We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 130 of 278 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 140 180 230 ... LastLast
Results 3,226 to 3,250 of 6941
    Hello.

I'm Tindalas.
    I haven't played SoM PvP, and I've been ganked by Grimmjaw.
    (not sure if you were alone, but I'm sure you can solo me, so the point is clear)

As usual on me, all this reflexions come from the big love I have for the Laurelin PvP community, for the creepside, for the freepside, for the greenies, for the rankeds, for the hunters, and especially for wargs.

Quote Originally Posted by Thoronthor View Post
    yeah all those people are gone now, except I am one of those people

all those kinships are gone, except TWA is still here
    And we, the Laurelinians PvPers, give thanks to Eru for having you with us.
    Don't ever leave us, please.
    The Moors wouldn't be the same with no Grimms around.

Those who do not look to the past forget history, and so are doomed to repeat the same mistakes.
    Yes but the past, as the other side of the fence, always looks greener.

Did I say everything was better then? I did not.
    Nah, you just said Eldecal and friends were so cool and pro, and actual PvPers (or at least the ones in THE PICTURE) just a bunch of old-fashioned nerds.

I simply object to the idea that in that picture cazi posted are the best pvpers on this server.
    If that is the standard that freeps now work under, yes I do look at the past and I weep.
    if that is the freeps' dreamteam...well lets just say you guys wont like RoR very much.
    No one said those were the best, but some of the best.
    You really think you will find a minstrel better than Sneckie or a hunter better than Cazikee?
    Those two guys could be one of the best in any server.
    Can you say there are better champs than Felix (Elethuil is on par, both are so good that is hard to see wich one is better)
    And better captains than Dreggo?
    Have you seen anyone capable of succesfully fill and lead a raid like Betro? He has helped to rank to more freeps in this server than anyone, and he has the patience of leading the bunch of nabs that we the freeps are.

Yeah so I bring up some players that have left the game. For good reason.
    Eldacal is the only freep leader EVER to stand on even ground against Harm, Morf and Calwen are the champs who schooled every other champ you see running around the moors now.
    Are they better? Maybe, maybe not.

They sure had a better attitude though.
    If you killed them they came back alone and tried again.
    Here is the point, nowadays is different.
    If you try to kill them, they will hips/sprint and will try again (when CDs on, ofc)
    The good for you is the brave and fair, and those who return to fight and die again... Then what are you doing playing a warg?
    We may be bad PvPers on your eyes, but with the same criteria most of wargs then are just a disease for PvP.
    Of course not all of them, there is an small group of braves that stay and fight.
    I wont give names, because i can forget any, but you know who you are.

If I kill one of those sorry lot solo these days they are grouped up the next time (yes yes I cant solo, only gank blablabla give it a rest, I soloed every last person in that group except for maybe anayeth).
    And fair does to them, it is a perfectly legit tactic.
    And?

If you don't hips/sprint to run, I'm sure that I can solo you if I try enough (even if is only by having masive luck with crits, or because i got you out of stealth), and? This make my arguments better?

Lol, almost any r9+ warg should be able to solo me if only he take some precautions.

But then the other half of you sorry lot come on creep OOC and complain to ME that I roll wargpacks.
    Not me.
    I respect the right of the people to play his way, but truth is that I maybe have said anytime in OOC that wargpacks or warg stacking killed action.
    Don't look it as a complain, look it as an analysis or a fact.
    But again, everyone must play the way he likes.

It's all one big joke anyway, hypocrisy stacked on hypocrisy, and yeah I'm guilty of it too, only human after all.
    But at least I have the nuts to admit it.
    To admit what?

What it comes down is that the guys with the biggest mouth get all the credit when those that deserve the real acknowledgement get none.
    Credit? Credit for who, creeps or freeps?
    Social side of PvP is important to me, I don't like to grief pple and try to not to gank the same quester again and again. I dont camp grams/gys/grothum for hours. But I dont do it for the credit, I do it because is my playstyle, the playstyle I feel confortable with.
    Do I join small groups? Yes, because is an honor for me if Bertro or Sneckie ask me if I wanna join. And because small groups is where the real fun is.

And at the end, my fellow creep, I only play this for the fun.
    Ranks means nothing in freep side.

You know what made Carnash and Grimlak such legends among us wargs? They played a great game and kept their mouths shut.

I can't do that myself, my mouth is too big, I get bored too easily and I like arguing too much.
    Don't ever shout your mouth Grimm, PvP needs the arguing too. I wish more PvPers come to the forums to show us what they think.

you guys have some great PvPers on freep side but no one gives them the time of day because they aren't part of the "incrowd" or pets as we creeps like to call them.
    I'm a pet.
    I like to group and play with my friends and people I feel confortable with.

So instead of patting each other on the back here on the forum or having a circle jerk every time you manage to zerg TA while distracting every mob you can find, how about you guys worry a bit less about who is worthy to be named a "good PvPer" and worry a bit more about the state that freepside is in?
    You have been the first here in giving Good PvPer Licenses.

