We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 123 of 282 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 133 173 223 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,075 of 7044
    Go tree, this is more like it! 10 flames and no-ones mentioned wargs. Nice one! Personally I thought Goldie (or whatever his name was freepside) was the saddest member of Hispa. Ever. And best player of his class? Who was that burg that used to solo everybody all over the map? used to pop up at Grams, then Lug, then ford, never used to be able to catch the little blighter....
    Last edited by Gutterat; Aug 20 2012 at 05:07 AM.
    Stop That! It's extremely silly!

Hehe i love reading these posts, i'm not watching any television, but this makes up for the soaps i'm not watching!

Personally i like the posts that say this player is the best champ on our server, this minstrel is the best healer etc. By saying that you give the impression to be really smart!

Good job all, please continue.

I don't know if this goes in this thread or in this forum, probably not but nevermind, but I am the prettiest flower in Laurelin, LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME, hey you, you are not looking!
    Aleatar (HNT) Altuntun (MNS) Alearwyn (CPT) Aleawen (WRD) Alearelda (BRG) Aleariel (RK) Alearan (LM) Aleathelion (GRD)
    Alturrorz (WRG) Espinete (RVR) Don Pinpon (DFR) Alealuk (BA) Alamuete (WL) Farruquita (WVR)

Quote Originally Posted by Aleatar View Post
    I don't know if this goes in this thread or in this forum, probably not but nevermind, but I am the prettiest flower in Laurelin, LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME, hey you, you are not looking!
    looks like flowers are back on the menu boys!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutterat View Post
    Go tree, this is more like it! 10 flames and no-ones mentioned wargs. Nice one! Personally I thought Goldie (or whatever his name was freepside) was the saddest member of Hispa. Ever. And best player of his class? Who was that burg that used to solo everybody all over the map? used to pop up at Grams, then Lug, then ford, never used to be able to catch the little blighter....
    I hate wargs :P
    Gifford brg // Clodvig mns // Clodas wrd
    Clodburz dfl
    WeRock
    Yes, english is not my native language.

Quote Originally Posted by DutchEZmoder View Post
    Hehe i love reading these posts, i'm not watching any television, but this makes up for the soaps i'm not watching!

Personally i like the posts that say this player is the best champ on our server, this minstrel is the best healer etc. By saying that you give the impression to be really smart!

Good job all, please continue.
    Don't be jelaous Pina, you are the best hunter porting people over the map

/Gutte I hate most of the wargs, but not you, I wish there were more like you , Ankle... CLAW, wargim etc etc! <3

Can't wait till RoR comes out, I really hope that people keep playing lotro.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0000001ac7fe/signature.png]Cazikee[/charsig]
    Weaver r12 before RoI -Slayer of light

now now now, be nice to eachother

we had some good fights last night
    Rollie Whitebeard,

[color=#00FF00]Leader of Radix Lecti[/color]

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgilh View Post
    Don't be jelaous Pina, you are the best hunter porting people over the map
    I don't have to be jealous i'm pretty confident about my own skills

*goes away for a few days from this forum again*

I just get angry who the .... deleted my innocent post
    [SIZE=3][COLOR="#FF8C00"]one of Laurelin folk and lotro player since 2011[/COLOR][/SIZE]

+1 for you Charizard, You seem enough crazy to deserve it
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0000001ac7fe/signature.png]Cazikee[/charsig]

I don't know who did it but that's enough for me play game with these :

This is a sorry day...

to who don't know Charizard The Angry,He can be your best homie around

I'm having fun so what's next
    [SIZE=3][COLOR="#FF8C00"]one of Laurelin folk and lotro player since 2011[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Im in the beach enjoying the sun, drinking beers, watching ladies with almost no clothes on, and then i read the forums and notice how much i miss my GV stairs, and realize that i would prefer to be at home playing with you.

Nah, I was joking!!!

Waiter, another beer please!
    [IMG]http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/254/6rpe.jpg[/IMG][FONT=Verdana]
    Tindalas is Laurelin's negative nancy. ([/FONT][FONT=Verdana]Felathurin aka Brunt)[/FONT]

Why do you cal a waiter ?

I will correct you this time!!

Waitress!!!!! 5 beers!!

Really that sounds much better!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TiNdA-LoS View Post
    Im in the beach enjoying the sun, drinking beers, watching ladies with almost no clothes on, and then i read the forums and notice how much i miss my GV stairs, and realize that i would prefer to be at home playing with you.

Nah, I was joking!!!

Waiter, another beer please!
    Hahahaha have fun Spanish laides are... mmmm,... :$
    Master at Arms Darimir, Inspiration to Men, member of The Western Alliance!

Lieutenant Aldagash Vegetarian Harvester Of Sorrow, member of Invictus!

Quote Originally Posted by Torli View Post
    Hahahaha have fun Spanish laides are... mmmm,... :$
    Hirsute?

