creeps usually take it, just that if we have GY behind us, you can still fight till end, you get kills or no, that's most likely only one time on evening, and next battle will be all different.

I'm out of this conversation, see you at battlefield.
    Willion - Burger 105

But Catrat, Gutterat, Palinkirk and I even seen Brunt, is the ettens you envisioned this running around trying to grab all, or would you be interested in trying to find a balance and come head to head with the otherside.
    Pretty sure I was not there yesterday but at a halloween party. But yea maybe we should consider having leaders of both sides on vent/mumble whatever, usually a little communication goes a long way to preventing misunderstandings.

Rage on!
    Felathurin - Agathe - Serindel - Brunty
    Warmonger Brunt R14 Reaver, Blunt "James" Defiler, Nurks Warleader
    Laurelin Server 'C.O.I.N. Caster'
    "Everything in life is vibration." A. Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Felathurin View Post
    Pretty sure I was not there yesterday but at a halloween party. But yea maybe we should consider having leaders of both sides on vent/mumble whatever, usually a little communication goes a long way to preventing misunderstandings.

Rage on!
    Careful there Brunty that comes dangerously close to a reasonable and sensible suggestion, which we know doesn't fly too well here!

Tbh this has been suggested for years now, but goodness knows why it doesn't happen on a regular basis.

Quote Originally Posted by Felathurin View Post

Rage on!
    We already have a teamspeak channel specifically for this. Its normally used for events.

Quote Originally Posted by Welmur View Post
    And that was the last fight, starting near AE OP, ending more near GY, where you ran. (TR autoswitched red [i hope?]).
    I took TR, after hours of annoying freep GY hugging. And to the last fight, both the RATs I had were for reason unknown far away from the raid so before I managed to fix it I was already overran and forced to withdraw.

Quote Originally Posted by Welmur View Post
    Iirc, we fully wiped 3 or 4 times, i think you wiped partly once, or non? So my tip for you is that don't be so afraid of wiping with equal/balanced numbers around, it's just being social with opponent. And I don't mean running to one shotters like some creeps usually take it, just that if we have GY behind us, you can still fight till end, you get kills or no, that's most likely only one time on evening, and next battle will be all different.
    Once again, after observing freeps daily actions in RoI I won't give you single easy kill. Certainly not for hugging GY. I see your point, I know you might not be like the rest of them, but no, I'm not like the other creep leaders. I tried to be fair in the past and all I got for it was abusing and mockery. I've learned my lesson.

We were full wiped 4 times, creeps run as soon as they lost 3.
    We killed like 12 creeps, we give like 60 deaths.
    And still you hug, ran, and keep all OP red.
    The rest are only words.

Don't complain about others behaviour, just see how you behave.

Btw, it's funny see people talking about zerging when they have been leading infamy/renown charts for a long time. Killing soloers when you go "solo" with some other "solos" around is another kind of zerg.

Anyway, thanks to Alanth for leading us when you could be in the strong side enjoying your OP reaver.

/respect
    [IMG]http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/254/6rpe.jpg[/IMG][FONT=Verdana]
    Tindalas is Laurelin's negative nancy. ([/FONT][FONT=Verdana]Felathurin aka Brunt)[/FONT]

Disclaimer: The following lines should be read only by those with a
    strong sense of humor.
    -After so many years of fighting often solitary and epic battles, in
    which my lethal strikes claimed countless victims and caused havoc
    among the endless hordes of creeps, I now feel the need to take a
    break with my valiant and courageous hunter. Now, what's so special
    about that you might say, and you would be right, somewhat. Still, I
    am sure some feeble beings among you will cry and beg me to
    re-consider my decision. However, much to your dismay, being a
    top-class hunter in Laurelin for so many years wears a person down.
    Consequently, I want you to know that this is my final and irrevocable
    verdict. I know, that without my presence on the battle field, the
    free people armies will wither and shatter. I also want to remind you
    that I am not really interested in excuses, and plenty have been
    offered. Suffices to say that we aren't playing a hero-mode game in
    which I am your saviour every time you are in trouble. In my absence,
    you should learn how to take care of yourselves on the battle ground,
    first and foremost. Too much blood had been shed by my infallible
    sword in chest-to-chest fights I had (not) been engaged in over the
    years. This burdensome choice, which was made to make room for new
    generations of hunters, of whom i consider myself the one and only
    'hunter-trainer', and moreover the constantly increasing price of
    arrows, fodder for the horses, and the rent of TR balcony pushed me to
    this final decision. In the end, the biggest reason is my candidacy
    for the Nobel prize for Peace as a harmless and peaceful hunter.
    Please be assured that my retiring has NOTHING to do with me reaching
    2000 rating (LOL). I'd just like you to understand that my rating is
    due only to my hunting around ALL the corners of Ettenmoors.