You think berty will carry you when the going gets tough?
    I hope Bertro will play forever, because is a nice guy, but Bertro can't do magic. (well sometimes looks like he can but...)
    If things get tough the switchers will switch and some others wont come to the Moors.
    But hey, some of us, even not stealthed, will try to do some PvP.

Or are you thinking that creeps will have mercy and leave you TR, a relic, or even one outpost?

Because boy....would that be a mistake.
    Have you ever leaved us a GY? An OP? Why this should have to change.
    I always log in a full red map so...

You're right rollie, lets look to the future:

I see a red map, and a lot of freep QQ.
    I see a lot of switchers, red map and creeps looking for a few freeps all over the map.
    I doubt freeps will have a chance against creep raid, because people is used to the regular zerg.
    I see ragelog, I see soloers farmed in GV, GYs, Lugs or wherever.
    I see creep raid zerging small groups or soloers, because there wont be a freep raid.
    I see a mailbox in GV, and only 4 OP.
    I see OC and EC in a weird place, and WLs with 30k morale.
    Some things will be diferent, some others will be the same, but the fun will be out there.

And wargs, I see hundred of wargs.
    Last edited by TiNdA-LoS; Oct 05 2012 at 06:27 AM.

Why only TWA left?
    What with Sanctuary, what with E Voronve, that kins also exist from biggining. Still here, sill in good shape. Thats only examples. There are still Bractwo Zmierzchu with Raori as leader that exist more than 4 years for sure, with creeps/freeps from there that playing for a long long time.

Pls, Thor, end that. Many ppl left, more are still here. Same ppl. Same players. Game changed, and we adapt. We looking at future.

Thumbs up

Feeling the Love

Quote Originally Posted by Cliford View Post
    What with Sanctuary, what with E Voronve, that kins also exist from biggining. Still here, sill in good shape.
    Hispanea has been here since April 2007.

Anyway I am sorry if I ofended you Thor, Im off of this, but read my first post again, I said It is a wonderful group, isn't it?

End.

Hopefully in RoR creeps will stand a fight, and hopefully for me if hunters are in a very bad shape then, I can play my 8 leghts creep!

Quote Originally Posted by FailTroll View Post
    just checking forums for fun stuff and trolls?
    this... no i won't play this game again ! Ushbash , Trashn , Nesto ,Zorrlog ,Tinto ... they all left! Per Entrare Devi Pagare is dead= no more QQ on Laurelin= no fun (for me).

Nesto ran quit playing vanyar ghiotto? You and your weaver crepy as well I guess....

Meh, I am happy nesto went to other game.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgilh View Post
    Meh, I am happy nesto went to other game.
    Haha, I still remember his LM ganking my poor greenie spider in Vanyar.

Hilfe Zwerge, Nestoran hier!!!

Wasn't SoA but funny times anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by TiNdA-LoS View Post
    Haha, I still remember his LM ganking my poor greenie spider in Vanyar.

Hilfe Zwerge, Nestoran hier!!!

Wasn't SoA but funny times anyway.

Yep, I miss vanyar qute a lot as well! Nesto and his kinnies were a pain in the &&&.

I like to have "enemys" in a pvp map, everythins gets interesting xD

Hispanea has been here since April 2007.
    Yep. Thats quite an achievement. 5 years of keephugging.
    Last edited by Gutterat; Oct 05 2012 at 12:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutterat View Post
    5 years of keephugging.
    Not true, sometimes we make a raid to go Grothum.

i heard hispa did an expedition to hoarhallow once

some never returned, at night you can still hear them, drinking sangria and sing songs
    Last edited by radixrollie; Oct 05 2012 at 01:47 PM.

i heard they are ganking low levels 10 vs 1 in the jumping puzzles of Guild Wars 2 WvW

PD: i will be back with RoR

Quote Originally Posted by Celebrimhir View Post
    i heard they are ganking low levels 10 vs 1 in the jumping puzzles of Guild Wars 2 WvW

PD: i will be back with RoR
    I can pay you 1 year in any other game so you are not back :P.

We don't need huggers here borz, it is bad enough as it is now

Quote Originally Posted by GiottoBurglar View Post
    this... no i won't play this game again ! Ushbash , Trashn , Nesto ,Zorrlog ,Tinto ... they all left! Per Entrare Devi Pagare is dead= no more QQ on Laurelin= no fun (for me).
    im still aroundish m8 , shame about the other noobs.. but im playing couple hours every week on a loremaster named morthal(gandalf wannabe). might play blackarrow after update.. Per Entrare Devi Pagare <3..

Quote Originally Posted by radixrollie View Post
    at night you can still hear them, drinking sangria and sing songs
    Oh yes, the Mayor loves our Paella.
    And sure you fatty dwarfs too...

Can you say there are better champs than Felix (Elethuil is on par, both are so good that is hard to see wich one is better)
    Well, about this can be truth, but both we have different gear, he have 3 pieces or more for glory set, means more tactical mitigation, i dont have any tactical mitigation, i am all dps and crit, i am equiped for hit not for be atacked.

