We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 135 of 285 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 145 185 235 ... LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,375 of 7125
  1. #3351
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    139
    Ced needs a punch bag to release his anger :P
    Calthoras. R14 Runekeeper - R11 Champion - R8 Captain - R8 Loremaster - R7 Minstrel - R6 Hunter - R6 Guardian - R6 Burglar - R6 Warden
    R8 Warleader - R7 Warg - R7 Reaver - R6 Blackarrow - R6 Weaver - R6 Defiler
    Leader of the Keepers of Silmarils

  2. #3352
    All I can say is, thanks freeps for the nice sprs today, hope we can do some more soon!

    I hope Lirzel Celebhrimhir, Dangnolyto and the likes of them play Hunter, after mounths of being called OP freep because I was just more sucesfull I hope they feel the pain =P.



    I'll come stronger for tomorrow peeps! Second melee ager is done! So I might be a bit harder now! =)! see you in the lands.


    To remark.

    1) PvP players here are a Pain, freeps and creeps either, Grazak is very right on his point, and come on we can do etten more fun!
    2) If one side is zerging his enemy, just fix groups, take more risks, and of course! fight in OPEN and don't care too much about your kds! I find it so boring when one side just wants to get more and more so they can outnumber you, we are all persons behind our computers, and we know how we feel when we are zerged, let's not Zerg just for fun! It is not that hard, is it?

    3) Even when I admit my class is pretty broken right now solo, I think that the moors are more ballanced now, But as I said! Hunter is a piece of &&&&. I think all creeps who were sparring me noticed today, even with 9k morale and all the gears I can get from RoR and second ager bow done, ( second ager melee weap as well now ) I was struggling a lot to kill ba's without uruk heal & MT, reavers without charge or impe, and defilers without heals.

    But it comes because Hunter is not a 1vs1 class, so I think its fair enough, well grouped we are still a nightmare! and I am sure my dps will make love around once again, so thanks Turbine, as It looks now, I think it is better than before.

    The problem here are the HUMANS that we have behind our PCs. I wonder why people is proud of having such a KD's, proud of zerging 20 vs 5 etc, you suck people who plays this way, Go away!


    Cheers!
    .
    Weaver r12 before RoI -Slayer of light

  3. #3353
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvarlas View Post
    Then we were all ready for another open/OP/anything fun fight and creeps do what? Disband! After one proper wipe you all disband, the leader ragelogs out
    Ragelog? I know that at your age you haven't yet attained much insight into things, but us older people have something called real life that we have to contend with now and again. However, if we do have the misfortune to have to perform these mundane RL tasks, we normally ask anybody in the raid if they'd like to take over. When nobody volunteers we have a quick suicide charge then log. Its actually called suicidequit.
    Last edited by Gutterat; Oct 29 2012 at 02:36 AM.
    Stop That! It's extremely silly!

  4. #3354
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutterat View Post
    Ragelog? I know that at your age you haven't yet attained much insight into things, but us older people have something called real life that we have to contend with now and again. However, if we do have the misfortune to have to perform these mundane RL tasks, we normally ask anybody in the raid if they'd like to take over. When nobody volunteers we have a quick suicide charge then log. Its actually called suicidequit.
    Considering the leader logged freep a minute after he disbanded the raid I'm pretty sure he din't log out due to real-life reasons

  5. #3355
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvarlas View Post
    Considering the leader logged freep a minute after he disbanded the raid I'm pretty sure he din't log out due to real-life reasons
    Oh sorry. I thought the comment was about my raid that was formed after my group getting mullered at the OPs and then wiped at TA after.

    Didn't realise it was against a switcher. Feel free to carry on....
    Last edited by Gutterat; Oct 29 2012 at 09:28 AM.
    Stop That! It's extremely silly!

  6. #3356
    Great fights last night. Well done to both sides. I tried to keep the Raid smallish so Cedrian wouldn't whine . Should be good when we get full raids up both sides.
    Last edited by Gutterat; Oct 30 2012 at 06:53 AM.
    Stop That! It's extremely silly!