I would like to add that i will not abuse my fame as an invincible and
    fearless warrior (obtained fighting so many battles in the first
    lines) to obtain money, or for a career in politics, or as a means for
    becoming movie star. Peter Jackson himself offered me to participate
    in the Lord of the Rings sequel because he heard of my legendary
    heart-seeker and mortal dps, but i had to refuse. I will now stop
    talking about me not to embarass you. I would like to thank all the
    creep-side players that helped me all these years. Just to name a few;
    Grazak, Gheno, and all those who participated in the late night fights
    at GV, Palinkir for his suicide raids against TR, thank you! I'm in
    debt with all those jumping-creeps in the middle of raid vs raid
    fights just running around doing nothing, and all the creeps looking
    for the 0-rating like Rakanor and Masticore. I'm especially gratefull
    to Patrat, from whom i learned all the fleeing tecniques, for this
    costant research for the INFAMY RAIN at gy, and how could i not give
    all my thanks to all those lovely wargs camping the gy? I cannot name
    all of them, they will always have a place in my heart, they will miss
    my spam-tracking i know it!

i would like to thank all my supporters and fans around the world, i
    cannot name them all, like: hello kitty, santa klaus, the playboy
    bunnies, rocco siffredi, kenshiro, superman, mazinga z, giroppon, ...
    In the end i'd like to remind you that on initiative of my fiance
    Jessica Alba the new manuelfin official fan club is now a reality, and
    masticore is its president by acclamation.

Now i shall leave, i kindly salute all of you,

Sincerely your beloved manuelfin the balcony boy,
    keeper-hugger,graveyards defender, oneshotters-friend

A thank to all the freep raid leaders who were honored by my presence
    in their raids, especially sexy-voice Crashen (i never understood a
    sigle sentence but i liked his tactis) and Fabroy (i liked everything
    he said but never understood his tactis).

Manu, I'll feel so lonely in my stairs if you leave.
    Was so funny see you in the OneShoothers while you try to get your 2k rating.

It's sad if you really leave us.
    Have fun wherever you go, at the end is the only important thing.

+rep for your post. I enjoyed it, but dont lie about Jessica Alba.
    She only loves me.
    Tindalas is Laurelin's negative nancy. ([/FONT][FONT=Verdana]Felathurin aka Brunt)[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Manuelfin View Post
    snip
    Legendary. You'll be missed!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0100001356a0/signature.png]Grukgash[/charsig]
    [COLOR="#FF0000"][EN-RP] Laurelin[/COLOR]
    [I][FONT=Arial Narrow]Surgite atque resurgite dum agni leones fient.[/FONT][/I]

Ciao Manu, AMIGO.

I (we all ) will miss you, no doubt, it was nice to have a hunter playing in a diferent way as you, I enjoyed our talks and our kills togheter!

Now that you leave we loose a great Hunter, who showed many times his ability and his sense of humor, ADIOS again, amigo ;-)
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0000001ac7fe/signature.png]Cazikee[/charsig]
    Weaver r12 before RoI -Slayer of light

Test

Heya everyone!! o/

Let me test this out, I'have always said you will never see me post here but I just can't leave it I gues
    Excuse my writing cause its not my language btw.

I always read the posts but I always see a lot of QQ thats why I never respond.

