We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 128 of 282 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 138 178 228 ... LastLast
Results 3,176 to 3,200 of 7044
    Thanks for the fun, Freeps and Creeps!
    "Thus it is that in war the victorious strategist only seeks battle after the victory has been won, whereas he who is destined to defeat first fights and afterwards looks for victory." The Art of War by Sun Tzu
    Connall of Dunland, Warlord of [url=http://frontline.shivtr.com/]Frontline[/url] Freep PvP Alliance

Thumbs up Thank you!

Would like to thank Sneckie for letting me fight Bertro and a guardian who's name I can't remember. It was 2 vs 1 and I was doing my best to get at least one down before dying, had you joined in I would get my &&& kicked hard, anyway, diden't mind dying after I killed Bert was deffinatlly worth it, he was phat! Also diden't sprint off or disapear so that you got some renown as well.

Kudos to Alex's group for the nice 6 vs 6 fights, shame we had a few leechers but the OP fights were very fun.

Yesterday was pretty good fun up to the late hours when the big raids started, then the lag and zerg made me log off, work all week again now so might see you soon, might not untill the next weekend.

Behave nice and good hunting all...
    Master at Arms Darimir, Inspiration to Men, member of The Western Alliance!

Lieutenant Aldagash Vegetarian Harvester Of Sorrow, member of Invictus!

Quote Originally Posted by ConnallofLaurelin View Post

No action on the Lag it seems, anyone been in PvP in Beta who can confirm this? It is making this game so bad for us PvPers.
    The beta server seemed ok lag-wise actually, probably a little better than live, although during one of the PvP events, my raid was destroying the freeps in TR, with about 50-60 players, including gms, a troll and a couple of rangers, and of course all the NPCs etc, we crashed the server. Completely froze, we could chat for a while then it kicked us all out, but it was back up a few minutes later. Hunters didn't seem to get much love I'm afraid, but I'm sure Caz will continue to own every creep he meets.. Lore-masters are in a fantastic place at the moment thanks to their new stackable HoT (water-lore). This makes them much more survivable - hopefully this could cure our wargy pest-problem! Not sure how guardians are, I think they've had quite a bit of change, but the class was broken for quite a large part of the beta testing, and they've currently stopped PvP testing, so not sure about them...

Good news is - map changes are fantastic, so much change means it's not easy to tell yet exactly what effect they will have on day-to-day action, but it looks like the action is going to be much more tactical, and co-ordination is more important than ever! (one of the things I love most about pvmp - a well coordinated raid can take on larger raids with potentially better geared or even skilled individuals if they have better coordination and a bit of luck!)

Only problem is - Rohan is so awesome people might take a while to remember that PvP exists!

Keep the fighting going - see you all in game soon
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0100001b5026/signature.png]Haldush[/charsig]
    Officer - Dances with Wargs[color=red]Haldlaar R7 ba - Halgash R6 warg - Haldot R5 spider - Halkaarn R5 wlEdras R5 lm Haldlas R2 Guardian[/color]

Quote Originally Posted by Haldlaar View Post
    people might take a while to remember that PvP exists!
    Does it exist?
    Not sure about it.
    [IMG]http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/254/6rpe.jpg[/IMG][FONT=Verdana]
    Tindalas is Laurelin's negative nancy. ([/FONT][FONT=Verdana]Felathurin aka Brunt)[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by TiNdA-LoS View Post
    Does it exist?
    Not sure about it.
    It certainly didn't last night. Someone had a go at me for taking TR saying I was 'killing' the PvP. I'd seen one freep in the previous hour. I think this update has come way to late to save the ettens, but, at least the devs can't say we didn't tell 'em.
    Stop That! It's extremely silly!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutterat View Post
    Someone had a go at me for taking TR saying I was 'killing' the PvP.
    Well, you finished his ganking graveyard session...
    I as a freep, in no RaidvsRaid time, prefer to fight in a full red map that a blue TR only one.

