We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 121 of 283 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 131 171 221 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,025 of 7053
    I don't mind you hunting, instead I mind the raids growing up to be a force theres no point even trying to take on
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c010000042241/signature.png]Raviga[/charsig]
    | r10 wl | r9 rvr | r8 ba | r7 wvr |
    | r7 champion | r5 burglar |

Started small, but finished in a well balanced raid against a nice number of creeps but not too many high ranked.
    RKs following RAT and with SB on make greenies do BOOM!!!
    Wiped twice when raid+wargs were together but creeps numbers went down and then was a bit zergy, sometimes this happens.
    Thanks for the fights anyway.
    [IMG]http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/254/6rpe.jpg[/IMG][FONT=Verdana]
    Tindalas is Laurelin's negative nancy. ([/FONT][FONT=Verdana]Felathurin aka Brunt)[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Khandaris View Post
    Sorry I couldn't break off the leechers Brunt. Tried several things to give the creeps a fair fighting chance, but gave up in the end lol

Anyway, I know this is probably reportable.. but i couldnt stop laughing when I realised I struck a nerve!!!

Thanks Mythosi

Mad Mythosi!

Ooooh Khandaris you did it afterall
    Calthoras. R14 Runekeeper - R11 Champion - R8 Captain - R8 Loremaster - R7 Minstrel - R6 Hunter - R6 Guardian - R6 Burglar - R6 Warden
    R8 Warleader - R7 Warg - R7 Reaver - R6 Blackarrow - R6 Weaver - R6 Defiler
    Leader of the Keepers of Silmarils

Quote Originally Posted by TiNdA-LoS View Post
    Started small, but finished in a well balanced raid against a nice number of creeps but not too many high ranked.
    RKs following RAT and with SB on make greenies do BOOM!!!
    Wiped twice when raid+wargs were together but creeps numbers went down and then was a bit zergy, sometimes this happens.
    Thanks for the fights anyway.
    + yesterday was very laggy here. Wasn't able to play properly when the raids engaged in-combat. I have had better evenings in lag-terms.
    Dances with Wargs
    -R8 Zagtakrum/R7 Zagy/R7 Gotgloth/R6 Zagoliant

Quote Originally Posted by Dworim View Post
    HEALS! DPS! ZERG! FARM! By your powers combined.. I am Captain Bertro!
    Must have gone completely the other way after I left (well a powercut curtailed my night) as numerous times Mael and I had been rolled by a large number of creeps (asides from the occasional run in with Asdaw and a few wargs) and then having joined Rollie who led a great couple of fights around TA/Cows (wipes both sides) against massive creep numbers.

Tom/Gil/Arp
    Shield Brothers

Gilanakh/Gilarllug
    Memento Mori
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c000000084604/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Tom/Gil/Arp - Shield Brothers
    Gilanakh/Gilarllug - Memento Mori

Quote Originally Posted by Gilarianen View Post
    Must have gone completely the other way after I left (well a powercut curtailed my night) as numerous times Mael and I had been rolled by a large number of creeps (asides from the occasional run in with Asdaw and a few wargs) and then having joined Rollie who led a great couple of fights around TA/Cows (wipes both sides) against massive creep numbers.
    I logged around 23 hrs CET to be steamrolled 10 times by 20+ freeps in 30 minutes. The creep raid had disbanded and the freep leaders were PvEing keeps. Needless to say I was seriously pissed off and logged in frustration (which is something that rarely happens), and the 3 tribies that were on experienced the same issues.

I have no problems being zerged by a raid now and then, that's inevitable. But 10 times in 30 minutes?

If the freep leaders see that the same 3-4 creeps are being steamrolled 4+ times in a short amount of time, it's time to reconsider whether it is worth keeping up a full raid against a few roaming creeps. Unless it us your intention to zerg, ofcourse; in which case we will put you on the list.
    [B]Azshakh[/B], R12 Warleader
    [B]Memento Mori[/B], Laurelin
    [i]Glob-hai! Azshakh thrakatul azurz grush, skai![/i]
    Fool-folk! Azshakh bring them killing blow, gah!

so whose problem is that? the people that zerg or the people that get farmed.

It's been like this for years and both sides do the exact same when they get the opportunity.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c000000147e20/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Mythosi you are the problem,... There is no problem with our PvP,... It is you that are single handedly destroying it with your OP zapzapzap!
    Master at Arms Darimir, Inspiration to Men, member of The Western Alliance!

Lieutenant Aldagash Vegetarian Harvester Of Sorrow, member of Invictus!

You can't blame bertro, there are some days where he logs and creeps are zerging over GV, Is that fair? not

BUT! I know, even if creeps are zerging, freeps can do something, creeps not, I agree there but let's be honest.

Im tired of making a 6 man group and be zerged by 15 with 16 healers, Im also tired to go alone or small groups and be zerged by 20, and I never see Brunt disbanding raids after he is farming, he only disbands when he is not zerging...

