We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 134 of 283 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 144 184 234 ... LastLast
Results 3,326 to 3,350 of 7060
    It is not like freeps cannot leave GV, they seem to like it there.
    Felathurin - Agathe - Serindel - Brunty
    Warmonger Brunt R14 Reaver, Blunt "James" Defiler, Nurks Warleader
    Laurelin Server 'C.O.I.N. Caster'
    "Everything in life is vibration." A. Einstein

Freeps can leave GV, but in a few seconds they will be there again.
    Anyway let's see if we can do a nice group and try to have some fights, but if we got the group and have to face 12 creeps and 8 wargs dont think it will work.
    If any freep leader read this, he knows he can send me a tell and I will gladly join the group.

Btw, I hate the autoswitch keeps thingy.
    [IMG]http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/254/6rpe.jpg[/IMG][FONT=Verdana]
    Tindalas is Laurelin's negative nancy. ([/FONT][FONT=Verdana]Felathurin aka Brunt)[/FONT]

Exactly! We tried to leave gv yesterday, we wiped creep group ( they pulled oneshotters ) then we met hispanea big group, they know we can't face a big group right now, we went without healpers, we paid the price.

To leave GV is a task for us right now, I can't say I like it, but If I were a creep I would do exactly the same, there is nothing to blame, Only thing I'd like to see, is creeps disbanding or logging freeps to stand some fights, if you see that we haven't numbers, don't go with such a big groups! Anyway as freeps as we are, we used to do the same so once again, I am not sure we can blame an yone.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0000001ac7fe/signature.png]Cazikee[/charsig]
    Weaver r12 before RoI -Slayer of light

hahahahahahahahahahah etc.
    Proud leader of [url]www.thewesternalliance.org[/url] On [EN-RP] Laurelin

Was mich nicht umbringt, macht mich stärker
    - Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

Quote Originally Posted by Thoronthor View Post
    hahahahahahahahahahah etc.
    I guess that you saw an elephant.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0000001ac7fe/signature.png]Cazikee[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by defrule View Post
    I got rank 2 in around 15 minutes of GV camping in Vanyar on a defiler.

Heal leeching is incredible!
    Don't play on Vanyar you are a Laurelin hugger, we don't need you there.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2a2240100001671b6/signature.png]Pallasin[/charsig]
    Sculanet Rank 10 Minstrel Laurelin <---- Corpsejumping noobs since 2009

Grats on r12 Maelliel, well deserved!

Quote Originally Posted by Pallasin View Post
    Don't play on Vanyar you are a Laurelin hugger, we don't need you there.

I gonna play vanyar once again on my OP weaver, so I leech your infamy <3, still r13 what a noob you are!

Gz Malliel, wondered why you were so busy last night
    Stop That! It's extremely silly!

Nice spars yesterday, Im afraid of fighting Brogga or Raka V_V.

This is so fecking quiet!

Great GY action yesterday! Omg and creeps drop points over and over <3 even if you kill them 2000 times at their gy, I think I love it! Im a bit sorry for those reavers, spider and warg who I facerolled but creeps facerolled me as well for about 1 hour in our GV <3

Quality hugging and branding with an army of healers and zapzap, this was, atleast somewhat entertaining evening, i hope you enjoyed as much as we did :P

&&& is the problem with you brainsick idiots? 2 small groups on freepside and a handful of soloers and you make a raid? The first 4 hours I only seen you take outposts with that raid, damn good job. And when freeps hug you dont have the balls to attack, instead you run circles as if you're in a carrousel? But when those same 2 groups stand in the open at old oc you hug the gy... with a raid? Only time I see you active in the open was when you were able to zerg 1 of the groups because they were spread because they were trying to get you spread in to groups. But no, damn good job. I vague recall invictus group made the small groupsize fight known and popular under players but it now seems freeps are fighting you in your own style.
    The problem of ettens is not the buffs of those outpost, oh no. 5 years of hugging every bush of grass you can and pve with raid made you guys ill. There is a cancer in laurelin ruining its pvp and it is surely not on freepside. Time to change your attitude towards the moors creeps. I hope you learn to pvp before 2013 hit.

Quote Originally Posted by CedrianSintav View Post
    &&& is the problem with you brainsick idiots? 2 small groups on freepside and a handful of soloers and you make a raid? The first 4 hours I only seen you take outposts with that raid, damn good job. And when freeps hug you dont have the balls to attack, instead you run circles as if you're in a carrousel? But when those same 2 groups stand in the open at old oc you hug the gy... with a raid? Only time I see you active in the open was when you were able to zerg 1 of the groups because they were spread because they were trying to get you spread in to groups. But no, damn good job. I vague recall invictus group made the small groupsize fight known and popular under players but it now seems freeps are fighting you in your own style.
    The problem of ettens is not the buffs of those outpost, oh no. 5 years of hugging every bush of grass you can and pve with raid made you guys ill. There is a cancer in laurelin ruining its pvp and it is surely not on freepside. Time to change your attitude towards the moors creeps. I hope you learn to pvp before 2013 hit.
    Sure if raid of creeps means 7-8 of us grouped up against a group or 2, total of 12+ zapzaps/mincers/captains(note the lineup) who are popping brand in every fight. And i dont know about gy hugging, but clearly if freeps wipe us and we end up in gy that can be classed as "hugging". Fair enough then. And i do hope you got some better ideas of how to defeat freep group double the creep numbers if we are not allowed to maneuver and try to spread your groups.
    Good job describing freep actions tonight.

I await your response.

*creep goggles off*

One has to remember creeps are freeps who come on creep OOC to rage at freeps

The things one reads while gathering branches and stones...
    [url=http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php][img]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/any/5/4/9/0/0/5654900bzdgw.png[/img][/url]

Quote Originally Posted by CedrianSintav View Post
    I'm not the right person to reply to this BS since I wasn't leading most of the time, but... We had like 7-8 man group most of the time and even tho we tried to fight you also in your keeps (where we mostly encountered both the groups, i.e. about 15 freeps according to the tracks, and died). You had 2 groups, we had one - this clearly gave you advantage in retaking outposts. All in all, we were outnumbered and outbuffed. Circling around you to split you up, that's something what's called tactic and it actually worked quite well. I appreciate freeps dared to come again but really, you cannot expect us to just stand there and let you kill us without any serious effort.

Also since you're talking about the cancer in the Ettenmoors PvP I would like to recommend you to take a look at your own side first. As long as I remember there were always creeps to fight in the Moors, it's freeps who refuse to come ungrouped and make the zone empty for most of the day. And the reason for it? It's no longer easy. So please, think about your own attitude first before pointing at others.

If your talking about the Hitland OP then the TA fight afterwards, we had a small tribe group (mostly wargs)that got wiped 2 or 3 times so we expanded. It was half a raid at best (12). We went to TA and I believe there was an Invictus group there too. Please dont talk bollocks.
    Last edited by Gutterat; Oct 28 2012 at 04:56 AM.

Only played a bit yesterday, but was the same as the last days pre RoR.

Creeps figth freeps, lost 2 or 3 and run to hug.
    Freeps go attack pull npc and freeps get wiped all.
    And again, and again, and again...

Well, enjoy the PvP.
    [IMG]http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/254/6rpe.jpg[/IMG][FONT=Verdana]
    Tindalas is Laurelin's negative nancy. ([/FONT][FONT=Verdana]Felathurin aka Brunt)[/FONT]

I was fighting fully buffed, fully branded, mostly RK/cappy groups. After getting wiped twice, I realized that if I continued to charge like I normally do, we would get crushed over and over again.

The the circle strafe around the freeps with some feinted charges was all my idea and it worked, the freeps popped their brands and spread out, I waited a minute and charged in, still with significant losses mind you.

I just want to be very plain right here, I will not fight honourably against freeps that use brands and store buffs, I will also condemn this creepside, people who brand won't get invited to my groups.

