We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 233 of 278 FirstFirst ... 133 183 223 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 243 ... LastLast
Results 5,801 to 5,825 of 6945
    Hello folks! I have been meaning to return to ettens for a while and came in yesterday and I can say it was fun! I have been weak with my grind/build but I was wondering something:

My build is not too bad, I got 10 Audacity, decent weapon, average jewellery. Creeps that are lower rank than me can hit me for 1k-1.3k dmg easily up to 3-4k with reaver devastatings. I can 'crit hit' for 1.3k. Is that how it is for everyone overall?
    Last edited by Veryacano; Feb 17 2014 at 03:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Veryacano View Post
    Hello folks! I have been meaning to return to ettens for a while and came in yesterday and I can say it was fun! I have been weak with my grind/build but I was wondering something:

My build is not too bad, I got 10 Audacity, decent weapon, average jewellery. Creeps that are lower rank than me can hit me for 1k-1.3k dmg easily up to 3-4k with reaver devastatings. I can 'crit hit' for 1.3k. Is that how it is for everyone overall?
    Hi mate. Welcome back)

You need full audacity due To orc craft and fell wrought damage. On the gear you got mitigation vs this, no matter your armourtype nor armourvalue. With 10 auda you got like 14% mitigation towards this damage. Not enough as you can imagine.

As a guardian you are quite op if not the most op ingame atm get your gear and do some big Battles and instances for jewelleries. Get online tonight and ill Run some With you

Thumbs up

New multiboxing video where i play my 6 wargs. This time all 6 on 1 screen in full HD. Be warned of heavy breathing and button mashing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noaMRwlJ6qs

Quote Originally Posted by Bagluk View Post
    New multiboxing video where i play my 6 wargs. This time all 6 on 1 screen in full HD. Be warned of heavy breathing and button mashing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noaMRwlJ6qs
    Buttons gettin' mashed there alright, at times it sounds like that dude that always seems to be at the movies, parked slightly to the left of you, usually the row behind, fumbling with his bag of bonbons for the entire span of the effing movie! ( You guys know what bonbons I'm talking 'bout, don't even go there. )

No secret I'm not a big fan of MB'ing, gotta say though, there was some poetic justice in seeing a clubber go down to yer wargies. Especially considering the vast majority of freeps' morale spines seems to be made o' coco milk these days.

Thanks to Creeps/Freeps finally hit R11

Quote Originally Posted by Aiumdurr View Post
    LOL, you ranked at exactly the right time... the servers just went down >.<

Gratz Nab

Thumbs up

Woot grats!

Edit: To both!

Withy Transfers!

Welcome to the new leader and tribe from WW. I hope Me and Aoda gave you a warm welcome last night!
    205% buff all night because of supporting pinas failpack<3

Also thanks for the fights and good action since you have arrived there has been real action.

-Namarci/Balvirine

Quote Originally Posted by Balvirina View Post
    Welcome to the new leader and tribe from WW. I hope Me and Aoda gave you a warm welcome last night!

Also thanks for the fights and good action since you have arrived there has been real action.

-Namarci/Balvirine
    So if you get mad because someone killed you you decide to take all buffs or something? Freep logic!

We must've played at different times yesterday since when i killed so many freeps we had all keeps except lc and some dof buffs. I remember freeps trying to push through GV-TR with not much luck. I was getting pretty bored killing all those noobs so i logged. Maybe after i logged (and probably a lot more creeps that were bored by your skiills) you could flip the map?

GL making more weak excuses.
    Last edited by Bagluk; Feb 19 2014 at 04:28 AM. Reason: typo

Grats to both of the rankers, well earned you maggots

-Namarci/Balvirine

So, by applying your 'logic', creeps should of been hoarding DoF buffs/Keeps and abusing the fact they vastly OP in group/RvR situations due to the fact that freeps consistently abuse(d) the relic/cabby 1-shot exploits for a loooong long time?
    I've said it before, I'll do it again, I'm no fan of MB'ing, but it might be better to take yer own trash out before you start pointing fingers at others mate. Just saying.

Notice I didn't mention supporting clubbers in above sentence. In my opinion clubbing is the lowest form of activity in the moors. Ever. Should be frowned upon by both sides, no matter which side the clubber is from. They are making a mockery of every 'true' PvP'er and if one can't see that, chances are you're blinded by numbers.

And no, no one testing skill rotations kill the tester nor the test-animal repeatedly, for all the obvious reasons. I find it offending anyone should assume that I'd be that daft to buy into that ridiculous excuse for clubbing. Naive is sweet, gullible not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by poxnoxious View Post
    [...]
    So, by applying your 'logic', creeps should of been hoarding DoF buffs/Keeps and abusing the fact they vastly OP in group/RvR situations due to the fact that freeps consistently abuse(d) the relic/cabby 1-shot exploits for a loooong long time?
    I've said it before, I'll do it again, I'm no fan of MB'ing, but it might be better to take yer own trash out before you start pointing fingers at others mate. Just saying.

Notice I didn't mention supporting clubbers in above sentence. In my opinion clubbing is the lowest form of activity in the moors. Ever. Should be frowned upon by both sides, no matter which side the clubber is from. They are making a mockery of every 'true' PvP'er and if one can't see that, chances are you're blinded by numbers.

[...]
    Well said.

Also CONGRATS CATRAT FOR RANK 15! Well deserved! <3

Grats Catrat on rank 15!

Catrat in his fresh new rank 15 skin:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nNMpKAzpvQ

Gratz Catrat! The only player on Laurelin that really deserves rank 15!

lol

Grats Catrat on r15 one of the best craid leaders thanks for having errrr patience with us noobs .

Congratulations Catrat! Very well deserved indeed.
    [URL="http://theartofwarg.com/"]@theartofwarg[/URL]

Congratulations to all who ranked, especially Catrat!

Holy cow! Big phat gratz on the rank Cat! Well earned!

rankers

congratz to all the rankers:-). Btw, where are u hiding gobs? Its bin some time since we last sparred!

Quote Originally Posted by thuruglir View Post
    congratz to all the rankers:-). Btw, where are u hiding gobs? Its bin some time since we last sparred!
    Been freeping with the 'muricans I'll be on Laurelin tonight, would be great with a few spars mate, I'm definitely up for that if circumstances allows it.

Quote Originally Posted by poxnoxious View Post
    Been freeping with the 'muricans I'll be on Laurelin tonight, would be great with a few spars mate, I'm definitely up for that if circumstances allows it.
    ahha nice:-) ill be around aswell i think.
    and welcome to the new creepleader, next week ill be leading during weekday's if nothing changes in rl. lets hope for some nice fights then:-). ( and lets hope that the ' lag-gods' are in a good mood then;-)

Well done Catrat, very deserving :-)

This lag people are Talking about!?

Havent experienced any lag til now part from the very rare skill lag for 2-3 secs the odd night.

Compared To Eldar this is heaven. There we got lag in every damn fight, Talking 30sec1 min skill lag. Client crashes etc...

Its barely noticable on Laurelin tbh. We are lucky here!!!

Page 233 of 278 FirstFirst ... 133 183 223 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 243 ... LastLast