We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 131 of 285 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 141 181 231 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,275 of 7114

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by GiottoBurglar View Post
    this... no i won't play this game again ! Ushbash , Trashn , Nesto ,Zorrlog ,Tinto ... they all left! Per Entrare Devi Pagare is dead= no more QQ on Laurelin= no fun (for me).
    You bloody noob! Come back, we miss you! Oh and btw, Zorrlog is around too, he is playing his BRG now days,... You should some on sometimes, I miss your epic crying on ooc =P <3

[EDIT]: Ahh dident know who Morthal was either, cheers Tinto mate you doing a great job on LM, nice skillz bro
    Master at Arms Darimir, Inspiration to Men, member of The Western Alliance!

Lieutenant Aldagash Vegetarian Harvester Of Sorrow, member of Invictus!

Quote Originally Posted by radixrollie View Post
    lies !

real madrid fans are !

there led by ubercreep c. ronaldo, he got 20 warleaders and 50 dogs to protect him, and 2 balrogs and a craban bird
    Yeah, and he still couldn't win the Champions League.

TBH about whether a player is good or not, you can't really make a decision. Its like saying who is the best guitarist, everybody has a different style, so you can't really say who is 'good' or who is 'bad'. If you just decide that a leader/player is good cos his raid wipes the opposition time after time, thats fair enough, but then some people appreciate leaders who 'take care' of their raid rather than just zerg. They'll stop, res their dead, and invite anybody regardless of rank/class. Others will only run with people they know or want, others will specify certain classes. There are good creep leaders around, but because of the dire server population at the mo (because of you know what) people like Harmo, Brunt, Nerfy, Doosh and loads of others are no longer playing. Probably the only time we're likely to get a decent creep raid these days is after 8pm, even then its hard to get a half-decent multiclass raid up.
    Stop That! It's extremely silly!

Quote Originally Posted by TiNdA-LoS View Post
    Uhmm...

Hahahaha Tinda you get +rep for that post :') Made my evening :')

Hala Madrid 4 ever!

I wonder where Dafgash is.. I miss that Warleader
    Dances with Wargs
    -R8 Zagtakrum/R7 Zagy/R7 Gotgloth/R6 Zagoliant

Quote Originally Posted by Zinfa View Post
    I wonder where Dafgash is.. I miss that Warleader
    I dont know, I know he was testing Beta, but he aint been on since then.

Gratz on reaching r9, Rollie!

Two of my favourite players ranked 9.
    Gratz Rollie and Brogga!!
    [IMG]http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/254/6rpe.jpg[/IMG][FONT=Verdana]
    Tindalas is Laurelin's negative nancy. ([/FONT][FONT=Verdana]Felathurin aka Brunt)[/FONT]

gratz brogga

berul, Kiitoksia
    tinda, muchas gracias
    Rollie Whitebeard,

[color=#00FF00]Leader of Radix Lecti[/color]

Gratz you both...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0000001ac7fe/signature.png]Cazikee[/charsig]
    Weaver r12 before RoI -Slayer of light

grats on rank Brogga!
    rank 9 but i guess 7-8 rank is in 1 vs 1

I am happy you ranked on me
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0000001506fa/signature.png]Felixuko[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Remorl View Post
    rank 9 but i guess 7-8 rank is in 1 vs 1
    For me the rock close to TR ford will always be Brogga's Rock.
    Tindalas is Laurelin's negative nancy. ([/FONT][FONT=Verdana]Felathurin aka Brunt)[/FONT]

I hope we can have one more weekend of good pvp with decent fights and better glory for all, instead of the farmzergstealthhuggankninjacra p we had recently. Enjoy your final days in the isengard era

Yeah I must say last night was pretty bloody depressing creepside.
    Managed to get enough for maybe a half raid to try ninja lug, just so we'd have a graveyard and *surprise/surprise* whatever we did we got zerged by freeps. It was always as if they knew our every move . TR & TA was the same. We nearly managed Lug in the end but just by chance we got caught. We tried fighting the farm group at the gy but Bertro actually flanking maybe 6 or 7 creeps was pretty sad. Must've been easy renown freepside, FFS I dont suppose it entered anybodys head that if they'd have left us have Lug it might have been a bit more entertaining.

