We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 225 of 281 FirstFirst ... 125 175 215 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 235 275 ... LastLast
Results 5,601 to 5,625 of 7002
    Activating shunning mode!
    *farts*

Quote Originally Posted by Angartor View Post
    This makes me wana play warg or burgler again !

Anyone know if Turbine actually does something with these fcers ?
    I doubt that posting screenies of these guys doing what they do will have an effect on whether they get punished or not

Quote Originally Posted by Tsumpion View Post

Oh! You guys might want to check altfinder too...

Cheers all

Tsu out
    Just checked altfinder and its Nefred the rank 8 burglar

Quote Originally Posted by Ior View Post
    I doubt that posting screenies of these guys doing what they do will have an effect on whether they get punished or not
    I asume the one who take the screens report em too.

Was nice fights yesterday creeps, glad to see you brought numbers.

Shame you didn't opt for a protracted fight and just wanted domination. Reknown / Infamy loss all round..

Quote Originally Posted by Khandaris View Post
    Was nice fights yesterday creeps, glad to see you brought numbers.

Shame you didn't opt for a protracted fight and just wanted domination. Reknown / Infamy loss all round..

I dont think that not wanting to pass you a single point of infamy for no reason can be considered "domination" And being 100% honest my priority target yesterday was to piss off freepzergleaders

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Maglaf View Post
    I dont think that not wanting to pass you a single point of infamy for no reason can be considered "domination" And being 100% honest my priority target yesterday was to piss off freepzergleaders

Cheers

No body was pissed off, everyone just said it was a boring night

Not sure where this 'us' and 'them' attitude came from. But it doesn't help when people promote it, instead of congratulating others on good fights etc!

After all it's just another game,not real life.
    Real life is a game, good people! I wasn't around for a while, but I would be more than happy if I could express my admiration towards the people who continue fightclubbing even after it was banned. This is the true dedication and I am glad there are still some of you who did not give up on their old ways just because someone told them it's a no-no thing! I am also grateful that freeps have finally their very own multiboxer so creeps are no longer disadvantaged with their infamy gain.

Hi Ketth!
    Nice to see you back.

Quote Originally Posted by TiNdA-LoS View Post
    Hi Ketth!
    Nice to see you back.
    Oh, hello there. I bid you good day, sir.

But I am not really back yet, I just felt like meeting some old friends again and few times corpsejumping Mr. Ricepan. Now that I've achieved both my goals, the game is uninstalled again and you won't see me before HD launches.
    Last edited by MorauratTheGreat; Nov 14 2013 at 02:26 AM.

Thanks for the reknown tonight Creeps. Some nice fights

You are quite the bitter person... feel sorry for you!

Have a snickers and chill
    I preferred cjing you for 2 mins ^_^ Kinda helped me a lot

Again....see ya out there. o/

I preferred cjing you for 2 mins ^_^ Kinda helped me a lot
    It was like love at first sight really, after your tainted kiss and I had fallen in battle, you protectively stood over me...

...when I was sure of what it was, I just had to come and find you again!

<3

It was like love at first sight really, after your tainted kiss and I had fallen in battle, you protectively stood over me...

...when I was sure of what it was, I just had to come and find you again!

<3

...and you found me and took care of me and protected me <3
    But will the rest understand our love?All of them are hunting down each other

<3 <3 <3
    Arachnathel

Maybe a bit early in all respects but: Happy Holidays Maggots!

?????????? ?????????? ?????????? ?????????? ?????????? ??????????

Ooo, the Freeps outside are fightfull. But the fires at Gramms delightfull.
    And since the update is go: let it blow, let it blow, let it blow!

It doesn't show signs of stoppin', creeps will be ripe for poppin'.
    The action is turned down low, let it blow, let it blow, let it blow

When we finally update the game, how I'll hate spending points in the store.
    But don't worry it''ll all be the same, Freeps will be farming us more!

This game is slowly dying, and my dears we're still goodbey-ing.
    But since ther's no other mmo to go: let it blow, let it blow, leeeeeeet iiiit bloooooooooow.

?????????? ?????????? ?????????? ?????????? ?????????? ??????????
    Last edited by Felathurin; Nov 17 2013 at 07:18 AM.