In the last copple of weeks I'm trying out to lead a raid ones in a while, totally new for me so excuse me if its not always like you all want it to go.
    I'm totally up for fair fights and that seems to be a big problem on our server, maybe its the population (its not that high) and afcourse its hard for some to give your enemy the winning hand.
    I agree with the things I read abouth taking the Op's, if you like to try to get balanced fights you would try to use them right.
    But indeed the thing is we don't all are in the same raid/group/tribe to inform everyone so the op's will stay the way we all want. Bud sometimes we have group against group or raid against raid in the evening without other groups or raids around... On that time we should be able to see who needs to have 1 or 2 op's extra to get a fair fight.
    Would be hard but its doable.
    Als I want to say that when I have a raid up and I see we are with way to many people to fight the freeps that are on I disband.
    I will not try to zerg.
    I'm even thinking if its smart to not make raids bigger then 12 people on both sides bud usely all groups and raid will come together to fight against the freeps or creeps anyway at the end.

We have a small community here lets try to make things work so we all can enjoy the game.
    We need eachother for that!

P.s Sure we all hate eachother because we are in WAR!! Bud show some respect!

Greetings and cya all on the battlefield o/

Catrat
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0100002251c8/signature.png]Catrat[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by TiNdA-LoS View Post
    We were full wiped 4 times, creeps run as soon as they lost 3.
    We killed like 12 creeps, we give like 60 deaths.
    And still you hug, ran, and keep all OP red.
    The rest are only words.

Don't complain about others behaviour, just see how you behave.

Btw, it's funny see people talking about zerging when they have been leading infamy/renown charts for a long time. Killing soloers when you go "solo" with some other "solos" around is another kind of zerg.

Anyway, thanks to Alanth for leading us when you could be in the strong side enjoying your OP reaver.

/respect
    I'm not used to talk with sheep but I will try. I know you probably don't understand a lot of what raid leaders do but... Doesn't this "We killed like 12 creeps, we give like 60 deaths." look like a major success for us? Yeah, I think so.

Zerging with a group and so called solo zerging isn't the same at all. If you zerg with a group you have a RAT and you are getting lots of heals (appart from buffs etc.), this is not happening if you are just a bunch of soloers. Please, keep this in mind before letting out such a BS.

Also I'm not complaining about the others behaviour, I simply adjust to it.

Hugging and taking all the OPs, isn't it exactly what you did tonight with the Hispanea group? Appart from that I myself never did it.

I know you're just a pawn who has only very plain idea of what's going on there but please, think about facts before you start talking such rubbish.

I'm not used to talk with sheep but I will try. I know you probably don't understand a lot of what raid leaders do but... Doesn't this "We killed like 12 creeps, we give like 60 deaths." look like a major success for us? Yeah, I think so.

Zerging with a group and so called solo zerging isn't the same at all. If you zerg with a group you have a RAT and you are getting lots of heals (appart from buffs etc.), this is not happening if you are just a bunch of soloers. Please, keep this in mind before letting out such a BS.

Hugging and taking all the OPs, isn't it exactly what you did tonight with the Hispanea group? Appart from that I myself never did it.

I know you're just a pawn who has only very plain idea of what's going on there but please, think about facts before you start talking such rubbish.
    Seems that someone was killed today while doing PvP.

/hugs

I actually just came from pub so I replied to it once I read it. Not everyone sits on forums 24/7 Tinda.

Also I would appreciate a solid reply, I gave you one even tho you didn't deserve any for what you've posted.
    Last edited by Ketth; Nov 01 2012 at 10:01 PM.

I actually just came from pub so I replied to it once I read it. Not everyone sits on forums 24/7 Tinda.

Also I would appreciate a solid reply, I gave you one even tho you didn't deserve any for what you've posted.
    What did you drink?

Cazique con cola here!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0000001ac7fe/signature.png]Cazikee[/charsig]
    Weaver r12 before RoI -Slayer of light

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgilh View Post
    What did you drink?

Cazique con cola here!
    Enough lager to make posts I did.

There was no reply needed, I wasn't talking with you.

Again, I don't understand why you gave me a reply when my words were said to the wind. When I say you i mean you creeps, not especifically you Ketth.
    You don't deserve any answer, because your post is disrespectful, but as I'm an old man and have big patience with kids, I'll give you one.

I'm not used to talk with sheep but I will try.
    True, you are The Wolf.
    You like to eat sheeps, thats how you ranked your burglar, most god mode class ever.
    R12 is a lot of kills. How many of these were in a fair fight?
    Well, burglar is not god mode now, thats true. Reaver is.

