We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 234 of 282 FirstFirst ... 134 184 224 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 244 ... LastLast
Results 5,826 to 5,850 of 7044
  1. #5826
    Quote Originally Posted by Erlo View Post
    This lag people are Talking about!?

    Havent experienced any lag til now part from the very rare skill lag for 2-3 secs the odd night.

    Compared To Eldar this is heaven. There we got lag in every damn fight, Talking 30sec1 min skill lag. Client crashes etc...

    Its barely noticable on Laurelin tbh. We are lucky here!!!
    Maybe some lucky moments you logged in. We had some cases where we couldn't fire a single skill. I think 2 days ago somewhere in the evening wass one of these moments. I spotted a rank 0 champion on a mount and i wanted to pounch him, but i just stood there 10 seconds next to him before i decided to just walk away. That was at TR GY when all freeps and creeps were at TA.
    [center]***My Real Life Warg Pack***
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0KRLgMrUIk[/url][/center]

  2. #5827
    Freeps of Laurelin at their best.



    edit: Yep, that's the relic he has while farming and taking no damage.
    Woofi, the pacifist dwarf [COLOR=#008000]R11[/COLOR] | Gnaw, the happy warg pup [COLOR=#b22222]R10[/COLOR] | Bobblie, Orcs sans Frontières [COLOR=#b22222]R10[/COLOR]

  3. #5828
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Uk
    Posts
    77

    Time for a change, buhbai Grimmfail.
    Last edited by Aiumdurr; Feb 19 2014 at 06:14 PM.
    [Center] [url=http://www.sigcreator.com/][img]http://www.sigcreator.com/generatedsigs/87113131175lotro_lotro11.png[/img][/url]
    ll Flicky - r10 Stalker ll Hispanabs Raidbabys - Rank 2 Black arrow ll
    ll Aiumdurr - r9 Hunter ll Auria - r6 Captain ll [/center]

  4. #5829
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitric View Post
    Freeps of Laurelin at their best.



    edit: Yep, that's the relic he has while farming and taking no damage.
    That's why you sometimes have to put them on their place:
    [center]***My Real Life Warg Pack***
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0KRLgMrUIk[/url][/center]

  5. #5830

    Tyrant!!

    Rank 15!!!!

    I wanna thank all creeps and freeps that helped me to get me my final rank.
    It was a tough journey and a long journy but I'm proud that I sticked to my wargie (in good and mostley bad times) till the end.

    Yeah I know some people will say I'm a bad player, I don't deserve it, ezmoder, hipser, back in the day.....

    Well I can tell you this: I'm not the best player and will never be or say I am. But to rank a warg ain't all that easy 1) your as squishie as a rotten apple 2) you don't have any aoe skills, that are so nice for leeching a few inf here and there 3) no nice and handy selfheals during a fight (only when you kill something you can make a howl that gives you a bit morale back 4) No ranged skills so you can stay away from the bloody aoe damage and shoot up and tack everyone thats around.

    Sometimes I wished I had a pocket healing my #### at every fight, or that there where as many rank zero's leaving GV every day as there are rank zero's leaving grams just to check out The Moors and what Monsterplay is all abouth. Not having a clue that they all are easy targets and just feeding the enemy.
    But hey, that would just be to easy wouldn't it

    It took me: You have been playing for: 6 months 3 weeks 18 hours 55 minutes 3 seconds to get this babe from rank 0 to rank 15.
    Big LOL, No lifer, insane..... and I totally agree hehe but Its just one off those thing I had to do

    So yes I will keep playing my lovely Catrat but No I will not play as much as I used to do.
    Going to focus on some other things now then gaming gaming or gaming and will play the game now when I Have some spare time to fill.

    So thanks again Creeps and freeps of Laurelin to helping in reaching my goal.

    Greeting to you all and I will see you someday back in the moors.

    Catrat
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0100002251c8/signature.png]Catrat[/charsig]

  6. #5831
    Quote Originally Posted by Catrat View Post
    Rank 15!!!!

    I wanna thank all creeps and freeps that helped me to get me my final rank.
    It was a tough journey and a long journy but I'm proud that I sticked to my wargie (in good and mostley bad times) till the end.

    Yeah I know some people will say I'm a bad player, I don't deserve it, ezmoder, hipser, back in the day.....

    Well I can tell you this: I'm not the best player and will never be or say I am. But to rank a warg ain't all that easy 1) your as squishie as a rotten apple 2) you don't have any aoe skills, that are so nice for leeching a few inf here and there 3) no nice and handy selfheals during a fight (only when you kill something you can make a howl that gives you a bit morale back 4) No ranged skills so you can stay away from the bloody aoe damage and shoot up and tack everyone thats around.

