We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 230 of 282 FirstFirst ... 130 180 220 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 240 280 ... LastLast
Results 5,726 to 5,750 of 7044
    Quote Originally Posted by poxnoxious View Post
    Best KB in ages on Laurelin. Nice catch Two Will prolly see it back in 3-7 days though, will be interesting to see how the freep pvmp community (is there such a thing?) responds to this. Forgive or not to forgive.....dudududuuuu *spooky theme* ....that is the question.
    Dont worry Goblinking (much love for you <3 ) freepside still has a ton of known fcers who roam free AND EVEN BELONG TO FREEP KINSHIPS.It's quite sad that even when I personally informed their leader and I was willing to give him pictures taken by the creepside's happiest guy (That's you Bobblie <3 ) but I saw today that he still belongs in that kinship roster (thx to facebook page). Freepside is rotten to the bone.Much love for the wargies and all the worthy creeps and freeps.See you soon for moar OOC shouting.

Your princess is out!
    ~Arachnathel Le Goddess~
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff6666]Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked for, is mine. ~Nikola Tesla~[/COLOR][/SIZE]

**Attention**!! Freeps and Creeps alike!

I wish to inform you that Khandaris and Lourie are to be married at Tirith Rhaw on 8th Feb @ 7.30 (uk time).

All friends and foes alike are invited!

We hope that you can keep things to a mild ruckus. We do not mind creeps killing TR guards!

Dogs, Defilers, Uruks, Reavers, Weavers, Elfs, Humans, Hobbits and Dorfs... all welcome!

Lets see if we can actually show this server getting together in unity for a 'Moors wedding!

Festives to be held at HH right after the wedding. Fresh foods and hobbits will be served to cater for everyones diets!

<3
    Khandaris

Quote Originally Posted by Khandaris View Post
    I wish to inform you that Khandaris and Lourie are to be married at Tirith Rhaw on 8th Feb @ 7.30 (uk time).
    We hope that you can keep things to a mild ruckus. We do not mind creeps killing TR guards!
    Dogs, Defilers, Uruks, Reavers, Weavers, Elfs, Humans, Hobbits and Dorfs... all welcome!
    Lets see if we can actually show this server getting together in unity for a 'Moors wedding!
    Festives to be held at HH right after the wedding. Fresh foods and hobbits will be served to cater for everyones diets!
    <3
    Khandaris
    Aww sweet! Congratulations in advance!
    Woofi, the pacifist dwarf [COLOR=#008000]R11[/COLOR] | Gnaw, the happy warg pup [COLOR=#b22222]R10[/COLOR] | Bobblie, Orcs sans Frontières [COLOR=#b22222]R10[/COLOR]

Aww i have to attend a wedding irl on the same date But grats in advance and Lourie is a lucky girl to be getting married to such a fine gentleman .
    'In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.'

Quote Originally Posted by Fenila View Post
    Aww i have to attend a wedding irl on the same date But grats in advance and Lourie is a lucky girl to be getting married to such a fine gentleman .
    Yes, I'm so lucky with him, but he too!

<3
    Khandaris
    Who do you think you are Khandaris? Noone,and I mean NOONE,can stop any creep (or freep) from PvPing.What if I want to do TR dailies? What if I start a raid to take TR? You will tell me not to do so,just because of a marriage? For RP's sake,creeps should be devastating every single thing freeps love. Excuse me, but according to the REAL LORE, orcs,wargs and uruks were enemies of the elves,men and dwarves. Quite sad to see you not respecting the server name,which clearly states that Laurelin is a ROLEPLAYING SERVER.

P.S. I really hope you will rethink of the place you're gonna marry your darling.\

Princess out!
    ~Arachnathel Le Goddess~
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff6666]Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked for, is mine. ~Nikola Tesla~[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Well... Similar event was held few years back and as far as my memory fares creeps invaded that wedding too. No memory of whether the assault was planned/agreed on before, but I assume people can expect similar treatment as back then. Good luck with your event Khandaris and congratulations on my behalf!

I absolutely loved your reaction Maglaf! Such a hilarious outburst hihi

Quote Originally Posted by Maglaf View Post
    Who do you think you are Khandaris? Noone,and I mean NOONE,can stop any creep (or freep) from PvPing.What if I want to do TR dailies? What if I start a raid to take TR? You will tell me not to do so,just because of a marriage? For RP's sake,creeps should be devastating every single thing freeps love. Excuse me, but according to the REAL LORE, orcs,wargs and uruks were enemies of the elves,men and dwarves. Quite sad to see you not respecting the server name,which clearly states that Laurelin is a ROLEPLAYING SERVER.

P.S. I really hope you will rethink of the place you're gonna marry your darling.\

Princess out!
    Hi Arachnathel! <3

I heard you were saying stuff in ooc earlier today..

By all means if you want to PVE or do your dailies or make a raid, you are more than welcome to.. I am not going to erect an invisible barrier to prevent you from playing (I might see if i can get your internet cut off haha).

Some people enjoy being happy, some people enjoy something different every once in a while. We do have a contingency in place to move to GV, so you need not worry about that..

Maybe one day someone will come and sweep you off your feet (all of them) and you might learn to smile a bit!

<3

Khan

/rant

TURBINE!

For all that is holy, walks, crawls and slithers...

Please fix the lag with raid vs raid fights!

Tonight we could have had some very good fights, but instead we encountered the inability to fight because we could not fire our skills off!

The server simply can not cope with more than 24 vs 24 fights.. fix it please!

/rant off

To: Kackburz

You're the only one who has ever told me this.Not many people appreciate good outbursts today

To: Dear Khandaris

First off all,no need to worry,there already is a person who have sweeped all my legs and keeps doing so daily.
    Also,I will join theparty if it's held on GV.

P.S. (lame joke inc) Since I'm from Hellas (you might know it as Greece),I'm too poor to pay for internet,so I have to steal/share someone else's connection.Well,I heard that your internet connection was awesome,and now I'm using it too.So,if you cut mine,you automatically cut yours.

Btw,I remember very clearly that you have promised me marriage.We were gonna make so many Spidermans (or Spidermen,whatever) but yoj betrayed me.So dont tell me not to be grumpy.I'd really like to use the f word now,just to shout out "f smiles" but I dont want to get banned,cause then you'll lose a great entertainer

Much love to all the noncarebears,death with fire to the carebears!

Princess of the Ettens out!
    Last edited by Maglaf; Feb 02 2014 at 04:14 PM. Reason: Khandari's betrayal
    ~Arachnathel Le Goddess~

I was excited when i saw the post about this wedding/event. I think more of events like this would benefit both sides.
    Sadly there's people who would ruin it, probably same people who interrupt and gank spars for easy renown/infamy.
    I just hope you find a way to do it without anyone messing it up and if it's in GV, i'll still be outside woofing and cheering for both of you
    Woofi, the pacifist dwarf [COLOR=#008000]R11[/COLOR] | Gnaw, the happy warg pup [COLOR=#b22222]R10[/COLOR] | Bobblie, Orcs sans Frontières [COLOR=#b22222]R10[/COLOR]

Did the fightclubber his rank got set back too? Or just a temp ban?
    [center]***My Real Life Warg Pack***
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0KRLgMrUIk[/url][/center]

Who's that Pina?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c000000084604/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Tom/Gil/Arp - Shield Brothers
    Gilanakh/Gilarllug - Memento Mori

Quote Originally Posted by Gilarianen View Post
    Who's that Pina?
    According to the screens above it's Aronath the LM.
    [center]***My Real Life Warg Pack***
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0KRLgMrUIk[/url][/center]

Feels good To be home

Got To kill Lugz and finally some rvr around the map. Not only grams or gy pew pew.

Was fun To back on Laurelin

Cheers all for a fun evening!
    [url=http://postimage.org/][img]http://s29.postimg.org/jhgasj377/image.jpg[/img][/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Erlo View Post
    Feels good To be home

Got To kill Lugz and finally some rvr around the map. Not only grams or gy pew pew.

Was fun To back on Laurelin

Cheers all for a fun evening!
    Was very fun indeed! Welcome back.
    You missed the singing on creep side though.

Here comes the cover of Amazing Horse from my raid's last charge into Lug lagfest:

Look at my RAT, my RAT is amazing
    Give it a lick
    Mmm it tastes like freepsies
    Have a slap in my face I will capture your base
    and then it turns back again when the auto-flip fools me!
    Eeew that's dirty!
    Yes I think sooo
    Well I'd better not show you where the greenie is hiding
    Sweet Greenie, Mmm sweet Greenie
    Sweet Greenie, yeah sweet Greenie
    (Keyboard cat synth solo)
    Get on my RAT, I'll take you round the Eeettenmoooors and all the other OPs too!
    I think you'll find that the OPs are flipped blue already
    Shut up maggot, get on my RAT
    //Cover by Preyfix

Original 10 hour music video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWFBqiUgspg

I have another musical surprise for the action tonight.. Can't wait
    Stay tuned, creepsies!
    Much love to freeps & creeps <3

PS. 4.5k to rank 13.. *giggles*

*farts*
    Last edited by Preyfix; Feb 05 2014 at 05:49 AM.
    [IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/102o1uf.jpg[/IMG]
    "I'm not saying it's a mistake letting your wife control the thermostat, but two Hobbits just showed up and threw a ring into our bedroom."
    *fart*

<3
    Khandaris

Congrats in advance then.

Not sure I'll be able to attend, if I am I'll try and stay my blades, axes or wuteva Turbine sees fit to provide me with that day, for the full long 5 minutes such a ceremony takes. After all it's just a good walloping, just to make sure it knows what's what, and then be draggin' it to the nearest cave, rite?
    If ye be needin' sum tips and trixxes for the nite, I'll have ye know I'm rite here for ya. Gobs knows a thing or two...(probably not three though..)...aboot...stuff..
    *nods knowingly whilst flashin' that disarming toothless grin the gals in Grothum find so very very hard to resist*
    [IMG]https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t1/547875_10152075720742701_46971757_n.jpg[/IMG]
    66 Maggot Street, Grothum, Arador's End, Ettenmoors.
    Laurelin/Landroval/Brandywine.

Lalala*

/me sings: lalala
    /me hugs someone moderately
    Nerfy gives moderate hugs all around, singing: Lalala*

Quote Originally Posted by Galadhol View Post
    Well... Similar event was held few years back and as far as my memory fares creeps invaded that wedding too. No memory of whether the assault was planned/agreed on before, but I assume people can expect similar treatment as back then. Good luck with your event Khandaris and congratulations on my behalf!

I absolutely loved your reaction Maglaf! Such a hilarious outburst hihi
    Ahhh... the wedding... A wedding was planned in Tol Ascarnen a while back, but creeps took it in the morning. Whole day it was under attacks by hordes of freeps who tried to retake TA, but it didn't fell(although it was close call few times). Eventually the wedding was moved to Ost Ringdyr.
    Best day in Ettenmoors. A day full of constant action, I didn't even have time to eat properly.

And yes, it was planned back then(but not by the wedding organizers).
    Last edited by Juss; Feb 06 2014 at 04:36 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c01000007e698/signature.png]Caries[/charsig]

[...]
    If ye be needin' sum tips and trixxes for the nite, I'll have ye know I'm rite here for ya. Gobs knows a thing or two...(probably not three though..)...aboot...stuff..
    *nods knowingly whilst flashin' that disarming toothless grin the gals in Grothum find so very very hard to resist*
    LOL epic xD

Quote Originally Posted by Juss View Post
    Ahhh... the wedding... A wedding was planned in Tol Ascarnen a while back, but creeps took it in the morning. Whole day it was under attacks by hordes of freeps who tried to retake TA, but it didn't fell(although it was close call few times). Eventually the wedding was moved to Ost Ringdyr.
    Best day in Ettenmoors. A day full of constant action, I didn't even have time to eat properly.

And yes, it was planned back then(but not by the wedding organizers).
    always has been people in laurelin who think they are the owners of the ettenmoors, that day was a demostration of how the real owners of the ettenmoors are the players and not that kind of elitist peeps who try to impose his gamestyle to the rest of the server

That defense of TA from per entrare and siervos was really epic with hilarant moments like more than 40 creeps corpsejumping the bride
    Grishlugrat BA rank 11
    Celebrimhir rank 11 Minstrel of [URL="http://www.comunidadhispania.com"]Hispanea[/URL]

Congrats in advance then.
    After all it's just a good walloping, just to make sure it knows what's what, and then be draggin' it to the nearest cave, rite?
    LOL! This had me laughing!! Yes we will be going to a cave after

As for the comments about elitist attitude.. for those that know me, I am nothing of the sort. Just wanted to try something different, that's all. I'm not going to push it, if creeps want to zerg and ruin it, we will move to Glan Vraig.. its simple.. nothing can ruin it Was just giving people the opportunity to attend if they wanted to.. Yes I know moors is PVP, yes I know people want to fight. But to many of us there is more to a game than zerging, maybe even make a few friends!

LOL! This had me laughing!! Yes we will be going to a cave after

As for the comments about elitist attitude.. for those that know me, I am nothing of the sort. Just wanted to try something different, that's all. I'm not going to push it, if creeps want to zerg and ruin it, we will move to Glan Vraig.. its simple.. nothing can ruin it Was just giving people the opportunity to attend if they wanted to.. Yes I know moors is PVP, yes I know people want to fight. But to many of us there is more to a game than zerging, maybe even make a few friends!
    Not to kill your mood,but there are things that can completely ruin the wedding.
    ~Arachnathel Le Goddess~

i see that ettens is still full with childish selfish egocentric idiots who only think about them selve.

just let khandaris have his wedding. there are other places where you can fight.

always has been people in laurelin who think they are the owners of the ettenmoors, that day was a demostration of how the real owners of the ettenmoors are the players and not that kind of elitist peeps who try to impose his gamestyle to the rest of the server
    oh and your not imposing your own gamestyle by ruining some event that maybe takes 30 mins to an hour in ettens ?

if khandy wants to have a small event that i dunno. takes 30 min ? is that to much to ask ? really ? is it all about your own infamy ? really ?
    Last edited by radixrollie; Feb 06 2014 at 08:19 AM.
    Rollie Whitebeard,

[color=#00FF00]Leader of Radix Lecti[/color]

Cheers for yesterdays fun!

Im so positivly surprised of the state of action in ettens here!!

RvR and roaming, fights everywhere and loosing side doesnt give up! The way its supposed to be!

Even got a 1 vs1 and opponent didnt run on low health! cudos!

Hoping for more action tonight ( If i can time my wifes girls night out with the newborn sleeping! )
    [url=http://postimage.org/][img]http://s29.postimg.org/jhgasj377/image.jpg[/img][/url]

Page 230 of 282 FirstFirst ... 130 180 220 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 240 280 ... LastLast