  7. #3357
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Ankara, Türkiye
    Posts
    20

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by Ephellion View Post
    I've hardly played Lotro at all since the expansion since I've not had much time to play, but jugding by the last posts it seems like I haven't missed anything worth playing for. People will always blame the other side for hugging, cowardice etc, but the fact is that both sides does it (the majority on both sides that is) and neither is better than the other.
    Too long, didn't read.

    Still, at a quick glance, I guess your point was - you don't know half of them half as well as you should like; and you like less than half of them half as well as they deserve.
    ______________________________ _______

    On a side note; I want to congratulate, by far the best hunter (no one compares sorry, well maybe Cazi) on Laurelin for reaching 2000 rating. Yes, 2000.

    For him, long was the way, and hard, that out of hell (TR Balcony) leads up to light (Glan Vraig Stairs).

    A great and very well-deserved accomplishment, big grats Manuelfin! <3

    *free hugs to everyone*
    Masticore Manusdei of Invictus
    Worlyeo - Morphling of Ombre del Bosco

  8. #3358
    Quote Originally Posted by Morphling View Post
    Too long, didn't read.

    Still, at a quick glance, I guess your point was - you don't know half of them half as well as you should like; and you like less than half of them half as well as they deserve.
    ______________________________ _______

    On a side note; I want to congratulate, by far the best hunter (no one compares sorry, well maybe Cazi) on Laurelin for reaching 2000 rating. Yes, 2000.

    For him, long was the way, and hard, that out of hell (TR Balcony) leads up to light (Glan Vraig Stairs).

    A great and very well-deserved accomplishment, big grats Manuelfin! <3

    *free hugs to everyone*

    Too long your post too! I didn'd red, only first 2 words, *Too Long* I guess you are talking about my special weapon!



    Hope to see you soon, awwwwwwwwww I miss you both :'(
    .
    Weaver r12 before RoI -Slayer of light

  9. #3359
    Masti, you have got , three second to log on! I'm not joking, log now!
    Garhgash - r9 Reavah, Garhaluk - r9 WL
    Garhbash - r7 BA, Garhtrana - r7 Spidey

  10. #3360
    Quote Originally Posted by Morphling View Post
    Still, at a quick glance, I guess your point was - you don't know half of them half as well as you should like; and you like less than half of them half as well as they deserve.
    'Scurvy dwarves! Thieving dwarves! Kill them! Kill the dwarves! Chop them up! Take their heads! Kill the men! Kill the elves! Save the gold for ourselves! '
    Stop That! It's extremely silly!

  11. #3361
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Celje
    Posts
    120
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorgilh View Post
    3) Even when I admit my class is pretty broken right now solo, I think that the moors are more ballanced now, But as I said! Hunter is a piece of &&&&. I think all creeps who were sparring me noticed today, even with 9k morale and all the gears I can get from RoR and second ager bow done, ( second ager melee weap as well now ) I was struggling a lot to kill ba's without uruk heal & MT, reavers without charge or impe, and defilers without heals.

    But it comes because Hunter is not a 1vs1 class, so I think its fair enough, well grouped we are still a nightmare! and I am sure my dps will make love around once again, so thanks Turbine, as It looks now, I think it is better than before.
    Cheers!
    +1

    Its hard to say how good it can become at the moment, but the odds are for once stacked in direction of good PvP.
    Freeps don't give up, keep farming PvE for a week or two more and you can cope with Creeps and I get this impression that PvP might become balanced! What a surprise,...

    I won't be on in the next two weeks for sure, was a bit irritated after I killed Cazikee (Best PvP HNT on Laurien) while I dident have to start from stealth and had pleanty of morale left/no skills used. Hurry hurry farm Cazi, I want to try harder to kill you again )) (I only have r7 audacity still cant be arsed farming quests :P)

    Also impressed with the new Ettenmoors layout + new system of assigning comms/infamy/renown,... With these ammounts actually getting ranks seems an objective even for someone who has little time to play.

