We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 221 of 281 FirstFirst ... 121 171 211 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 231 271 ... LastLast
Results 5,501 to 5,525 of 7001

Congratulations!

Just dropping by to congratulate Anoir on a well deserved rank. I don't think I'm wrong when I say, we all have our different opinions about you and your playstyle - some hate it, and some hate it even more Jokes aside, getting that much reknown (legit) in this game, is something special - no doubt about that! The discussion and QQ of how you've farmed creeps up and down I'll leave for OOC, but I still would like to point out, that you have been one of the few freeps being farmed when the zerg went the other way, which many people seem to forget. And what I personally respect your for the most, is being one of the incredibly few freeps, who won't run from a 1v1 - always close and enjoyable fights (when you do not 2-shot me, that is). Need more of those kind of players in Ettens. Freep and Creep. Keep it up, looking forward to future fights with you!

The rest of you, I'll see out on the battlefield! Happy hunting!

/Zigsag

Quote Originally Posted by Zigsag View Post
    Just dropping by to congratulate Anoir on a well deserved rank. I don't think I'm wrong when I say, we all have our different opinions about you and your playstyle - some hate it, and some hate it even more Jokes aside, getting that much reknown (legit) in this game, is something special - no doubt about that! The discussion and QQ of how you've farmed creeps up and down I'll leave for OOC, but I still would like to point out, that you have been one of the few freeps being farmed when the zerg went the other way, which many people seem to forget. And what I personally respect your for the most, is being one of the incredibly few freeps, who won't run from a 1v1 - always close and enjoyable fights (when you do not 2-shot me, that is). Need more of those kind of players in Ettens. Freep and Creep. Keep it up, looking forward to future fights with you!

The rest of you, I'll see out on the battlefield! Happy hunting!

/Zigsag
    A high rank RK not running away from 1 vs 1? YEAH RESPECT! More seriously, why would a RK run away from a spar? Easy infamy 90% of the time. :P

True that, I really respect him as a player. He sticked to his RK for most of the time he was playing (let's leave aside RK was for most of its existence a faceroll class able to kill anything) and in the rare moments when RK wasn't that good he was still around (though he was playing a WS minstrel, which was... well, another faceroll at that time). So thumbs up! And GJ on not running from 1vs1 either!

Anoir sucks. Grats!

Quote Originally Posted by Ethirielll View Post
    Anoir sucks. Grats!
    Can this be considered as naming?

@Brunt: Yeah I agree.Freepraid VS Freepraid is decent action.But where exactly did you see drama?I only see facts and statements

Grats Anoir. R14 is something to be and a hellalot renown to scoop up, props for that.

Cool sup nabs

Gz anoir my favourite leeching target.

Halo everyone..I've been looking at servers to transfer my mini to. My home server is WW where i have 2 fairly high ranked chars one which is my main a soon to be r11 rk..I would say 80% of my play time in lotro i spend pvping as i find this as the only challenge in game..Would you guys say Laurelin is a good server to transfer to in terms of pvp? I know the "big action" servers atm is Snowb and maybe Eldar, but i prefer to roam around solo w/o having to worry about 40 creeps coming after me also lag on such big servers in rvsr fights are just unbearable to me, thats why im not considering these big servers as a new home for my mini.

I'd say no, Laurelin pvp is rather bad, compared to other servers, since most players don't want good action and they'd rather go easy mode farms/zergs/keep hugging ^^. Also you don't have to worry about 40 creeps, but you do have to worry about a certain nab that multiboxes 6 blackarrows cause he can't play

Quote Originally Posted by Fenila View Post
    Halo everyone..I've been looking at servers to transfer my mini to. My home server is WW where i have 2 fairly high ranked chars one which is my main a soon to be r11 rk..I would say 80% of my play time in lotro i spend pvping as i find this as the only challenge in game..Would you guys say Laurelin is a good server to transfer to in terms of pvp? I know the "big action" servers atm is Snowb and maybe Eldar, but i prefer to roam around solo w/o having to worry about 40 creeps coming after me also lag on such big servers in rvsr fights are just unbearable to me, thats why im not considering these big servers as a new home for my mini.
    Quote Originally Posted by Felathurin View Post
    Welcome to Laurelin, the sign should have read;
    loyalty, honour, respect? It's all in your head.
    Be sure to visit us at least once a day,
    we feed off your anger in a positive way.

Welcome to Laurelin, where the action is small,
    the insults still personal and the ego's are tall.
    Don't worry I have a feeling you'll fit right in,
    we all share your love for a certain freep kin.

Welcome to Laurelin, we hope you will stay,
    just learn to accept the way we want you to play.
    Remember to keep an eye on our /ooc chat,
    you'll soon learn the ropes from almighty Patrat.

Welcome to Laurelin, leave your expectations at the door.
    This server is nothing like you've ever seen before.
    Sure we have our ganking and camping and corpsejumping types,
    just makes the victory sweeter when the raid eventually wipes.

Welcome to Laurelin, OK maybe just more of the same.
    But at least we got the [Roleplay tag], which has to count for something in this game?
    I bet in time you'll learn to adapt to our crowd,
    if not: be sure not to let the door hit you on the way out.

Welcome to Laurelin, last call for the train heading nowhere fast.
    The good and bad memories you create will forever last.
    It's saver not to carry your heart on your sleeve,
    just post a little something on the Tree before you leave.
    Salutes and welcome.

Hello there and welcome to the jungle (check Guns 'n' Roses song ). Well the last month action is mainly Freepraid +soloers VS Crèperaid + solo creepsies.Dont listen to Morgoes,he hasnt been online since his 1st ager legendary keyboard was crafted!!!You should know that we have an awesome guy who multiboxes on creepside.Haters gonna hate

P.S. Solo rk?Meh,I'll only appreciate the person who will solo as a captain ^_^

P.P.S. Also we got some FCers in the server.

Quote Originally Posted by Maglaf View Post
    Hello there and welcome to the jungle (check Guns 'n' Roses song ). Well the last month action is mainly Freepraid +soloers VS Crèperaid + solo creepsies.Dont listen to Morgoes,he hasnt been online since his 1st ager legendary keyboard was crafted!!!You should know that we have an awesome guy who multiboxes on creepside.Haters gonna hate

P.S. Solo rk?Meh,I'll only appreciate the person who will solo as a captain ^_^

P.P.S. Also we got some FCers in the server.
    Awwww you're so cute, here's a quarter go play a song on the jukebox ^^. I've pvp'd enough on laurelin to know how action is and how players are in there. I've tried to get better action but people just wanted lame, boring action, like hiding and running away and spendind 30 minutes looking all over for the other side raid. I've stopped playing lotro cause action in ettens was bad and pve content was just innexistent. You tell me that i haven't been on for a while, but the action didn't improve, it's still the same thing as it waswhen i've stopped playing . And your "haters gonna hate" comment... I've said it before, and i'll say it again, you creeps root for him, but if you see 6 hunters multiboxed in ettens, you won't like it either, say what you will, you know you wouldn't

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoes View Post
    Awwww you're so cute, here's a quarter go play a song on the jukebox ^^. I've pvp'd enough on laurelin to know how action is and how players are in there. I've tried to get better action but people just wanted lame, boring action, like hiding and running away and spendind 30 minutes looking all over for the other side raid. I've stopped playing lotro cause action in ettens was bad and pve content was just innexistent. You tell me that i haven't been on for a while, but the action didn't improve, it's still the same thing as it waswhen i've stopped playing . And your "haters gonna hate" comment... I've said it before, and i'll say it again, you creeps root for him, but if you see 6 hunters multiboxed in ettens, you won't like it either, say what you will, you know you wouldn't
    What a compliment ^^ .Well for me,that's the action.As far as I'm concerned,no fight in Middle-Earth was prearranged . About the multiboxing part,I'm gonna tell you the same thing.I dont care even if you multibox 2 raids full of hunters.Of course you'll get loads of negative reactions,but not from me
    Multiboxing is NOT a violation.You're free to do eet
    Last edited by Maglaf; Aug 28 2013 at 11:35 AM. Reason: Typos and to add something

Gratis Anonab!

PvMP wise this is not the server for you. Not much action, and if there is action then it's only a few hours during the evening.

I'd say no, Laurelin pvp is rather bad, compared to other servers, since most players don't want good action and they'd rather go easy mode farms/zergs/keep hugging ^^.
    I've tried to get better action but people just wanted lame, boring action, like hiding and running away and spendind 30 minutes looking all over for the other side raid.