Thanks all, and gz to the recent rankers.

Quote Originally Posted by TiNdA-LoS View Post
    For me the rock close to TR ford will always be Brogga's Rock.
    What am I going to do when RoR hits and the GYs move?! I'll have to move house, but all my stuff's behind that rock: my piles of spicy toad biscuits, my thousands of wound pots for the Blade Toss disarm (I guess I'll be able to leave those behind ) and my framed photo of that one time Grazak managed to win a 1v1 without using MT!

Oh well, I guess I'll have to roll with the changes. After the 15th, look for an annoying Reaver coming to a rock/tree/wall near you!
    Grolmog, Rank 9 WL >>>>>>> Brogga, Rank 10 Reaver
    Gwawmoth, Rank 8 Warg >>>>>>> Daedelith, Rank 6 Weaver

After 5 years PvMP on this server its time to quit for me,came for 1.5 hrs to ettens on Saturday night and still the same rubbish PvP,RoR changes are going to make it worse imo
    [COLOR=red][U][B]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c00000003145d/signature.png]Pildoc[/charsig]
    kuru Warleader [COLOR=black]rank 9[/COLOR][/B][/U][/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by kuru View Post
    After 5 years PvMP on this server its time to quit for me,came for 1.5 hrs to ettens on Saturday night and still the same rubbish PvP,RoR changes are going to make it worse imo
    Took you long enough People just play PvMP to get commendations and the required rank to get a certain item nowadays i think. Or are there really people who truly enjoy it?

Quote Originally Posted by DutchEZmoder View Post
    Took you long enough People just play PvMP to get commendations and the required rank to get a certain item nowadays i think. Or are there really people who truly enjoy it?
    I do, but the enjoyable times are getting less and less....normally when thers only a few people on. Which is quite often these days

Quote Originally Posted by DutchEZmoder View Post
    There is, only problem in laurelin are people who zergs in group, raid etc, when you notice that you are ambushing your enemy, COME ON, change this.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0000001ac7fe/signature.png]Cazikee[/charsig]
    Weaver r12 before RoI -Slayer of light

I dont care about renown, kb, deaths, as long as it isn't zergfest for one side, but well, i've learnt to log off when that starts (except sometimes i'm in that zerg, i think). Oc/gy fights are horrible, thats most boring time on ettens, more boring than if moors is empty. But switching on winning team, that sucks bigtime. I like how some people switch when they see other side being farmed, and would do that myself, but my reaver with 4 audacity isn't much of help there...

And grats all rankers!
    Last edited by Welmur; Oct 14 2012 at 06:42 AM.
    Willion - Burger 105

Ding rank 7 for Hagerrat. all done with 0 austerity. and lots of deaths

Cool

Oh stop crying LotRO is a PvE game first! PvP doesn't need/deserve any attention! :P

Thanks,for battles last days before RoR.I think I am the last ranger session player before ror people said to me noo dont waste,you need commedations after ror,What did I say? "Sweet home alabama I am coming back home with ranger" Yeah people having less fun because they are playing for their goals not fun.For my account;if I am having fun there is no need to save commendations or somethings like them.
    See you all after getting lvl 85

Arigatō

Charizard gets angry...
    “It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to.” Bilbo Baggins

Creeps are taking bets on first freep to get to Ettens at level 85. I got 6/4 Anoir......

don't tempt me
    but I can say you all gonna be like this for days while freeps gettin 85

“It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to.” Bilbo Baggins

Well, we rolled map blue so you can earn some comms from the begining.
    Have fun creeps, and enjoy your new skills!!!
    See you soon.

Page 131 of 285 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 141 181 231 ... LastLast