Btw:Agree Grimmjaw, yes you killed me 1 time 1 vs 1 when you ranked 12, but when i come from gv or gy, usually have alot cds, champ is op right, but need cds and more agaisnt experiment players and warg rank 12 , you can check in combat log, iam weak :P.

P.D: Again sorry for me english, i try every day learn a bit more.

There is nothing wrong on your english, you write as best as you can so its ok, my english is also bad but I don't really care.

Every freep can loose, wargs are quite OP 1vs1 against some classes, not against champs I have to say becuase your bubbles and dps are crazy, but hey there was Minuit or somethinbg like this claimming that I am a noob because he got me... &&&& yea, I can loose, I am a hunter! .

Cheers felix, and keep your new sprit going! t here is nothing bad in dying as long as we hunt creeps!

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgilh View Post
    Cheers felix, and keep your new sprit going! t here is nothing bad in dying as long as we hunt creeps!
    Muhahaham you frking nab Cazikee, feeding wargs since 2010.
    Felix is a FRKING creep, he is FLIESUKO, aka FELIXUKI, aka Bashnak.
    No mercy with him, lets farm his defiler from TR to grams, and then wait for respawn...

No mercy with creeps, we should farm them all day long.
    Luzgazag should be blue 24/24 and I will patrol slugs and hobbits just to be sure that no easy moder creep will kill a single npc.

Please freeps stop playing creeps. I noticed some of you are starting to enjoy playing that underpowered cartoons.

No, no, no.

I need moar THUGS to keep hh clear, no moar green rings killing our beloved hobbits.

We, Freeps of Laurelin. demand Dreggo to stop playing EZMDR spider and bring back his cappy to allow us, RK pets, to be absolutely OP.

Tomorrow is RMvsBCN.

FC Barcelona fans are all creeps.

Hello, I'm Tindalas and I approve this message.

Caz, if you've never fought the blades you simply don't know what you are talking about, SB ruled this server for the first 2 years.

Yes I have seen a good pvp group on laurelin, that's exactly why I am so harsh to the majority of the current freeps. I fought Eldacal's raids.

But the past is the past and if you wont take my word for it there is no way to prove or disprove anything because it's all subjective anyway.

But sheri is the best pvp mincer on the server

Also, it's "doubt" not "dobout" :P
    Things are different now.

The combat system, the classes, the playstyles.

There was much less cheesing and EZ mode tactics which became so popular after SoA, today even when people have good groups and good enemies, they spend a lot of time circling and trying to get a better opportunity to win then rolling the dice and charging when they spotted the enemy first.

Its not often now you get people having stand up fights for 30 minutes or more where people die like flies and you dont have a clue who will win, usually now its either a faceroll or the side which feels a little weaker will run as soon as they feel its too tough to win the fight.

The PvPing SBs were great - but there were plenty who were not good PvPers - I saw some doing the most noobish things in PvP terms although they were good raiders, and better players of the game than me, I just preferred PvP and learned to enjoy raiding because I wanted better gear for PvP, conversely the silver blades brought some good PvEers to play Freep because they went with their mates who enjoyed PvP.

At the moment we seem to be lacking Creep leaders, so why not get some good creep raids going and force Freeps to up their game? You can only beat what is put in front of you, so maybe when Rohan comes out and Creeps get a buff we will see some better PvP again, the changes at least make it a lot more interesting and novel for the first time since the delving was introduced, and as much as I may miss the old days I have a little hope for the future now.

No mercy with him, lets farm his defiler from TR to grams, and then wait for respawn...

Luzgazag should be blue 24/24 and I will patrol slugs and hobbits just to be sure that no easy moder creep will kill a single npc.

Please freeps stop playing creeps. I noticed some of you are starting to enjoy playing that underpowered cartoons.

No, no, no.

I need moar THUGS to keep hh clear, no moar green rings killing our beloved hobbits.

We, Freeps of Laurelin. demand Dreggo to stop playing EZMDR spider and bring back his cappy to allow us, RK pets, to be absolutely OP.

Tomorrow is RMvsBCN.

HAHAHAHA Tindadrunkdalas!!!!!!!

I just came back from a wedding, MADRID ALL THE WAY

No, no, no.

Tomorrow is RMvsBCN.

Again Tinda. He is FLIESXUKO not FLIESUKO, check his power drain pet.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinto View Post
    im still aroundish m8 , shame about the other noobs.. but im playing couple hours every week on a loremaster named morthal(gandalf wannabe). might play blackarrow after update.. Per Entrare Devi Pagare <3..
    Oh, it's Tinto's LM then. I was wondering where is this nasty Morthal coming from, I was sure this must be someone with a big pvp experience. Hats off mate, you really know how to play LM in 1v1's.

lies !

real madrid fans are !

there led by ubercreep c. ronaldo, he got 20 warleaders and 50 dogs to protect him, and 2 balrogs and a craban bird
    Last edited by radixrollie; Oct 07 2012 at 10:12 AM.

Uhmm...

Page 130 of 278 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 140 180 230 ... LastLast