We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 238 of 283 FirstFirst ... 138 188 228 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 248 ... LastLast
Results 5,926 to 5,950 of 7053
    I dont understand why so much hate from both sides..

Turbine rules:
    Multiboxing - ok (even though we all disagree with this decision)
    FCing - Not ok - Agreed, send in your screenshots and let Turbine deal with it. if they are caught once they will get a ban. If they are caught a second time and get another ban, then exclude them from raids. I think this is fair.

As for spies and rage quitting making wargpacks after a wipe and all the other trivial things.. creeps need a buff to their overall dps, or SOME freep classes need a nerf to re-balance. This i agree with, and apparently its in the works.

There is nothing we can do in the meantime to change any of the above. So the simple solution is to deal with it as it is. Overcome and adapt, move on.

I am quite happy to lead freep or creep side (the latter, depends on if Im given the chance) - I have noticed though that while its easy to get a good raid together on freep side, people are welcomed to the raid regardless of rank. However, there is a trend on creep side where you all think you are better off sticking high levels with high levels and making no room for the up coming low levels. The highest rank I have is a R5 reaver with full audacity.

What I would PROPOSE for creeps.. yes make the high level raids, BUT let the low levels band up in a support raid to follow the main raid. They will get experience what they need to boost your numbers. Yes they will die easily but they will learn and they will most likely enjoy the experience.

I am happy to organise such thing on creep side, but I fear the boundries that people have already created are already ingrained and will be hard to shift.

Anyone that knows me will know that I am a nice person, I do not resort to underhanded tactics. I actively seek out a fight, instead of dancing around flipping checkpoints / keeps. I will only take buffs to even the score to around 100% (unless the other side are being gay and try to keep taking it to 180 etc!).

Need to loose the child mentality and start addressing the moors issues our own way while we wait for the slackers at turbine to sort #### out

Khan / Khandy
    For you, the day I rolled into your keeps and slaughtered your elite.. was a memorable day. For me.. it was Tuesday.

Inviting low ranks just doesn't work. I've been in multiple creep raids with high ranks only (6+ if you call 6 high) and every creep is useful in such a raid.

When i'm on my WL and there are 4 low ranks in the raid i'm very annoyed since i can't keep their morale up, they die very easily and their damage/healing output is very low. Also when people die i have to res and when the low ranks accept the res it's a wasted res since they will die a few seconds later again. And because of this raids with low ranks wipe much more then with high ranks (ofc)

It's just how lotro is, low ranks are useless.

I suggest low ranks to just quest/leech raids until they are higher ranks, or form a newb (support) raid.
    [center]***My Real Life Warg Pack***
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0KRLgMrUIk[/url][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Khandaris View Post

Turbine rules:
    FCing - Not ok - Agreed, send in your screenshots and let Turbine deal with it. if they are caught once they will get a ban. If they are caught a second time and get another ban, then exclude them from raids. I think this is fair.

As for spies and rage quitting making wargpacks after a wipe and all the other trivial things.. creeps need a buff to their overall dps, or SOME freep classes need a nerf to re-balance. This i agree with, and apparently its in the works.

There is nothing we can do in the meantime to change any of the above. So the simple solution is to deal with it as it is. Overcome and adapt, move on.

I am quite happy to lead freep or creep side (the latter, depends on if Im given the chance) - I have noticed though that while its easy to get a good raid together on freep side, people are welcomed to the raid regardless of rank. However, there is a trend on creep side where you all think you are better off sticking high levels with high levels and making no room for the up coming low levels. The highest rank I have is a R5 reaver with full audacity.

What I would PROPOSE for creeps.. yes make the high level raids, BUT let the low levels band up in a support raid to follow the main raid. They will get experience what they need to boost your numbers. Yes they will die easily but they will learn and they will most likely enjoy the experience.

I am happy to organise such thing on creep side, but I fear the boundries that people have already created are already ingrained and will be hard to shift.

Anyone that knows me will know that I am a nice person, I do not resort to underhanded tactics. I actively seek out a fight, instead of dancing around flipping checkpoints / keeps. I will only take buffs to even the score to around 100% (unless the other side are being gay and try to keep taking it to 180 etc!).

Need to loose the child mentality and start addressing the moors issues our own way while we wait for the slackers at turbine to sort #### out

Khan / Khandy
    Few parts to comment on:

1) Not "all of us" disagree with multiboxing.
    2) FC'ing - Not okay... Not really.Fcing should be punished by death,and yes,I'm 100% serious. END OF IT.
    3)If someone FC's and you cant take his head off,ban him from your PvE,PvP,Kinship,Tribe,Group. Do it.DO IT!
    4)Ettens is such a big place to PvP,because we ARE supposed to be sneaky when playing.Since you (not especially you,but your kinleader) bring hordes of puppets at Ettens,we will play as dirty and we will ninja stuff and avoid fighting in open.Besides,we are kids,we like playing Hide and Seek.I'm willing to tell you in PM how 23 people + me leading (And about 5 brave wargs) humiliated 2 full freepraids.