I know you probably don't understand a lot of what raid leaders do but... Doesn't this "We killed like 12 creeps, we give like 60 deaths." look like a major success for us? Yeah, I think so.
    Yes, I'm a dumb.

I don't understand what raid leaders do, but I'm enough humble to follow orders, generous to share my renown and social to enjoy people's contact. Some other people go "solo" so they can take all renown for them, and when they see that they can't get renown solo, they make a raid or call people thug for grouping.

If you felt a major success to wipe freeps until they disband not allowing them to get some renown, good for you. But you must understand that freeps disbanded because they had no chance, not with 4 red OP and with creeps in hug/run mode. If freeps disband infamy flow is cut. Well, you still can kill the soloers but it's not the same.

But again, I respect your game style the same I respect you as a player.
    You are a very good burglar (sorry, not the best, Dangmolito is from other planet) and your reaver is one of the best 3 in Laurelin. But you need to work a bit more on some of your virtues. Equipping Tolerance maybe?

Zerg is zerg. When on creep side is easy to zerg with no heals, because WL use bubble on you and defilers will throw you some heals. You know that, I know that.
    Even when I'm not a hardcore PvPer, I've spent many hours in the Moors and I have to say that I rarely found you alone in your reaver. Most of the time you were with several creeps around or in duo-small fellow.
    It's fine, I respect, everyone play the way he likes.

You should learn that people can have different opinion, you won't be right always, and even if you are, calling BS to other people thoughts in not polite. I wonder who has the thug behaviour here.

The funny thing is that in my original post i have not mentioned your name, dont know why you are talking as if i were talking about you. Maybe you saw your behaviour reflected in my words. Or maybe not.

Well, I didn't take a single OP yesterday, and only had one fight with blue npc around when creeps charged TR.
    The rest of the fights were in OC or close to.

Yes, I'm a pawn. I lead people 45h/week in RL. I play for the fun and tbh I don't get any fun in leading in virtual life too. I don't even like to be RAT, but I do when asked for, because I like to help people who makes the effort of leading.

Maybe you should relax and enjoy the game. Respecting other opinions is the first step for an enjoyable game experience.

All of us must understand one thing, the facts are different when you see from your perspective or from the other side perspective. The same fight can be a zerg for freeps/creeps depending on each situation. The solo greenie will felt zerged if he is the only casualty in creep side even when all freeps are wiped.

All that said, now let's try to not monopolize the thread with our differences. As you know I'm just a pawn, a follower, and I don't like or deserve to be in the forefront.

And Yoda wants to give you a last advice.

Dont suffer anymore and open your heart to the LOVE!!!

You don't deserve any answer, because your post is disrespectful, but as I'm an old man and have big patience with kids, I'll give you one.
    Old man? Listen, mature people do NOT like Star Wars. Its a kid's film...

I lead people 45h/week in RL.
    Of course you do.

Last edited by Gutterat; Nov 02 2012 at 07:32 AM.

To be honest the QQ is starting to get boring

Quote Originally Posted by Gutterat View Post
    Old man? Listen, mature people do NOT like Star Wars. Its a kid's film...
    You seriuos?
    Ah, GutterSpock you must be a trekkie then, uh?

Quote Originally Posted by Gutterat View Post
    Of course you do.
    Believe or not, playing a MMO and having some success in life it's not incompatible.

Quote Originally Posted by DutchEZmoder View Post
    To be honest the QQ is starting to get boring
    Less QQ and more PewPew

Well, burglar is not god mode now, thats true. Reaver is.
    Tell that to Seodric! I fought him around 10 times the other night, 1v1. 9 losses (often without getting him below 50% morale) and 1 draw.

Raka was doing better, so it's largely to do with relative player skill, but the bane of creepside is the same as it ever was: freep cds.

I'm starting a petition in the main PvMP thread to have all Brg skills besides Contact Pedlar disabled in the Moors. Feel free to sign up.
    Grolmog, Rank 9 WL >>>>>>> Brogga, Rank 10 Reaver
    Gwawmoth, Rank 8 Warg >>>>>>> Daedelith, Rank 6 Weaver

Page 136 of 283 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 146 186 236 ... LastLast