...and you found me and took care of me and protected me <3
    But will the rest understand our love?All of them are hunting down each other

<3 <3 <3
    Arachnathel
    I fear that the battlefield holds no such place for love!
    As the shadow grows all around us, strength in arms weakens.
    For now, I shall retreat to the shadows and train long into the night!
    Upon my return I shall find you on the battlefield once more so we may dance to the sound of clashing steel of the free peoples,
    and listen to the chorus of roaring minions of darkness,
    dancing our dance in the deadly embrace!

Until then, I shall seek a wise elf on my travels to better know the heart and mind of the elf and spider...

<3

I fear that the battlefield holds no such place for love!
    As the shadow grows all around us, strength in arms weakens.
    For now, I shall retreat to the shadows and train long into the night!
    Upon my return I shall find you on the battlefield once more so we may dance to the sound of clashing steel of the free peoples,
    and listen to the chorus of roaring minions of darkness,
    dancing our dance in the deadly embrace!

Until then, I shall seek a wise elf on my travels to better know the heart and mind of the elf and spider...

<3

After all these we have been through? </3

So Helm Deep's up I hear you say,
    you brag about this the whole effing day
    You say it's cool you say it's fine
    I bet we'll see that after a few months' time
    Freeps are OP,No!Freeps are weak
    I'm sure that's why you'll go on a killing streak
    I sound like I'm from ghetto but I dont care
    come argue with me if you dare.
    My lyrics are bad my music's worse
    but what can I do, I'm not Brunt of course
    We're full of nuts and filled with glory
    all of you hail Memento Mori
    We may qq,we might even cry
    yet we are the ones who'll make you die
    We're creeps,we stand strong
    CAUSE WE'RE FABULOUS
    Last edited by Maglaf; Nov 20 2013 at 12:20 PM. Reason: Typoez

Quote Originally Posted by Brandiwise View Post
    I know you think this is probably the height of amusement and probably irony but just to note that the original purpose of the World Tree thread was to celebrate PvMP on Laurelin, to pay respects to those who played their classes well and respectfully.

Having recently returned (I've played since pre-release) I have to say that it was sad to see the state of the Ettens these days. We used to respect the areas immediately around Glan Vraig and Grams even while other servers found themselves locked into those areas and never able to escape. We had rules (largely unwritten) about never forgetting the player behind the keyboard and rules were enforced by senior players on both sides. We used to (mostly) respect 1v1s - okay that may be a bit of revisionist history but certainly some of us tried...

Given you are one of the leaders on the free peoples side you might want to think about that and about what, under your stewardship and the stewardship of others in such positions, you have allowed the Ettens to become. I know that it would be distasteful to many of the real heroes of the Ettenmoors.

If you want to see what it was like, then have a look at the first few pages of http://archive.lotrocommunity.eu/mon...-laurelin.html and the very start of this thread. If you can honestly say that the Ettens is a better place I'd be surprised.

If nothing else, see Helms Deep as a new start and see if some of the respect can be brought back - by both sides. The server will be the better for it.

EDIT: Not sorted out a signature yet but my warg is Kringer
    For Kringer, and anyone else wondering about these posts written by "Calthoras".
    This account is not possessed by Calthoras, but a person from a certain creep tribe. You can very easily pay attention to the amount of written posts from this account. (currently 2) The imposter explains the usage of this account by his main account being banned. This as well, is a false statement. All of this is only a deliberate sullying of Calthoras' name and hopefully not too many are falling for this.
    Last edited by Grinadan; Nov 21 2013 at 08:49 AM.

Figured I'd not respond to this sad behaviour but I guess I'll have to.
    The account created under my alts name 'Calthoras' is not me. It's created by some kid in a pathetic attempt to troll.

Calminayon is my only account, since that is the character that used to be my main. Please note that I avoid posting in this forum whenever possible. And if I did I'd never ever say the stuff like that kid did in my name. I'll try and get this account banned. I'd appreciate if others tried to do the same. While the name is no longer offensive (it started with 'Cunthoras') it is obviously created in an attempt to stir up the forum and bring back the insults. I think most of us have a strong suspicion of who's behind all this. I know I do.

The writing style is also completely different than mine, I think it should be easy to figure out who's trolling and who isn't. If you have any questions regarding any of this, speak to my character ingame and you'll find out who the real Calthoras is.

Enjoy HD, cya on the field and ignore this imposters messages, please.

Cal out.
    Last edited by Calminayon; Nov 21 2013 at 04:24 AM.

Ah, so it wasn't you after all. Then it's really disgusting. I already reported the false account and I hope it will get banned. I swear that if I would find out someone from my tribe (Memento Mori) did this I would immediately kick such person out (and I can do that, I am an officer in the tribe, you just need to hand me the evidence). You have my full support in this matter. I believe though that you had in mind another tribe, my good Grinadan. It is nothing new that switchers are often full of hatred and this particular tribe is almost full of them, so I wouldn't be surprised if the troll was one of their people. But I don't find it fitting to call them a creep tribe as you did. It's unfair to the rest of us who play on creepside for years.

On the other hand, I disagree with using a word "kid" as an insult. And you did it even twice, fair sir Calthoras. Childhood is the best and the most wonderful part for one's life and by using it as an insult you are simply trashing and degrading the concept of it. This should be a big NO. I understand why this unhappy incident upset you, but I think you should keep your cool and try to be the bigger man. I hope just like you that others won't get confused about your characters' names. I think though that it makes it difficult for them to keep the track of who is who as long as you are changing the character which is currently your "main" with each class update that comes live. But I am not judging you, I understand why you switched to a tactical class.

Quote Originally Posted by Grinadan View Post
    For Kringer, and anyone else wondering about these posts written by "Calthoras".
    This account is not possessed by Calthoras, but a person from a certain creep tribe. You can very easily pay attention to the amount of written posts from this account. (currently 2) This is explained how his main account got banned, which is a false statement as well. This is only a deliberate sullying of Calthoras' name and hopefully not too many are falling for this.
    I bid you good afternoon,you great warrior.I would love to correct some of your statements
    1) "Of a certain creep tribe"? How can you be so sure that the person who did that was not an angry tribeless soloer who got roflstomped for the 100th time by the freep zergtrain? NOTE: That could happen vice versa (angry freep,creeps zerging)
    2) What do you mean by "This is explained how his main account got banned"? I dont really understand this and I'd love it if you could illuminate me

I want to wish the best of luck on finding that person.I personally(as well as a member of MM) condemn such actions.The creep ooc was full of "jokes" about Calthoras,but I as far as I'm concerned,they stayed there.It is really terrible to see jokes from ingame channels to be transported here,where all of us show a more "humanly" side of ourselves.That person got reported by me and some fellow creeps I wouldnt like to name

P.S. Dear Grinadan,I suggest keeping these suspicions out of the forums,because there are some lackeys in Tree who press the report button with the excuse of "naming" and "shaming" whenever they see a name in the posts.I have received some infractions about that and I feel it's my duty to advice you too.Dont give them the happiness they get from reporting people

xoxoxo
    Arachnathel <3
    Last edited by Maglaf; Nov 21 2013 at 07:31 AM. Reason: Kisses AND hugs,not only kisses <3

1) "Of a certain creep tribe"? How can you be so sure that the person who did that was not an angry tribeless soloer who got roflstomped for the 100th time by the freep zergtrain? NOTE: That could happen vice versa (angry freep,creeps zerging)
    Ah, I didn't look at it from this perspective. It is indeed true the person could have been even someone from your own ranks, from freepside. I know you used to play on creepside, Calthoras, so maybe you just made someone angry already back then and now that he saw you zerging again it all just stirred up inside of him. I think we have to take also this into our consideration.

Question inception

calthoras
    Figured I'd not respond to this sad behaviour but I guess I'll have to.
    The account created under my alts name 'Calminayon' is not me. It's created by some kid in a pathetic attempt to troll.

Calthoras is my only account, since that is the character that used to be my main. Please note that I avoid posting in this forum whenever possible. And if I did I'd never ever say the stuff like that kid did in my name. I'll try and get this account banned. I'd appreciate if others tried to do the same. While the name is no longer offensive (it started with 'Cunthoras') it is obviously created in an attempt to stir up the forum and bring back the insults. I think most of us have a strong suspicion of who's behind all this. I know I do.

The writing style is also completely different than mine, I think it should be easy to figure out who's trolling and who isn't. If you have any questions regarding any of this, speak to my character ingame and you'll find out who the real Calminayon is.

--How do we know that is cal? is this me? who are you? how do we know this. is this a dream in a dream?

Page 225 of 281 FirstFirst ... 125 175 215 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 235 275 ... LastLast