    Big gratz to all the healers, leech your infamy you deserve it after having to work for nothing for 5 years

    P.S Anyone around level 55ish and interested in leveling a Freep toon you can yell at me on Talatir, low lvlish nab RK to soon come annoy Creeps
    Master at Arms Darimir, Inspiration to Men, member of The Western Alliance!

    Lieutenant Aldagash Vegetarian Harvester Of Sorrow, member of Invictus!

  12. #3362
    I still got my lvl 49 hunter on the treshold of Moria where you left me Ald. I'm too afraid to enter that dark place, so I'll probably never get him to the plains of Rohan.

    Don't be mean Masti, it hurts my feelings.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c01000000fb6c/signature.png]Grazak[/charsig]

    [i]Grazak R11 BA/Grosnehk R7 WL[/i]
    [i]Officer of Invictus[/i]

  13. #3363
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Celje
    Posts
    120
    Geez lol G,... If you hurry up I just dinged 55 will wait for you Takes 1 day,... I did 50 to 54 last week when I had a day off
    Master at Arms Darimir, Inspiration to Men, member of The Western Alliance!

    Lieutenant Aldagash Vegetarian Harvester Of Sorrow, member of Invictus!

  14. #3364
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    124
    Did anyone see that rage-post I made earlier? No? Good.
    Last edited by Grolmog; Oct 31 2012 at 05:40 PM.
    Grolmog, Rank 9 WL >>>>>>> Brogga, Rank 10 Reaver
    Gwawmoth, Rank 8 Warg >>>>>>> Daedelith, Rank 6 Weaver

  15. #3365
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    57
    Creeps, you need better leader than the one today. I hope he never leads again... QQ.
    Willion - Burger 105

  16. #3366
    Quote Originally Posted by Welmur View Post
    Creeps, you need better leader than the one today. I hope he never leads again... QQ.
    Can you elaborate ?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c01000022735a/signature.png]Bubbs[/charsig]

  17. #3367
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    304
    Quote Originally Posted by Welmur View Post
    Creeps, you need better leader than the one today. I hope he never leads again... QQ.

    Sorry, we make sure to line up and not do anything next time we fight. No wait, better, we can charge gv/gy after you guys tag us. You really seem to enjoy those places.

  18. #3368
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Lumbercamp
    Posts
    363
    Was funny watching the freep raid running around and trying to get a fight. Without much success, I might add.
    [url=http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php][img]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/any/5/4/9/0/0/5654900bzdgw.png[/img][/url]

  19. #3369
    Well Gutterat, Im very happy that you'd do such a noble act for my feelings. It's greatly appreciated. However, I wonder if you were in tonights creepraid? And specially in the part Moraurat leaded?
    I know Im talking to a blind, deaf wall here because in the end this is not even a QQforum, this is first and most for all a creep propaganda forum, that the great dictators would be jealous of. But Ketth, let me tell you this jabroni. You made your first forumpost trying to sell stuff that freeps are thugs and they will not come back after rohan anymore etc. That my friend is bull&&&&. Then I made my post in a ragemood because whoever it was in the end with their antipvp-attitude pretty much ruined the action, and not for the first time. You said this post of mine was bull&&&&. However, your post got any reply? Not that I can remember. Did my post get any reply? Hell yea it got. Which means that my bull&&&& (your perspective) actually sold in contrary to your own.
    But it gets better because tonight you proved your own wrong and my absolute right and the fact that the only bull&&&& is yours (you dont have to admit this, no worries. I know this already because I am like a king blinded by my own goodness and I am also the uncrowned king of QQ).
    Fact of the matter is you set up this raid, every asskisser on creepside was running after you and guess what. It went from outpost to outpost to outpost, and you already had 4 outposts. In between we cought you once at isendeep outpost, and guess what: Tindalas post got proven, we killed 3 and a raid ran. However we waited for a little bit to see if you regroup and come back, but no the only thing that happened was another outpost fell behind our back. So after looking for you for another 15 minutes for the final fight we find you, you charge (that was a wonder I lost 4 teeth falling out of my mouth and was shellshocked by surprise) and run (that was more expected) and instantly hug the gy. And not like freeps before on the brigde, no you did it so that we freeps could actually see the one shotters.

