We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 228 of 283 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 238 278 ... LastLast
Results 5,676 to 5,700 of 7060
    Quote Originally Posted by Maglaf View Post
    So,because a good warg warg could kill you,it means you were not godmode?
    No, not only wargs could kill me, also spaming flies defilers, Ba's, reavers and OOC shouter spiders.
    RKs were god mode when grouped with good heals yes, but solo playing there were other classes who could better claim the god mode title. And I mean minstrels, champs and wardens.

If you can't see this then yes, there is no point in keep talking.

I hope all 30+ year old non-single players will disappear from this server.
    I'm sad now.

nn.
    [IMG]http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/254/6rpe.jpg[/IMG][FONT=Verdana]
    Tindalas is Laurelin's negative nancy. ([/FONT][FONT=Verdana]Felathurin aka Brunt)[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by TiNdA-LoS View Post
    No, not only wargs could kill me, also spaming flies defilers, Ba's, reavers and OOC shouter spiders.
    RKs were god mode when grouped with good heals yes, but solo playing there were other classes who could better claim the god mode title. And I mean minstrels, champs and wardens.

If you can't see this then yes, there is no point in keep talking.

I'm sad now.

nn.
    If classes in both sides were 100% balanced, there wouldnt be any OOC shouters.Too bad you (freeps) cry so hard whenever you feel a bit underpowered
    You know what's sadder than you? The fact that there are 30+ year old people in here who choose to not have a job and/ or a girlfriend/boyfriend (or a family) just because they think their whole life is limited in a screen.
    ~Arachnathel Le Goddess~
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff6666]Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked for, is mine. ~Nikola Tesla~[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Servers are up again and freeps are already exploiting Gramsfoot 1 shotters. Welcome to Laurelin's PvMP! :P
    Last edited by Esondall; Dec 16 2013 at 05:16 PM.
    *Morgothel - r13 Weaver* *Bushum - r10 Stalker* - *Elastoplasto - r10 Warleader* - *Demarael - r10 Hunter*

Why is TR blue?
    Grugnug
    You have to first be insane to truely experience sanity
    [URL="http://www.karn-aanug.com"]Karn Aanug[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by thoriden View Post
    spine will return.....
    i am worried for my safety
    Grugnug

You know what's sadder than you? The fact that there are 30+ year old people in here who choose to not have a job and/ or a girlfriend/boyfriend (or a family) just because they think their whole life is limited in a screen.
    You know that being 18+ (even younger) is old enough to get a job or having a relationship, don't you?
    Waiting to be in the 30's for that may not be a wise choice.

Hey Grug, are you back?
    [IMG]http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/254/6rpe.jpg[/IMG][FONT=Verdana]
    Tindalas is Laurelin's negative nancy. ([/FONT][FONT=Verdana]Felathurin aka Brunt)[/FONT]

You know that being 18+ (even younger) is old enough to get a job or having a relationship, don't you?
    Waiting to be in the 30's for that may not be a wise choice.

Hey Grug, are you back?
    Indeed,but usually people understand tuey are grown ups after they enter the 4th decade of their lives
    No worries,I'm only 7,I got plenty of time to get a boyfriend or a girlfriend
    ~Arachnathel Le Goddess~
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff6666]Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked for, is mine. ~Nikola Tesla~[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Indeed,but usually people understand tuey are grown ups after they enter the 4th decade of their lives
    No worries,I'm only 7,I got plenty of time to get a boyfriend or a girlfriend
    It does certainly seem so.

Quote Originally Posted by Galadhol View Post
    It does certainly seem so.
    I'm glad

P.S. Videogames are for kids
    ~Arachnathel Le Goddess~

Happy holidays to everyone! o/
    Woofi, the pacifist dwarf [COLOR=#008000]R11[/COLOR] | Gnaw, the happy warg pup [COLOR=#b22222]R10[/COLOR] | Bobblie, Orcs sans Frontières [COLOR=#b22222]R10[/COLOR]

Happy Holiday Bobblie Wobblie, and to all the rest of the merry gang of Laurelin PvMP'ers too of course.
    [IMG]https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t1/547875_10152075720742701_46971757_n.jpg[/IMG]
    66 Maggot Street, Grothum, Arador's End, Ettenmoors.
    Laurelin/Landroval/Brandywine.

Hey Grug, are you back?
    Just thought i would pop in to see what stuff was going down.

