We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 274 of 287 FirstFirst ... 174 224 264 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 284 ... LastLast
Results 6,826 to 6,850 of 7151

Cool Swag

All new noobs do tell when you need help in ooc so we can stop you from getting farmed by noobs ..... I thought that information was clear six years ago.....

Need more

Think there is a lack of creeps so could use a few more

This pvp is bad as 80 year old sea haggs

Once again the gods spread cheeks to ram caulk in ###!
    Yo guys how about this? FAK THIS ####..... Pvp is more balanced? Go fak yourself devs you suck! The pvp still sucks balls no offence to the folks that like it..... Classes worth playing Defiler/wargs/waeav/Ba sure Wl for raid but other then that. On freep side.... Capy/rk/ward/guard/Chap/Minst/BUrglar the whole faking side

Jupiter's caulk this ####....

They sh**t upon honorable agreements and press for fresh demands like creating a manbearpig class for fast cash. Tell me devs, how will you pay for the creeps release if found? Hmm? 500tp transport to another osgiliath area ya dumb nab? What is next for Bears and Runekeppers? Do you shoot magic coins out of your ###? If so, squat and produce!*

Honest the foking heart the only time worth playing on creep is when you got 2 raids farming 1 noob raid unless you are a high ranked def/BA/weav....... And im so sick of watchign 1 second of that ugly Bear Grylls running around like some #### thinking he is something while spying creep ooc you dumbfaktard take it in your #### ... I show gratitude to you folks who play pvp with no sinister #### like Macro/spy/

"Well F**K the terms! Should have banned me long time ago you ####! FREDOME FREEDOME FREEDOME!

It's been like that for a long time now Servant, the only thing making it worth it is those people that are still nice and try to find some fun and comraderie in difficult times.

Seriously though, you need to lay off watching Spartacus for a while =D

Amazing evening today ,ty to all the creeps and freeps who were involved!!!!

greetz webbetje

Many thanks for all the fights these past few days, especially those encounters during day times. Numbers now seem very healthy on both sides throughout European waking hours (and the twilight zone too). Raid v raid has been fun too (many thanks to those who have lead these). However, as we all know there is the lag. We can live in hope that the servers moving to the dam may fix this, but in the mean time maybe we as a community could help ourselves with minimising it.

At the moment single raid v raid seems to be bearable for most of us for lag, as long as we avoid laggy spots. But when there are 2 fraids and 2 craids in the same place, the lag seems to be impossible for just about all of us. For example, yesterday evening I was on my baby minstrel. At the busiest time, around TA, I could hardly move at all, nevermind cast any skills or follow the shield. I am sure plenty of others (on both sides) found it similarly impossible.

So my suggestion is this: When there are 30+ on your side, and 30+ on the other try to split up into more than one group and fight in different places - make eg 2 fraids and 2 craids, where people from each talk to each other and fight in different places.

Maybe people have found places where the lag is lowest? People could suggest on this forum, eg "battle 1 at TR fields, battle 2 at Good Isendeep, Monday evening..." And also eg "6v6 GLC..." It will probably not go completely to plan (especially at first), but surely anything is better than lag v lag (unless all you care about is zerging for renown/infamy and/or your war tab).

So let's make this happen! Suggestions please...
    Last edited by Lenkamir; Dec 19 2015 at 07:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenkamir View Post
    Many thanks for all the fights these past few days, especially those encounters during day times. Numbers now seem very healthy on both sides throughout European waking hours (and the twilight zone too). Raid v raid has been fun too (many thanks to those who have lead these). However, as we all know there is the lag. We can live in hope that the servers moving to the dam may fix this, but in the mean time maybe we as a community could help ourselves with minimising it.

At the moment single raid v raid seems to be bearable for most of us for lag, as long as we avoid laggy spots. But when there are 2 fraids and 2 craids in the same place, the lag seems to be impossible for just about all of us. For example, yesterday evening I was on my baby minstrel. At the busiest time, around TA, I could hardly move at all, nevermind cast any skills or follow the shield. I am sure plenty of others (on both sides) found it similarly impossible.

So my suggestion is this: When there are 30+ on your side, and 30+ on the other try to split up into more than one group and fight in different places - make eg 2 fraids and 2 craids, where people from each talk to each other and fight in different places.

