We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 231 of 278 FirstFirst ... 131 181 221 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 241 ... LastLast
Results 5,751 to 5,775 of 6941
    Quote Originally Posted by radixrollie View Post
    i see that ettens is still full with childish selfish egocentric idiots who only think about them selve.

just let khandaris have his wedding. there are other places where you can fight.

oh and your not imposing your own gamestyle by ruining some event that maybe takes 30 mins to an hour in ettens ?

if khandy wants to have a small event that i dunno. takes 30 min ? is that to much to ask ? really ? is it all about your own infamy ? really ?
    Since I am selfish,egocentric AND an idiot,my reply is: Yes,really.

P.S.I dont think you'll find REAL people in Lotro who wont have at least 1 of the traitz,unless you're playing with 50 year old ladies and gentlemen,in which case,I honestly pity you

The Camps are already forming =D Gonna be a lot of people fighting for what 'they' believe in on Saturday so can only be epic

for old times sake:

Quote Originally Posted by Felathurin View Post
    The Camps are already forming =D Gonna be a lot of people fighting for what 'they' believe in on Saturday so can only be epic

for old times sake:

Holy smoke, amgawd! I remember diz, back when Gobs was Kraftig Saftig, zomfg! That was some good times indeed, thanks for sharing Brunt. That totally got me in the mood for getting online Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by Erlo View Post
    Cheers for yesterdays fun!

Im so positivly surprised of the state of action in ettens here!!

RvR and roaming, fights everywhere and loosing side doesnt give up! The way its supposed to be!

Even got a 1 vs1 and opponent didnt run on low health! cudos!

Hoping for more action tonight ( If i can time my wifes girls night out with the newborn sleeping! )
    And you were still blue traited? You lucky guy!

Quote Originally Posted by eois View Post
    And you were still blue traited? You lucky guy!
    Going solo i wouldnt even try anything else..

I aint gonna Walk around as a free kill...

Im up for more 1vs 1 in Other speccs as well, but kiting in red With Champions horn etc aint My thing... But id try it for sure, but more To prove To myself that blue/hybrid is My way for solo.

I go Melee and stay Melee.

* Yawn *

Join if you want to join this RP event on this RP server. Don't join if you cba. Zerg if you want, don't zerg if you cba. Forum crisis resolved.
    Action will be there that day, just a little bit delayed. Renown and infamy will flow, people will be happy, save an individual or two, who can never be pleased with anything this game brings, yet are online every day.
    Damn I so promised myself I'd leave the sarcasm out of this post!

Love you all (no sarcasm!),

Cal out.

Quote Originally Posted by Calminayon View Post

Love you all (no sarcasm!)

* Yawn *

Join if you want to join this RP event on this RP server. Don't join if you cba. Zerg if you want, don't zerg if you cba. Forum crisis resolved.
    Action will be there that day, just a little bit delayed. Renown and infamy will flow, people will be happy, save an individual or two, who can never be pleased with anything this game brings, yet are online every day.

Cal out.
    You appear quite tired sir,I wonder if it's time to lock you up in a nursing home...
    The one individual or two,who clearly targets a r11 spider,has some complaints.First of all,your statement you make about this character is a misleading lie,since I know that spider,she's a good friend of mine,and she barely spends 5-6 hours/week online.
    Your attempt to solve the crisis proved weak and with no results.

P.S. You shouldnt even speak about the event and the reactions about it.You dont even know what the soon-to-be-husband and the princes have sid behind the scenes.Dont stick your nose anywhere.Only I can do this,cause I know everything and well...cause I'm a princess

P.S.2 Damn,I've promised myself to be kind

P.S.3 Damn,I've promised myself not to be sarcastic

Best of Luck Khandaris!!

Cant attend due to work, but hope you get a nice event and im sure the QQers will get their part of action as well!

These things due attract the best ANd the worst out of people!

Cant help it that some puts themselves above others! Not pointing at you with your event here but the qqers that says you try and force them to play your way. For me its the other way around and they try to force YOU to play after their pipe!

Lets use the most famous line! I pay so i decide how i want to play! If you dont like it goe elsewhere!

There is room for everyone! Peace and enjoy your wedding!

/Erlo

* Yawn *

Cal out.
    The important question is: are YOU going to be there?! If you need a date for the wedding i'll make a lovely elf maiden named Tranneleith and happily stand by your side. <3
    I'm asking you out, WHAT SAY YOU? *flutters eyelashes*

Best of Luck Khandaris!!

Cant attend due to work, but hope you get a nice event and im sure the QQers will get their part of action as well!

These things due attract the best ANd the worst out of people!

Cant help it that some puts themselves above others! Not pointing at you with your event here but the qqers that says you try and force them to play your way. For me its the other way around and they try to force YOU to play after their pipe!

Lets use the most famous line! I pay so i decide how i want to play! If you dont like it goe elsewhere!

There is room for everyone! Peace and enjoy your wedding!
    /Erlo
    Edit: I will be there for Khandaris wedding,no matter where it'll take place.It's a nice way to escape the daily stuff happening in ettens,with both creepside's and freepside's leaders being corrupted.I'll wear mybest skin for your wedding,Khandy
    You understand that if all the Lotro f2players were not playing,lotro would have about half it's population,right?
    Dont claim that f2pers should go elsewhere,cause you pay,because,in fact,you're wasting money by giving them to a huge,(whether you like it or not) capitalistic and richer than half of Africa company,while the f2pers use that money to build careers,family,etc etc.

Seriously?I mean,SERIOUSLY???Ettenmoors is a PvP area,not a roleplaying area.We dont force Khandaris (<3 <3 <3 ) to play our way.Think a bit before typing such stuff
    Last edited by Maglaf; Feb 08 2014 at 09:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maglaf View Post
    Edit: I will be there for Khandaris wedding,no matter where it'll take place.It's a nice way to escape the daily stuff happening in ettens,with both creepside's and freepside's leaders being corrupted.I'll wear mybest skin for your wedding,Khandy
    You understand that if all the Lotro f2players were not playing,lotro would have about half it's population,right?
    Dont claim that f2pers should go elsewhere,cause you pay,because,in fact,you're wasting money by giving them to a huge,(whether you like it or not) capitalistic and richer than half of Africa company,while the f2pers use that money to build careers,family,etc etc.

Seriously?I mean,SERIOUSLY???Ettenmoors is a PvP area,not a roleplaying area.We dont force Khandaris (<3 <3 <3 ) to play our way.Think a bit before typing such stuff
    I could no cut your post in to small pieces and say you claim f2p players to be smarter, more family oriented and in some silly twist in your mind have better jobs etc!!

But lets not go down to your level and let me just say!

ROFLMAAAAAAAAAAO! Seriously dude, seriously!! THINK BEFORE YOU WRITE THIS ####!!!

I could no cut your post in to small pieces and say you claim f2p players to be smarter, more family oriented and in some silly twist in your mind have better jobs etc!!

But lets not go down to your level and let me just say!

ROFLMAAAAAAAAAAO! Seriously dude, seriously!! THINK BEFORE YOU WRITE THIS ####!!!
    Let's start from the basics.I'm not a dude,not I think I can become one.What I claim is that f2players play this for fun,and they are not selling their souls for game and for the title of Captain General/Tyrant.You know who has already sold his soul and has become addicted to this game.The same one who claims to be be huge infamy/renown rain and is sad when he got "only" 5k infamy in a dy.The same one who makes a raid to feed the other side.They are also known as carebears.

Have fun carebear guy!

Quote Originally Posted by Maglaf View Post
    Let's start from the basics.I'm not a dude,not I think I can become one.What I claim is that f2players play this for fun,and they are not selling their souls for game and for the title of Captain General/Tyrant.You know who has already sold his soul and has become addicted to this game.The same one who claims to be be huge infamy/renown rain and is sad when he got "only" 5k infamy in a dy.The same one who makes a raid to feed the other side.They are also known as carebears.

Have fun carebear guy!
    Im a happy carebear!!!
    If thats what its called. I didnt feel hit by any of your comments but but. Life isnt perfect..

miss Forum TROLL!
    Last edited by Erlo; Feb 08 2014 at 12:48 PM.

