We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 219 of 283 FirstFirst ... 119 169 209 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 229 269 ... LastLast
Results 5,451 to 5,475 of 7052
    Thanks guys
    | BAGNARSK ~ R11 WARG | NIMGLOIN ~ PINK DWARVEN MINSTREL |
    "DON'T BE JEL, BE REEM"

lol at Morgos K/D,

Gratz on rank Grinadan, Patrat and Baggy
    Master at Arms Darimir, Inspiration to Men, member of The Western Alliance!

Lieutenant Aldagash Vegetarian Harvester Of Sorrow, member of Invictus!

Thumbs up

Good action yesterday, a bit boring in the beginning, but when Pali had a freepraid some nice action was taking place :P In the end of the night i got 14.507 infamy :O Most since months lol. Thanks all who joined me.

Quote Originally Posted by DutchEZmoder View Post
    screenshot
    Nice invite shortcuts you have there for your bots

Quote Originally Posted by Ketth View Post
    Nice invite shortcuts you have there for your bots
    Hehe yeah saves me a lot of time by typing it every time or select+right click etc :P

Big GRATZ Dema :-)

Mght pop in this w/end to say hi
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c000000084604/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Tom/Gil/Arp - Shield Brothers
    Gilanakh/Gilarllug - Memento Mori

Late congratulations to Grinadan, my favourite Finn! After myself ofcourse.

Found it quite fun yesterday to charge into the creeps only wielding a knife. Even managed to get some renown by that ^^. Also found it quite suprising that creeps had to take more then 5 hits to kill me on 4.5k morale with only 350 armour and 0 audacity. So beware! Because next time Lug is blue and freeps are there. Expect me with lvl 12 armour and a bow I'll fetch from somewhere!
    [color=#0000FF]Known as Turulnya R7[/color][color=#DF0101][right]Shaknarburz R7 Warleader/Arunagh R7 Stalker[/right][/color]

Quote Originally Posted by Turulnya View Post
    Found it quite fun yesterday to charge into the creeps only wielding a knife. Even managed to get some renown by that ^^. Also found it quite suprising that creeps had to take more then 5 hits to kill me on 4.5k morale with only 350 armour and 0 audacity. So beware! Because next time Lug is blue and freeps are there. Expect me with lvl 12 armour and a bow I'll fetch from somewhere!
    Ok.

Creeps seem to be more entertained with it then with the large amount of renown hungry freeps that are conveniently only around when Lug is blue. Guess I just can't play serious when freeps have Lug. Lug has always been and always should be red!
    [color=#0000FF]Known as Turulnya R7[/color][color=#DF0101][right]Shaknarburz R7 Warleader/Arunagh R7 Stalker[/right][/color]

Quote Originally Posted by Turulnya View Post

[IMG]http://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii500/supermaco/2800703.png[/IMG]

Good to hear! In the meantime I can kill all of you ^^

Thought I'd see how hunter was in the moors again... it's quite amusing how they've changed,
    I'll keep gearing it up and see how the amusement lasts, if i enjoy it... who knows, it's a bit of fun atm.. So be kind, i'm pretty rusty :P
    [Center] [url=http://www.sigcreator.com/][img]http://www.sigcreator.com/generatedsigs/87113131175lotro_lotro11.png[/img][/url]
    ll Flicky - r10 Stalker ll Hispanabs Raidbabys - Rank 2 Black arrow ll
    ll Aiumdurr - r9 Hunter ll Auria - r6 Captain ll [/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Aiumdurr View Post
    Thought I'd see how hunter was in the moors again... it's quite amusing how they've changed,
    I'll keep gearing it up and see how the amusement lasts, if i enjoy it... who knows, it's a bit of fun atm.. So be kind, i'm pretty rusty :P
    It's one of the worst classes on freep atm unless you stand back in a raid so you don't get hit :P

Quote Originally Posted by DutchEZmoder View Post
    It's one of the worst classes on freep atm unless you stand back in a raid so you don't get hit :P
    It appears to be one of the best classes for fightclubbing though, right after minstrels.

Well, i've been trying my old tactic of facecharging raidsgroups to see if i can get a kill, not really worried about dying or ''Feeding'' But I like how it's still possible for me to get a kill about 50% of the time
    Plus, if i'm dying all the time, gives the creeps something to eat rather than it just running into lug back door every second of every day.
    [Center] [url=http://www.sigcreator.com/][img]http://www.sigcreator.com/generatedsigs/87113131175lotro_lotro11.png[/img][/url]
    ll Flicky - r10 Stalker ll Hispanabs Raidbabys - Rank 2 Black arrow ll
    ll Aiumdurr - r9 Hunter ll Auria - r6 Captain ll [/center]

For fak sake

HAHAHA trolollol YOU GUYS THINK YOU CAN GET ME !=?!=?!? Bring it Mel Gibson BRINng IT FFS

It appears to be one of the best classes for fightclubbing though, right after minstrels.
    Oh dear...who has been spotted now?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c000000084604/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Tom/Gil/Arp - Shield Brothers
    Gilanakh/Gilarllug - Memento Mori

Mel Gibson was spotted on his hunter killing 10 orc freavers behind oc with his budy Keanu Reeves!

Quote Originally Posted by Gilarianen View Post
    Oh dear...who has been spotted now?
    Hahah, hope no one. I've been from the game for some time already so I am not that well informed, it's just that when there was a FC'er it was usually a minstrel or a hunter, what I meant was the class has to have some hidden qualities for this sort of stuff.

Hahah, hope no one. I've been from the game for some time already so I am not that well informed, it's just that when there was a FC'er it was usually a minstrel or a hunter, what I meant was the class has to have some hidden qualities for this sort of stuff.
    Well apart from the two wardens and that captain who got crucified in globalQQ, there's a burg who got busted these days and keeps doing it lol, a couple days ago he had the aid of a LM too No point of mentioning it though or doing anything else, cause they'll be forgiven and snuggled in anyway.
    Woofi, the pacifist dwarf [COLOR=#008000]R11[/COLOR] | Gnaw, the happy warg pup [COLOR=#b22222]R10[/COLOR] | Bobblie, Orcs sans Frontières [COLOR=#b22222]R10[/COLOR]

The LM in question did not FC. Elasunds BRG probably did, given his history, and the fact he made R6 in a day or so. The LM is an honest player. Disliked by many due to his serious gy camping, but not a fightclubber. I bet gnaw was the one that 'saw' him fc?
    Calthoras. R14 Runekeeper - R11 Champion - R8 Captain - R8 Loremaster - R7 Minstrel - R6 Hunter - R6 Guardian - R6 Burglar - R6 Warden
    R8 Warleader - R7 Warg - R7 Reaver - R6 Blackarrow - R6 Weaver - R6 Defiler
    Leader of the Keepers of Silmarils

Quote Originally Posted by Calminayon;6884958 [COLOR=#006400
    The LM in question did not FC. Elasunds BRG probably did, given his history, and the fact he made R6 in a day or so. The LM is an honest player. Disliked by many due to his serious gy camping, but not a fightclubber. I bet gnaw was the one that 'saw' him fc?
    Im afraid im gona have to see screenies of him not fight-clubbing :P
    [IMG]http://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii500/supermaco/2800703.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Calminayon View Post
    Even though I appreciate the irony, it was more than 3 people that saw them and one of them got CJed by the LM after he got killed trying to interrupt their clubbing fun in ID OP, next to (red) tr gy. Your role is to forgive and snuggle, not to snark
    Woofi, the pacifist dwarf [COLOR=#008000]R11[/COLOR] | Gnaw, the happy warg pup [COLOR=#b22222]R10[/COLOR] | Bobblie, Orcs sans Frontières [COLOR=#b22222]R10[/COLOR]

Page 219 of 283 FirstFirst ... 119 169 209 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 229 269 ... LastLast