Maybe people have found places where the lag is lowest? People could suggest on this forum, eg "battle 1 at TR fields, battle 2 at Good Isendeep, Monday evening..." It will probably not go completely to plan (especially at first), but surely anything is better than lag v lag (unless all you care about is zerging for renown/infamy and/or your war tab).

So let's make this happen! Suggestions please...
    I agree with this last night was better for me than other nights but still some really bad lag (pesky LM's dont help ) organised fights can be fun but in my past experience can spoil the fun for some as it doesn't have the flow and freedom usual fights offer. Hopefully the new servers will fix the lag if not I think turbine will lose a lot more players.

I agree about the flow and freedom - for the most fun, surprise is good. I'm just trying to find ways to avoid 80 or so fighting in the same place, at least until we get new servers. So my main suggestion is for both sides to try to split up and go to different areas of the map, and to communicate a bit to help this to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenkamir View Post
    I agree about the flow and freedom - for the most fun, surprise is good. I'm just trying to find ways to avoid 80 or so fighting in the same place, at least until we get new servers. So my main suggestion is for both sides to try to split up and go to different areas of the map, and to communicate a bit to help this to happen.
    Never mind that old malarky mate, when are you going to start the LOTRO PvMP awards for this year????

Quote Originally Posted by Gutterat View Post
    Never mind that old malarky mate, when are you going to start the LOTRO PvMP awards for this year????
    Well, there's still a few days of 2015 to go, and still time for the hobbits to rustle me up a bundle of supreme morale essences in readiness for Crimbo... But I'll get on the case, and give the awards town crier a friendly kick. So in the meanwhile, time for all you Laurelin freepies and creepies to get your thinking hats on, and the old-timers and new(ish)-comers time to look about you in our hallowed fields of lag and see who might be getting your nominations for 2015 best freep, creep, champ, reaver...

Just wanting to wish every1 on Laurelin a merry Christmas/Festive season,
    ive had loads of fun since transferring from withywindle and most people on Laurelin are great fun to fight with/against.

/swordsalute
    Evernight:
    Lashnar- R9 Blackarrow
    Funnell- R8 Spider
    Durzhog-R8 Warg
    Glokrut-R9 Warleader
    Glokbat- R12 Defiler
    Zimrul- R7 Reaver

Brandywine:
    Herritic- R7 Minstrel
    Lashnar- R10 Blackarrow
    Lashnor-R7 Spider

Laurelin:
    Eriondil- R12 Runekeeper
    Eriothol- R6 Loremaster

RIP - Withywindle
    Paz-R5 Hunter
    Malvarith-R3 Burglar

2015 Laurelin PvMP Awards

Time to cast your nominations under the categories below.
    Please select only characters active in 2015, except for the “all-time” awards.
    New transfers are welcome to make nominations and you are welcome to nominate them.
    Nominations will close on 31st January.
    Please sign off with your own main character’s name, so we know who you are, and try not to be too biased

Best OOC moment:
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Best NEW freep player (new to PvMP in 2015):
    Best NEW creep player (new to PvMP in 2015):
    Best Transferred in Freep:
    Best Transferred in Creep:
    Best Beorning:
    Best Burglar:
    Best Captain:
    Best Champion:
    Best Guardian:
    Best Hunter:
    Best Lore-master:
    Best Minstrel:
    Best Rune-keeper:
    Best Warden:
    Best Blackarrow:
    Best Defiler:
    Best Reaver:
    Best Warg:
    Best Warleader:
    Best Weaver:
    Best Freep:
    Best Creep:
    Best Freep leader:
    Best Creep leader:
    (The Laurelin all-time awards…)
    Best Freep you have ever seen:
    Best Creep you have ever seen:
    (Just for fun...)
    Sexiest freep:
    Sexiest creep:
    Biggest nublet:
    (For those characters who always make you smile, laugh (intentionally or otherwise) …)
    Bringer of Joy (freep):
    Bringer of Joy (creep):
    Best Pet Name:
    No lifer:

Many thanks for all the fun and laughs this year and merry Christmas!
    Lenkathir Lenk-nab