    Sometimes I wished I had a pocket healing my #### at every fight, or that there where as many rank zero's leaving GV every day as there are rank zero's leaving grams just to check out The Moors and what Monsterplay is all abouth. Not having a clue that they all are easy targets and just feeding the enemy.
    But hey, that would just be to easy wouldn't it

    It took me: You have been playing for: 6 months 3 weeks 18 hours 55 minutes 3 seconds to get this babe from rank 0 to rank 15.
    Big LOL, No lifer, insane..... and I totally agree hehe but Its just one off those thing I had to do

    So yes I will keep playing my lovely Catrat but No I will not play as much as I used to do.
    Going to focus on some other things now then gaming gaming or gaming and will play the game now when I Have some spare time to fill.

    So thanks again Creeps and freeps of Laurelin to helping in reaching my goal.

    Greeting to you all and I will see you someday back in the moors.

    Catrat
    Nice post there catrat. And nice achievement:-). Indeed u sticked to your warg all the time, nothing then respect for that.
    Big congratz on rank 15, and see you on the fields!

  7. #5832
    Quote Originally Posted by Bagluk View Post
    That's why you sometimes have to put them on their place:
    Hmm, for some reason Frruin is mounting up instead of helping Anoir.
    *Morgothel - r13 Weaver* *Bushum - r10 Stalker* - *Elastoplasto - r10 Warleader* - *Demarael - r10 Hunter*

  8. #5833
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Middle-earth
    Posts
    1,839
    Cheers to the freeps and creeps of the Moors from a new Moors Champ. Thank you for helping me find my new fun and challenging endgame after HD. Certainly been having a great time in the Moors, whether solo or in raid or fellowship.

    Nothing beats the excitement of getting ganked. LOVE that because it's often by surprise, it means I have to fight back a challenge AND it means I have to change my strategy and/or plans if I die which I do a lot of. This for me defines the rediscovery of the G I have been missing in the MMORPG called LOTRO.

    Yes, I indeed have found my Epic Battles in the Moors. Looking forward to contributing more to them in the future.

  9. #5834
    Here a post of my wartab that people asked btw.

    http://i1362.photobucket.com/albums/...psb5651468.jpg

    Greetings catrat
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0100002251c8/signature.png]Catrat[/charsig]

  10. #5835
    Not bad :P 99k kills seems pretty low, easy moder
    [center]***My Real Life Warg Pack***
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0KRLgMrUIk[/url][/center]

  11. #5836
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Middle-earth
    Posts
    1,839
    Ah, I've gotten some nicely timed and well deserved ganks since my previous post. I can already see a difference in length of the battle between an encounter with Catrat and a lower ranked warg.

    Also, I have a plan with several strategies. And a contingency plan. And a fallback scenario. And still a seriously underwhelming wartab. No pain no gain, no guts no glory!

  12. #5837
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Grothum
    Posts
    387
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainothon View Post
    Also, I have a plan with several strategies. And a contingency plan. And a fallback scenario. And still a seriously underwhelming wartab. No pain no gain, no guts no glory!
    Yaarrrh, dat zhe spiwit! What be yer name my good man? (Just curious + I totally suck at remembering names.)
    [IMG]https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t1/547875_10152075720742701_46971757_n.jpg[/IMG]
    66 Maggot Street, Grothum, Arador's End, Ettenmoors.
    Laurelin/Landroval/Brandywine.

  13. #5838
    Please don't hate, just because i have cooler looking slippers then you do. (and yes i'm serious)
    [center]***My Real Life Warg Pack***
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0KRLgMrUIk[/url][/center]

  14. #5839
    Quote Originally Posted by Bagluk View Post
    Please don't hate, just because i have cooler looking slippers then you do. (and yes i'm serious)
    To each his own, but I prefer mine:

    [CENTER][URL="http://knightsofthewhitecross.guildlaunch.com"][IMG]http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/5893/0ip1.jpg[/IMG]
    knights of the white cross[/URL] - kinship | [URL="http://fpd.guildlaunch.com"]the free people's defense[/URL] - pvmp alliance
    [/CENTER]

  15. #5840
    Quote Originally Posted by Aranedain View Post
    To each his own, but I prefer mine:

    Ok i admit, those are pretty cool too.
    [center]***My Real Life Warg Pack***
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0KRLgMrUIk[/url][/center]

  16. #5841
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    GV Stairs
    Posts
    755
    Those slippers looks like Gramms' slugs!
    [IMG]http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/254/6rpe.jpg[/IMG][FONT=Verdana]
    Tindalas is Laurelin's negative nancy. ([/FONT][FONT=Verdana]Felathurin aka Brunt)[/FONT]

  17. #5842
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Middle-earth
    Posts
    1,839
    Quote Originally Posted by poxnoxious View Post
    Yaarrrh, dat zhe spiwit! What be yer name my good man? (Just curious + I totally suck at remembering names.)
    <= name's right there. Also: manflesh! manflesh! Nazgul approaching! That ought to distract you and make you forget.