Child mentality is the best mentality.I've many times told you that this game is not for hags,nor for 60 year old men.They can go knit,or cook something for their grandkids,or go take care of their garden.

In the end,you will all succumb to the Princess' will...
    ~Arachnathel Le Goddess~
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff6666]Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked for, is mine. ~Nikola Tesla~[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Khandaris View Post

Turbine rules:

Khan / Khandy
    I don't know. I mean, I don't remember there would be any real elitism on creepside. But maybe things have changed after what I left. When I was leaving the creepside was fragmented into several groups of people who would rather not play together, so I guess this is also a reason why there may be a problem to make a good raid.

And Pina is right. Especially now with the potency freeps wield I can imagine how useless lowranks are. They do more harm to their own raid with the wasted resses and heals than to the actual enemy.
    Last edited by Ketth; Mar 18 2014 at 08:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Catrat View Post
    *cough* So many spies, so many multiboxers.
    Oh, you don't do that, man. Come on, this is something they don't like to talk about. Pina is the target here. Why? Because he plays on creepside and makes them angry. And he is more visible than the freep spies. So let's pillory him. Why would anyone care about the freavers parked in Grams all day long who are ruining the game for everyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by Ketth View Post
    Oh, you don't do that, man. Come on, this is something they don't like to talk about. Pina is the target here. Why? Because he plays on creepside and makes them angry. And he is more visible than the freep spies. So let's pillory him. Why would anyone care about the freavers parked in Grams all day long who are ruining the game for everyone else?
    BECAUSE IT'S IN THEIR BENEFIT THE CHEATING-LAMER-HUGGING-COWARDISH-RAIDBABY-CALSUCKING-EXPLOITING-FREEP-BALLSACKS!

FC your time away, cause you're too much of a bunch of lamers (generalizing i know, but who cares! - NOT ME) to fight something that fights back! so many ''Oh Sh*t'' Skills you USE TO RUN AWAY WITH!?!

And wargs are cowards! REMEMBER THIS! You f**king Hippocrates!

/Flicky <3
    [Center] [url=http://www.sigcreator.com/][img]http://www.sigcreator.com/generatedsigs/87113131175lotro_lotro11.png[/img][/url]
    ll Flicky - r10 Stalker ll Hispanabs Raidbabys - Rank 2 Black arrow ll
    ll Aiumdurr - r9 Hunter ll Auria - r6 Captain ll [/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Aiumdurr View Post
    BECAUSE IT'S IN THEIR BENEFIT THE CHEATING-LAMER-HUGGING-COWARDISH-RAIDBABY-CALSUCKING-EXPLOITING-FREEP-BALLSACKS!

FC your time away, cause you're too much of a bunch of lamers (generalizing i know, but who cares! - NOT ME) to fight something that fights back! so many ''Oh Sh*t'' Skills you USE TO RUN AWAY WITH!?!

And wargs are cowards! REMEMBER THIS! You f**king Hippocrates!

/Flicky <3
    Why are you so oofensive towards Hippocrates?You made him sad now

~Arachnathel Le Goddess~
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff6666]Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked for, is mine. ~Nikola Tesla~[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Time out from bickering guys! lol

Big congrats to Grofv for r13! Well deserved! <3
    Woofi, the pacifist dwarf [COLOR=#008000]R11[/COLOR] | Gnaw, the happy warg pup [COLOR=#b22222]R10[/COLOR] | Bobblie, Orcs sans Frontières [COLOR=#b22222]R10[/COLOR]

Grats Grofy, så jävla snyggt! Well done and well earned indeed mate.
    [IMG]https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t1/547875_10152075720742701_46971757_n.jpg[/IMG]
    66 Maggot Street, Grothum, Arador's End, Ettenmoors.
    Laurelin/Landroval/Brandywine.

Quote Originally Posted by Bagluk View Post
    We should all respect Turbines rules. By fightclubbing you disrespect their rules and therefor i won't respect anyone for doing that. And they do interfere with gameplay since their rank will get higher which means more damage output, better healing output, more max morale and with the commendations they gain they can buy all audacity gear and weapons.

And most people that fightclub will do like nothing happened a few hours later and join raids or solo to hunt some real enemies.
    So your point is, that multiboxing doesnt interfere with f.ex. "more damage output..."...???

I think both is dis-respectfull to the other players...
    Aeleann, Officer of Keepers of Silmarils
    War-Lord of Frontline PvP Alliance
    Leader of Laurelin Rising Sun PvMP Event Alliance

Sorry - but can't do.