I agree with you Aza, but If at least everyone were trying to balance moors,....I know invictus do, but not the wargs, not others, so... I wish freeps and creeps try to make moors balanced, but people is too lamer, and they only want ZERG, bo th sides, so don't blame bertro about something that others do, we have to blame EVERYONE who does that.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0000001ac7fe/signature.png]Cazikee[/charsig]
    Weaver r12 before RoI -Slayer of light

Will you ever stop whining about the others playstyle?
    Will you ever stop whining when someone don't play the way you think he should do?
    Will you ever stop switching sides to join the zerging squad?
    Will you ever stop ganking greenies?
    Will you ever stop camping graveyards?
    Will you ever stop hugging keeps?
    Will you ever stop whining?
    Will you ever stop...?

When you will realize there's no way to stop the human nature?
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0100002159b3/signature.png]Lupu[/charsig]
    [SIZE=3][FONT=palatino linotype]Kraikarn WL rank 8 | Snowbourn[/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]

Very well put Lupu.
    Last edited by Gilarianen; Aug 16 2012 at 08:26 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c000000084604/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Unfortunatly it seems to be either feast or famine at the moment, the is all blue or all red lots ocreeps raiding or no freeps raiding, not sure if this is to do with upcomming release or not, and not sure what the answer is only know that it is not to be found in whinging. A good night on the moors depends on the good will of both creeps and freeps. I only PVE (quests etc) if truly bored, so a red map is no good to me. but as a wl with no dps to speak of soloing is also boring (jumped by two/four freeps 3 times in a row and no creeps interested in teaming) so I log hopefully after the release and freeps get up to speed (end of october) we will get back to fun.
    Dances with Wargs If you are not dying you are not trying!
    Dafgash WL R9 Dafhound warg R6 Dafdhol BA R5 Daftrap Weaver R3
    And Dafidil a wimpy r75 warden

Just a note of appreciation for two very honorable Wargs: Grimlak and Aldagash.

It was fun to fight 1 v. 1 with both of you, and I apologize that there was some outside interference during the fight with Aldagash at the end--though I did not call for it. (For the record, I would never ask another Freep to intervene in a fair 1 v. 1 fight or run from one, even if I have no chance--e.g. v. a good Defiler or Weaver.)

These two gentle-Wargs not only stayed to fight till the end, but I think they both stopped attacking when I had issues (Grimlak, when I had a brief lag spike and froze; and Aldagash, when I had the cows on me--though it was my fault for Rending in the middle of them). And what comes around goes around: I didn't attack Grimlak when he was PvE-ing and had 3 Coldfells Hunters on him.

It's too bad not all high-ranked Wargs are so honorable: If they were, there would not be so much whining about Wargs. But then typically a high-ranked Warg hunts in packs of 5-6, only attacks soloers, and even then will HIPS at 50-plus percent Morale to ensure they don't die from a lucky Dev crit...
    Last edited by Miretocot; Aug 16 2012 at 10:51 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0000001feb60/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Miretocot View Post
    ...These two gentle-Wargs...
    Lmao, call me a gentle warg again and you never get that kind of treatment again hahaha,...

Thanks anyway, even tho Khandy got the killing blow in the (and I first got upset over it to be honest hehe), I would probably have lost either way. A champion in glory is is still a riddle to take down from my perspective. Don't think I even would have gotten you as far down as I did without the cows on you,... Nice spar non the less, enjoy seeing Freeps who can stand their group without running off or purely letting me kill them without even fighting back,...

By the way Mire, I am Darimir hehe, you asked for a spar with my WL, you got one with my warg
    Master at Arms Darimir, Inspiration to Men, member of The Western Alliance!

Lieutenant Aldagash Vegetarian Harvester Of Sorrow, member of Invictus!

Just a note of appreciation for two very honorable Wargs: Grimlak and Aldagash.

It was fun to fight 1 v. 1 with both of you, and I apologize that there was some outside interference during the fight with Aldagash at the end--though I did not call for it. (For the record, I would never ask another Freep to intervene in a fair 1 v. 1 fight or run from one, even if I have no chance--e.g. v. a good Defiler or Weaver.)

These two gentle-Wargs not only stayed to fight till the end, but I think they both stopped attacking when I had issues (Grimlak, when I had a brief lag spike and froze; and Aldagash, when I had the cows on me--though it was my fault for Rending in the middle of them). And what comes around goes around: I didn't attack Grimlak when he was PvE-ing and had 3 Coldfells Hunters on him.

It's too bad not all high-ranked Wargs are so honorable: If they were, there would not be so much whining about Wargs. But then typically a high-ranked Warg hunts in packs of 5-6, only attacks soloers, and even then will HIPS at 50-plus percent Morale to ensure they don't die from a lucky Dev crit...
    Thanks Miretocot, was a good 1v1. Appreciate you leaving me alone with npc's, usually karma never work's as intended for me on here . Thanks to cazi, serby, malilril and sneckie for the recent 1v1's, think i got my furry behind handed to me on every one tbh, definately in dire need of practice.