And big gratz to Alanth for ranking his reaver.
    It's always nice to see good and brave players ranking.
    Now only 375k to go!
    Tindalas is Laurelin's negative nancy. ([/FONT][FONT=Verdana]Felathurin aka Brunt)[/FONT]

A new title has been bestowed upon you! you may now be known as lieutenant Willgar Cake to those you meet in your travels!

Thanks everyone! <3
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c00000014b3b1/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Good to see you back Connall, the changes are great for PvMP in RoR, I'm loving it.
    The class changes to guardian's not loving that at all.

Big gratz to all the rankers.
    [B][SIZE=4][SIZE=2]TheOneRing.net
    [SIZE=1]Forged by and for Fans of J.R.R.Tolkien[/SIZE]
    [/SIZE][/SIZE][/B][SIZE=2]http://www.theonering.net/[/SIZE][B][SIZE=4][SIZE=2]
    [/SIZE][/SIZE][/B][B][SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [/B]

Thumbs up

Big gratz willgar!!!
    I'm just a squeaky toy for Wargs :P

The class changes to guardian's not loving that at all.
    i am digging it, finally guards are actually gonna be contributing again, just like guards where contributing 3 years ago, until they ruined it, and we were ignored by creeps and not taken serious anymore
    Rollie Whitebeard,

[color=#00FF00]Leader of Radix Lecti[/color]

-gratz to all rankers,
    -people who are returning welcome back
    -thank you creepies for fighting us freepies
    -thank you creep and freep leaders for leading us |

uhm yes i got it all covered now
    Rollie Whitebeard,

Quote Originally Posted by radixrollie View Post
    i am digging it, finally guards are actually gonna be contributing again, just like guards where contributing 3 years ago, until they ruined it, and we were ignored by creeps and not taken serious anymore
    I am reading the DPS increase is nowhere as high as the devs advertised it. And the trade-off is a greatly reduced survival rate.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0000001feb60/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

well to be honest, guardian survivability atm is a bit silly , i can have 5 creeps bashing at me for a full minute and i am still standing tall.

oh look a scratch on my shield, zzzzzzzzzz *falls asleep*

so for me, a bit less survivability is good, will put me more on edge, and will make me play better, really sometimes in raids, and i mean proper ettens raid vs raid fights, i put shieldwall on and put follow on apricott,

in the mean time while everybody is fighting i sometimes just surf on the web, put on music, get a beer, come back 5 minutes later, people are still fighting, nobody noticed i was gone, apricott is still alive and i am still up.

so yea, lil bit less survivability, for some more dps, aoe damage. fair enough for me
    Last edited by radixrollie; Sep 29 2012 at 08:14 PM.
    Rollie Whitebeard,

well to be honest, guardian survivability atm is a bit silly , i can have 5 creeps bashing at me for a full minute and i am still standing tall.

so for me, a bit less survivability is good, will put me more on edge, and will make me play better, really sometimes in raids, and i mean proper ettens raid vs raid fights, i put shieldwall on and put follow on apricott,

in the mean time while everybody is fighting i sometimes just surf on the web, put on music, get a beer, come back 5 minutes later, people are still fighting, nobody noticed i was gone, apricott is still alive and i am still up.

so yea, lil bit less survivability, for some more dps, aoe damage. fair enough for me

LOL!!! your secrets out now rollie!!!
    I'm just a squeaky toy for Wargs :P

Big thanks to Cedrian and all the freeps and creeps that participated today for an afternoon of great (fixed) fights It's always fun to fight in places you'd normally never visit with a small raid.

Let's do this again soon!
    Calthoras. R14 Runekeeper - R11 Champion - R8 Captain - R8 Loremaster - R7 Minstrel - R6 Hunter - R6 Guardian - R6 Burglar - R6 Warden
    R8 Warleader - R7 Warg - R7 Reaver - R6 Blackarrow - R6 Weaver - R6 Defiler
    Leader of the Keepers of Silmarils

I agree with Cal. Thank you, both freeps and creeps, for today's mayhem!
    On another note, it was quite popular among the creeps with a Spider Brood. It has been quite some time since last time there was a brood up and running.. Brings back memories, everyone said.