    Looking forward to next Friday. Looks like I'm going to have a good window of playing time. Going to try and make me a group or raid if I can't find one.

    While I enjoy roaming the Moors by myself when I'm at limited playtime (less than 30 mins), leading a group is actually fun too. It's quite a surprise to find out people actually take your lead. Wish I could achieve that goal with my kids that easily

  18. #5843
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Arachnathelland (Ettenmoors)
    Posts
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by TiNdA-LoS View Post
    Those slippers looks like Gramms' slugs!
    Irrelevant post:


    Better run away with your kinship,the lag due to epic fights is incoming.
    FOR FRODO!!!FOR NARNIA!!! RETREAT!!! STAND UP AND RUN!!!

    ~Arachnathel Le Goddess~
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff6666]Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked for, is mine. ~Nikola Tesla~[/COLOR][/SIZE]

  19. #5844
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    190


    Giving away 3 Lootboxes+Key's in craid tonight!

    Thanks for donation: Pina, Grishurz, Mijitsu and Gragnosh.
    Last edited by Felathurin; Feb 28 2014 at 10:27 AM.
    Felathurin - Agathe - Serindel - Brunty
    Warmonger Brunt R14 Reaver, Blunt "James" Defiler, Nurks Warleader
    Laurelin Server 'C.O.I.N. Caster'
    "Everything in life is vibration." A. Einstein

  20. #5845

    ...

    Yay friday
    Had to relog, because of green arrows on screen and lag. 4 stucks on receiving character data and one restart of pc further. (Because Lotro made my whole pc crash ffs) Again stuck on receiving character data. ###.
    Gonna keep trying, otherwise: have a nice evening. sigh*
    Lalala*
    Nerfy gives moderate hugs all around, singing: Lalala*

  21. #5846
    Quote Originally Posted by lalalaNerfylalala View Post
    Yay friday
    Had to relog, because of green arrows on screen and lag. 4 stucks on receiving character data and one restart of pc further. (Because Lotro made my whole pc crash ffs) Again stuck on receiving character data. ###.
    Gonna keep trying, otherwise: have a nice evening. sigh*
    Lalala*
    same thing happening to me Nerfy stuck in loading character data for like 15 mins after 4 attempts..
    Woofi, the pacifist dwarf [COLOR=#008000]R11[/COLOR] | Gnaw, the happy warg pup [COLOR=#b22222]R10[/COLOR] | Bobblie, Orcs sans Frontières [COLOR=#b22222]R10[/COLOR]

  22. #5847

    Angry lalala*

    ah well, we are probably not the only ones then. Not sure if that would bring out much faith in that it will get resolved quickly ^^
    By the way: U13. fix defilers. do eeet slackers! and with it a, arguably, a whole side in pvmp. if they can't do it... GRRRR
    Lalala*
    Nerfy gives moderate hugs all around, singing: Lalala*

  23. #5848
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    GV fountain
    Posts
    28
    Cant log in either Will try rebooting PC but don't think it will help tbh
    I'm just a squeaky toy for Wargs :P

  24. #5849
    It seems like we have to /mourn another hamster at turbine servers lol, still can't log back in and from what I see on the forum, other people from different servers have the same problem as well.
    Woofi, the pacifist dwarf [COLOR=#008000]R11[/COLOR] | Gnaw, the happy warg pup [COLOR=#b22222]R10[/COLOR] | Bobblie, Orcs sans Frontières [COLOR=#b22222]R10[/COLOR]

  25. #5850

    ...

    I just got in again, Skills take forever to fire, even at grams and no freeps in sight. Glitching all over the place. Then within two minutes game froze. And again stuck on Receiving character data.
    Will try again in a bit. If it doesn't work, hopefully the nubs at Turbine resolved it by tomorrow. (Evening I'm back probably.)
    Have fun all!
    Lalala*
    Nerfy gives moderate hugs all around, singing: Lalala*

 

 
Page 234 of 282 FirstFirst ... 134 184 224 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 244 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload