We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 227 of 278 FirstFirst ... 127 177 217 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 237 277 ... LastLast
Results 5,651 to 5,675 of 6939
  1. #5651
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Arachnathelland (Ettenmoors)
    Posts
    162

    Hypocrisy

    Quote Originally Posted by ServantGrimm View Post
    Now, now, now, before you turn me to stone with that look, - Lord Moraurat you must forgive me. I have no words against you because of my loyalty to the true Raid/zerg-leader the player whom got great skills and power. The only one i lack respect for is pina. And trust me everyone it's a matter of time before Multibox is Bann-able in Ettens.. Maybe 1-3 months. But yes When on a mission of revenge/trolling, one must maintain total control, over risks, emotions, and one's enemies. The single greatest threat to success is losing control of your allies- forgive that bad behaviour.
    Yeah,that's why you duo with your macro-user brother,isnt it?What will happen if macro-using befomes bannable?Will you turn against your own brother?I think you'll not,so please,stop being such a hypocrite.

    P.S. Also,stop licking players' butts

    Arachnathel loves all the "special ones"
    Last edited by Maglaf; Dec 06 2013 at 07:16 AM. Reason: Usual reason (Typos)

  2. #5652
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    SWEDEN-ENGLAND
    Posts
    116

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by Maglaf View Post
    Yeah,that's why you duo with your macro-user brother,isnt it?What will happen if macro-using befomes bannable?Will you turn against your own brother?I think you'll not,so please,stop being such a hypocrite.

    P.S. Also,stop licking players' butts

    Arachnathel loves all the "special ones"

    Oh dear macro user even? He he HAha. I love you Arachna. Well to be honest im good at licking arses and other things, So the ladies always say hehe and i only do ladies. So i will not stop that. Oh My boy, at this moment there are things in play that dwarf your penchant for gullibility. I mean i am The Servant THE Servant mate. Ill stop qq about PIna after all it's my style to stir the pot up. Two wrongs can never make a right because two wrongs can never equal each other and to be honest I smell the distinct aroma of retribution in the air. If anyone needs revenge on me and morth.. Dig a grave for yourself ingame HAHA, no we use skills and some tactics if you wanna kill us bring 6 creeps.

  3. #5653
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Arachnathelland (Ettenmoors)
    Posts
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by ServantGrimm View Post
    Oh dear macro user even? He he HAha. I love you Arachna. Well to be honest im good at licking arses and other things, So the ladies always say hehe and i only do ladies. So i will not stop that. Oh My boy, at this moment there are things in play that dwarf your penchant for gullibility. I mean i am The Servant THE Servant mate. Ill stop qq about PIna after all it's my style to stir the pot up. Two wrongs can never make a right because two wrongs can never equal each other and to be honest I smell the distinct aroma of retribution in the air. If anyone needs revenge on me and morth.. Dig a grave for yourself ingame HAHA, no we use skills and some tactics if you wanna kill us bring 6 creeps.
    Too bad you're under the effects of alcohol and illegal substances again.You have some (rare) clarity moments where we can see your level of intelligence (I'm serious).I'm quite sad I cant argue about the fact of whether both are cheaters or not,cause whatever I say will be "countered" with an illogical response :/
    I love how you were zerging with your reaver a few months ago,but suddenly you change on freep.At least creepside got rid of a terrible switcher
    P.S. : I'm sure you love licking butts(especially if they are full of ####) but as far as I'm concerned,Moraurat would be extremelly disturbed if he had someone sticking a tongue in his ####.Don't forget,he's not a lady.

    P.S.II : By "ladies" you mean sluts,right?

    Arachnathel loges you,"special boy"
    Last edited by Maglaf; Dec 06 2013 at 10:38 AM.

  4. #5654
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    266
    So someone still actually "pvp's" in this game? Oh dear...

  5. #5655
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Lumbercamp
    Posts
    363
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadhol View Post
    So someone still actually "pvp's" in this game? Oh dear...
    What a LOVELY signature, Berul!

  6. #5656
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumbercamp View Post
    What a LOVELY signature, Berul!
    No it isn't! He is only level 85! ruins the entire sig. Dat sexy uruk though <3

  7. #5657
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    SWEDEN-ENGLAND
    Posts
    116

    Cool Redbull

    Quote Originally Posted by Maglaf View Post
    Too bad you're under the effects of alcohol and illegal substances again.You have some (rare) clarity moments where we can see your level of intelligence (I'm serious).I'm quite sad I cant argue about the fact of whether both are cheaters or not,cause whatever I say will be "countered" with an illogical response :/
    I love how you were zerging with your reaver a few months ago,but suddenly you change on freep.At least creepside got rid of a terrible switcher
    P.S. : I'm sure you love licking butts(especially if they are full of ####) but as far as I'm concerned,Moraurat would be extremelly disturbed if he had someone sticking a tongue in his ####.Don't forget,he's not a lady.

    P.S.II : By "ladies" you mean sluts,right?

    Arachnathel loges you,"special boy"


    Hehe. Fair enough, I did do Mutiny for reasons. Arach you never stop to suprise me oh man. But Destruction is in my DNA i keep going against the tide. Take it up with Darwin. The greater the power, the greater the potential for abuse - Im of

    It isn't really our choices that distinguish who we are. It's our commitment to them.

  8. #5658
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Arachnathelland (Ettenmoors)
    Posts
    162

    Again,you fail

    Quote Originally Posted by ServantGrimm View Post
    Hehe. Fair enough, I did do Mutiny for reasons. Arach you never stop to suprise me oh man. But Destruction is in my DNA i keep going against the tide. Take it up with Darwin. The greater the power, the greater the potential for abuse - Im of

    It isn't really our choices that distinguish who we are. It's our commitment to them.
    Biologically,it's impossible to have destruction in your DNA.Also,even if we assume you had destruction in your genes,still that doesnt mean you'd go against the tide.


    P.S. Playing freep is not "going against the tide,it is going WITH the tide.Next time don't be such a hypocrite

  9. #5659
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Groningen
    Posts
    92
    Freep groups are pretty much overpowered from my looks this afternoon, I had 9 people in my raid me healing and 1 captain and others all dps and the creeps couldn't do anything in their own keep against us, may have been because they had no defilers or warleaders. I will make myself a raid tonight you guys can prepare for it and I'll see how it will work out.

    cheers

  10. #5660
    If people choose to switch then it is there choice it is not like they are not easily replaceable is it? If you stopped all the forum QQ maybe you could actually get some pvp done at some point before Mordor? Just a suggestion...


    Will be there Irthor cheers.

  11. #5661
    Quote Originally Posted by irthor View Post
    Freep groups are pretty much overpowered from my looks this afternoon, I had 9 people in my raid me healing and 1 captain and others all dps and the creeps couldn't do anything in their own keep against us, may have been because they had no defilers or warleaders. I will make myself a zerg tonight you guys can prepare for it and I'll see how it will work out.

    cheers
    Even if they had healers they can't outheal freeps dps atm (heals didn't get scaled). So making groups larger then 6 man is pointless for creeps to stay on visible classes and getting ganked over and over again. Then in 30 minutes you will see Grams camp and Warg pack ganking loners and freeps QQing about wargs.

  12. #5662
    Quote Originally Posted by irthor View Post
    hahahahha so sad, every single time when I try to pull out a fair fight people log over to creep.
    names as zpykee,tzepesh,tesak.
    can't blame catrat since he is a no lifer and lives in ettens, probably never sleeps at all.
    thanks for the fair fights like always, only wanna fight in your own keep, your own hugpost or you own fapyard.
    hope you will be happy with your rank 15 catrat totally not deserved you are still a noob on warg l2p. bye
    So much hate!

  13. #5663
    Quote Originally Posted by Esondall View Post
    So much hate!

    irthor



    irthor is offline Member


    Join Date:Jan 2012Location:GroningenPosts:78




    -------------------------------------
    Best NEW freep player: Anilech.. Hobbit guardian good and nice player

    Best NEW creep player: No idea
    ------------------------------------
    Best Champion: Felixuko and Grinadan

    Best Minstrel: Dairos

    Best Loremaster: Felathurin, Cyed

    Best Warden: Thraric

    Best Runekeeper: Anoir and Alanth

    Best Guardian: Anilech

    Best Burglar: /

    Best Hunter: Cazikee

    Best Captain: Hiroji

    -------------------------------

    CREEPS!!!

    Best Warleader: Mannriper

    Best Warg: Catrat

    Best Reaver: Moraurat

    Best Blackarrow: Ush and Patrat

    Best Weaver: Preyfix

    Best Defiler: nothing good about a defiler these days so i pass for this one
    -------------------------------

    Best Freep: Felixuko

    Best Creep: not really a creep thats really stronger than the others atm in my opinion..

    -------------------------------

    Best freep leader: Grinadan and Toroga

    Best creep leader: Moraurat and Palinkirk
    -------------------------------

    Biggest nublet!!: Bev
    -------------------------------

    Sexiest Freep: all dwarfs

    Sexiest Creep: all the dead creeps are sexy
    -------------------------------

    No lifer!: Catrat, Morgothel and Felixuko
    -------------------------------

    Last edited by irthor; Feb 14 2013 at 01:25 AM.



    LMAO .... Jealous kids just can't make up there minds .... ROFL

  14. #5664
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Groningen
    Posts
    92
    I thought you were a good warg begin RoR and end of RoI, you have been slacking lately, best warg in my opinion is Glitcho's warg Silvester how much people hate him including myself I think he is one of the best wargs

  15. #5665
    Quote Originally Posted by irthor View Post
    I thought you were a good warg begin RoR and end of RoI, you have been slacking lately, best warg in my opinion is Glitcho's warg Silvester how much people hate him including myself I think he is one of the best wargs
    Hahahaha

    Whatever makes you happy kiddo, whatever makes you happy.
    Someday you will be fullgrown and can you talk with the adults too, and maybe....maybe we will believe you then....just maybe!
    So make sure you eat your plate clean everyday and don´t smoke because it will keep you short forever.
    And next time when you say or post something kiddo make sure you tell the same things as before, adults are smart and will not believe you anymore afther a while.

    I know its sad I let myself pulled in this #### so this will be my last post again.

    Cba with nonsens!

    OUT!!

  16. #5666
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Arachnathelland (Ettenmoors)
    Posts
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by irthor View Post
    I thought you were a good warg begin RoR and end of RoI, you have been slacking lately, best warg in my opinion is Glitcho's warg Silvester how much people hate him including myself I think he is one of the best wargs
    Hahahahaha :') Ahem...I mean,like,really? Are you serious Bieber (wannabe) boy?Even if Catrat is not the best warg in Ettens atm( everyone has his/her own opinion),there are probably a hundred of wargs who are better than this FCing piece of ####.

    P.S. Please,this is an English speaking game,so use the English language correctly

    P.S.2 Baby baby baby ooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

  17. #5667
    Quote Originally Posted by Maglaf View Post
    Even if Catrat is not the best warg in Ettens atm( everyone has his/her own opinion),there are probably a hundred of wargs who are better than this FCing piece of ####.
    I think the reason why he likes Silvester more is probably just because those two poor fellows used to play the same way. Fighting side by side the armies of freavers endlessly leaving Gramsfoot probably created this deep bond he lacks with Catrat.

  18. #5668
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    GV Stairs
    Posts
    755
    I consider myself a fair person, and if we talk about effectiveness I have to say that Sylvester (as I have said lot of times on freep OOC) was one of the most deadly wargs around if not the most. If you never played freep side against him you shouldn't compare.
    Was this because of his skill or because of the macroing? Who knows, but for sure playing a warg with macros is more effective by far.

    Anyway talking #### against Catrat is just senseless because he has been there in the good and the bad times and as far as I know he is a polite player. You can consider him better or worse warg, but he has been an important head on creep side for years. Maybe he is not the best warg, but he is the warg who invest his time on leading a raid instead making a WP to kill soloers (well sometimes he does that also but you know, he is a warg...). I really hope he keeps playing lotro once he is R15.

    And well, he is one of my favourite Ettenmoors NPCs.