Thankfully your happy little weaver
    Liquidation

Best OOC moment: Anytime ServantEric starts complaining on OOC about something.
    Best NEW freep player (new to PvMP in 2015): Bit hard to measure from freepside and ive not been on creepside too much since transfered ended.
    Best NEW creep player (new to PvMP in 2015): Ologhaithar, Best reaver i've seen.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Best Beorning: Guess ill say Grils, not many beornings to go by and the few there are i dont see often.
    Best Burglar: Krita, Got to admit i love it when he one shots those greenies and theres nothing they can do.
    Best Captain: Halthorr, Cappies are a relatively difficult solo class these days (at least from a reavers perspective) and he does pretty well against them.
    Best Champion: Trin or Vashh, Both of these hit insanely hard and are tough to beat 1v1, (not had the privelidge of fighting some of the new transfer champs tho)
    Best Guardian: Gloryia, Toughest guard i've faced hits harder then most other guards i've seen and survives very well vs many creeps.
    Best Hunter: I would say arafast, he uses Yellow line which is pretty boring to play against but he doesnt kite which is always nice to say he uses the kiting trait tree.
    Best Lore-master: Virandil, The annoying Water Lore spamming lore master, i havent seen him die 1v1 so thats gotta count for something .
    Best Minstrel: Elysnea, She can keep me alive so thats got to count for something .
    Best Rune-keeper: Joeledir, knows how to gear and knows how to troll creeps xD
    Best Warden: Nimolas, Doesnt need heals to fight 1v1 and is very hard to kill even with mulitple.
    Best Blackarrow: Ush or Thonras, Hands down.
    Best Defiler: Not sure how to defien a good defiler sicne i couldnt kill any before the update as it is and never really payed attention to them outside of raids.
    Best Reaver: Ologhaithar, Chakka, Zigzag All 3 put up a good fight and i enjoy playign against them.
    Best Warg: Treachery, Raww and Luzlug, All 3 very good wargs with very good dps and a very good knowledge of the class.
    Best Warleader: Hardest warleader to kill i've seen is narkluk, But i have had some nice 1v1s with warleaders however i cant recall the names of them sorry about that.
    Best Weaver: Serve, The hardest spider i've seen so far so many mits and hits like a truck good job sir.
    Best Freep: Airial, for the soul reason that when creeps are dominating with 2 or 3 raids he still goes out and gives it a proper bash.
    Best Creep: Servanteric his QQ keeps me entertained.
    Best Freep leader: Othlon, the new transfer from Snowbourne has left a lasting impression and soem of the other freep leaders are now making use of his tactics.
    Best Creep leader: Palinkirk (please come back)
    not sure on this Too many people to judge this off.
    (Just for fun...)
    Sexiest freep: Xenibo
    Sexiest creep: Ush
    Biggest nublet: Grils, enough said.
    (For those characters who always make you smile, laugh (intentionally or otherwise) …)
    Bringer of Joy (freep): Elysnea
    Bringer of Joy (creep): Brunt His Ettenmoors news is always good to read.

No lifer: Grils, r13 bear in a year enough said...

I'd say most of these are about right tho most will be open for discussion,

Merry christmas guys thank you for the warm welcome i have had so far.
    Grils.

Best OOC moment: World Rotholas: 'balv and red can duo RC, the mobs there will die of laughter when they see what they do'
    Best NEW creep player (new to PvMP in 2015): Greycub
    Best Transferred in Freep: Grils
    Best Transferred in Creep: Serve
    Best Beorning: Grils
    Best Burglar: Fawkes
    Best Captain: Altair
    Best Champion: Elethuil, Vashh
    Best Guardian: Ashierah
    Best Hunter: is there any?
    Best Lore-master: all who plays it as a support class
    Best Minstrel: Lillye
    Best Rune-keeper: Anoir
    Best Warden: Xenibo
    Best Blackarrow: Ush, Thonras
    Best Defiler: dunno which one of them is the most annoying
    Best Reaver: Zigswag
    Best Warg: so many to mention but Treachery is the best so far
    Best Warleader: another annoying topic! Lomegash
    Best Weaver: they transferred a couple of weeks ago but Serve and Zigsybitsy (sorry if i am wrong with the names)
    Best Freep: Lenka
    Best Creep: Ush
    Best Freep leader: Kaszir, Aryola
    Best Creep leader: Mannriper
    Best Freep you have ever seen: Felixuko
    Best Creep you have ever seen: Masticore
    (Just for fun...)
    Sexiest freep: Elysnea
    Sexiest creep: Zpykee
    Biggest nublet: suicide machine = Redstaww
    Bringer of Joy (freep): Grionir
    Bringer of Joy (creep): Guzgul
    Best Pet Name: Your mighty blow defeated Redstawwezmoder.....
    No lifer: Grils

