We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 133 of 285 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 143 183 233 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,325 of 7112
    Quote Originally Posted by Garathas View Post
    A few things I want to mention.

First of all, as far as I know hunters were originally supposed to be a persistant/utilitarian dps class rather than burst, burst was made an option with focus pots etc..

Secondly, I'm fairly sure plenty of high ranked creeps felt pretty silly when you nuked them down at the GY with never ending crits... "Hunters weren't OP solo" Now that's just false. If you traited like you did and used focus pots, the world was your oyster and no one could do anything about it.

Thirdly, "but your morale is ridicolous, your heals are ridicolous, a dps creep with 20k morale, hehehehe." Isn't the creeps getting a buff what you wanted all this time? That's the idea I got from your posts in ROI...

And lastly, you're annoying a lot of people with your posts Cazi. First you have loads of sympathy, then you want everything to change after one day of testing. It's ridiculous, and that's putting it mildly.

You are getting it in your own.

First, I wanted creeps to be buffed, don't forget I also have a creep who I loved to play.

Second, read again, if you have 7k morale and A NORMAL HIT takes half of your morale, there is something wrong.

Third, I was dying more than killing in the GY's, sometimes sucesfull others not you are lying a lot in your words, a LOT.

Hunters OP solo? Did you ever play a hunter? Do you know what you talk about? Every warg r8++ was facerolling me without ance chance for me.

Every BA was facerolling me without chances for me.

I wasn't able to beat you 1vs1 most of the times, etc.

So yea, now come here and repeat how OP I was, mention that I got FULL EQUIP, which takes ages to get.

There is a huge diference between buffing creeps and being halfoneshotted with a NORMAL hit. mentiont that blood arrow, our best attack was like 700-1000 non critics. and we have half of your morale

If you don't get it I pass, but don't lie, your post makes nosense, becuase you are taking it too far, I didn't say that.

Gutte waren is a TANK, not a dpser. I mean that you can heal 6 or 7k now, with a lot of morale, a minicer won't b e able to heal us if we die in 2 hits, yea it happened to defilers, I have never said it was GOOD!

btw I have to mention once again, creeps had all their passive buffs on, Last post about it, I pass, not even worth on replying, I have my own opinion, you have yours, just don't take my posts wrong, and read hunters forum about how OP we were, don't come here to try to teach me how my class was because I you have no idea about PvP hunters. thanks
    Last edited by Gorgilh; Oct 18 2012 at 08:20 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0000001ac7fe/signature.png]Cazikee[/charsig]
    Weaver r12 before RoI -Slayer of light

Gruk and Gutte, you're talking about (for me) the best PvP hunter on server. It's not like if all hunters can do the same he did/does. Hunts weren't a godmode class like champs, mins or ShieldWardens.

Believe me when I say that my major problem is that if things are so bad for freeps they won't come to the Moors, so I will have to roam alone looking for some unranked creep, creeps won't find freeps and at the end the Moors will be a desert.

Buuuut there is almost no population so we must wait for people to lvl 85 and then judge.
    If any of you want to do some spars you just have to log a freep and send me a tell. I know I will surely die, but at least we can do some test.
    [IMG]http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/254/6rpe.jpg[/IMG][FONT=Verdana]
    Tindalas is Laurelin's negative nancy. ([/FONT][FONT=Verdana]Felathurin aka Brunt)[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgilh View Post
    You are getting it in your own.

First, I wanted creeps to be buffed, don't forget I also have a creep who I loved to play.

Second, read again, if you have 7k morale and A NORMAL HIT takes half of your morale, there is something wrong.

Third, I was dying more than killing in the GY's, sometimes sucesfull others not you are lying a lot in your words, a LOT.

Hunters OP solo? Did you ever play a hunter? Do you know what you talk about? Every warg r8++ was facerolling me without ance chance for me.

Every BA was facerolling me without chances for me.

I wasn't able to beat you 1vs1 most of the times, etc.

So yea, now come here and repeat how OP I was, mention that I got FULL EQUIP, which takes ages to get.

There is a huge diference between buffing creeps and being halfoneshotted with a NORMAL hit. mentiont that blood arrow, our best attack was like 700-1000 non critics. and we have half of your morale

If you don't get it I pass, but don't lie, your post makes nosense, becuase you are taking it too far, I didn't say that.

Gutte waren is a TANK, not a dpser. I mean that you can heal 6 or 7k now, with a lot of morale, a minicer won't b e able to heal us if we die in 2 hits, yea it happened to defilers, I have never said it was GOOD!

btw I have to mention once again, creeps had all their passive buffs on, Last post about it, I pass, not even worth on replying, I have my own opinion, you have yours, just don't take my posts wrong, and read hunters forum about how OP we were, don't come here to try to teach me how my class was because I you have no idea about PvP hunters. thanks
    Don't tell me the warleader is overpowered and I'll shut up... You're judging the PvP of this expansion within one day of playing, so sorry if I think that's total BS. I think putting a false review of the moors up is exactly the sort of things that gets creeps nerfed into the ground every year.

"I was dying more than killing in the GY's, sometimes sucesfull others not you are lying a lot in your words, a LOT."
    Don't tell me I'm lying, tell me I'm wrong and explain why. Anyway, you are one of the fastest rankers on Laur, I just won't believe that you're dying MORE than killing

I see you ignored my first point about hunters not actually being about burst dps...

I don't appreciate being called a liar.

I'm gonna shut up now.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0100001356a0/signature.png]Grukgash[/charsig]
    [COLOR="#FF0000"][EN-RP] Laurelin[/COLOR]
    [I][FONT=Arial Narrow]Surgite atque resurgite dum agni leones fient.[/FONT][/I]

Quote Originally Posted by Garathas View Post
    Don't tell me the warleader is overpowered and I'll shut up... You're judging the PvP of this expansion within one day of playing, so sorry if I think that's total BS. I think putting a false review of the moors up is exactly the sort of things that gets creeps nerfed into the ground every year.

"I was dying more than killing in the GY's, sometimes sucesfull others not you are lying a lot in your words, a LOT."
    Don't tell me I'm lying, tell me I'm wrong and explain why. Anyway, you are one of the fastest rankers on Laur, I just won't believe that you're dying MORE than killing

I see you ignored my first point about hunters not actually being about burst dps...

I don't appreciate being called a liar.

I'm gonna shut up now.

You right, I shouldn't call you liar, but you were taking all my points wrong.

I didn't say a WL is OP, I said WL was outhealing me, but with a lot of mitigations from OP, I hve to say.

Well I know, but look at new sets, we are not having more dps, and jewellery is a little little improve, our dps against 85% targets right now is in pair with RoI, I also have a second age bow with the new RELICS that cost a LOT and not many people will have.

I said you were Lying because the examples you have put on.

Read hunter's forum and you will understand, we were still weak against most of the classes, and you have to look at hunter's adverage, you know that 99% of hunmters were dying without a little chance.

But yea I shouldn't QQ that much, but not fun to loose half of my morale from a NON CRITIC hit, In RoI we weren't doing that with a non critic hti, just wonder what if critics or dev.

And sorry again for calling you liar, but read your post again, I wanted creeps to be buffed, still I will claim what I think is fair.

Once and Once again, don't forget OUR MORALE! We have to hit 3x times harder to equal your morale right now, and believe me, we won't. just that.

cheers.

Maybe Im one of the fastest rankers but I still have 4.8 kd being a freep, and Im r12 for at least 6 mounths
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0000001ac7fe/signature.png]Cazikee[/charsig]

As I said before, many freeps want creeps buffed so long as the status quo remains unchanged. They don't truly want balanced fights, they want fights that they win in the end. They only want the creep buffs so they can say "nice fights" while farming creeps like no tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by defrule View Post
    As I said before, many freeps want creeps buffed so long as the status quo remains unchanged. They don't truly want balanced fights, they want fights that they win in the end. They only want the creep buffs so they can say "nice fights" while farming creeps like no tomorrow.
    Some creeps want to be godmode too, is not about being freep o creep, is about being human.

I would like to have an infinite battle with people dying in both sides, being ressed or coming back to die again.
    I'd like to have battles in the open, battles in the keeps, between small groups or between raids.
    I'd like to see champs sprint only working to charge and warg hips to be played offensive.
    I'd love to see the infamy&renown river flowing to both freeps and creeps.
    I wish I had a personal captain for me everyday, I am very social and enjoy the chitchat...
    Yes I want balanced fights.
    I want you and me getting enough points to go sleep with a smile in the face.

I don't enjoy the zerg, I know there are people who enjoy it in both sides but not me.
    And I don't enjoy it because when the zerg starts the opposite side logs and the renown/infamy stops.