Saw the Brgs on you last night Daf...stayed out of the way only to get rolled by creep raid...ho hum

Wow...7 wargs...and a Defiler...and a BA...just to kill me...now if only it was Bertro zerging....

Thx to Aldagash and Grimlak...good fights

But then typically a high-ranked Warg hunts in packs of 5-6, only attacks soloers, and even then will HIPS at 50-plus percent Morale to ensure they don't die from a lucky Dev crit...
    Wrong again mate. High ranked wargs typically hunt solo or in pairs. True they attack soloers, but as most of them will be in flayer stance for max damage on wardens etc. they won't have a disappear. They can run, but they can't hide...
    Stop That! It's extremely silly!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutterat View Post
    Wrong again mate. High ranked wargs typically hunt solo or in pairs. True they attack soloers, but as most of them will be in flayer stance for max damage on wardens etc. they won't have a disappear. They can run, but they can't hide...
    lol...
    High ranked warg hunt in solo or in pairs? Hmmm, Wargim for example? Or maybe Grimms? lol...
    Gifford brg // Clodvig mns // Clodas wrd
    Clodburz dfl
    WeRock
    Yes, english is not my native language.

People still play lotro PvMP?

Noooo...don't be silly Pina...we don't play....just run around and QQ a lot

Quote Originally Posted by Torli View Post
    Lmao, call me a gentle warg again and you never get that kind of treatment again hahaha,...

Thanks anyway, even tho Khandy got the killing blow in the (and I first got upset over it to be honest hehe), I would probably have lost either way. A champion in glory is is still a riddle to take down from my perspective. Don't think I even would have gotten you as far down as I did without the cows on you,... Nice spar non the less, enjoy seeing Freeps who can stand their group without running off or purely letting me kill them without even fighting back,...

By the way Mire, I am Darimir hehe, you asked for a spar with my WL, you got one with my warg
    Ah, Darimir! But I did not know you play the Jekyll & Hyde game as well and often live in the "dark side"!

I think Glory is far superior than Fervour in PvP for solo/spars and small groups where no healer is present. The trade-off is that essentially you lose something like 25 percent DPS but gain arguably more than twice the survivability. I started using Glory when I first PvP-ed with no Audacity armor or PvP LI legacies such as the 45-second Sprint; but now even with Audacity armor and PvP LI legacies, it's still proving to be superior unless you are in a well-balanced, full group or raid where survivability is not much of an issue. In addition to full P/E, Glory adds decreases defensive CDs and gives you some 5k extra morale (extra 1k or so 4 trait morale bonus, bigger Heroics bubble, bigger Dire Need heal, and Exaltant heal).

And last but not least: Glory DPS is not all that bad as some people think--provided you have DPS gear. I suspect that it's still higher than the typical Guardian DPS in Overpower.

Quote Originally Posted by Molossus View Post
    Thanks Miretocot, was a good 1v1. Appreciate you leaving me alone with npc's, usually karma never work's as intended for me on here . Thanks to cazi, serby, malilril and sneckie for the recent 1v1's, think i got my furry behind handed to me on every one tbh, definately in dire need of practice.
    Hey! My motto in life is "do unto others as they have done unto you": So, of course, I was going to leave you alone. 1 mob on you I may have thought about it, but 3 mobs is just way too unfair.

One question I had was: Why did you not re-stealth and then stun/attack the way other Wargs do? I would have been a bit peeved if you ran entirely out of combat, eat/re-generate to full Morale, then come back the way many Wargs do, but you didn't even re-stealth once or kite.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0000001feb60/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Gutterat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cliford View Post
    lol...
    High ranked warg hunt in solo or in pairs? Hmmm, Wargim for example? Or maybe Grimms? lol...
    I didn't want to name names, but since someone already has done so: Wargim typically runs in a full Warg pack, only attacks soloers or duo-ers, and still he will never attack without HIPS CD available and will HIPS at 2/3 morale to ensure he does not get hit with a lucky Remorseless Dev (at the Morale he HIPS-es at, I couldn't even get "lucky" with Remorseless because no Champion can hit that hard even with max Dev crit since the introduction of Audacity).

And he's a good example, because he and his ganking crew are far more active than any other Wargs out there.

One question I had was: Why did you not re-stealth and then stun/attack the way other Wargs do? I would have been a bit peeved if you ran entirely out of combat, eat/re-generate to full Morale, then come back the way many Wargs do, but you didn't even re-stealth once or kite.
    Yeah i usually would have kited, don't really no why i didn't resort to it. Think it was pretty late, i could just put it down to pure laziness i suppose lol. Last time i kited against champs in flayer it was months ago and it just didn't really seem fair, i got max audacity fairly quickly on grim, and the majority i went up against i don't think they had full audacity at the time. But yeah next time i bump into you ill have to kite i reckon to stand a chance at least. I personally rarely use hips on an arranged 1v1 but ive been known to use it against a brg or rk many updates ago that i really wanted to beat .
    Last edited by Molossus; Aug 17 2012 at 04:36 PM.

Page 121 of 283 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 131 171 221 ... LastLast