    So now I got 3 questions for you and your fellowcreeps.
    First is: why do you actually 'pvp'? You dont have to do it for the community, you can talk to them standing in Grams. What is it that you're looking for. Do you want infamy? Or do you like a specific kb deed? Is it that you just like to kill freeps? Or is your daily day to day objective to make freeps log off like 'losers' at all cost?
    Second question is, what was said when the freeps made creeps run for one whole time there at ID op. Except for Morgothels 'need more WL, need more WL'. What was it? Was it omg freeps are so op! or perhaps omg these freeps only pve and hug! Or was it my personal favorite omg these freeps dont deserve an open fight with us, stand alone a fight at their npcs. Please amuse me, what was it?
    Final question is to the rest of that creep group. Was it fun keeping all the op red at all cost? Did you guys have fun running around in circles having only pvp fights 2-3 minutes with 30 minutes breaks in between? Is this what the creepside want for pvp the coming year? The freep answer was a hell no! But if you guys do, man up and speak it straight out, so the freeps that want real pvp (pvp-fight-zerg dependent of your perspective) can reconsider if its worth in this atmosphere.

    So, now with a little less sarcasm and a bit more serious, I guess Im going to do a sort of proposal (atleast for groups that I lead, if I can actually be bothered after these past 2 weeks) to split the opfarm in circles and antipvp, from the clashes where we 'try to' kill each other with or without npc to score some glory and commendation. We could decide to keep it 2 blue 2 red outpost for starters and go 3-1 when 1 side lost a couple fights in a row, or is surely having handicapped group vs raid fight. Now Moraurat, you dont have to reply to this, because I think I know what you're gonna say anyway, but if you want to surprise me you may. But Catrat, Gutterat, Palinkirk and I even seen Brunt, is the ettens you envisioned this running around trying to grab all, or would you be interested in trying to find a balance and come head to head with the otherside. Because tonight only knows losers, a raidleaders choice to maintain 4 op + full red map (thank you turbine for that, AI is not your strongest point it seems) over fight with the opponent, and therefor making the opponent log more bored then actually tired of getting defeated, resulted in your infamy gain drastically reduced so fact of the matter is we're all equal losers tonight. We need each other guys, for whatever goal we seek in ettens and whether we like it or not.

  20. #3370
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Disneyland
    Posts
    324
    Quote Originally Posted by CedrianSintav View Post
    Well Gutterat, Im very happy that you'd do such a noble act for my feelings. It's greatly appreciated. However, I wonder if you were in tonights creepraid? And specially in the part Moraurat leaded?
    I know Im talking to a blind, deaf wall here because in the end this is not even a QQforum, this is first and most for all a creep propaganda forum, that the great dictators would be jealous of. But Ketth, let me tell you this jabroni. You made your first forumpost trying to sell stuff that freeps are thugs and they will not come back after rohan anymore etc. That my friend is bull&&&&. Then I made my post in a ragemood because whoever it was in the end with their antipvp-attitude pretty much ruined the action, and not for the first time. You said this post of mine was bull&&&&. However, your post got any reply? Not that I can remember. Did my post get any reply? Hell yea it got. Which means that my bull&&&& (your perspective) actually sold in contrary to your own.
    But it gets better because tonight you proved your own wrong and my absolute right and the fact that the only bull&&&& is yours (you dont have to admit this, no worries. I know this already because I am like a king blinded by my own goodness and I am also the uncrowned king of QQ).
    Fact of the matter is you set up this raid, every asskisser on creepside was running after you and guess what. It went from outpost to outpost to outpost, and you already had 4 outposts. In between we cought you once at isendeep outpost, and guess what: Tindalas post got proven, we killed 3 and a raid ran. However we waited for a little bit to see if you regroup and come back, but no the only thing that happened was another outpost fell behind our back. So after looking for you for another 15 minutes for the final fight we find you, you charge (that was a wonder I lost 4 teeth falling out of my mouth and was shellshocked by surprise) and run (that was more expected) and instantly hug the gy. And not like freeps before on the brigde, no you did it so that we freeps could actually see the one shotters.