Best OOC moment: OOC Glinto: 'Crummer is a Myth told to scare young Hobbits.'
    Best NEW freep player (new to PvMP in 2015): Vany
    Best NEW creep player (new to PvMP in 2015): Chakka
    Best Transferred in Freep: Siltskin (ahhh can't remember the spelling! D
    Best Transferred in Creep: Ummm don't really pay much attention to creeps lol
    Best Beorning: Grills, I don't think there really is many other active ones?
    Best Burglar: Gardro, Krita, Fawkes
    Best Captain: Kedyto
    Best Champion: Trin, Lancel, Elethuil
    Best Guardian: Laerya, even craids run away from her :O
    Best Hunter: Rico and Siddy
    Best Lore-master: Langoing, Milliam
    Best Minstrel: Bennedik, Siltskin
    Best Rune-keeper: Thuruglir, Phiolinord
    Best Warden: Redstaww
    Best Blackarrow: Ush
    Best Defiler: Zpykee
    Best Reaver: Brunt, Zig, Moraurat
    Best Warg: Not seen many active ones in 2015 that have the bollocks to fight 1v1, and even when they do, they hips if they go too low! Tsk tsk
    Best Warleader: Lomegash
    Best Weaver: Kaukolug
    Best Freep: Chabrion 'n' Grionir
    Best Creep: Ketthybear
    Best Freep leader: Calthoras
    Best Creep leader: Ketthybear
    Best Freep you have ever seen: Trin
    Best Creep you have ever seen: Zig
    (Just for fun...)
    Sexiest freep: Grio
    Sexiest creep: Thonras
    Biggest nublet: Chabrion
    Bringer of Joy (freep): No one, we're all miserable bas****s!
    Bringer of Joy (creep): (The statement above is relevant to this too )
    Best Pet Name:
    No lifer: Krita

Merry Christmas to one and all!

Crumer

2015 Laurelin PvMP Awards

Best OOC moment: Balv and Lancel's public spat culminating in a spar watched by a very large audience
    Best NEW freep player (new to PvMP in 2015): Farohelm (the only person I know of who was new to pvmp in 2015, and I like his oathbreakers )
    Best NEW creep player (new to PvMP in 2015): Greycub (technically a new alt rather than a new player, but mastered a new class!)
    Best Transferred in Freep: Vanyriel (mostly for her fair play attitude)
    Best Transferred in Creep: Chakka
    Best Champion: Trin, Vashh, Elethuil
    Best Guardian: Ethiriel, Ashierah
    Best Hunter: Rico (I would also have nominated Siddy had I seen him more in the Ettens in 2015 - please get your VIP back)
    Best Lore-master: Milliam, Virandil (whatever you think of spamming waterlore (and I'm guilty), I've seen video of him beating Zig 1v1 in red - which makes me very jealous even if it was before 17.2)
    Best Minstrel: Lillye, Siltskin
    Best Rune-keeper: Thuruglir, Nolme
    Best Warden: Kizlei, Redstaww
    Best Blackarrow: Thonras, Ush
    Best Defiler: Jezzine
    Best Reaver: Zigsag
    Best Warg: lots of very good Wargs who first appeared in Laurelin in 2015, but of those I have seen solo, Greycub most stands out
    Best Weaver: Serve, very newly transferred but already has Lenkanab quaking in his slippers
    Best Freep: Trin
    Best Creep: Zigsag
    Best Freep leader: Vanyriel (lots of great leaders, thank you, but she stands out most for attitude)
    Best Creep leader: Kakadush, Mannriper
    Best Freep you have ever seen: Trin
    Best Creep you have ever seen: Grimlak (please come back) and Zigsag
    (Just for fun...)
    Sexiest freep: Lillye when howling with the wargs is very cute
    Sexiest creep: Ush
    Biggest nublet: For posting on world chat about hearing music from the LOTR films while in LOTRO, before realising some time later that it was because YouTube was playing it... and other nublet moments,
    Lenknab
    Bringer of Joy (freep): Woofi
    Bringer of Joy (creep): Ministry of Silly Wargs; Guzgul; Brunt - especially for the superb and hilarious COIN
    Best Pet Name: DoesNotGiveRenown - I don't know who's spider pet this was but cheers for the laughs
    No lifer: *looks in mirror again*
    Edit:
    The added categories..
    Freep I'd most like to see as a creep: Rokin
    Creep I'd most like to see as a freep: Chrup

