We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 124 of 283 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 134 174 224 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,100 of 7053
    Quote Originally Posted by radixrollie View Post
    tonight we had a nice big fight behind lugazag, epic big battle which lasted 30 minutes or longer. hope we can have more of them in the future

was fun to lead that fight
    Here some part of our fight:

Smile I will devestate every minstrel and hunter

i am comming and i will kill you all freeps.

that was quite nicely played during that fight freeps
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c010000176e38/signature.png]Nararack[/charsig]

Wargs, wargs everywhere!!!
    [IMG]http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/254/6rpe.jpg[/IMG][FONT=Verdana]
    Tindalas is Laurelin's negative nancy. ([/FONT][FONT=Verdana]Felathurin aka Brunt)[/FONT]

GJ Mornaro Is this first r15 0 rating at all servers base?

Quote Originally Posted by Nimnaur View Post
    Here some part of our fight:

haha excellent thanks for posting that
    Rollie Whitebeard,

[color=#00FF00]Leader of Radix Lecti[/color]

Am i the only one seeing like creep death after creep death after creep death and like 1 freep dies every minute?

whats the creep/freep death ratio there? 15/1?

checked the video after and it's 51 creep deaths 11 freep.

Balanced?
    Last edited by Harmat; Aug 23 2012 at 10:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmat View Post
    Am i the only one seeing like creep death after creep death after creep death and like 1 freep dies every minute?

Yeah about that, I probably died about 15 times before I got a kill, but hey, it was a fight in the open. We had a small unbalanced raid and a few soloers, so not much chance of a decent fight. But, top quality for all who tried. Film was so funny when freeps jumped, I followed than fell down the cliff straight into the raid. Toasted warg ~

Just a note on this, if you fight in the open we will too. providing you don't milk the GY we'll just keep coming back.....
    Last edited by Gutterat; Aug 23 2012 at 10:01 AM.
    Stop That! It's extremely silly!

We killed a lot but we were by the creep GY so they just kept coming back for more lol. was an excellent fight tho!
    I'm just a squeaky toy for Wargs :P

well creeps where dieing alot, but i tried making it even, because i placed the freep raid delibaretly between the creep rezz circle and gramsfoot, so creeps could attack us on both fronts and if they died they had 2 ways to run back to the action, plus we were outnumbered.

even though, big massive battle. lots of kills on both sides
    Rollie Whitebeard,

Just a note on this, if you fight in the open we will too. providing you don't milk the GY we'll just keep coming back.....
    if i am leading freeps, there will be no keep hugging on this side, unless we really have no other option available. but i prefer open fights.
    Last edited by radixrollie; Aug 23 2012 at 10:10 AM.
    Rollie Whitebeard,

51 vs 11 is still alittle too unbalanced to say you was outnumbered as you say

damn didn't realise Creep healing was so bad, hardly any creep was able to be healed faster than the dps

Quote Originally Posted by TiNdA-LoS View Post

Wargs, wargs everywhere!!!
    It seems like there are only Wargs if Invictus are not out.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0000001feb60/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Wink

Balanced?
    Haven't you heard? That's an excellent fight on Laurelin.
    If more freeps died, it'd be a creep farm!
    Last edited by Dodarin; Aug 23 2012 at 11:04 AM.

You should check it again.
    24 man raid is wiped in min 17, so this makes at least 24 casualties in freep side.
    Maths and facts.
    Tindalas is Laurelin's negative nancy. ([/FONT][FONT=Verdana]Felathurin aka Brunt)[/FONT]

Thanks for posting vid Nimnaur, it's nice too see that fight from another perspective, I was too busy with removing wounds/disease and healing/cc/debuff/power share that I didn't see anything but other freeps group bars xD

Quote Originally Posted by TiNdA-LoS View Post
    You should check it again.
    24 man raid is wiped in min 17, so this makes at least 24 casualties in freep side.
    Maths and facts.
    I got downed twice, used eagle rezz so i could be last man standing (with cheat), so it's atleast 25 casualties ^^

And thanks for fight, it was fun!
    Welmur - LM 85
    Willion - Burger 95

Quote Originally Posted by Dodarin View Post
    Haven't you heard? That's an excellent fight on Laurelin.
    If more freeps died, it'd be a creep farm!
    Quoted for truth :')

And to the amount of wargs, whats the point of being visible when you're going to get zerged anyways? Even if big percentage of the wargs who are joining the packs to kill soloing freeps are the ones who rolled warg when they became really competitive(RoI), not saying that they werent before, but certainly became stronger, and when they became fotm(few months back), or, surprisingly, freep switchers. Wargs come online, freeps form group to avoid getting ganked - > Visible creeps log to avoid being ganked and zerged to boredom. Thats Laurelin pvp, either side is zerging non stop.

We had hilarious moment sneaking relic past freeps. They never saw that one coming. I sneaked around just 10meters behind their backs.

i didn't count the wipe because it cut in half way when most of the freeps were dead. i don't know how many creeped died to cause the wipe as the edit happens mid wipe.

Someone does need to take thier shoes and socks off to count better, myself and Rico died about 5/6 times each in our little duo during 15 mins of that fight.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c000000084604/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Tom/Gil/Arp - Shield Brothers
    Gilanakh/Gilarllug - Memento Mori

Thanks for the awful fights and absolute boredom tonight.

And gratz Commander Frunnick for your R11!!

We had some fun fights

Yeahh not.

*Jipanea* WP was boring to fight against, but hey Prefyx made a raid, thanks Pre, at least you had some visibles creeps with you <3
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0000001ac7fe/signature.png]Cazikee[/charsig]
    Weaver r12 before RoI -Slayer of light

Oh Big gratz to Frunnick!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0000001ac7fe/signature.png]Cazikee[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Gilarianen View Post
    Someone does need to take thier shoes and socks off to count better, myself and Rico died about 5/6 times each in our little duo during 15 mins of that fight.
    yeah, let it never be suggested that creeps die more than freeps or that freeps make renown faster than creeps make infamy. (even though that's what the empirical evidence says)
    Proud leader of [url]www.thewesternalliance.org[/url] On [EN-RP] Laurelin

Was mich nicht umbringt, macht mich stärker
    - Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

Quote Originally Posted by Thoronthor View Post
    yeah, let it never be suggested that creeps die more than freeps or that freeps make renown faster than creeps make infamy. (even though that's what the empirical evidence says)
    You are right than freeps do more renown, no one can argu that.

You are right than creeps tend to die more, but not at all.

freeps die more than YOU.

And of course EVERY hunters will ALWAYS die against a warg 1vs1, no wonder who, when or how, This is something you can't denny.

But you right, freeps will allways do more renown, because laurelin wargs are a cowards, there is one wrg on vanyar who was always doing more infamy than any other freep, r14 btw, and KINNIE of me.

And we both know that, wargs are like burglars, if they want a kill and they waste their skils they will have it. Prob is that you wargs use it to run not to kill.

BTW Grimmclaw has some video of him in his Blog

Page 124 of 283 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 134 174 224 ... LastLast