Quote Originally Posted by Celebrimhir View Post
    at least someone with sense, wargs are useless against groups of balanced freeps, so many complain and half of the people whining is worse than the people who now plays wargs, the main problem is about switching.

look at DOME for example, they have been ranking farming greenrings at oc during months getting his chars to near 2k rating (you still can see their leader Fowller in the leatherboard), hugging the npcs of the keeps that others take for them and using store pots to get away from the fights when things are getting bad.

what has happened now? you see them playing creep, as soon as the balance of the map has changed they have switched side and now we get them as creeps when there is not freep raid and leeching as freep when there is a freep zerg running around.
    Yes , like Hispania(not all) 6+ wargs with rank 8+ and all 1800-2000 rating.

You should play solo freep sometimes...

And you can belive your lies
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0000001506fa/signature.png]Felixuko[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Remorl View Post
    Yes , like Hispania(not all) 6+ wargs with rank 8+ and all 1800-2000 rating.

You should play solo freep sometimes...

And you can belive your lies
    I don't think he could buuuuut Felix!! I want to spar your defiler moreee!!!!!!

Always fun fights, and you don't run OUT when we fight, others just do!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutterat View Post
    Hirsute?

Lol Gutter, spanish girls are goddesses.
    I cant give you more details, dont want to be banned...
    Yum, yum.
    [IMG]http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/254/6rpe.jpg[/IMG][FONT=Verdana]
    Tindalas is Laurelin's negative nancy. ([/FONT][FONT=Verdana]Felathurin aka Brunt)[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Remorl View Post
    Switched? i do always for help who is lossing.
    epic quote
    Grishlugrat BA rank 11
    Celebrimhir rank 11 Minstrel of [URL="http://www.comunidadhispania.com"]Hispanea[/URL]

The old hispa hater Aldagash strikes again!!we know...we are the lamest,cowards,gankers and huggers players in the server.Anything new?You can ask Hadrod or Bagurat about new insults for us.And if you want flame the mighty runner champ called Fruin,ask Crysamere (sorry if i spell it bad).BTW,tell Felix im proud of him.No doutb,the best pupil i had in sprinting so far.

Sadly,but i promise you we will work hard for it,we arent switchers like you and your new agressive friends are.So we will play creep,or at least i will,until the next expansion,as all my freeps are retired.Is retired now and were 3 months ago,when you were on freep every day farming your ranks with your kinmates until the tides turn to creep...so you play creep now,farming your ranks until the tides turn to freep...

See you in ettens.Have fun

Lugrunz/Grishmuz/Muzshakt/Sisshis and another two secret (or not) creeps

Are we talking about Sandwitches? I think Ham Samdwitchs are nice.

Tindalas, we both know that spanish girls are pretty Hot, especially in Summer, OMG! I went to Salou past week...

I think I felt in love 50 times or so, in 2 hours.

Lobofiero, He is not an english speaker but if this is all you can do.............
    ........... and large ................

Stop desvirtuing, and gimme more sandwitches switchers.

Now that the NDA has been lifted I can give my thoughts on some of the proposed changes.

Typical TR evening, not much changed for me here.

Orc Camp is now a little disappointing.

It's beta so all things are subject to change.

I thank you
    [B][SIZE=4][SIZE=2]TheOneRing.net
    [SIZE=1]Forged by and for Fans of J.R.R.Tolkien[/SIZE]
    [/SIZE][/SIZE][/B][SIZE=2]http://www.theonering.net/[/SIZE][B][SIZE=4][SIZE=2]
    [/SIZE][/SIZE][/B][B][SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [/B]

Quote Originally Posted by Fruin View Post
    The old hispa hater Aldagash strikes again!!we know...we are the lamest,cowards,gankers and huggers players in the server.Anything new?You can ask Hadrod or Bagurat about new insults for us.And if you want flame the mighty runner champ called Fruin,ask Crysamere (sorry if i spell it bad).BTW,tell Felix im proud of him.No doutb,the best pupil i had in sprinting so far.

Sadly,but i promise you we will work hard for it,we arent switchers like you and your new agressive friends are.So we will play creep,or at least i will,until the next expansion,as all my freeps are retired.Is retired now and were 3 months ago,when you were on freep every day farming your ranks with your kinmates until the tides turn to creep...so you play creep now,farming your ranks until the tides turn to freep...

See you in ettens.Have fun

Lugrunz/Grishmuz/Muzshakt/Sisshis and another two secret (or not) creeps

Ah hispa never played both sides the same day.....

and if hispa dont play freep now is becouse can,t 24 people( all hispania ).

And QQ more about Dome play creeps when you are killing freeps thanks to leech brave Orcs , Uruks..
    like us.

If DOME play creep Hispa QQ, if DOME play freep Hispa QQ, Fun

is annoying play creep and only coward wargs around.
    Last edited by Remorl; Aug 22 2012 at 12:40 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0000001506fa/signature.png]Felixuko[/charsig]

tonight we had a nice big fight behind lugazag, epic big battle which lasted 30 minutes or longer. hope we can have more of them in the future

was fun to lead that fight
    Rollie Whitebeard,

[color=#00FF00]Leader of Radix Lecti[/color]

Page 123 of 282 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 133 173 223 ... LastLast