We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 132 of 282 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 142 182 232 ... LastLast
Results 3,276 to 3,300 of 7044
    Once the new expansion hits I'm sure there'll be a few new players trying out the moors, so I'm gonna try and focus on giving them a helping hand. The population on laurelin is stagnating, barely any new players and plenty of old players just doing their own thing.

I'd appreciate it if freeps tried to do the same, don't even bother posting here, just do it if you think you're up for it!

Acta non verba... I'm just trying to draw attention to the problem.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0100001356a0/signature.png]Grukgash[/charsig]
    [COLOR="#FF0000"][EN-RP] Laurelin[/COLOR]
    [I][FONT=Arial Narrow]Surgite atque resurgite dum agni leones fient.[/FONT][/I]

Gutter and zagy don't dispair dafgash will return, he has been a bit busy with RL, Holidays rugby league grandfinals new dogs etc. but will return with ROR. Freeps be afraid very afraid or alternativly prepare to laugh your socks off. As Dafgash makes a fool of himself (again).
    Dances with Wargs If you are not dying you are not trying!
    Dafgash WL R9 Dafhound warg R6 Dafdhol BA R5 Daftrap Weaver R3
    And Dafidil a wimpy r75 warden

As soon as I hit lvl 85 I will be here to fight you creeps, I will also try once again to transfer my weaver, because Gorgilh is rooted in vanyar and I don't even log there.

I hope that new changes help, new people will come and we will be all better with each other, After all this is a game who all of us like, if not we would be playing some other game.

See you soon hopefully, and enjoy Rohan, I will be riding fast in my light mount!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0000001ac7fe/signature.png]Cazikee[/charsig]
    Weaver r12 before RoI -Slayer of light

Greetings

Yup. The hispachickens are back!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fruin View Post
    Greetings

Theres e-peen threat dedicated to war tabs elsewhere in Laurelin forums O:

Quote Originally Posted by Galadhol View Post
    Theres e-peen threat dedicated to war tabs elsewhere in Laurelin forums O:
    http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...player-you-are!

Exactly, there is!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0000001ac7fe/signature.png]Cazikee[/charsig]

Aaaw, I want to get home and play! (feeling like a little kid once again)
    Is the expansion good? Are the new skills ridiculously awesome? How's the "new" map in the moors?
    Do you think beautiful spiders can have a chance against Anoir, Sneckie, Caz and other deadly veterans when they come back to the moors? Who's got the highest morale? ANSWER ME!! *rips off hair from his head*

Quote Originally Posted by dafidil View Post
    Gutter and zagy don't dispair dafgash will return, he has been a bit busy with RL, Holidays rugby league grandfinals new dogs etc. but will return with ROR. Freeps be afraid very afraid or alternativly prepare to laugh your socks off. As Dafgash makes a fool of himself (again).
    XD Good to hear from u Daf . Welcome Back, matey! (I'll be playing in the moors again if I get my network issue fixed, so hopefully this or the next week)
    Dances with Wargs
    -R8 Zagtakrum/R7 Zagy/R7 Gotgloth/R6 Zagoliant

72 k/d for a creep, where is the "guillotina"!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fruin View Post
    Greetings

Grishlugrat BA rank 11
    Celebrimhir rank 11 Minstrel of [URL="http://www.comunidadhispania.com"]Hispanea[/URL]

Ding! Reports of first freeps to hit 85, so won't be long.....
    Last edited by Gutterat; Oct 16 2012 at 05:01 AM.
    Stop That! It's extremely silly!

Quote Originally Posted by Celebrimhir View Post
    72 k/d for a creep, where is the "guillotina"!!!!!
    There is a creep in vanyar, rank 10 with 0 deaths, a warg of course

but check my post for showing off stats
    Last edited by Gorgilh; Oct 16 2012 at 09:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgilh View Post
    There is a creep in vanyar, rank 10 with 0 deaths, a warg of course
    OMG!... Thats epic skillz hahah i cant even get 1 day of without dying
    Master at Arms Darimir, Inspiration to Men, member of The Western Alliance!

Lieutenant Aldagash Vegetarian Harvester Of Sorrow, member of Invictus!

Cool Lalala*

Lalala* Moderate hugs for all*
    Nerfy gives moderate hugs all around, singing: Lalala*

Quote Originally Posted by lalalaNerfylalala View Post
    Lalala* Moderate hugs for all*
    Charizard gets angry...
    [SIZE=3][COLOR="#FF8C00"]one of Laurelin folk and lotro player since 2011[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Your level has changed to 85. soon in the moors

Arrenak scored a hit with Revenge on Cazikee for 2,575 Fire damage to Morale.

8.855 on Hannor, So Hannor was oneshotted.