Glorious night with a beautiful ceremony, so happy i got to be there too. My best wishes to the beautiful couple!, congratulations

Im a happy carebear!!!
    If thats what its called. I didnt feel hit by any of your comments but but. Life isnt perfect..

miss Forum TROLL!
    I dont troll,I just lure people in my webs and then play with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitric View Post
    Glorious night with a beautiful ceremony, so happy i got to be there too. My best wishes to the beautiful couple!, congratulations
    No freep was killed? Creeps are getting soft. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitric View Post
    Thank you so much!

p.s. Thanks for the ranks creeps! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Meredienn View Post
    Thank you so much!

p.s. Thanks for the ranks creeps! ^^

I want to Echo what Lourie has said here.. thankyou, freeps and creeps alike!

I was very impressed at the creep turn out! Lourie (68 and not from the moors) gained two ranks while we attacked TR! - I said to a few people.. that if it takes a wedding to make creeps turn out in such a decent display.. then people should get married weekly in ettens!

As it was, we had our ceremony at Glan Vraig. There were many attended, freep and creep side. I thank you all for taking the time out of the pvp grind to attend!

Have a good evening friends / foes of ettens!

Khan <3

Quote Originally Posted by Khandaris View Post
    I want to Echo what Lourie has said here.. thankyou, freeps and creeps alike!

I was very impressed at the creep turn out! Lourie (68 and not from the moors) gained two ranks while we attacked TR! - I said to a few people.. that if it takes a wedding to make creeps turn out in such a decent display.. then people should get married weekly in ettens!

As it was, we had our ceremony at Glan Vraig. There were many attended, freep and creep side. I thank you all for taking the time out of the pvp grind to attend!

Have a good evening friends / foes of ettens!

Khan <3

Screenies or it didn't happen!
    Tried to get up there btw, peeps seemed reluctant to let me pass though, not sure why.. I was wearing me finest loincloth and all, so surely it wasn't a dresscode thingy.
    Anyways, twas good fun indeed, congrats to the both of ya.

Gained 2 ranks of audacity in 1 hour and a half. Too bad not much action after that, but not a bad evening.

Quote Originally Posted by Juss View Post
    No freep was killed? Creeps are getting soft. :/
    There was massive bloodbath on both sides before the wedding started xD lol
    I was sitting outside nomming fries watching them, also nommed a hobbit too at TR gate cause they kept rubbing the food under my nose and couldn't resist!

Welllll I gave up trying to log back in, Getting to the zone in screen and then waiting to load in and getting cut out is the point where i go to bed and watch bear Grylls eat animals and drink his own pee!

Thanks for the fun, and the keeping me fed at the GY freepsies not far to rank on my wargy now, i'd like to thank all the 0 auda freeps who made this so quick, also the people who just can't play their classes. so cheers

Have a wonderful night, and enjoy the lag o/

Flicky.

Quote Originally Posted by Aiumdurr View Post
    Welllll I gave up trying to log back in, Getting to the zone in screen and then waiting to load in and getting cut out is the point where i go to bed and watch bear Grylls eat animals and drink his own pee!

Thanks for the fun, and the keeping me fed at the GY freepsies not far to rank on my wargy now, i'd like to thank all the 0 auda freeps who made this so quick, also the people who just can't play their classes. so cheers

Have a wonderful night, and enjoy the lag o/

Flicky.
    Have to agree with you on this one. When we now get raid+support vs raid+support fights, the lag is so insanely bad its laughable.
    Skill delays up to 10 seconds.. and if you have targetted melee skills, it makes fighting impossible. If your target moves out of range, the skill cancels so you have to start over.

Gated skills just will not work as the window expires before they fire off (such as crit chains).

I know it was laggy a few weeks ago, but it was nowhere near as bad as its been since the last patch.

Something is really broken in ettens.

At the moment, the PVMP is about the ONLY endgame content going for Turbine / LOTRO. If they do not fix the lag to make things playable.. people whom do not RP will simply find a game where you can PVP with little to no lag.

Turbine, fix the lag / introduce some updated endgame content or people will leave..!

Page 231 of 278 FirstFirst ... 131 181 221 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 241 ... LastLast