Character I'd most like to defeat: (while I am completely solo) Zigsag - out of admiration only
    Lenkathir Lenk-nab
    Last edited by Lenkamir; Feb 25 2016 at 02:05 PM.

]2015 Laurelin PvMP Awards

Best OOC moment: PATRAT introducing himself after player transfer..
    Best NEW creep player (new to PvMP in 2015):
    Best Transferred in Freep: Vanyriel
    Best Transferred in Creep: Shagflak
    Best Champion: Trin
    Best Guardian: Ethiriel
    Best Hunter: Sidrandir
    Best Lore-master: Lircel
    Best Minstrel: Lillye
    Best Rune-keeper: Blitzfire
    Best Warden: Redstaww
    Best Blackarrow:
    Best Defiler: Jezzine
    Best Reaver: Zigsag
    Best Warg: Shaknour
    Best Weaver: Zitzybitzyspider
    Best Freep: Trin
    Best Creep: Shagflak
    Best Freep leader: Vanyriel
    Best Creep leader:Mannriper
    Best Freep you have ever seen: Taeran
    Best Creep you have ever seen: Masticore Freehugs
    (Just for fun...)
    Sexiest freep: Lillye, when she howls like a warg
    Sexiest creep: Anklebiter, when she howls like a warg
    Biggest nublet: me
    Bringer of Joy (freep): Redstaww, no matter how many there are of you, he'll still come back for more.
    Bringer of Joy (creep): Smertella
    Best Pet Name: Imwithugly
    No lifer: corpsejumpers
    Last edited by Gutterat; Jan 02 2016 at 11:51 PM.

Best OOC moment: When Balv, Affwyn and Formidable didnt pay their debts to me (100, 1000 and 9999 GOLDS)
    Best NEW freep player (new to PvMP in 2015): Vany
    Best NEW creep player (new to PvMP in 2015): Chakka
    Best Transferred in Freep: Othlon
    Best Transferred in Creep: Treachery hips
    Best Beorning: Goldhead
    Best Burglar: Krita
    Best Champion: Vashh
    Best Guardian: Gootrek
    Best Hunter: Sidrandir solo and kaala in group
    Best Lore-master: Lircel
    Best Minstrel: Celebrimhir, Ioraith, Dairos
    Best Rune-keeper: Beylor, Duravar
    Best Warden: Xenibo, Aoda
    Best Blackarrow: Psicopata
    Best Defiler: Zpykee
    Best Reaver: Kordh, Touchezpas
    Best Warg: Grimlak
    Best Warleader: Crugger
    Best Weaver: Monx, Gilberta
    Best Freep: Celebrimhir and Xenibo
    Best Creep: Touchezpas
    Best Runner: me
    Best CorpseJumper: Catrat and his rage
    Best Freep leader: Fingue
    Best Creep leader: Grishlugrat and Kakadush
    Best Freep you have ever seen: Dangmolito is a legend, Tindalas, Fruin, Aglorion
    Best Creep you have ever seen: Amparo
    (Just for fun...)
    Sexiest freep: Calthoras, Phiolinord, Crumer
    Sexiest creep: Thonras, Brunt, Palinkirk, Mannriper
    Biggest nublet: Redstaw, Lillye, Elethuil, Glorya
    Bringer of Joy (freep): Balvirine
    Bringer of Joy (creep): Patrat
    Best Pet Name: Runcel
    No lifer: Mornaro

Merry Christmas

Lancel
    Last edited by LancelChamp; Dec 25 2015 at 07:53 AM.