Had a few good fights but the majority of it was spent in frustration at not being able to kill things with 24 creep raids when people roll certain builds, qq'ing about loosing my destiny points, and trying to avoid being killed by our own 1-shotters... so not really got the time to spend on that, it was nice however to speak to some of the creeps that are still trolling about - apparently it is illegal to take DOF and OPs???
    Grugnug

Quote Originally Posted by Ethirielll View Post
    Aurok is the best warg! get it right next time jheez.
    I dont think that even he could take down the guardian who exploits armor sets to reach 57k morale and uses it to shieldwall his bf called Anoir
    ~Arachnathel Le Goddess~

Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right. ~Oprah Winfrey, talk show host and CEO Turbine.

Have a fine time fools! <3
    [IMG]https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t1/547875_10152075720742701_46971757_n.jpg[/IMG]
    66 Maggot Street, Grothum, Arador's End, Ettenmoors.
    Laurelin/Landroval/Brandywine.

I dont think that even he could take down the guardian who exploits armor sets to reach 57k morale and uses it to shieldwall his bf called Anoir
    It's one armour set with a 4 set bonus, not a macro gear swapping thing i've heard certain people say it is, you can't even change gear in combat, but hey, we manage to get 1-2 kills before we die so it's all good!

It's one armour set with a 4 set bonus, not a macro gear swapping thing i've heard certain people say it is, you can't even change gear in combat, but hey, we manage to get 1-2 kills before we die so it's all good!
    I never said you were macroing,I said you were exploiting the game,and you shouod be ashamed
    ~Arachnathel Le Goddess~

I never said you were macroing,I said you were exploiting the game,and you shouod be ashamed
    I never said you said I was macroing I know more then just us read these forums. I am not really ashamed, we survive long enough to have a good chance to get a kill when we charge through the defiler and WL heals

I never said you said I was macroing I know more then just us read these forums. I am not really ashamed, we survive long enough to have a good chance to get a kill when we charge through the defiler and WL heals
    I guess we creeps should use the rock from which we can fly then.No need to be ashamed,we just prevent ourselves from being damaged by any source.I wonder what would happen if we killed freeps this way
    ~Arachnathel Le Goddess~

Oh Brunt, what happened To your old account?

Is it gone/banned? Or you Run multipel accounts?

Nice To see that the state of pvp is the same as Eldar.

New era of kiddos playing and no old school players To be seen anymore, or They are badmouthed by kiddos and play for themselves in small groups around the map

Long live the age of the kids! In the ettenmorse
    [url=http://postimage.org/][img]http://s29.postimg.org/jhgasj377/image.jpg[/img][/url]

+1 The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Erlo View Post
    Oh Brunt, what happened To your old account?

Is it gone/banned? Or you Run multipel accounts?

Nice To see that the state of pvp is the same as Eldar.

New era of kiddos playing and no old school players To be seen anymore, or They are badmouthed by kiddos and play for themselves in small groups around the map

Long live the age of the kids! In the ettenmorse
    Games are for kids.Older people have other stuff to do,like working,preserving their family and buying their kids moar games
    ~Arachnathel Le Goddess~

Quote Originally Posted by Galadhol View Post
    The top dogs on this server definitely are/were(wherever they are now) Grimlak and Wofwof.
    The top dogs were and always will be, in no particular order, Carnash, Gurkh, Durum, Kresh, Caries, Kringer, Glargash, Bowlo, Fatal, Grimlak, Muttfink, Demandred, Carries, Mimic and Grimmjaw.

Oh and he might not be a doggy but I suddenly realised I really miss Krazhul!
    Last edited by Tingilinde; Jan 06 2014 at 07:03 AM. Reason: Forgot one important warg!
    Loves her puppies forever!
    My Puppielooks! White, Innocent, Cute, Brave, Perfect! *_*

Quote Originally Posted by poxnoxious View Post
    Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right. ~Oprah Winfrey, talk show host and CEO Turbine.

Have a fine time fools! <3
    looooooool
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c00000025f143/01000/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Tingilinde View Post
    The top dogs were and always will be, in no particular order, Carnash, Gurkh, Durum, Kresh, Caries, Kringer, Glargash, Bowlo, Fatal, Grimlak, Muttfink, Demandred, Carries, Mimic and Grimmjaw.

Oh and he might not be a doggy but I suddenly realised I really miss Krazhul!
    What about Ticks!
    [Center] [url=http://www.sigcreator.com/][img]http://www.sigcreator.com/generatedsigs/87113131175lotro_lotro11.png[/img][/url]
    ll Flicky - r10 Stalker ll Hispanabs Raidbabys - Rank 2 Black arrow ll
    ll Aiumdurr - r9 Hunter ll Auria - r6 Captain ll [/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Erlo View Post
    Not entirely true, I have returned.. but champ so messed up in moors right now, I much prefer to play burg!

Are you returning to Laurelin Erlo?

Page 228 of 283 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 238 278 ... LastLast