Well, I won't even mention that WL was outhealing me so easily, hope it changes.

we hunters have 6-8k morale, at least for now, maybe this changes with audacity, but I don't understand those hits, on creeps with audacity a good blood arrow hits till 4k if you are lucky,8.8k in 1 hit is way too much, not even mentioning that they have 16 morale, against 6-8k us.

Good job Arranak, you hit hard! but Im not even going to try moors for a time, so stupid to try to play, being r12 I feel like a green reaver, maybe this changes with auda 14, maybe not

Arrenak scored a hit with Revenge on Cazikee for 2,575 Fire damage to Morale.

8.855 on Hannor, So Hannor was oneshotted.

Well, I won't even mention that WL was outhealing me so easily, hope it changes.

we hunters have 6-8k morale, at least for now, maybe this changes with audacity, but I don't understand those hits, on creeps with audacity a good blood arrow hits till 4k if you are lucky,8.8k in 1 hit is way too much, not even mentioning that they have 16 morale, against 6-8k us.
    Good job Arranak, you hit hard! but Im not even going to try moors for a time, so stupid to try to play, being r12 I feel like a green reaver, maybe this changes with auda 14, maybe not
    This is the first time to my knowledge, that creeps have been able to one-shot freeps and I would wonder what sort of gear Hannor had on. I wouldn't start complaining until you try out the level 85 audacity armour. When I saw Hannor and Arrenak fighting, I only saw him go to half health and a reaver finish him off. I haven't yet seen a BA hit above 4k, they seem to be among the hardest hit in this expansion. Survivability and dps-wise. They might still be a challenge solo, but the main dpser is once again the reaver. Which I am a big fan of.

Also, the fact that a warleader could barely/not outheal a dps class in healing stance, but a minstrel could outheal even the best BA/reaver was ridiculous. The whole point of these PvP changes seem to be to bring the focus back to grouping. The healing classes should always be able to significantly outheal dps classes in a 1v1 scenario so that less healers are required in groups. Towards the end of ROI one would need 3-4 healers to keep a reaver alive, while one minstrel would present a challenge to even the best creep groups, so long as he/she was not immediatly focussed down.

Infamy/renown gain is ridiculous and people will be ranking up 10x faster than in ROI.

Many creeps seem under the impression that freeps won't be back in numbers because the changes seem to be balanced. I am under the impression that they may even favour the creeps a little until the freeps begin to get their audacity gear and 2nd/1st agers.

I hope they're wrong...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0100001356a0/signature.png]Grukgash[/charsig]

I do Gruk.

I have a second age bow lvl 85 maxed, with all dps legacys maxed, I think the first one here.

I was in fellow with him, and arra oneshotted him once, with a devastating Vital, I know this may change, but we are already 85, anyway "to oneshot" means to kill a target in 1 hit, but 2-3 hits seem like oneshotting as well, I know I can oneshot creeps on hunter or I used to, but not high ranked ones, never ever ever, don't forget that my class for example was not even OP in RroI, check hunter's forum, or just remember our fights, I used to win, or too lose, but never to own high ranked creeps.

I hope with audacity this will change, you had all the buffs from OP, so this is a huge extra dps, I know.

But all I can say is that they improved your morale way too much, For example before RoR with 12k critic I was at the cap, now when I run with 12k I just have *22.3%*, so until we gear ourselves a bit more, we are nothing.

Don't forget that I have second age bow and a lot of Agi, with all my burst I didn't even touch the WL.

But let's see! I hope devs know what they do, I am tired of hunter way of PvP, you die in 2 seconds, even if you don't agree, don't say creeps never used to oneshot freeps, when a warg jumps you, you are dead 99% of the times, cheer! ( Talking about high ranked ones, or just good ones*

And hey! You can't blame me for not trying, I used to pvp, I know I will still do, but I am a bit dissapointed, not that we are not *OP* like before ( Hunters weren't OP solo, maybe in groups, YES) just that I don't like what I have seen until now, I hope this changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Garathas View Post
    Many creeps seem under the impression that freeps won't be back in numbers because the changes seem to be balanced. I am under the impression that they may even favour the creeps a little until the freeps begin to get their audacity gear and 2nd/1st agers.
    Well, I'm 85 already and tbh, I think Moors will be empty of freeps for a long time.
    I wish I'm wrong because I love our fights and all the fun around the PvP, but before playing my creeps and my freep I'm afraid I'm not.
    [IMG]http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/254/6rpe.jpg[/IMG][FONT=Verdana]
    Tindalas is Laurelin's negative nancy. ([/FONT][FONT=Verdana]Felathurin aka Brunt)[/FONT]

ey, i heard there is a new skill ruining the moors, it's called "QQ of the Hunter"
    Last edited by Celebrimhir; Oct 18 2012 at 04:21 AM.
    Grishlugrat BA rank 11
    Celebrimhir rank 11 Minstrel of [URL="http://www.comunidadhispania.com"]Hispanea[/URL]

The morale is really just the hike in levels IMO. From what I've seen creepside, we've finally got some healing perks and some extra dps for reavers etc. I think the old 1 v 1 solo contests might be totally out of the window, even with NPCs we need a group to survive against some of the higher ones. Taking a keep looks like we're gonna need close to a raid size and DoF is even harder. As far as Im aware, there arent many creeps with max audacity yet, comm rewards are so minimal now its gonna take a longtime. I'm pretty sure soon as freeps start coming to ettens theres gonna be a lot of QQing that creeps are OP, then gradually as freeps get more knowledge it's going to start to level out. Its nice that the creep DPS classes are actually hitting like they should do. With the change in fort positions and the terrain changes (ie lots of trees by SB) could be pretty entertaining.

PS Caz, I got hit 7.8k one shot by you once. Hurts, doesn't it?
    Last edited by Gutterat; Oct 18 2012 at 05:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Celebrimhir View Post
    ey, i heard there is a new skill ruining the moors, it's called "QQ of the Hunter"

You were QQ'ing about hunters in hispanea's team speak for....7 mounths? everytime I logged in you were QQ'ing, so yea let hunters QQ now.

Now Gutte, you right and you wrong, maybe I hitted you for 7.8 without audacity, with auda this is another history, for examlpe reavers have 20k or so right now, I bet my best hit against a reaver with auda will be 3-4k, they still have 16k morale more.

If a reaver hits me for 4k, or a black arrow for 6k ( nearly 3k revenge without even critic) Im dead in one shot, if you don't see a problem here, I do.

If you still think this is fair, I don't, In RoI times I used to die against wargs if tey jumped with 10s inmunity, against good WL's etc, now I will die against every creep without chance, even when I know Im good at my class, or at least I use it well, I have quite a lot of experience in pvp, 2 chars r12, sorry but I don't want to have chances, maybe without OP and with groups this changes, I hope SO! but your morale is ridicolous, your heals are ridicolous, a dps creep with 20k morale, hehehehe.

I still have 7k or so, once again, try to get my meaning, and be honest with yourself, there is something wrong, Im no t agreen, don't even mention that we abused of greenies, they are GREENS! many of us not.

Now Gutte, you right and you wrong, maybe I hitted you for 7.8 without audacity, with auda this is another history, for examlpe reavers have 20k or so right now, I bet my best hit against a reaver with auda will be 3-4k, they still have 16k morale more.
    Bear in mind reavers get +20% to mits at full morale, more they lose morale, more they lose mitigations. Downside is, more they lose morale, more they gain damage aswell :P

And most higher ranked reavers are at around 22-23k morale

And yes, Justice....
    Last edited by Galadhol; Oct 18 2012 at 07:01 AM.

You were QQ'ing about hunters in hispanea's team speak for....7 mounths? everytime I logged in you were QQ'ing, so yea let hunters QQ now.

If a reaver hits me for 4k, or a black arrow for 6k ( nearly 3k revenge without even critic) Im dead in one shot, if you don't see a problem here, I do.

If you still think this is fair, I don't, In RoI times I used to die against wargs if tey jumped with 10s inmunity, against good WL's etc, now I will die against every creep without chance, even when I know Im good at my class, or at least I use it well, I have quite a lot of experience in pvp, 2 chars r12, sorry but I don't want to have chances, maybe without OP and with groups this changes, I hope SO! but your morale is ridicolous, your heals are ridicolous, a dps creep with 20k morale, hehehehe.

I still have 7k or so, once again, try to get my meaning, and be honest with yourself, there is something wrong, Im no t agreen, don't even mention that we abused of greenies, they are GREENS! many of us not.
    A few things I want to mention.

First of all, as far as I know hunters were originally supposed to be a persistant/utilitarian dps class rather than burst, burst was made an option with focus pots etc..

Secondly, I'm fairly sure plenty of high ranked creeps felt pretty silly when you nuked them down at the GY with never ending crits... "Hunters weren't OP solo" Now that's just false. If you traited like you did and used focus pots, the world was your oyster and no one could do anything about it.

Thirdly, "but your morale is ridicolous, your heals are ridicolous, a dps creep with 20k morale, hehehehe." Isn't the creeps getting a buff what you wanted all this time? That's the idea I got from your posts in ROI...

And lastly, you're annoying a lot of people with your posts Cazi. First you have loads of sympathy, then you want everything to change after one day of testing. It's ridiculous, and that's putting it mildly.

but your morale is ridicolous, your heals are ridicolous, a dps creep with 20k morale, hehehehe.
    A warden could trait for 20k morale BEFORE the update, and we couldnt kill a decent mini with 3 wargs no matter how hard we tried. Now, our heals are ridiculous??

Page 132 of 282 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 142 182 232 ... LastLast