Have fun.
    [IMG]http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/254/6rpe.jpg[/IMG][FONT=Verdana]
    Tindalas is Laurelin's negative nancy. ([/FONT][FONT=Verdana]Felathurin aka Brunt)[/FONT]

I still find it kinda funny that making PvMP more or less balanced actually makes people think it ruined Ettenmoors. In RoI I saw RKs oneshotting ranked wargs, minstrels outhealing reaver's dps with mere HoTs, champs had with their heals and bubbles way more morale in total than any creep and still they had much more dps... And there was much more. I think everyone would agree that there was something wrong going on.
    I think pre-RoR hunters had the capacity to be OP in hands of the right player. There is no need to check the hunter forums, I can imagine pretty much what kind of BS are people moaning there about (probably the same like burg threads - there will always be crybabies who think their class is still not godmode enough).
    All in all, it will be no surprise for me if freeps will stop playing (pretty much what I kept saying pre-RoR). Looks like they got already way to used to the fact there was no effort needed for a win.

Wink

God, I'm finding this freep QQ hilarious. It feels like Creep OOC (pre-exp) here!

And yes.. I'm coming back to Moors... Soon

Quote Originally Posted by Ketth View Post
    I still find it kinda funny that making PvMP more or less balanced actually makes people think it ruined Ettenmoors. In RoI I saw RKs oneshotting ranked wargs, minstrels outhealing reaver's dps with mere HoTs, champs had with their heals and bubbles way more morale in total than any creep and still they had much more dps... And there was much more. I think everyone would agree that there was something wrong going on.
    I think pre-RoR hunters had the capacity to be OP in hands of the right player. There is no need to check the hunter forums, I can imagine pretty much what kind of BS are people moaning there about (probably the same like burg threads - there will always be crybabies who think their class is still not godmode enough).
    All in all, it will be no surprise for me if freeps will stop playing (pretty much what I kept saying pre-RoR). Looks like they got already way to used to the fact there was no effort needed for a win.
    Yay mate! you saw me so many times, I was not OP against high ranked ones! btw nice to see that you post here finally!.

You wrong! freeps will play as long as we actually can, I am sorry but y esterday there were 4 high ranked creeps and they oneshotted us :P so not even worth trying to get out, but we had many convers ketth, you understand my point of view, as long as I do points playing well I will be happy, if Im not able to do a &&&& I will not be happy, I was the first guy to defend a buf for creeps, I hope turbine knows what they do, and when we get more ready, we will be a force agian, not an unstoppable force, just a force to fight you back.

To much QQ, i am gonna lighten up the mood!

Ladies and gentlemen i have something to say:

I am not yet 85. I have not looked in ettens, Nor have i finished the book quests. I have not finished my crafting tiers, I havent mined enough ore. I havent done all my deeds, in short, i havent played much at all.

Just for one small reason, my brother and his wife got there first kid, so i became an uncle ! woooooooooooot yay

anyway, am gonna continue leveling up and doing more questies. hopefully ill be high enough to be eaten alive by creepies in no time. see you all in ettens soon

<uncle rollie>>
    Last edited by radixrollie; Oct 18 2012 at 08:19 PM.
    Rollie Whitebeard,

[color=#00FF00]Leader of Radix Lecti[/color]

Gratz rollie!

Let me QQ! Even if people is blind, hunters don't have morale at all, we can't get hitted for much :P.

Hey! wargs, you are all screwed!

Solo Wargs: Do You Feel Screwed?

I do, I feel like people jumping in on my kill for ~10% of the work taking HALF my infamy is well.. eh.. yea.. no.

Also, little to no scaling on warg, yet everyone is getting new toys except us eh? So I can hips and sprint more? oh Awesome let me start running away with those for the first time ever. No thanks, I fight to the death, useless update for me.

I feel screwed, 75's are beating my 85 Warg... I've been 1v1'ing for 5 years, and it comes to being beat under-level? Sigh v.v

Go ahead and post "Solo wargs? lol" If you want, but I mean this quite sincerely. Fellow solo wargs do you feel kind of screwed?

Solo Wargs: Do You Feel Screwed?

I do, I feel like people jumping in on my kill for ~10% of the work taking HALF my infamy is well.. eh.. yea.. no.

Also, little to no scaling on warg, yet everyone is getting new toys except us eh? So I can hips and sprint more? oh Awesome let me start running away with those for the first time ever. No thanks, I fight to the death, useless update for me.

I feel screwed, 75's are beating my 85 Warg... I've been 1v1'ing for 5 years, and it comes to being beat under-level? Sigh v.v

Go ahead and post "Solo wargs? lol" If you want, but I mean this quite sincerely. Fellow solo wargs do you feel kind of screwed?
    I saw that thread. Let me answer by posing a question: if you're fighting me, do you think I'm screwed?

Noob.
    Stop That! It's extremely silly!

Quote Originally Posted by radixrollie View Post

I am not yet 85. I have not looked in ettens, Nor have i finished the book quests. I have not finished my crafting tiers, I havent mined enough ore. I havent done all my deeds, in short, i havent played much at all.

Just for one small reason, my brother and his wife got there first kid, so i became an uncle ! woooooooooooot yay

anyway, am gonna continue leveling up and doing more questies. hopefully ill be high enough to be eaten alive by creepies in no time. see you all in ettens soon

<uncle rollie>>
    Uncle Rollie suits you O:

Dont mind me, carry on with the debates.

Quote Originally Posted by radixrollie View Post

<uncle rollie>>
    I missed this, this is actually deserving of some legit gratz. Gz uncle Rollie, make sure you shieldwall a lot, I hear greenies are a bit of a pain to look after!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0100001356a0/signature.png]Grukgash[/charsig]
    [COLOR="#FF0000"][EN-RP] Laurelin[/COLOR]
    [I][FONT=Arial Narrow]Surgite atque resurgite dum agni leones fient.[/FONT][/I]

Soo creeps.. I had some nice spars with Rakanor earlier (I'm happy reavers got buffed btw!), and it was pretty interesting.. so since the daily action is pretty much still dead and theres not much point staying in the Moors all day, if any creep wants to have few nice spars with me, try out theyr new shiny toys on killing me then feel free to send me (Anoir) a tell If I'm online and not busy and you want to spar me.. all you have do is ask

Oh and grats Rollie!

Agreed.

Also send a tell to my freep CaziKee if some of you want a spar ;-).

I just checked my weaver today, so OP, 30% reflect dmg still a pain, just think of a good critic!

I really enjoyed last night's action, guys!

Great to see the Freeps back and real estate changing hands all over the map.

As a low-ranked creep I've been taking advantage of the lull to earn some maps and buy some reduced-cost skills and traits, but the return to competitive action was most welcome and I felt much better prepared than before as a result of the downtime.

I hope it was fun for the Freeps too and that you guys didn't feel too underpowered after the changes.

Thanks to all Creeps and Freeps involved for a good fight!

Gorugnakh
    Rank 4 Blackarrow
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c00000017bd29/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah_Rosethorn View Post
    I really enjoyed last night's action, guys!

Great to see the Freeps back and real estate changing hands all over the map.

As a low-ranked creep I've been taking advantage of the lull to earn some maps and buy some reduced-cost skills and traits, but the return to competitive action was most welcome and I felt much better prepared than before as a result of the downtime.

I hope it was fun for the Freeps too and that you guys didn't feel too underpowered after the changes.

Thanks to all Creeps and Freeps involved for a good fight!

Gorugnakh
    Rank 4 Blackarrow
    Jeez what time did this happen then? I logged off at 9 cos all was happening was creeps camping GY. Kudos to freeps at Gy tho, mustve got a fair bit of renown cos most of us couldnt work out where the one-shotters were. Freeps took a keep? You sure it wasn't an autoswitch?

Quote Originally Posted by Gutterat View Post
    Jeez what time did this happen then? I logged off at 9 cos all was happening was creeps camping GY. Kudos to freeps at Gy tho, mustve got a fair bit of renown cos most of us couldnt work out where the one-shotters were. Freeps took a keep? You sure it wasn't an autoswitch?
    Well, freeps had 2-3 smaller groups up, we got some battles going later in the evening. Nothing big, but think it was pretty balanced with plenty of kills for both sides.
    Last edited by Galadhol; Oct 22 2012 at 05:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutterat View Post
    They took LC, ID and all 4 outposts at various points after about 10pm, but we managed to fend them off from TR and recapture most of the rest. It was more PvE than PvP in reality but we did meet head-to-head a few times and it was more dynamic than repeatedly retaking TR after an auto-flip.

Gorugnakh
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c00000017bd29/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

I would be also happy to spar any of you guys on my freep / creeps. I can bring in burg / rvr / spider / warg / defiler or BA. If you feel like it just send me a PM when you see me online.

Not many healers tonight, we tried to form a raid, In fact we have a 6 man group but once again, not even a cappy with us, so we weren't able to stand a real fight, sorry to creeps for not trying harder, Hispanea just came over so no way to fight against your creep group and to "¿fight?" not sure if that is the word, against that big group

We will try harder in the coming days for sure, wait us ;-)
    Last edited by Gorgilh; Oct 22 2012 at 06:22 PM.

I got rank 2 in around 15 minutes of GV camping in Vanyar on a defiler.

Heal leeching is incredible!

Yeah its gonna take a while. With so few freeps I really can't understand creeps camping GY. When we get a decent number we'll try and sort an event or something.

Page 133 of 285 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 143 183 233 ... LastLast