Yes, i would appreciate it if people just respect my way of playing this game. I'm tired of people bullying me. And it makes me very sad.
    I don't bully you or anybody els, but asking for my respect!?! You will never get that. You brought this on your self - deal with it! You are a big boy and have to deal with the consequenses of your decisions.
    Aeleann, Officer of Keepers of Silmarils
    War-Lord of Frontline PvP Alliance
    Leader of Laurelin Rising Sun PvMP Event Alliance

Gratz on R13 Grofv
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c000000084604/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Tom/Gil/Arp - Shield Brothers
    Gilanakh/Gilarllug - Memento Mori

If you didn't notice i was being sarcastic.

Grats Grofv!
    [center]***My Real Life Warg Pack***
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0KRLgMrUIk[/url][/center]

If you didn't notice i was being sarcastic.

Grats Grofv!
    Soon you will probably notice she is not very clever. Though in her case it could be already due to her age and the incipient dementia. So don't be too mean to her, please.

Congratulations on r13 Grofv!

Quote Originally Posted by Joylil View Post
    I don't bully you or anybody els, but asking for my respect!?! You will never get that. You brought this on your self - deal with it! You are a big boy and have to deal with the consequenses of your decisions.

Unlike you, he's a big boy,and not a dinosaur aged person ^_^

Btw,I'm sure that soon you will not even remember him,I heard that Alzheimer is popular among people of that age.

P.S. Stop being a raidhag and start running around solo,or in small groups.You're a r14 loremaster.

Freeps best and only friend,
    Arachnathel
    ~Arachnathel Le Goddess~

Quote Originally Posted by Maglaf View Post
    Unlike you, he's a big boy,and not a dinosaur aged person ^_^

Btw,I'm sure that soon you will not even remember him,I heard that Alzheimer is popular among people of that age.

P.S. Stop being a raidhag and start running around solo,or in small groups.You're a r14 loremaster.

Freeps best and only friend,
    Arachnathel
    Lol you never solo or small group, unless you hugging some keep or grams so please keep silent.

P.S. she is r13 loremaster
    [url=http://www.sigcreator.com/][img]http://www.sigcreator.com/generatedsigs/94213163103lotro_lotro09.png[/img][/url]

You're a r14 loremaster.
    Quote Originally Posted by irthor View Post
    I don't think rank really matters in this case, does it? I mean, I have seen r5 LMs who played better.

Quote Originally Posted by Ketth View Post
    I don't think rank really matters in this case, does it? I mean, I have seen r5 LMs who played better.
    I do love the fact that those r10+ lrms die so easily, even in the middle of a raid. This shows how used you guys got to have pocket heals. Especially when a r6 warg kills you, I feel awesome!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c01000022735a/signature.png]Bubbs[/charsig]

Why are you so oofensive towards Hippocrates?You made him sad now

Looks like some massive morning wood to me! Nothing to be sad about, unless his face is twitching because all his blood just left his brain and went downwards!!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c01000022735a/signature.png]Bubbs[/charsig]

A gay deer stumbles out of a bar and says damn... I can't believe I just blew 50 bucks!

Alterate P.S. You're a rank 14 Lolmaster, you can't solo or small group because you're such an easy kill! Raidbaby hag! I see why you got your name changed, tired of everyone calling you Joylol cause everytime a creep sees you, they lol so hard at free infamy
    ~Arachnathel Le Goddess~

Lol you never solo or small group, unless you hugging some keep or grams so please keep silent.

Lol since the freepleaders started leading creepside,I started exploiting them to the max,by leeching every single bit of their infamy.So just shut up Biebergirl

P.S. I dont give a single piece of you know what whether she is r13 or r14. She is doing nothing in raids.The only logical reason I can think for people having her in their raids is that we "should" respect old people.
    ~Arachnathel Le Goddess~

Lol since the freepleaders started leading creepside,I started exploiting them to the max,by leeching every single bit of their infamy.So just shut up Biebergirl

P.S. I dont give a single piece of you know what whether she is r13 or r14. She is doing nothing in raids.The only logical reason I can think for people having her in their raids is that we "should" respect old people.
    Well now you are just being mean. Firstly, it's Anvi's choice who he loves, secondly, Anallean is not doing nothing. She is filling one raid spot where if it wasn't for her could have been someone useful. I think entire creepside should be thankful for her efforts.

Lots of wargies are better than catrat also as an example it's just about fun but I was just making a point that she is not r14
    [url=http://www.sigcreator.com/][img]http://www.sigcreator.com/generatedsigs/94213163103lotro_lotro09.png[/img][/url]

Lots of wargies are better than catrat also as an example it's just about fun but I was just making a point that she is not r14
    Catrat is a cool guy. She is not a cool guy. For me this is all I need to know. When she becomes a cool guy I am sure people will start treating her differently.

Page 238 of 283 FirstFirst ... 138 188 228 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 248 ... LastLast