PS. Special thanks to Grukgash for being bait because he wasn't able to burrow on TR Fields! DS.

Yeah hopefully we can build on that. Some great fights yesterday, most of the day was pretty active. Spider brood was great fun, and the small wp in the evening was neat too.
    Last edited by Gutterat; Oct 01 2012 at 04:50 AM.
    Stop That! It's extremely silly!

But I don't think you are getting meaningful DPS boost outside of the Overpower stance. So 1) not much changes when you are outside of overpower; and in Overpower you will have survivability perhaps below that of Champions while still having massively less DPS (please keep in mind that Champions probably do 100 percent more DPS than you [in CBR] even in Overpower, whereas the proposed changes supposedly only add about 10-15 percent according to Beta tests).

I am not sure this was the trade-off that Guardians were asking for.
    Last edited by Miretocot; Oct 01 2012 at 09:08 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0000001feb60/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Calminayon View Post
    Big thanks to Cedrian and all the freeps and creeps that participated today for an afternoon of great (fixed) fights It's always fun to fight in places you'd normally never visit with a small raid.

Let's do this again soon!
    Yup, great fun, and a chance to put to good use the excellent teamspeak channel that creeps and freeps on laurelin have access to. Thanks all who joined, and it was rounded off with some nice raid vs. raid in the evening - thanks go to Serby there

Apologies for poor action tonight, creeps never had much more than half a raid excluding wargies, and lacked a core of ranked healers to keep us together against a bunch of skilled rks and champs. Maybe better tomorrow - we'll see!

Also apologies to Grukgash for a slight dig about soloing wls which actually turned out to be untrue!
    Last edited by Haldlas; Oct 02 2012 at 12:07 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0100001b5026/signature.png]Haldush[/charsig]
    Officer - Dances with Wargs
    [color=red]Haldlaar R7 ba - Halgash R6 warg - Haldot R5 spider - Halkaarn R5 wl
    Edras R5 lm Haldlas R2 Guardian[/color]

Quote Originally Posted by Preyfix View Post
    I agree with Cal. Thank you, both freeps and creeps, for today's mayhem!
    On another note, it was quite popular among the creeps with a Spider Brood. It has been quite some time since last time there was a brood up and running.. Brings back memories, everyone said.

PS. Special thanks to Grukgash for being bait because he wasn't able to burrow on TR Fields! DS.
    All my uruk love. <3

Hopefully Invictus will be more active in the coming months.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0100001356a0/signature.png]Grukgash[/charsig]
    [COLOR="#FF0000"][EN-RP] Laurelin[/COLOR]
    [I][FONT=Arial Narrow]Surgite atque resurgite dum agni leones fient.[/FONT][/I]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Isn't it a wonderful group ? (:
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0000001ac7fe/signature.png]Cazikee[/charsig]
    Weaver r12 before RoI -Slayer of light

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgilh View Post

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

No it's not. I'm not there cuz i had not time this weekend.
    Captain-General Narthrivor r15 hunter - r10 Warden - r9 Champion - proud member of Phoenix Legion and Innocent raid alliance - Laurelin EN-RP

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgilh View Post
    Well, there were some of the best freep PvPers of the server...
    And me.

Quote Originally Posted by TiNdA-LoS View Post
    Well, there were some of the best freep PvPers of the server...
    And me.
    Whom they say is one of the best PvE and PvP RKs on the server

Maybe if that group contained sheri and elethuil i'd be impressed

But then I was a blade and after you've grouped with the likes of Morfinsel, Calwen, Gnarbryt and Eldacal, the hacks that call themselves freeps these days don't impress you much.

aaah nostalgia
    Proud leader of [url]www.thewesternalliance.org[/url] On [EN-RP] Laurelin

Was mich nicht umbringt, macht mich stärker
    - Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

Page 128 of 282 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 138 178 228 ... LastLast