Sorry, simply had to. This is from the time you opened a raid to zerg the **** out of the 3 only remaining visibles in Moors.

I've said it before, and i'll say it again, you creeps root for him, but if you see 6 hunters multiboxed in ettens, you won't like it either, say what you will, you know you wouldn't
    I would really like to see 6 multiboxed hunters in Ettens. You know, the real reason people usually moan about Pina is because he was "able" to run this and they were not. Just a pure envy. The rest of us doesn't have either skill, money, time or balls to play like this and go through all these useless fights.

Tynx for all the feedback, not exactly what I was hoping for...maybe I will just check it out for myself anyways

Tynx for all the feedback, not exactly what I was hoping for...maybe I will just check it out for myself anyways
    Don't read too much into the nay-sayers....you can still solo around the moors on Laurelin, just don't expect too much glory/infamy, but do feel very proud of every single point

Quote Originally Posted by Ketth View Post

Sorry, simply had to. This is from the time you opened a raid to zerg the **** out of the 3 only remaining visibles in Moors.

I would really like to see 6 multiboxed hunters in Ettens. You know, the real reason people usually moan about Pina is because he was "able" to run this and they were not. Just a pure envy. The rest of us doesn't have either skill, money, time or balls to play like this and go through all these useless fights.
    You know, i started writing this a lot differently but i figured that you've ( not you specifically but your "group" ) has done this before, running away from fights which you couldn't win. I have never opened a raid to zerg, ever. I don't like it, i don't support but most of all it's boooooooore snore. Every time i've started a group ( oh, and i've never started a raid with 24 people right away, unless the other side had a raid of 24, you start small and gradually get more IF needed, but that's another topic ), i've started it because the other side was stronger. People who were in my raids and freeps that were around know that i didn't zerg, in fact there are quite a lot of annoyed people that would QQ cause i didn't invite them because i didn't want to turn fights into gy/keep/grams farm or whatever.

Oh, and that's just excuses. "We envy pina cause he was able to do it"... Mmmmmno, because i believe in fair fights and good action. And more people in ettens should, most just want easy mode infamy, keep hugging, gy farming, the usual, but you'd get a lot more infamy if you get some good raid v raid fights, rather than 1-2 solo kills from the keep every 20 mins. But anyway, this discussion is pointless, i've opened the topic in the past, it got me nowhere, so you can all just farm, hug, support multiboxers with no skill, i shouldn't care anymore, nobody supports me anyway .

You know, i started writing this a lot differently but i figured that you've ( not you specifically but your "group" ) has done this before, running away from fights which you couldn't win. I have never opened a raid to zerg, ever. I don't like it, i don't support but most of all it's boooooooore snore. Every time i've started a group ( oh, and i've never started a raid with 24 people right away, unless the other side had a raid of 24, you start small and gradually get more IF needed, but that's another topic ), i've started it because the other side was stronger. People who were in my raids and freeps that were around know that i didn't zerg, in fact there are quite a lot of annoyed people that would QQ cause i didn't invite them because i didn't want to turn fights into gy/keep/grams farm or whatever.

Oh, and that's just excuses. "We envy pina cause he was able to do it"... Mmmmmno, because i believe in fair fights and good action. And more people in ettens should, most just want easy mode infamy, keep hugging, gy farming, the usual, but you'd get a lot more infamy if you get some good raid v raid fights, rather than 1-2 solo kills from the keep every 20 mins. But anyway, this discussion is pointless, i've opened the topic in the past, it got me nowhere, so you can all just farm, hug, support multiboxers with no skill, i shouldn't care anymore, nobody supports me anyway .
    I kind of remember you saying once that you had to disband because there was a creep raid and even though you tried you weren't able to get enough people to join you and the fight was without a chance. This is also called a tactic. And just for a record, I am not blaming you for it, although I could also say: "He disbanded because he wasn't able to zerg any longer". But I would really appreciate if you would remove those blue glasses you are wearing all the time and realize that running from a fight "you cannot win" to a place where you "can possibly win" is also a tactic. And most of the raids that were ever opened weren't opened with the zerg purpose only, at least I believe that. Though I will gladly admit I've opened a few zerg raids myself. I don't get why are people so afraid to own up to their own actions. Of course you've opened also a few raids for zerging some particular people. Who haven't? Why are you so afraid to admit it? Does it make you feel better about yourself? Seriously, there aren't many raidleaders around who could say they never made a raid to zerg certain people (though to be fair the only person that comes to my mind is Palinkir) and I am 100% sure you are not one of them. But really, I don't blame you. I would blame you just for being such coward and not admitting that.

And I am not making any excuses for what Pina does. If you disagree with the arguments I brought in then it's in everyone's capability to play like him. Really, everyone has the same option! And you said most the people aim for the easymode, which would be exactly this. The only thing that stops them is their laziness I presume. But then no one can blame Pina for putting his efforts into what he does.

Anvi: we've talked about this before, so I can be short: shame to see you go man. Your fat dwarf will be missed.

Anoir: Gratz! Now get back to the Moors.

Fenila: it's really not as bad as the peeps say here. Agreed, it's not as crowded as Snowbourn, but if you want some solo/small group action Laurelin is not a bad place to be at all. A lot better than Withy from what I heard You just gotta be a bit realistic and don't hope to find 10 creeps on a monday morning. Other than that Laurelin has good and bad days, solo and raid wise. Some advice: create a freaver and just have a look at laurelin during your preferred pvp times. It may take some time but it'll help you make a decision based on your own experiences, rather than listen to the peeps on this QQforum :P

Heordwyns QQ is getting boring, need more QQ from people who actually play the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Ketth View Post
    I kind of remember you saying once that you had to disband because there was a creep raid and even though you tried you weren't able to get enough people to join you and the fight was without a chance. This is also called a tactic. And just for a record, I am not blaming you for it, although I could also say: "He disbanded because he wasn't able to zerg any longer". But I would really appreciate if you would remove those blue glasses you are wearing all the time and realize that running from a fight "you cannot win" to a place where you "can possibly win" is also a tactic. And most of the raids that were ever opened weren't opened with the zerg purpose only, at least I believe that. Though I will gladly admit I've opened a few zerg raids myself. I don't get why are people so afraid to own up to their own actions. Of course you've opened also a few raids for zerging some particular people. Who haven't? Why are you so afraid to admit it? Does it make you feel better about yourself? Seriously, there aren't many raidleaders around who could say they never made a raid to zerg certain people (though to be fair the only person that comes to my mind is Palinkir) and I am 100% sure you are not one of them. But really, I don't blame you. I would blame you just for being such coward and not admitting that.

And I am not making any excuses for what Pina does. If you disagree with the arguments I brought in then it's in everyone's capability to play like him. Really, everyone has the same option! And you said most the people aim for the easymode, which would be exactly this. The only thing that stops them is their laziness I presume. But then no one can blame Pina for putting his efforts into what he does.
    Because i have NEVER opened a raid for zerging and i NEVER wanted to zerg. There was one time when Pali had a 24+ creep group up, mostly greenies, and it kinda ended with gy farm, whatever we did. But unlike maaaaaaaaaaany people in ettens, i have NEVER went nor supported zerg. All your bs about me zerging, is just bs. I've made groups against your OWN groups and you ran away from fights. You ran away with more numbers aswell. Every time i've started a group, it was because other side had a group, or we had 10 and 20 creeps were hugging TR. Oh and on numerous ocasions i HAD TO switch sides and try to get some good action, like when freeps were farming gy or farming grams. You can go type this bs in your tribe chat cause only your group can believe you. You think of yourselves good pvpers because you can troll? because you have the ability to support a player ( pinab ) with 0 skill, that can only play 6 ba's at the same time so he can oneshot people? Does that mean you're good at pvp? Derailing from the subject again... Ketth, it's because of you that pvp is getting more ruined by the day on laurelin. It's all you baby! ( for those of you that don't understand or whatever, ask yourselves how pvp action was before the nab started pvping more )

Quote Originally Posted by DutchEZmoder View Post
    Heordwyns QQ is getting boring, need more QQ from people who actually play the game.
    You multibox 6 ba's for easy mode, your comments are invalid.

Page 221 of 281 FirstFirst ... 121 171 211 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 231 271 ... LastLast