All the time I was leading, we had a maximum of 9 and a minimum of 4. I was easily wiping most freep groups that charged me, because the charges weren't thought out very well at all, no one was focussed down etc. and nuking someone down, then moving away, is an art which I have been trying to perfect for a long time. Also to clarify, there was a creep raid, which took OPs and fought you at TA, which you prompty destroyed multiple times until the raidleader gave up.

Also a quick note, we only had one reaver for most of the afternoon, expect a lot more pain once I have 3+.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0100001356a0/signature.png]Grukgash[/charsig]
    [COLOR="#FF0000"][EN-RP] Laurelin[/COLOR]
    [I][FONT=Arial Narrow]Surgite atque resurgite dum agni leones fient.[/FONT][/I]

It doesnt help fighting in TA when someone pulls every NPC in the place either

Quote Originally Posted by Gutterat View Post
    It doesnt help fighting in TA when someone pulls every NPC in the place either
    Apologies for that btw, was one of my less genius ideas.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0100001356a0/signature.png]Grukgash[/charsig]
    [COLOR="#FF0000"][EN-RP] Laurelin[/COLOR]
    [I][FONT=Arial Narrow]Surgite atque resurgite dum agni leones fient.[/FONT][/I]

Meh, so much QQ for the happy first night we actyally had some fighting instead of GV camping, or did creeps just like GV camping too much instead of this?

Anyways, we had max of 5 people in my group all night, thats 5 people. Not even a full fellowship let alone a raid. Most people dint have anywhere near full audacity or any decent 85 gear. But anyways, we were ready to fight creeps anywhere really, OC, in the open, OPs, and hell we even tried to take TR with 5 people with strong creep defending. So you can throw that "Omg freeps are always hugging" mentality out of the window, sure we went into TA after we got wiped in SOP by around 10-15 creeps, were we suppose to run straight back into the zerg? Oh okay,sorry. And when we were inside TA, I heard Alanth had a another small group going, and before I knew it creeps were inside TA and of course were gonna do everything we can to wipe you, so we managed to kill you guys off.

Then we were all ready for another open/OP/anything fun fight and creeps do what? Disband! After one proper wipe you all disband, the leader ragelogs out and all creeps go sit inside Grams with "Omg we died once after Expansion, but but were suppose to be OP!" attittude? C'mon grow up guys Our small group wiped atleast dozen times and I only saw a proper creep group/raid wipe once and they logged out.

About store stuff, I dont use it, I dont need any, its a pointless waste of money, if you want think were all storing our way to killing you, meh, dont need store to wipe creeps. And oh btw to the +10 creeps trying to storebrand and run away from us during the day, if you storebrand and try to run, we will still chase and kill you when possible So dont bother wasting your money on that useless stuff okay?

Now, I expect a full on QQ from the creeps explaining all the possible ways on how they are always right, they dont do nothing wrong, they will never zerg or hug like freeps do and how they are just awesome! Go

I've hardly played Lotro at all since the expansion since I've not had much time to play, but jugding by the last posts it seems like I haven't missed anything worth playing for. People will always blame the other side for hugging, cowardice etc, but the fact is that both sides does it (the majority on both sides that is) and neither is better than the other.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c01000000fb6c/signature.png]Grazak[/charsig]

[i]Grazak R11 BA/Grosnehk R7 WL[/i]
    [i]Officer of Invictus[/i]

It wasn't that bad tho yesterday. Apparently there were several groups running on both sides and I still find it way better than zerg raid vs. zerg raid fights. It's quite obvious that if one group stands against 2 such groups they won't have much chances and their tactics have to be adjusted to it.

Also judging the entire creep community just by acting one of the groups (for instance I had no idea there was a creep raid when Invictus had their group up) is clearly not right.

After ror entering ettenmoors as a solo rk painfull :) I said Nim go back and get stronger

Maybe you shall witness The Silver Blades(Black Blades) and Grand Alliance raiding at moors again,I just started planning what to do list.

and my last words for ettenmoors after ror seems to me more pve based pvp.I'll get used to it

*waves* freeps and creeps don't insult each other *how rude*

and I almost forgot *Charizard gets angry* ;)

Page 134 of 283 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 144 184 234 ... LastLast