Best OOC moment:.........
    Best NEW freep player (new to PvMP in 2015): vany
    Best NEW creep player (new to PvMP in 2015): Greycub
    Best Transferred in Freep: Medicz
    Best Transferred in Creep: ......
    Best Beorning: grills,
    Best Burglar: Zerosa, Krita
    Best Champion: vashh, Trin, Crumer
    Best Guardian: Laeyra , logollin
    Best Hunter: Hemdo , Nath....
    Best Lore-master: langoing
    Best Minstrel: Bennedik , Llilye
    Best Rune-keeper: Iluvia
    Best Warden: Xenibo,
    Best Blackarrow: ush, thonras
    Best Defiler: zpykee
    Best Reaver: chakka, zigsag
    Best Warg: Greycub
    Best Warleader: lome
    Best Weaver: Kaukolug
    Best Freep: Xenibo
    Best Creep: Greycub
    Best Freep leader:
    Best Creep leader:
    Best Freep you have ever seen: lancel
    Best Creep you have ever seen: Ush
    (Just for fun...)
    Sexiest freep: Xenibo
    Sexiest creep: you wat m8
    Biggest nublet: Red and chab
    Bringer of Joy (freep): Bennedik
    Bringer of Joy (creep): ...........
    Best Pet Name:
    No lifer: glinto

Merry Xmas x

Seems people did not get *active in 2015 thingie* once again, naming people that weren't in moors for a year or two or just transfered 2 weeks ago. ./facepalm

Best OOC moment: I dunno, I still like Patrat pretty much!
    Best NEW freep player (new to PvMP in 2015): -
    Best NEW creep player (new to PvMP in 2015): - Gheno
    Best Transferred in Freep:
    Best Transferred in Creep: That crazy french guy who leads groups from time to time, Wykwyk? Something like that!
    Best Burglar: Fawkes/Glinto
    Best Captain: Tadion, hehheh!
    Best Champion: Elethuil/Trin
    Best Guardian: Eth/Gloryia
    Best Hunter: Manuelfin
    Best Lore-master: Morthal
    Best Minstrel: Kiisseli/Lillye
    Best Rune-keeper: Anoir
    Best Warden: Altarias
    Best Blackarrow: Grazak. Or Ush
    Best Defiler: Nerfy/Jezzine
    Best Reaver: I'd want to vote for Raka but the bugger never creeps so I'll go for Hakgash!
    Best Warg: Zakuro if hes still on the server.
    Best Warleader: Lomegash/Azshakh
    Best Weaver: Langat/Preyfix
    Best Freep: Grinadan
    Best Creep: Brunt
    Best Freep leader: Grinadan
    Best Creep leader: Palinkirk
    Best Freep you have ever seen: Huh, dunno
    Best Creep you have ever seen: Beelzebub
    (Just for fun...)
    Sexiest freep: Shirtless dwarves always give me the kicks so... Lillye on his guardian!
    Sexiest creep: Uh, anyone who spends most of his time afk'ing in game is pretty leet to me
    Biggest nublet: Grinadan
    Bringer of Joy (freep): Lunanor & Fullarton
    Bringer of Joy (creep): -
    Best Pet Name: -
    No lifer: -

Would also just like to add... Any warg that complains about a champ using sprint to get away from a fight, gfy xD I did it today against the craid that came into TR sure yeah, don't do it ever really, usually just use sprint and charge in to die if I'm gonna die anyway, but if wargs hips/sprint away whenever the chances aren't in their favour, can't complain when a freep does it. Tyvm have a good Christmas all <3

Quote Originally Posted by Galhonryne View Post
    Would also just like to add... Any warg that complains about a champ using sprint to get away from a fight, gfy xD I did it today against the craid that came into TR sure yeah, don't do it ever really, usually just use sprint and charge in to die if I'm gonna die anyway, but if wargs hips/sprint away whenever the chances aren't in their favour, can't complain when a freep does it. Tyvm have a good Christmas all <3
    From Lotro class description:

Champion

Inspiration
    Gimli son of Glóin, whose skill at arms was matched only by the bow-skill of Legolas.
    Why did they cut that one from the movie, would be a laugh to see Gimli run from the wargs like that Just jealous that a beeing on two legs can run so fast.

PS: Nominating later. Nice to see you Lenka

Page 274 of 287 FirstFirst ... 174 224 264 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 284 ... LastLast