We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 105 of 284 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 115 155 205 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,625 of 7097
    freeps need toughening up. Most of them have become flavour of the month ezmode QQ carebears.

Taking TR is just the tough love they need, in time they will start to stand up for themselves and realise there is still fun to be had when the odds are stacked against you.

Some would say it's the only time to have real fun.
    Proud leader of [url]www.thewesternalliance.org[/url] On [EN-RP] Laurelin

Was mich nicht umbringt, macht mich stärker
    - Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

Quote Originally Posted by Thoronthor View Post
    freeps need toughening up. Most of them have become flavour of the month ezmode QQ carebears
    Coming from a cowarg hipster is so funny.
    I would charge if I can hips when things go bad.
    Is easy talking when you have hips and sprint.

Nah, I was joking, we need more drama, if you felt bad I honestly beg your pardon.
    Yesterday we had freep raid with 3 minstrels and 19 natures on track and 40+ total creeps around TR.
    We hug tr?
    Yes we do.
    You care.
    I don't.
    [IMG]http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/254/6rpe.jpg[/IMG][FONT=Verdana]
    Tindalas is Laurelin's negative nancy. ([/FONT][FONT=Verdana]Felathurin aka Brunt)[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by TiNdA-LoS View Post

We hug tr?
    Yes we do.
    You care.
    I don't.
    We know. You are Hispanea. No suprise there.
    Last edited by Gutterat; Jul 14 2012 at 03:12 PM.
    Stop That! It's extremely silly!

Sure freeps may need to be more aggressive and care less about dying. In truth creeps are generally no better. There is a difference however, between fighting against the odds and fighting with no chance at all. Having challenging, reasonably balanced fights are the most fun fights as I’m sure some of you remember there were quite a lot of those during SoA.

Fighting against creeps when there are almost as many (or more) wargs as there are visibles is basically pointless. The wargs can quickly assassinate the entire freeps healing, and after that freeps just can't fight much longer. Sure we can try and take the wargs out but you'll just be wasting valuable effort as most of the time they'll just sprint or hips away. During that time other wargs and the rest of the creeps will have made a huge dent in the freeps. I’m not saying you shouldn’t play wargs, it’s a game play what you want, but the amount of wargs is draining the fun from pvp at least imo.

There's nothing wrong with TR being red, plenty of creeps need to get their TR map deeds done. However having it blue does make for some better action in the evening especially if the numbers are reasonably balanced, and can get some good open fights. Then if either side starts losing they can use npcs to balance the fight a bit.

From what I've experienced recently there has been increasing amounts of cowardice on BOTH sides. Trust me fighting to the end is a lot more rewarding than running as soon as the fight starts to go bad. Nothing wrong with pulling back to gain a better position but completely abandoning your group (or group of soloers) to save yourself mid fight only helps the opposition win.

Grats Grolmog! <3
    Rakanor R12 Reaver - Trin R11 Champion

If the devs made creep visibles less squidgy and more fun to play, the warg problem would dissapear. But they won't. TBH I'd only play my visbles if there was a raid up, I know solo or in a small group they're gonna get ganked.

( 'Zaalorin scored a devastating hit with a melee attack on Radamanthys for 939 Beleriand damage to Morale. a Rk hit more than reaver xD')
    Last edited by Gutterat; Jul 14 2012 at 03:22 PM.

Don't know why but is a fact that creeps use to charge and care less about dying that freeps.
    Wargs not included ofc.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutterat View Post
    I know solo or in a small group they're gonna get ganked.
    Welcome to PvP where you can be ganked.
    That's what happens when you play a warg for a long time.

We know. You are Hispanea.
    Yes, I am.
    And proud of it.
    Last edited by TiNdA-LoS; Jul 14 2012 at 04:15 PM.
    Tindalas is Laurelin's negative nancy. ([/FONT][FONT=Verdana]Felathurin aka Brunt)[/FONT]

I loved the days on my Reaver where I could charge (solo) into 3 freeps and watch the burglar's morale drop like a sack of Sh*t if he thought that he didn't need to use his mischievous glee or touch and go. Today the thing is that he just doesn't need to use these skills, I'm dead before my charge finishes - With full audacity.

I looked on Black appendage few days ago and found 40% of all creep renown is earned by wargs. This says a lot of things!
    24 freeps vs 24 creep visibles would end in a victory for the freeps - yes freeps are overpowered.
    but 18 creep visible's with 6 wargs vs 24 freeps would end in a creep victory - wargs are overpowered

Todays creeps look after each other with bubbles and heals and therefore just tank all the freeps while the wargs kill each and every freep 1 by 1. Not even a minstrel in a raid can survive an attack by 3 wargs.

We have had outnumber buff for the most part of a week, but the freeps outnumber the creep visible's. You QQ that freep are wussies who dont charge when we have greater numbers only because we are scared of the warg pack that we are 99% sure and only round the corner.

However, i'm preaching to the quire. All the happy wargs are not on the forums. there farming freeps at GV with their outnumber buff.

Freeps need to grow some balls and help out their friends. If freeps help each other the wargs will think the freeps are going to win and stay in stealth and watch. Only when they see the freeps run do the wargs come out and help.

The moors is dusgusting atm - I blame the wargs. The same wargs that will also leave the game when they can not farm anymore and just move onto the next free to play MMO that grants them OP'ness.

I used to love this game and now I hate it.

P.S this is the last time I post on this Forum. Good luck to all those people that still think there is potential left in this Word of Warcraft copy that does not even follow lord of the rings lore anymore. It's just another MMO that makes draws you in and gets you hooked before revealing its true colours.
    Last edited by michaalle; Jul 14 2012 at 04:18 PM. Reason: I accidently cursed

I guess you are Asdaw or however it must be written.
    It's so sad see ranked reavers leaving the Moors, I hope you only take your time and then return.
    Reavers should be a beast, now its true you are not.
    Anyway you can destroy my rk anytime...

PvP in this game (atleast on our server) is ****, it's either freeps zerging creeps or creeps zerging freeps, few nights in month we have good fights. No really reason to come back after August. Till that you creeps find my LM easy infamy out there.

And Lupu, really, hips from spar???
    Last edited by Welmur; Jul 14 2012 at 05:27 PM.
    Willion - Burger 105

Agreed, the amount of pups is just not funny anymore. Not sure if nerfing them would be the way to go, it would only make them pack more. I've got quite a few kinnies playing dog (bad, bad kinnies!), and apart from the fact that grouping up is just more fun than playing solo, they say they -have- to group up in order to stand a chance against freeps. Few <R6 wargs can solo anything. Peoblem is a 2 man warg pack soon grows out to be a 4-5-6 warg group lol

Solution? Don't have one. I've got some ideas though. Came up with them on spot, so don't bother writing essays to trash them :P

* Make other classes more appealing, so wargs look less appealing.
    - Give Defilers a dps stance so they can solo better and look more appealing. Minstrels can kill quite nicely in DPS mode, and well.. I have yet to lose a 1 on 1 from a defiler. Seems rather unfair.
    - Improve reavers. For Valar's sake, they're so useless <R6-7

Ah well.. just trowing it out there. I'm pretty annoyed but I think I stayed rather civil, right? Not crying for creep nerfs but rather asking for improvements ^_^
    Calthoras. R14 Runekeeper - R11 Champion - R8 Captain - R8 Loremaster - R7 Minstrel - R6 Hunter - R6 Guardian - R6 Burglar - R6 Warden
    R8 Warleader - R7 Warg - R7 Reaver - R6 Blackarrow - R6 Weaver - R6 Defiler
    Leader of the Keepers of Silmarils

Quote Originally Posted by TiNdA-LoS View Post

That's what happens when you play a warg for a long time.
    I've played Reaver, WL, Defiler, BA and Spider for just as long. Try to keep up.

I've played Reaver, WL, Defiler, BA and Spider for just as long. Try to keep up.
    And as you don't like to die, now you play warg.
    Your words, not mine.

Grats Grolmog, less bubbles now please :P

Congrats Grol
    Elethuil (E Voronwë)

Wink

and you have failed with everyone of them ...
    Grishlugrat BA rank 11
    Celebrimhir rank 11 Minstrel of [URL="http://www.comunidadhispania.com"]Hispanea[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Calminayon View Post
    * Make other classes more appealing, so wargs look less appealing.
    You are completely right, sadly it is also something that is completely out of our hands.
    Warg is in a great place but the only reason people call them OP is because other creep classes and mainly the other creep melee-DPS class is so incredibly underpowered.

I also find one thing hilarious:

The fact that you all think that wargs sniping squishies with such efficiency on Laurelin is an accident, it is not so on every server.
    Warg leaders on Laurelin have been grinding the same doctrine into the play style of every new pup they come across for the last five years. Bowlopaws, Sninach, Gutterat, even the Hispa WPs, have been teaching wargs basically the same thing for 5 years.

You give me 24 freeps running around and 6 r8+ wargs that are all solo. 9 times out of 10 those 6 wargs will go for the same target at the same time. Coincidence? Luck? You know better than that.

Now ask yourself, what kind of ground-in, hive mind, instinctive cooperation do the freeps have?
    Ah yes, camp the burrowed spider, that's about it I think.

Freeps fail because they don't work together, not on a macro level and not on a micro level, not really. Creeps needed to learn to work together early and even now lowranks are so weak they need to bundle forces. It is not something that is commanded by the raid leader or imposed by the top tribe or an alliance, it is an instinctive thing, just there under the surface.
    And with every step towards balance this advantage grows more prevalent.

For 5 years now I have seen freeps completely miss the point when it comes to Lotro PvP.
    Only 2 freep groups have ever gotten it right.
    The Silver Blades Raid Alliance and Hispanea, because they could/can work as a true team.

So stop QQing about wargs this and outnumbered that.
    Harmo was outnumbered many times 2 to 1 and he ripped your raids to shreds.

You need to start asking yourself what you are doing wrong, instead of complaining that the creeps are doing it right.

You guys have 2 more classes and between all 9 classes probably 100-150 more skills than the creeps have. And then you tell me you cant find a solution to stop a few wargs?

The funny thing is the majority of you think I'm just talking nonsense. The hilarious thing is that as long as you think that we will continue to beat the flame imperishable out of you in any kind of balanced encounter.

But don't do it on my account, I love the way things are now, ganking you coming down from GV hill will get me to rank 15 within this decade, which is a lot better than the alternatives.
    Proud leader of [url]www.thewesternalliance.org[/url] On [EN-RP] Laurelin

Was mich nicht umbringt, macht mich stärker
    - Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

Quote Originally Posted by Thoronthor View Post

I also find one thing hilarious:

The fact that you all think that wargs sniping squishies with such efficiency on Laurelin is an accident, it is not so on every server.
    Warg leaders on Laurelin have been grinding the same doctrine into the play style of every new pup they come across for the last five years. Bowlopaws, Sninach, Gutterat, even the Hispa WPs, have been teaching wargs basically the same thing for 5 years.
    I find it hilarious that it's needed to teach for wargs, when all you need is a bit of common sense to know that you can't kill heavies with your claws. xD

But yes, you're talking sense on your post, freeps are too selfish to care about others outside the group (not everyone!). And then tey QQ about creeps zerging. I personally help everyone I can.
    Willion - Burger 105

Quote Originally Posted by Celebrimhir View Post
    and you have failed with everyone of them ...
    Thy've got better ratings than my warg

Quote Originally Posted by Welmur View Post
    And Lupu, really, hips from spar???
    If you haven't realized, that was not a proper spar, I might be OP as you used to call me but hugging npcs when sparing,calling minstrel, you appear and other freep is comming to help is such a "brave" 4vs1...ohh...should I stay or shall I run as a "&&&&" as Calminayon called me on freep OOC?

Need to grow some balls to be able 4vs1.

Me knows last evening freep OOC had heavy QQ's, don't worry I'm used to have more haters than pretty comrades.
    Anyone who kills you 1vs1 is overpowered...true story

...but when your 3 man group get killed by a solo warg you get mad on OOC chat...true story

Much love for Falvoran (even if you annoy me much more than I love ya :P), little Tommy and all haters, even if you love to hate meh, me loves to love yah.

PS: Seriously now, you all freeps must care less about dieing and bring some proper action to the Moors.
    Feel free anytime to spar me, but do not come again to flame on forums if you come with your 4+ man
    group and fail to hunt me.
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0100002159b3/signature.png]Lupu[/charsig]
    [SIZE=3][FONT=palatino linotype]Kraikarn WL rank 8 | Snowbourn[/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Welmur View Post
    I find it hilarious that it's needed to teach for wargs, when all you need is a bit of common sense to know that you can't kill heavies with your claws. xD
    Dear squishie, you'll get astonised to see champs running away when we're talking about 1vs1, whats happening? they hug their rating? get scared? (I might change my skin in this case:P) or they've lost their ability to fight a challenging enemy (if they ever had that "ability"), I smell those are not a proper answers so I think they just get used to farm greenies, shing-shing and whatsoever...logging out when they can't farm (talking about all classes), thats why Laurelin's PvP sux...sad but true...
    Last edited by Aarus; Jul 15 2012 at 02:42 AM.
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0100002159b3/signature.png]Lupu[/charsig]
    [SIZE=3][FONT=palatino linotype]Kraikarn WL rank 8 | Snowbourn[/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Calminayon View Post

- Give Defilers a dps stance so they can solo better and look more appealing. Minstrels can kill quite nicely in DPS mode, and well.. I have yet to lose a 1 on 1 from a defiler. Seems rather unfair.
    I'll spar you

Completely agree with everything Thor said - let's be honest, burgs are way more OP than wargs, but creeps have learned to fight them - not alone! if someone spots a burg (especially camping the gy) then you get 7-8 creeps or even a raid where it was spotted within 30s, hunting for him. We look out for each other to make a burg's job more difficult.

Then you compare this to freeps with much larger insta-heals, shield wall, stun immunity, tar, very high stealth detection, long rage stealth tracks, play dead, "oh &&&&" skills such as guardian's pledge... the list goes on; but the point I'm making is that freeps are better equipped to deal with wargs than creeps are to deal with burgs - so man up and kill the buggers! wargs die like pansies if you put a dot on them!

In fact one solution might be for a big lore-master update - lore-masters have skills which seem to be designed for warg-killing, but because lore-masters are so rare in the moors, wargs are getting free-reign, when one or 2 lore-masters with a large bunch of freeps can make their job so much harder!!!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0100001b5026/signature.png]Haldush[/charsig]
    Officer - Dances with Wargs
    [color=red]Haldlaar R7 ba - Halgash R6 warg - Haldot R5 spider - Halkaarn R5 wl
    Edras R5 lm Haldlas R2 Guardian[/color]

Once again, this thread is becoming very funny.
    [url=http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php][img]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/any/5/4/9/0/0/5654900bzdgw.png[/img][/url]

Quote Originally Posted by defrule View Post
    No actually its a comedy farce. With the Spanish actors hamming it up as usual.

I personally have no hate to any creep, some annoy me "slightly" but that's about as bad as it gets, It's a RP server...creeps are baddies...ergo they can do what they like with no moral recourse..

Tom/Gil/Arp
    Shield Brothers

Gilanakh/Gillarlug
    Memento Mori
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c000000084604/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Tom/Gil/Arp - Shield Brothers
    Gilanakh/Gilarllug - Memento Mori

Page 105 of 284 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 115 155 205 ... LastLast