    So now I got 3 questions for you and your fellowcreeps.
    First is: why do you actually 'pvp'? You dont have to do it for the community, you can talk to them standing in Grams. What is it that you're looking for. Do you want infamy? Or do you like a specific kb deed? Is it that you just like to kill freeps? Or is your daily day to day objective to make freeps log off like 'losers' at all cost?
    Second question is, what was said when the freeps made creeps run for one whole time there at ID op. Except for Morgothels 'need more WL, need more WL'. What was it? Was it omg freeps are so op! or perhaps omg these freeps only pve and hug! Or was it my personal favorite omg these freeps dont deserve an open fight with us, stand alone a fight at their npcs. Please amuse me, what was it?
    Final question is to the rest of that creep group. Was it fun keeping all the op red at all cost? Did you guys have fun running around in circles having only pvp fights 2-3 minutes with 30 minutes breaks in between? Is this what the creepside want for pvp the coming year? The freep answer was a hell no! But if you guys do, man up and speak it straight out, so the freeps that want real pvp (pvp-fight-zerg dependent of your perspective) can reconsider if its worth in this atmosphere.

    So, now with a little less sarcasm and a bit more serious, I guess Im going to do a sort of proposal (atleast for groups that I lead, if I can actually be bothered after these past 2 weeks) to split the opfarm in circles and antipvp, from the clashes where we 'try to' kill each other with or without npc to score some glory and commendation. We could decide to keep it 2 blue 2 red outpost for starters and go 3-1 when 1 side lost a couple fights in a row, or is surely having handicapped group vs raid fight. Now Moraurat, you dont have to reply to this, because I think I know what you're gonna say anyway, but if you want to surprise me you may. But Catrat, Gutterat, Palinkirk and I even seen Brunt, is the ettens you envisioned this running around trying to grab all, or would you be interested in trying to find a balance and come head to head with the otherside. Because tonight only knows losers, a raidleaders choice to maintain 4 op + full red map (thank you turbine for that, AI is not your strongest point it seems) over fight with the opponent, and therefor making the opponent log more bored then actually tired of getting defeated, resulted in your infamy gain drastically reduced so fact of the matter is we're all equal losers tonight. We need each other guys, for whatever goal we seek in ettens and whether we like it or not.

    Too long, didn't read.

  21. #3371
    Just to let you know I was the one running around taking OPs. Wasn't really the raid doing that and at no point did QQeth ask me to take them, or anyone else for that matter. Freeps stayed around tr gy quite a lot using the gy for an advantage from what I saw.
    Rakanor R12 Reaver - Trin R11 Champion

  22. #3372
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    124
    Quote Originally Posted by CedrianSintav View Post
    jabroni
    I don't want to say too much in judgement of tonight's action, because I wasn't in the raid. I'll just say this:

    From my position on TR fields, I saw a lot of charging about by both sides, and got to see the creep /OOC. What it seems like to me was that both sides were just missing each other while trying to find each other a lot of the time.

    Someone called out "Freeps at TR" and the creeps charged past me towards TR. Just as they got there, someone else said "Freeps heading from TR to AE OP!", so the creeps headed back to AE OP. Just as they got there, the Freep raid somehow managed to pass me coming from TR direction.

    One thing I'd caution against is seeing purposeful intent in every action of the opposition, especially when that action seems designed to frustrate and confound you. Often, what seems like the enemy being as annoying as possible is just random chance.

    This often used to happen when there was more than 1 freep raid fighting creeps. The creeps would start fighting one raid, then the other would arrive and it would be a wipe. The creeps in the raid would then say "Effing cowards! We've been trying to find the freeps all night, but they'll only fight us when both raids are there!"

    In reality, I think 90% of the time there was no contact between the two freep raids, and it was just a case of the creeps' position being called out in freep /OOC, and both raids responding.