  19. #5669
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Arachnathelland (Ettenmoors)
    Posts
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by TiNdA-LoS View Post
    I consider myself a fair person, and if we talk about effectiveness I have to say that Sylvester (as I have said lot of times on freep OOC) was one of the most deadly wargs around if not the most. If you never played freep side against him you shouldn't compare.
    Was this because of his skill or because of the macroing? Who knows, but for sure playing a warg with macros is more effective by far.

    Anyway talking #### against Catrat is just senseless because he has been there in the good and the bad times and as far as I know he is a polite player. You can consider him better or worse warg, but he has been an important head on creep side for years. Maybe he is not the best warg, but he is the warg who invest his time on leading a raid instead making a WP to kill soloers (well sometimes he does that also but you know, he is a warg...). I really hope he keeps playing lotro once he is R15.

    And well, he is one of my favourite Ettenmoors NPCs.
    Why are you sobitter with wargs and wargpacks señor Tinda? I dont think you have the right to talk as long as you play the Ezmode class
    Dont blame wargs for ruining you fun,blame your huntards who do not spamtrack them
    Last edited by Maglaf; Dec 12 2013 at 09:25 AM.

  20. #5670
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    GV Stairs
    Posts
    755
    Quote Originally Posted by Maglaf View Post
    Why are you sobitter with wargs and wargpacks señor Tinda? I dont think you have the right to talk as long as you play the Ezmode class
    Dont blame wargs for ruining you fun,blame your huntards who do not spamtrack them
    Haha God knows hunters are always guilty. They never spam track and are always the last in the group. 15% faster and always slacking!
    About wargs, being myself a sheep how could I don't hate them!
    Seriously, now wargs are in bad shape but in RoI with the bugged prepot and specially with the brand any good warg could kill me easy, so not so god mode. Half of my deaths came from there I think :P

    I hope see you all around the Moors once things are working better, with scaled heals and audacity sets. Maybe this season can be better than RoR. (Shouldn't be so hard...)

    /hugs for the Orcs and Uruks, /kiss for the lovely spiders and a big /rude for the stinky wargs.

  21. #5671
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    266
    The top dogs on this server definitely are/were(wherever they are now) Grimlak and Wofwof.

  22. #5672
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Arachnathelland (Ettenmoors)
    Posts
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by TiNdA-LoS View Post
    Haha God knows hunters are always guilty. They never spam track and are always the last in the group. 15% faster and always slacking!
    About wargs, being myself a sheep how could I don't hate them!
    Seriously, now wargs are in bad shape but in RoI with the bugged prepot and specially with the brand any good warg could kill me easy, so not so god mode. Half of my deaths came from there I think :P

    I hope see you all around the Moors once things are working better, with scaled heals and audacity sets. Maybe this season can be better than RoR. (Shouldn't be so hard...)

    /hugs for the Orcs and Uruks, /kiss for the lovely spiders and a big /rude for the stinky wargs.
    So,because a good warg warg could kill you,it means you were not godmode?I thought you were smarter.Now I see you're another another QQmaster.
    IF YOU WANT TO BEAT ALL CREEP CLASSES IN 1v1 YOU CAN ASK TURBINE.THEY WILL SURELY DO WHATEVER THEIR DOGGIES (aka FREEPS) ASK FOR.

    P.S.I hope all 30+ year old non-single players will disappear from this server.Honestly,your wife/husband/girlfriend/boyfriend/children are more important than this game.Games are made for kids,and since only a few people have a kid's soul,they are the nes who should play.So,Tinda,to sum up,Tinda,I'd prefer to see only a handful of old players and many many new ones,who are not tools.Cause sadly,most of freeps are tools,as well as a certain "wannabe" creep tribe are lackeys and minions of freeps
    Last edited by Maglaf; Dec 13 2013 at 09:38 AM.

  23. #5673
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadhol View Post
    The top dogs on this server definitely are/were(wherever they are now) Grimlak and Wofwof.
    Aurok is the best warg! get it right next time jheez.

  24. #5674
    We had fairly nice PvMP before HD, but they Turbined it again...

    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Turbined

  25. #5675
    Quote Originally Posted by TiNdA-LoS View Post
    I consider myself a fair person, ...
    The best warg is the dead warg...

 

 
Page 227 of 278 FirstFirst ... 127 177 217 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 237 277 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload