We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 127 of 278 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 137 177 227 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,175 of 6941
    Quote Originally Posted by kuru View Post
    Thx Pocojo and Formater for fighting today and not running away,and that BA/WL combo sux you 2 you know who you are thought we had the BA for a sec Didnt come from the GY last time as we tracked some furries too
    Hehe, we knew 2 HNTs are pretty weak compared to a BA and a WL duo, thats why Beo diden't pop moving target and I dident bubble him just heal, shame you dident get at least one down,... xD

I enjoyed charging CG Room duo when 5 of you huntards hugging the CG, as long as we killed 1 diden't mind dying, 5 HNTs and LM were just too much tho hehe so gave up

Gratz Catrat!

grats catrat

Gratz, now you dogs roll green reavers, I'll love it <3!

Hi folks, just started a Warg today. My main freep is only level 35, but I wanted to get a feel of the Moors. Some newb questions:

Is it mandatory, or rather, recommended, for me to do the PvE quests and the like? I'm guessing they will help me get more commendations and such that will aid me in the PvP aspect of the moors?
    Are there any badguy groups active during 2-5 PM Pacific Standard Time[U.S. West Coast] that I could join and run with?

Quote Originally Posted by Solofnarnia View Post
    Is it mandatory, or rather, recommended, for me to do the PvE quests and the like?
    Yes, you need to do as much quest as possible. Those quest will be your main source of infamy and comms in the first ranks. Try to group with other creeps to do quest faster, and don't hesitate in asking OOC for that.
    Creeps use to be very friendly.

About the warg, you should check that. Amazing resource made by a warg from our server.

Welcome to the Moors.

Frontline Dwarf and Hobbit Raid

Frontline Event:
    Dwarf and Hobbit PVP-raid
    Sunday sep. 23. 7PM UK time

http://frontline.shivtr.com/

Should be fun.....can reavers bend down that far?

wooo << a happy burlug thanks creeps for helping me hit rank 9 only took me 3082 deaths xD

Thank You All for tonight war chaos in OC.
    *axe*

Quote Originally Posted by Tarcuru View Post
    wooo << a happy burlug thanks creeps for helping me hit rank 9 only took me 3082 deaths xD
    Gratz Burlug and of course gratz Felixuko!!!

AHHHHHRRGGHHHHH!

I have lagged out and cannot relog on the first day back for 1 month in LOTRO.....

To top it all my misses was whittering on to me about Christmas shopping for the last 30 minutes or so as well!

Good fights tonight - only took about 4 silly wipes to get the Freeps to follow RAT...

Missed the fun - Rohan will bring tougher Creeps and not enough love for Hunters, but its always more fun when you triumph against the odds, some Freeps here will get a shock after the update, I may even get more minnies in the raid when things are balanced - as even they will need some help against grouped creeps soon.

No action on the Lag it seems, anyone been in PvP in Beta who can confirm this? It is making this game so bad for us PvPers.

Anyone else Crashed out of ettens near waterfall and unable to relog?

Do we have a 'lagline' type problem? There were not so many people fighting... maybe I am just the only one tonight!?!

What a drag.

Quote Originally Posted by ConnallofLaurelin View Post
    Anyone else Crashed out of ettens near waterfall and unable to relog?

Do we have a 'lagline' type problem? There were not so many people fighting... maybe I am just the only one tonight!?!

What a drag.
    Must've been serious, I was getting lag for the first time in a longtime last night.

Angry

same here

two days ago lagged out in hoarhallow, everybody in ettens lagged and nobody could move, or do anything.
    Global was still working, i could send tells, talk to kinnies in kinchat, but i could not move my character. nor could the entire server. i waited for 10 minutes, then i logged out, then i couldnt log in. 10 minutes later i finally was able to log in, to find out i was rerolled and 200 renown was gone.

i did send a ticket, but gm couldnt help me, needed to contact tech support, i contacted them. they didnt even reply on the ticket.

good work turbine
    Last edited by radixrollie; Sep 19 2012 at 07:34 AM.

Congratulations to Mora for Rank 11! Great achievement to get it on reaver, keep up the good work mate!

Also grats to Burlug and Felix!

I'm not active at all at the moment due to horrendous internet connection at the place I'm staying, but that'll change in about 10 days I expect and then I'll be back in the Moors daily.

Quote Originally Posted by radixrollie View Post
    same here

I did send a ticket, but gm couldnt help me, needed to contact tech support, i contacted them. they didnt even reply on the ticket.

good work turbine
    'please contact our customer service dept.' Then zilcho. I've had the same thing, its really not worth bothering with. Its wierd, if your freep sends a ticket you get answered almost immediately by a GM.

Big gratz to Mourarat for his rank 11. A big /hug for him.
    Grazak we miss you in the Moors, come back you and the other Invictus.
    We need more action.

Very happy &&&&&&&.

Rank 9 today, getting there slowly >.<! Thanks to the creeps who allow me to farm every now an then :P haha

Also a big grats to Moraurat for ranking yesterday!

Don't hate the hunter, hate the tracks ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Gutterat View Post
    'please contact our customer service dept.' Then zilcho. I've had the same thing, its really not worth bothering with. Its wierd, if your freep sends a ticket you get answered almost immediately by a GM.
    Depends what you mean.

If your in the ettens and send a ticket related to exploiting, lagging and lockouts, or even grief and harassment it can take ages to get an answer, god help you if you get a raid to mass ticket for an infraction - you get warned that YOU will be banned for spamming the GMs...

PvE land they are usually fairly prompt, though you can rarely get them to reload a chest or reset an instance these days...

European devs were best. I sent ticket for exploiting ec line of sight bug and dev moved that freep in front of ec. Unfortunately for freep he was afk so I ate him. Dev sent me message: lol and went his merry way.

Quote Originally Posted by Lugbara View Post
    European devs were best. I sent ticket for exploiting ec line of sight bug and dev moved that freep in front of ec. Unfortunately for freep he was afk so I ate him. Dev sent me message: lol and went his merry way.
    I thought the codemasters guys were top quality. Always remember the huge GM troll in the frilly skirt.

Yeah CM GM's were able to have fun....not like Turbines epic "I'm sorry but that is not a known issue, can I help you with anything else today?" GM's..... which I assume they have pasted in their clipboard for a speedy response.

Heya guys, big gratz to rankers! Apologies I've been absent in the moors lately, combination of being away and beta testing - good news is that the ettens changes are fantastic, bad news is that defilers still didn't get that buff! We're the last class to get a decent update damn it! Should be back in the moors after RoR, when the action begins to pick up, although I'll probably pop in for tomorrow's event - hope to see you all then.

Quote Originally Posted by Haldlaar View Post
    Heya guys, big gratz to rankers! Apologies I've been absent in the moors lately, combination of being away and beta testing - good news is that the ettens changes are fantastic, bad news is that defilers still didn't get that buff! We're the last class to get a decent update damn it! Should be back in the moors after RoR, when the action begins to pick up, although I'll probably pop in for tomorrow's event - hope to see you all then.
    From what I hear Hunters are still waiting for a decent update as well!

Cry of the Hunter... very funny

Page 127 of 278 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 137 177 227 ... LastLast