    I don't want to get into arguing the specifics of tonight's action, because I wasn't in the raid, but my advice is to keep this in mind:

    the opposition always has far less idea of where you are, where you're heading, how strong you are, what your intentions are than you think. So when it seems like they're reading your mind, and they turn up at the worst possible moment, or back off even though you just lost 4 healers, remember that they probably have no idea, and are just trying to muddle through as best they can.

    If you smelll what I'm cooking.

    Quote Originally Posted by CedrianSintav View Post
    We could decide to keep it 2 blue 2 red outpost for starters and go 3-1 when 1 side lost a couple fights in a row, or is surely having handicapped group vs raid fight.
    WOOT! I suggested this in tribechat just today. I'm not sure how much support it'll get, but my thoughts are this:

    The current buffs for OP control are ridiculous. Depending on how you crunch the numbers, it gives the side with all 4 OPs at least a 25% increase to their DPS.

    As someone who likes to solo, I hate it. It totally skews the action, and I'm sure it does likewise in an otherwise evenly matched raid fight.

    I say leave the OPs alone entirely. Let them all revert to delving control and just forget about them. If there's raid fighting going on where one side is clearly in trouble, they can take an OP or two to try and balance things out.

    Some people will hate this idea, as it's counter to the spirit of Open World PVP. However, when Turbine give us something that is broken, I think it's our responsibility to try and fix it if we can. At the moment, I think the OP bonuses are too large, so how about we try and 'fix' how they're affecting the action?
    __________________

    Thrara: Sorry about the Wrath spam. I wouldn't have popped it the second time when you changed to dps, but I needed the power, not the heals!
    __________________

    If the person who I posted about earlier saw the post (and for anyone else who happened to read it before I wiped it):

    Apologies, it was classless and childish. But anger makes Brogga strong, so I can't keep it bottled up!
    Grolmog, Rank 9 WL >>>>>>> Brogga, Rank 10 Reaver
    Gwawmoth, Rank 8 Warg >>>>>>> Daedelith, Rank 6 Weaver

  23. #3373
    The idea about the OP's is nice, but in reality it will probably never work. People are also there outside of a raid, being it questing or just flipping them on purpose to annoy the other side. The only real solution would be for Turbine just to remove those OP buffs as they give too much of an advantage (mostly to the 'winning' side).

    Brogga is right about both sides going somewhere and expecting to actually meet someone on the specific position, and when they're for instance not there, you'd immediately think they have a spy in ooc or anything likewise for that matter.

    Keep the fights up!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c01000022735a/signature.png]Bubbs[/charsig]

  24. #3374
    Arriba Arriba Underlay Underlay!!!!!! Oleeeee!
    .
    Weaver r12 before RoI -Slayer of light

  25. #3375
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakanor View Post
    Just to let you know I was the one running around taking OPs. Wasn't really the raid doing that and at no point did QQeth ask me to take them, or anyone else for that matter. Freeps stayed around tr gy quite a lot using the gy for an advantage from what I saw.
    Thought it could be you flipping those, too bad I was stupid enough to not say that out loud. And we were running from op to op and back again through gy spot.

    @Kackburz: If you have nothing else to say, you should not post. We've heard that many times enough. But just to make it clear, lining up for free kills for opposite team is not pvp nor fun. We like gy/gv when we can't get away from there, and yeye we could use different route to do... what, pve? Just try to remember where creeps were pre-RoR, I think you had pretty fun time at gy.

    @eois: I might have wrote that first post when I was a bit too frustrated, but the battles against Ketths raid was like: "There they are" *3 of you dies* "there they flee..", yes we counted kills there. Another fight: "inc" *maybe one kill* "right, they run to gy..", and we wiped almost on every battle. How would you feel on that point? I quess the answer is "freeps do that all the time". (question is for all creeps)

    Quoting one tell and my reply from last night: "You fought 9-10vs21? " "yup". (freeps were 10)
    Last edited by Welmur; Nov 01 2012 at 04:46 AM.
    Willion - Burger 105

 

 
Page 135 of 285 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 145 185 235 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload